Mark Taylor and The TRUMP Prophecies

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
frankcastle
captain of 10

Mark Taylor and The TRUMP Prophecies

Post by frankcastle »

Wondering what you think of Mark Taylor and his prophecies? Unlike Julie Rowe, Shelly McDermott, Hector Sosa, and others, Mark Taylor has actually gotten one prediction right. On April 28, 2011, he predicted that Donald Trump would be president.

He goes on to say that Trump is the modern day Cyrus. He predicts that Trump will replace 5 Supreme Court judges and then Roe V. Wade will be overturned. He has many more, and his predictions fly in the face of the "Doom and Gloomers".

He has written an expensive book.
https://www.amazon.com/Trump-Prophecies ... 0998142670

There are a ton of YouTube videos about him and his prophecies. This one is fairly representative.
https://usawatchdog.com/globalism-vs-pa ... rk-taylor/

I do not believe a word he says, like the other dreamers, but find his perspective interesting and wondered what you guys thought.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Mark Taylor and The TRUMP Prophecies

Post by mes5464 »

This reminds me of the false prophets of the days of Jeremiah. He was prophesying the destruction of Judah but two false prophets show up predicting "all is well in Zion". Of course they were wrong. They were Hananiah (Jeremiah 28) and Shemaiah (Jeremiah 29).

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

I don't see why any of these "revelations" are relevant. Also, you do not receive revelation except for yourself or those under your charge. Any revelation that has nothing to do with you or is focussed in the workings of man is false in my book. Remember, revelation is meant to warn, teach, and edify, and more importantly, call to repentance.

DEEPER storm
captain of 100

Post by DEEPER storm »

Hivetyrant36 wrote: October 13th, 2017, 11:53 am I don't see why any of these "revelations" are relevant. Also, you do not receive revelation except for yourself or those under your charge. Any revelation that has nothing to do with you or is focussed in the workings of man is false in my book. Remember, revelation is meant to warn, teach, and edify, and more importantly, call to repentance.
Retired fireman and respected clairvoyant Mark Taylor successfully predicted the presidential election. He also foresaw that "a volcano that will spring forth from the depths" maybe Yellow Stone.

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Post by cyclOps »

DEEPER storm wrote: October 14th, 2017, 12:14 pm
Hivetyrant36 wrote: October 13th, 2017, 11:53 am I don't see why any of these "revelations" are relevant. Also, you do not receive revelation except for yourself or those under your charge. Any revelation that has nothing to do with you or is focussed in the workings of man is false in my book. Remember, revelation is meant to warn, teach, and edify, and more importantly, call to repentance.
Retired fireman and respected clairvoyant Mark Taylor successfully predicted the presidential election. He also foresaw that "a volcano that will spring forth from the depths" maybe Yellow Stone.
Or the great highway that will rise up for the return of the lost tribes.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

If his only claim of accuracy is predicting that Donald Trump would be President, I'm nonplussed. Lot's of people could claim the same thing, that doesn't make them capable of actually seeing the future.

Now, if he predicted the day of the mass shooting in Vegas, or the Earthquake in mexico or the Wildfires in California, that's more intriguing. but, you notice, none of these people ever seem to predict things that actually happen, they are always in the future , way off.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

I guess Nigel Farage must also be a prophet, as he predicted both Brexit and Trump.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Robin Hood wrote: October 14th, 2017, 4:06 pm I guess Nigel Farage must also be a prophet, as he predicted both Brexit and Trump.
This is my point. Making an observation or a guess and then being right does not make one a prophet or prove the ability to predict future events. :roll:

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

AI2.0 wrote: October 14th, 2017, 4:18 pm
Robin Hood wrote: October 14th, 2017, 4:06 pm I guess Nigel Farage must also be a prophet, as he predicted both Brexit and Trump.
This is my point. Making an observation or a guess and then being right does not make one a prophet or prove the ability to predict future events. :roll:
Especially when the chances of being right are quite good eg 1 in 2.

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

DEEPER storm wrote: October 14th, 2017, 12:14 pm
If Mark Taylor received personal revelation but is publishing the information, then I would be slightly less skeptical. However, it seems like he is predicting for the sake of fame. Granted this is based on no information other than this thread :D
I predicted Trump would win, but given the evidences and information, it isn't exactly something that would NEED to be revealed, the cards were on the table. I am not a prophet, yet I predicted the re-election of Merkle, Brexit, Trump, Bush, and many more things that worked out, but it doesn't mean I am a seer.

DEEPER storm
captain of 100

Post by DEEPER storm »

Can Mark Taylor be trusted? This video examines the Mark Taylor Trump 2011 Prophecy and breaks down whether or not he can be trusted.

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

I must concede defeat, though I don’t care for marks prediction (honestly he sounds like a Rothschild Zionist with how much he loves Israel...). ALL the scientific data is pointing to a huge eruption and snow and ice. https://youtu.be/sza5736kKSY

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

AI2.0 wrote: October 14th, 2017, 4:04 pm If his only claim of accuracy is predicting that Donald Trump would be President, I'm nonplussed.
Yup. Ann Coulter predicted it June 19, 2015. She got laughed at about it, too.
-
-
-

mmm..cheese
captain of 100

Post by mmm..cheese »

I was protestant when I was young and I would hear statements and sermons about the end of days (while of course giving room for the end to be further off than that current year), as well as prophecies about the thoughts of the Lord and statements about current events that are on television. I am continuously impressed by the reserve of the Church leadership in how they address things and how effective they are when they do.

The Church membership on the other hand reminds me of these members of other churches and preachers who prophecy and make statements, or put thoughts into the minds of others, but the difference is that those who do this now have a great claim - they have the AUTHORITY and truth to be able to do it. The BoM, the leadership, the priesthood, the revelation... simply being different from the average American gives a sense of high calling to speak about the things that most of the world is still unaware.

The ways used to justify doing exactly what members of other churches do what making prophecies is worse among our own church. They don't have the authority, and neither do members of our Church who speak without being given that authority in the regularly appointed way. Stop making the Lord's House one of confusion.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

skmo wrote: October 15th, 2017, 2:28 am
AI2.0 wrote: October 14th, 2017, 4:04 pm If his only claim of accuracy is predicting that Donald Trump would be President, I'm nonplussed.
Yup. Ann Coulter predicted it June 19, 2015. She got laughed at about it, too.
-
-
-
2011 vs 2015 :evil:

Vid says no evidence; pics, or it didn’t happen. :P