Gigantic Hole Appears in Antarctica

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Gigantic Hole Appears in Antarctica

Post by Alaris »

https://science.slashdot.org/story/17/1 ... antarctica

I've made several references to a "fun" write-up I'd like to do on discussing directions, the poles, the rainbow, and how it all may tie together in helping us understand some end times prophecies and even references such as "Eastward in Eden." My buddy thaabit sent me this story, and so I've got to go ahead and let the cat out of the bag, though I'd like to do a full, proper write-up on this. I aim to make an article, but I thought this story was very interesting and would like to at least hint to my future write-up.

*Put on your tin foil hats right now*

What if our poles are inverted now? What if North is South and South is North? That may explain "Eastward" in Eden since we know Eden was in the USA, and USA would be "West" in pangea. That may also help explain the flood and how the flood happened. Finally, this may explain how the lost ten tribes were lost and where they went and why "they" are so interested in Antarctica! This idea may help tie together the article listed above and the scripture below! :)
D&C 133:26 And they who are in the north countries shall come in remembrance before the Lord; and their prophets shall hear his voice, and shall no longer stay themselves; and they shall smite the rocks, and the ice shall flow down at their presence.
27 And an highway shall be cast up in the midst of the great deep.
28 Their enemies shall become a prey unto them,
29 And in the barren deserts there shall come forth pools of living water; and the parched ground shall no longer be a thirsty land.
30 And they shall bring forth their rich treasures unto the children of Ephraim, my servants.
31 And the boundaries of the everlasting hills shall tremble at their presence.
32 And there shall they fall down and be crowned with glory, even in Zion, by the hands of the servants of the Lord, even the children of Ephraim.
33 And they shall be filled with songs of everlasting joy.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Gigantic Hole Appears in Antarctica

Post by JohnnyL »

I'll be interested in reading the article.

It depends on if it's "eastward in Eden" or "eastward, in Eden." The second might support your thinking better.

Many claim, with evidence, the changing of the earth from 0 degree tilt to 23 degree tilt, and that had a lot to do with the Flood.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Isn't that the same hole that Professor Jones was posting about some time ago? Or is this a new hole? Isn't that the entry point to the center of the earth?
dc

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

JohnnyL wrote: October 13th, 2017, 5:45 pm I'll be interested in reading the article.

It depends on if it's "eastward in Eden" or "eastward, in Eden." The second might support your thinking better.

Many claim, with evidence, the changing of the earth from 0 degree tilt to 23 degree tilt, and that had a lot to do with the Flood.
Speak of the devil

https://youtu.be/VQPePEssHrM

jwbohrer
Hi, I'm new.

Post by jwbohrer »

alaris wrote: October 14th, 2017, 9:55 pm
JohnnyL wrote: October 13th, 2017, 5:45 pm I'll be interested in reading the article.

Speak of the devil

Doesn't Alma 42:2 clarify what is mean by the "eastward in Eden" phrase?

2 Now behold, my son, I will explain this thing unto thee. For behold, after the Lord God sent our first parents forth from the garden of a Eden, to till the ground, from whence they were taken—yea, he drew out the man, and he placed at the east end of the garden of Eden, cherubim, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the tree of life—

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

jwbohrer wrote: November 1st, 2017, 4:10 pm
alaris wrote: October 14th, 2017, 9:55 pm

Speak of the devil

Doesn't Alma 42:2 clarify what is mean by the "eastward in Eden" phrase?

2 Now behold, my son, I will explain this thing unto thee. For behold, after the Lord God sent our first parents forth from the garden of a Eden, to till the ground, from whence they were taken—yea, he drew out the man, and he placed at the east end of the garden of Eden, cherubim, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the tree of life—
Great scripture! Might could be the Garden was in the East side of Eden which was on the West side of the world. The earlier post about atlantean maps being upside down is pretty compelling. If east is an important direction and symbolic - then placing the Garden east within Eden and placing Eden east within the world makes more sense to me than Eden being in the West.

Edit: Nevermind on the earlier post about atlantean maps. That's a different thread.

Here is that thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46864&p=817362#p817362

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

"A mysterious hole larger than the Netherlands has opened in the middle of Antarctic ice

The status of the ice shelf doesn’t have a direct impact on sea-level rise, since it is floating and therefore already displacing as much water as it would if it turned to liquid. But its stability is critically important; like other floating ice shelves, Dotson holds back large glaciers from sliding into the sea, which would definitely affect sea levels.
"
https://qz.com/1101155/a-mysterious-hol ... rctic-ice/

global sea level rise in 2021 says nde experiencer.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=45082&p=771929&hilit=2021#p771929 :arrow:

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

ANTARCTIC SEA ICE TAKES OVER MORE OF THE OCEAN THAN EVER BEFORE
https://www.universetoday.com/105952/an ... er-before/

Now there's more ice at South Pole than ever (So much for global warming thawing Antarctica!)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... ctica.html

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »