Mandela Effect are Secret Combinations responsible?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Son of Liberty
captain of 100

Mandela Effect are Secret Combinations responsible?

Post by Son of Liberty »

For those of you familiar with the Mandela effect I was curious what's your take was? A repetitive pattern of coincidences stops becoming coincidence and moves into the realm of conspiracy. I don't know why it's so hard for some Latter Day Saints to have an open mind when it comes to conspiracy theories instead they completely close themselves off to any possible idea even though in the Book of Mormon the secret combinations conspired and created a great conspiracy to overthrow the freedom and agency of man. After pondering this effect and the coincidences that follow I would like to submit a hypothesis I believe the secret combinations and that Global cabal and Elite are behind this so-called Mandela effect. And the scriptures that says that in the last days Satan would have dominion over the Earth as far as the Lord would permit him. Think about it they're doing all this now out in the open altering history and renaming their operation the Mandela effect. They would like to make believe that they are God. If they can alter stupid things like the Berenstain Bears books which I love by the way. Then just think what they're doing to our history books. Oh wait that's right they're brainwashing and liberalizing the masses and dumbing them down.

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Re: Mandela Effect are Secret Combinations responsible?

Post by friendsofthe »

I personally believe that if you decide to close yourself off to the possibility of conspiracy, you also close yourself off to a full understand of prophecy and scripture.

It was 911 and what Dr. Jones and others were saying about it that caused me to awaken to the reality of our situation. In my opinion, if you believe in the official explanation of 911, your still dozing and your not going to understand prophecy so well either…

andrewkeola
captain of 10

Post by andrewkeola »

Many of the movie quotes responsible for justifying the "Mandela Effect" are simply just misquotes often said in other movies. For example, The Empire Strikes Back quote: "No, I am your father." was misquoted in the movie Tommy Boy as he said: "Luke, I am your father" into an air circulating fan. Misquotes happen all the time and when shared often enough, people begin to think that the error is correct. This effect will only get worse as we are constantly bombarded with false headlines shared on social media, especially with celebrity death stories that aren't true.

It is true however, that the establishment powers have certain levels of control over their version of history that is taught in the education system, over the mass media (and some independent media outlets), over politicians, corporations, and leaders of governments all over the world. There is no doubt Satan is putting his chess pieces into place for the endgame. But I think the Mandela Effect is a red herring.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

... Getting back to the Berenstain vs. Berenstein quandary, one explanation for the variant spelling is that names ending in “stein” are far more common than those ending in “stain.” People’s recollections are distorted by prior associations and expectations.

Why do some people remember Nelson Mandela dying 30 years before he did? Perhaps it’s simply a case of two isolated bits of knowledge — that Nelson Mandela spent a long time in prison and that he’s dead — being pieced together into a false memory in the absence of an actual recollection of the announcement of his death. ... http://www.snopes.com/2016/07/24/the-mandela-effect/

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

I could quote Star Wars in its entirety as a child. The line was always, "No, I am your Father." well, at least that was the line in my timeline. :)

On the other hand I would testify in court that it was spelled Berenstein.

VW logo was always contiguous.

CERN is super creepy. Watch their movie trailer and see if you don't get the eeby geebies. Then there's the "fake" sacrifice. Whatever they're up to they are doomed to fail.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

alaris wrote: October 8th, 2017, 6:28 pm I could quote Star Wars in its entirety as a child. The line was always, "No, I am your Father." well, at least that was the line in my timeline. :)

On the other hand I would testify in court that it was spelled Berenstein.

VW logo was always contiguous.

CERN is super creepy. Watch their movie trailer and see if you don't get the eeby geebies. Then there's the "fake" sacrifice. Whatever they're up to they are doomed to fail.
So you're one of those from the "No" timeline, eh? I'm a "Luke" timeliner, myself.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

The Mandela Effect perhaps has it origins in the death of Steve Biko in a South African prison in 1977. As an associate of Mandela it would be easy to get the two men confused in latter years. I was in South Africa in the period leading up to his death and I can assure you that all South Africans can attest that Mandela did not die prior to having been released from prison and then serving as South Africa first post apartheid president. He is considered one of the four great leaders of South Africa along with Albert Luthuli, Desmond Tutu, and F. W. de Klerk
Statues of Albert Luthuli, Desmond Tutu, FW de Klerk, Nelson Mandela, South Africa's Nobel Peace laureates, Cape Town

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

The Mendella effect is not real. Please do not listen to superstition. The mendella effect is simply the false memory of something based on societal incorrect mockery of said misremembered thing. It is a result of the brains imperfect recall function.

LightisTruth111
captain of 50

Post by LightisTruth111 »

Timelines are merging and being deleted in preparation for end of the world and restoration of universe and eternity. Those who are retaining awareness of precious timelines are more consciously awake. What is causing this is the Author and the Adversary, conflicts across time/dimension of both Light and Darkness, ultimately Light is limited based on humanity choices as well, more sin in world more selfishness and wickedness more power Devil gains to act. Nevertheless the best possible outcome shall be given to mankind before the Son of man departs with those worthy to escape. For God has mercy on all including those lost in sin and wickedness, and it is hope that the events which play out in the tribulation period will wake some up that they be saved from the greater damnation.