David Stockman: Stocks are heading for 40-70% plunge

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

David Stockman: Stocks are heading for 40-70% plunge

Post by kirtland r.m. »

I have warned about this, but I thought it would have happened some months ago. We are overdue and it won't be pretty.https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/29/david-s ... rcent.html

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Re: David Stockman: Stocks are heading for 40-70% plunge

Post by GrandMasterB »

I agree. I am just watching in amusement. The longer this goes on the worse it will be.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

My prediction for Oct 2017 crash is a scary reality. Big mess in Spain with independence vote, that could be a trigger.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Luckily after Elder Ballard's talk, the church will pull out of stocks and invest in something that's not so risky and such a "quick rich" scheme. I hope.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Spaced_Out wrote: October 1st, 2017, 2:34 pm My prediction for Oct 2017 crash is a scary reality. Big mess in Spain with independence vote, that could be a trigger.
Well looks like they voted for independence. We shall see!

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

JohnnyL wrote: October 1st, 2017, 4:42 pm Luckily after Elder Ballard's talk, the church will pull out of stocks and invest in something that's not so risky and such a "quick rich" scheme. I hope.
Why do you think investing in the stock market is a "quick rich" scheme?

DEEPER storm
captain of 100

Post by DEEPER storm »

My prediction for 2017-2050 stock market will rise to 50,000. We are in a 'Melt Up'. A dramatic and unexpected improvement in the investment performance of an asset class driven partly by a stampede of investors who don't want to miss out on its rise rather than by fundamental improvements in the economy. Gains created by a melt up are considered an unreliable indication of the direction the market is ultimately headed, and melt ups often precede melt downs.
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/28/market- ... -says.html