Crazy Questions

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Z2100
captain of 100

Crazy Questions

Post by Z2100 »

These questions are friggin ridiculous, but here it goes:

What is the purpose of God?

What is the purpose of the universe?

What is the purpose of all existence?

There there multiple dimensions of Heaven and Hell?

Did God ever sin when he was a mortal man?

Do we have to have offspring when we reach Godhood?

Are there other Christs’ and devils on each world?

Are there other Christs’ and devils in each universe (if there are other ones)?

Are there other gods in other universes, such as Heavenly Fathers mortal siblings, parents, etc?

Was God a savior (a Christ)?

How did existence really begin?

Who/what created the first God of the universe (if there was one)?

How are temporal planets created?

What elements are resurrected bodies made-of?

How does biology work in each Kingdom of Glory?

What is the purpose of the first God of he universe (if there was one)?

Does heaven have an all-white race?

Were we placed in the races we are in because of the faith we had in the pre-existence?

Were we foreordained to our partners in the pre-existence?

We God knew what we would do during our mortal lives, then why were we not foreordained to do evil?

What does the spirit universe look like?

Is the spirit universe another dimension since it is separated from our physical universe by a veil?

What is each Kingdom of Glory like, in terms of the 6th senses?

Does God have multiple wives in the Celestial Kingdom since there is no lust and envy in Heaven?

How did life come-back so quickly after the great flood?

Have other worlds had their own great floods, cleansings, etc??

Do other worlds have their own second comings, millenniums, etc?

Do all worlds have their own “fall” or do some others remain in a perpetual state.

Do men have multiple wives in the Celestial Kingdom?

Why do some people die in infancy while some others get to go through a Telestial sludge? Isn’t that not fair?

Spider
captain of 100

Re: Crazy Questions

Post by Spider »

According to the book "The Infinite Atonement", Christ suffered for the sins of all worlds ever created. He only lived and suffered in the flesh on this earth because it is the most wicked of all of God's worlds.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Spider wrote: September 29th, 2017, 11:10 pm According to the book "The Infinite Atonement", Christ suffered for the sins of all worlds ever created. He only lived and suffered in the flesh on this earth because it is the most wicked of all of God's worlds.
Ain’t we special!

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Spider wrote: September 29th, 2017, 11:10 pm According to the book "The Infinite Atonement", Christ suffered for the sins of all worlds ever created. He only lived and suffered in the flesh on this earth because it is the most wicked of all of God's worlds.
I consider it a great compliment being sent to this particular Earth.

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by kirtland r.m. »

Z2100 wrote: September 29th, 2017, 8:15 pm These questions are friggin ridiculous, but here it goes:

What is the purpose of God?

What is the purpose of the universe?

What is the purpose of all existence?

There there multiple dimensions of Heaven and Hell?

Did God ever sin when he was a mortal man?

Do we have to have offspring when we reach Godhood?

Are there other Christs’ and devils on each world?

Are there other Christs’ and devils in each universe (if there are other ones)?

Are there other gods in other universes, such as Heavenly Fathers mortal siblings, parents, etc?

Was God a savior (a Christ)?

How did existence really begin?

Who/what created the first God of the universe (if there was one)?

How are temporal planets created?

What elements are resurrected bodies made-of?

How does biology work in each Kingdom of Glory?

What is the purpose of the first God of he universe (if there was one)?

Does heaven have an all-white race?

Were we placed in the races we are in because of the faith we had in the pre-existence?

Were we foreordained to our partners in the pre-existence?

We God knew what we would do during our mortal lives, then why were we not foreordained to do evil?

What does the spirit universe look like?

Is the spirit universe another dimension since it is separated from our physical universe by a veil?

What is each Kingdom of Glory like, in terms of the 6th senses?

Does God have multiple wives in the Celestial Kingdom since there is no lust and envy in Heaven?

How did life come-back so quickly after the great flood?

Do all worlds have their own “fall” or do some others remain in a perpetual state.

Do men have multiple wives in the Celestial Kingdom?

Why do some people die in infancy while some others get to go through a Telestial sludge? Isn’t that not fair?
This looks like a really fun "gospel quiz' to work on in the next few weeks. We have direct answers to most of these questions. More later...

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by kirtland r.m. »

So here is a first post on three of your questions

I am a regular member of the church, not a spokesman for it. This is an earlier post from last year on the f.f...
Re: Did Jesus live on other planets?

Postby kirtland r.m. » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:37 pm

Frigga wrote:
Or just on this one? It is taught that He is the Savior of other worlds and those other people on those planets, nut did He live and die just here? What are they teaching about Savior if He did live just in here? Something like "there is a God who lived and died on some other planet to save you."?

And is there Lucifer on those planets? Or bad spirits, or are they only here? If there is not Lucifer or bad spirits on those planets, how are they tempted or tested?

And is there their own Adam and Eve in every world, and if so, was there also Satan who tempted them to partake the forbidden fruit?

Great questions. I believe that every world that was or will be a place of probationary testing gets visited by the Lord in their proper times I think the pattern of those worlds made celestial as the place for those residents who qualify will be the same pattern as our own. Only one atoning sacrifice on this earth was necessary for all of Heavenly Father's children. It is made clear in the scriptures that it was and is an infinite atonement. Satan and those who follow him must inhabit all probationary places in their times and seasons. When this earth is celistialized no evil spirits will remain here and would serve no purpose here.
Each probationary place will not advance enough to make contact with other worlds and compare notes about the Savior while in their probationary states. That would kind of mess up the part of Heavenly Fathers plan for us to live by faith in mortality. In fact I have an interesting scripture for forum members that seems to back up what I have just written. It was given to Moses. Other things can be learned by pondering it as well.
Moses 1:35

35 But only an account of this earth, and the inhabitants thereof, give I unto you...

There is some evidence that when the Lord created this earth, he may have in part or fully used other planets to build it. It may be planets which were never inhabited. Here is the last of that scripture above.
Moses 1:35

... For behold, there are many worlds that have passed away by the word of my power. And there are many that now stand, and innumerable are they unto man; but all things are numbered unto me, for they are mine and I know them.
Interesting that the Lord even limited Moses to the knowledge described in the scripture above, in his probationary time.