How close do you think we are to the Cleansing of America?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.

How close to the Cleasing of America?

0-5 years
50%
5-10 years
16%
10-15 years
11%
15-20 years
4%
20-25 years
1%
25-30 years
No votes
30-35 years
3%
35+ years
15%

Total votes: 80
Z2100
captain of 100

How close do you think we are to the Cleansing of America?

Post by Z2100 »

Note that when America is cleansed, it will be the WHOLE Western Hemisphere

Do you have any stories or prophecies that could could share?
Last edited by Z2100 on September 27th, 2017, 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Re: How close do you think we are to the Cleansing of America?

Post by gardener4life »

No, zero to five years setting?

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

gardener4life wrote: September 27th, 2017, 6:23 pm No, zero to five years setting?
Just added 0-5 years setting :). Ur crazy ;)

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

As I’ve said before on another thread, I believe we are in the 42 month countdown of which John and Daniel speak. It goes like this… Daniel says in chapter 7:
25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.
27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

I believe that verse 25 is speaking about Obama, he ran on a platform of “change” if you recall and did he not “think to change times and laws”? He introduced change by way of corruption and did all that he could to undermine our constitution and sell us out to the globalists. John says this about the situation (Rev 13):
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
Unlike previous ex presidents he is “continue”ing… (forty and two months?) And doing all within his power to overthrow a duly elected president of the United States. One reason he can’t leave Trump alone is because if justice is ever done he’s toast. Here is what Dick Morris has to say about Obama..

This is to put it in its briefest possible form, you can read more in my blogs…

At any rate, I’m gong to say that we have been in the 42 months since last fall, about election time. Forty-two months from last fall would take us to the spring of 2020. That’s when I believe we will see the “Cleansing of America” commence in the form of a nuclear WWIII… Followed by our trek back to Zion in the summer months and the coming of the Bridegroom in the fall….

A while back I read something about Ezra’s Eagle and the idea that the Trump presidency would end prematurely…. The cleansing of America in the spring of 2020 works quite well with the Ezra’s Eagle concept… Hmmmmm….

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

The prelude to cleansing of America is happening right now.

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

Agree..the 42 months is the prelude to cleansing of America...

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

Z2100 wrote: September 27th, 2017, 6:52 pm
gardener4life wrote: September 27th, 2017, 6:23 pm No, zero to five years setting?
Just added 0-5 years setting :). Ur crazy ;)
Where is the zero to 5 months.... No way the economy can last more than 18 months --- I sill think October 2017 is ripe for economic collapse...

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

A lot of people are seeing the signs of the times happening today.

And I had a thought too on why some people don't. They aren't bad people. A lot of them are wonderful people. But some are unaware.

1) A lot of people aren't reading the scriptures everyday. (I don't mean anyone here and I don't mean to be offensive. Please don't take it that way.) 2) Another thing too that's making it harder for people to accept and see in the signs it that people are less connected to the land than they used to be. By that I mean nobody grows their own food and is completely self sufficient anymore. They don't have control over their lives so partly they don't WANT to see what's going on. People that are more self sufficiently are instinctively shown that something is wrong with the land and the weather right now repeatedly everyday. They are involved in the whole process of how to support themselves from start to finish.

For example I had gardening crops growing still until Thanksgiving weekend last here. And three out of the last five years I was still growing stuff in Utah until almost end of November. That's crazy. It shouldn't be like that. When I was a kid it would usually snow around end of September. This year too everybody I know with gardens in my area has taken a huge hit on vegetable production too. I have probably 40 tomato plants in my garden and they just aren't producing fruit at all even though I have good soil! I got my first batch of tomatoes about 2 weeks ago when i should have been having baskets full of them by then. My friend using miracle grow more than he should is also not getting hardly anything this year. And then there's a weird cold snap this year early, and a late start. What I mean by this is that all the seasons are completely offed. And when you are being self sufficient you notice when things are going the way they should. Heck, I'm twice as organized this year as I was last year on self sufficiency but its still not going anywhere.

Where I meant to go with this....when people don't have control of self sufficiency's process its harder for us to see what's going on. We also don't want to see that somethings wrong because we're already stressed out that we aren't involved in the whole process of start to finish supporting ourselves. We can still be nice people and be working a job, but we're only doing one small part of the process over and over. Maybe our job is like the third stage in making a product and we don't see everything going on in the 1st and 2nd stages. There might be more stages after ours before the products we make at work are finally done. And more and more people are put into situations like this where we don't get a full view of how much is going on in the processes from start to finish and this can blind us temporally. So when we're blinded, even though its not our fault, we don't get a full spectrum of all the signals that are happening right before our very eyes.

Hogmeister
captain of 100

Post by Hogmeister »

friendsofthe wrote: September 27th, 2017, 8:45 pm As I’ve said before on another thread, I believe we are in the 42 month countdown of which John and Daniel speak. It goes like this… Daniel says in chapter 7:
25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.
27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

I believe that verse 25 is speaking about Obama, he ran on a platform of “change” if you recall and did he not “think to change times and laws”? He introduced change by way of corruption and did all that he could to undermine our constitution and sell us out to the globalists. John says this about the situation (Rev 13):
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
Unlike previous ex presidents he is “continue”ing… (forty and two months?) And doing all within his power to overthrow a duly elected president of the United States. One reason he can’t leave Trump alone is because if justice is ever done he’s toast. Here is what Dick Morris has to say about Obama..

This is to put it in its briefest possible form, you can read more in my blogs…

At any rate, I’m gong to say that we have been in the 42 months since last fall, about election time. Forty-two months from last fall would take us to the spring of 2020. That’s when I believe we will see the “Cleansing of America” commence in the form of a nuclear WWIII… Followed by our trek back to Zion in the summer months and the coming of the Bridegroom in the fall….

A while back I read something about Ezra’s Eagle and the idea that the Trump presidency would end prematurely…. The cleansing of America in the spring of 2020 works quite well with the Ezra’s Eagle concept… Hmmmmm….
I'm waiting for Obama to become the "unelected" general secretary of the UN (in the UN it is only the globalist elite that vote). Then there will be a change of times and laws affecting the whole world. ;)

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

I look at Utah, when Utah is a wicked place bad things are coming. Its getting pretty wicked now with pride and arrogance and filth in the temples. So we probably aint far from some cleansing.

Love
captain of 100

Post by Love »

In his vision of the future, Enoch saw that great tribulations would make necessary a means of preserving the Lord’s people upon the earth in the last days. That means is to gather the elect in Zion (see Moses 7:61–62). The Doctrine and Covenants declares that in addition to the true “center place,” the stakes of Zion would also be “for a defense, and for a refuge from the storm, and from wrath when it shall be poured out without mixture upon the whole earth” (D&C 115:6). The Prophet Joseph Smith taught the same principle when he said that “without Zion, and a place of deliverance, we must fall; because the time is near when the sun will be darkened, and the moon turn to blood, and the stars fall from heaven, and the earth reel to and fro. Then, if this is the case, and if we are not sanctified and gathered to the places God has appointed, with all our former professions and our great love for the Bible, we must fall; we cannot stand; we cannot be saved; for God will gather out His Saints from the Gentiles, and then comes desolation and destruction, and none can escape except the pure in heart who are gathered.” (History of the Church, 2:52.)
Some devastations are to prepare people for the gospel. Then when time is ripe the destruction is a judgement on the wicked. How do we know the difference?
Last edited by Love on September 28th, 2017, 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Short answer: not close enough!

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

iWriteStuff wrote: September 28th, 2017, 7:49 am Short answer: not close enough!

Whoa. Let's slow down a bit here and take things slow and easy.

Whoever it is that thinks Utah is so corrupt has apparently never been to California.
dc

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

David13 wrote: September 28th, 2017, 8:09 am
iWriteStuff wrote: September 28th, 2017, 7:49 am Short answer: not close enough!

Whoever it is that thinks Utah is so corrupt has apparently never been to California.
dc
Man, that place is like a liberal lovefest

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

Z2100 wrote: September 28th, 2017, 8:16 am

dc

Utah be about like Cal in a few years.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Gage wrote: September 28th, 2017, 8:21 am

dc

A bunch of the gays are already in Utah

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

dc
I'm not anti-Utah or even anti-California. I'm just pro-cleansing 8-)

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

Z2100 wrote: September 28th, 2017, 8:22 am

dc

Aren't Mexicans moving in also?

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

University of Utah Braces for Unrest Ahead of Speech By Conservative Commentator Ben Shapiro

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

gardener4life wrote: September 28th, 2017, 5:58 am A lot of people are seeing the signs of the times happening today.

And I had a thought too on why some people don't. They aren't bad people. A lot of them are wonderful people. But some are unaware.

1) A lot of people aren't reading the scriptures everyday. (I don't mean anyone here and I don't mean to be offensive. Please don't take it that way.) 2) Another thing too that's making it harder for people to accept and see in the signs it that people are less connected to the land than they used to be. By that I mean nobody grows their own food and is completely self sufficient anymore. They don't have control over their lives so partly they don't WANT to see what's going on. People that are more self sufficiently are instinctively shown that something is wrong with the land and the weather right now repeatedly everyday. They are involved in the whole process of how to support themselves from start to finish.

For example I had gardening crops growing still until Thanksgiving weekend last here. And three out of the last five years I was still growing stuff in Utah until almost end of November. That's crazy. It shouldn't be like that. When I was a kid it would usually snow around end of September. This year too everybody I know with gardens in my area has taken a huge hit on vegetable production too. I have probably 40 tomato plants in my garden and they just aren't producing fruit at all even though I have good soil! I got my first batch of tomatoes about 2 weeks ago when i should have been having baskets full of them by then. My friend using miracle grow more than he should is also not getting hardly anything this year. And then there's a weird cold snap this year early, and a late start. What I mean by this is that all the seasons are completely offed. And when you are being self sufficient you notice when things are going the way they should. Heck, I'm twice as organized this year as I was last year on self sufficiency but its still not going anywhere.

Where I meant to go with this....when people don't have control of self sufficiency's process its harder for us to see what's going on. We also don't want to see that somethings wrong because we're already stressed out that we aren't involved in the whole process of start to finish supporting ourselves. We can still be nice people and be working a job, but we're only doing one small part of the process over and over. Maybe our job is like the third stage in making a product and we don't see everything going on in the 1st and 2nd stages. There might be more stages after ours before the products we make at work are finally done. And more and more people are put into situations like this where we don't get a full view of how much is going on in the processes from start to finish and this can blind us temporally. So when we're blinded, even though its not our fault, we don't get a full spectrum of all the signals that are happening right before our very eyes.
Yes!

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Gage wrote: September 28th, 2017, 8:58 am

Aren't Mexicans moving in also?
Yeah. there are already so many here in AZ. The remanant of Jacob is a strong one.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

David13 wrote: September 28th, 2017, 8:09 am Whoa. Let's slow down a bit here and take things slow and easy.

dc

I thought SLC had a gay Mayor - BoM teaches when majority of people vote for wickedness then they are ripe for destruction.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Spaced_Out wrote: September 28th, 2017, 2:03 pm

I thought SLC had a gay Mayor - BoM teaches when majority of people vote for wickedness then they are ripe for destruction.
And ur point is...

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

The point is SLC and Utah will be like California in a few years.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

First the inner vessel... ;)