How close do you think we are to the Cleansing of America?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.

How close to the Cleasing of America?

0-5 years
50%
5-10 years
16%
10-15 years
11%
15-20 years
4%
20-25 years
1%
25-30 years
No votes
30-35 years
3%
35+ years
15%

Total votes: 80
Hogmeister
captain of 100

Re: How close do you think we are to the Cleansing of America?

Post by Hogmeister »

LDS Anarchist wrote: November 6th, 2017, 2:19 pm The only thing on my radar is the rise of the Josephite. It is the only thing that should be on anyone's radar:
And his disciples asked him, saying,
Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
And Jesus answered and said unto them,
Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
(Matthew 17:10-11)
For now I believe most of us are missing the forest for all the trees when we are trying to identify “who” the prophesied Davidic servant is. A servant hidden from the world for a time. I do believe modern revelation and instruction by Joseph Smith give us some useful keys to reveal the identity of the end time Davidic servant or forerunner. Remember that Isaiah uses historical types to describe end time actors and that David is an historical type. I believe Joseph Smith has the most knowledge about the scriptures and the fullness of the everlasting gospel of any person I have come across.

In D&C 27:6 we learn that Elias holds the keys to the restoration in the latter days

D&C 27:6 And also with Elias, to whom I have committed the keys of bringing to pass the restoration of all things spoken by the mouth of all the holy prophets since the world began, concerning the last days;

In the next verse D&C 27:7 we learn that it was Elias (the individual) that visited Zacharias and gave promise that he should have a son that would be filled with the spirit of Elias.

D&C 27:7 And also John the son of Zacharias, which Zacharias he (Elias) visited and gave promise that he should have a son, and his name should be John, and he should be filled with the spirit of Elias;

In Luke chapter 1:19 we learn that the Angel who visited Zacharias and gave him promise of a son was Gabriel.

Luke 1:19 And the angel answering said unto him, I am Gabriel, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to shew thee these glad tidings.

According to D&C 27:7 Gabriel is Elias, the individual.

In Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith section 4 Joseph Smith reveals that Noah is Gabriel (Elias).

“The Priesthood was first given to Adam; he obtained the First Presidency, and held the keys of it from generation to generation. He obtained it in the Creation, before the world was formed, as in Genesis 1:26, 27, 28. He had dominion given him over every living creature. He is Michael the Archangel, spoken of in the Scriptures. Then to NOAH, WHO IS GABRIEL: he stands next in authority to Adam in the Priesthood; he was called of God to this office, and was the father of all living in this day, and to him was given the dominion. These men held keys first on earth, and then in heaven.”

Isn’t it fitting that Noah (Gabriel, Elias) would have the restoration Keys (D&C 27:6) since he was the prophet to restore all things after the flood, which likely was the first restoration. This was a restoration of the creation (not just the gospel) and Noah became the Father of all living in his day.

Note how Gabriel (Noah, Elias) describes the mission of John the Baptist who holds the office of Elias (filled with the spirit of Elias).

Luke 1:13 But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John.

14 And thou shalt have joy and gladness; and many shall rejoice at his birth.

15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother’s womb.

16 And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to the Lord their God.

17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

It is interesting to note that John the Baptist had priesthood authority, by the lineage of Aaron, to preach the gospel of repentance and baptism for the remission of sins and nothing more. That which was greater was to come after. Is not the gospel of repentance and baptism the gospel of restoration? A restoration from the fall of Adam. In Biblical Hebrew, the idea of repentance is represented by two verbs: שוב shuv (to return) and נחם nacham (to feel sorrow). Repent means to turn or return to God. It is also interesting to note that Elias is to turn hearts (Luke 1:17). This is also the mission of latter day Elijah to turn (restore) hearts (covenants) of both fathers and children.

Do you notice any similarities between the character and mission of John the Baptist holding the office of Elias and The restored church and priesthood of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints? Many shall rejoice. Shall be great in the sight of the Lord. Shall drink neither wine nor strong drink so that he may be filled with the Holy Ghost. Many shall he (re)turn to the Lord their God. Go before Him (God, Christ) in the spirit and power of Elias (restoration) to (re)turn the hearts of the fathers to the children. To make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

In a revelation given to Joseph Smith in March 1832 we read the following:

D&C 77:9 Q. What are we to understand by the angel ascending from the east, Revelation 7th chapter and 2nd verse?
A. We are to understand that the angel ascending from the east is he to whom is given the seal of the living God over the twelve tribes of Israel; wherefore, he crieth unto the four angels having the everlasting gospel, saying: Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till WE have sealed the servants of OUR God in their foreheads. And, if you will receive it, this is ELIAS which was to come to gather together the tribes of Israel and restore all things.

This revelation identifies the angel ascending from the east as one that is given the authority to seal. It also importantly identifies this angel as Elias or the forerunner which is to gather together the tribes of Israel and restore all things. These specific tasks are also identified with the Davidic endtime servant in Isaiah. Also notice that when the angel crieth he refers to himself in plural (WE or OUR).

In a sermon delivered at General conference at Nauvoo in april 1843 Joesph Smith taught that beasts are used by the prophets to represent earthly or worldly kingdoms and thus Joseph Smith alludes that more intelligent beings, such as angels, men (servants) and women (virgin, bride), are used to represent the kingdom of God or a higher kingdom.

“When God made use of the figure of a beast in visions to the I prophets, he did it to represent those Kingdoms who had degenerated and become corrupt--the Kingdoms of the world, but he never made use of the figure of a beast nor any of the brute kind to represent his kingdom. Daniel says when he saw the vision of the four beasts "I came near unto one of them that stood by, and asked him the truth of all this." The angel interpreted the vision to Daniel, but we find by the interpretation that the figures of beasts had no allusion to the Kingdom of God. You there see that the beasts are spoken of to represent the Kingdoms of the world the inhabitants whereof were beastly and abominable characters, they were murderous, corrupt, carnivorous and brutal in their dispositions. I make mention of the prophets to qualify my declaration which I am about to make so that the young Elders who know so much may not rise up and choke me like hornets. there is a grand difference and distinction between the visions and figures spoken of by the prophets and those spoken of in the Revelations of John.”

On this note could the angel ascending from the east, which is Elias or holds the office of Elias, be a representation of the kingdom of God or the collective priesthood of God?

In March 10th 1844 Joseph Smith gives a fantastic sermon on the spirit of Elias, the spirit of Elijah and the spirit of Messiah. Note that this is the same terminology that Gabriel uses in Luke 1:17. He starts out teaching about the spirit, power and office of Elias and his mission. He clarifies that Elias is the office of a forerunner and that we have a forerunner in the last days as also in the days of Christ. Then he introduces and identifies the spirit and power of Elijah as THE (awaited) Elias in the last days (I had read this sentence many times not understanding what it really meant, I thought it was a scribal error). Notice that it is not Elijah nor Elias the individual that is the end time Elias but a group individuals, with the spirit and power of Elijah. He then goes on to teach about what constitutes the spirit and power of Elijah (in essence the Melchizedek priesthood). Very condensed the power of Elijah is the power to seal, which is the same power and authority that was given to the angel ascending from the east (Gods direction) which was revealed as Elias that would restore all things according to D&C 77:9. The angel ascending from the east has the spirit and power of Elijah (to seal) but also holds the office of Elias or forerunner and as mentioned before have many striking similarities with the prophesied Davidic endtime servant.

"But if I spend much more time in conversing about the spirit of Elias I shall not have time to do justice to THE SPIRIT & POWER OF ELIJAH, THIS IS THE ELIAS SPOKEN OF IN THE LAST DAYS & here is the rock upon which many split thinking the time was past in the days of John & Christ & no more to be, but the spirit of Elias was revealed to me & I know it is true therefore I speak with boldness for I know verily my doctrine is true. Now for Elijah, the spirit power & calling of Elijah is that ye have power to hold the keys of the revelations ordinances, oricles powers & endowments of the fulness of the Melchezedek Priesthood & of the Kingdom of God on the Earth & to receive, obtain & perform all the ordinances belonging to the Kingdom of God even unto the sealing of the hearts of the hearts fathers unto the children & the hearts of the children unto the fathers even those who are in heaven. Malachi says I will send Elijah before the great and dreadful day of the Lord come & He shall turn the hearts of the Fathers to the Children and the hearts of the Children to the Fathers lest I come & smite the earth with a Curse,"

I believe I have here identified some keys (there are many more) to identify the Davidic endtime servant or forerunner prophesied by Isaiah, Nephi, Moroni and John and many more. I believe “he” is more familiar to us than most of us realize.

Merriner
captain of 50

Post by Merriner »

"For when they shall say, Peace and safety, then sudden destruction cometh upon them." (1 Thessalonians 5:3).

That is the scripture that comes to my mind over and over since Trump won the presidency. We all feel relieved and feel that we are safe from Obama and Hilary and the deep state, but they still hold the reigns of power. Lucky for us Trump has the military on his side. Military Intelligence is the only intelligence facet of the Federal Government that hasn't been corrupted at the top levels. Of course now corporations are also helping the deep state. People just need to recognize the coup vs the counter-coup going on right now.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

brianj wrote: November 4th, 2017, 9:44 am
gardener4life wrote: November 4th, 2017, 12:37 am Learning Points:
A. The BIG Plague is a scourging upon the earth because of wickedness.
B. These plagues (plural) shall be cut short to preserve the righteous.
If these plagues are cut short to preserve the righteous, the cutting short will also preserve the wicked. Thus I don't believe they will be cut short to protect anybody. Instead, the righteous will be directly sustained through a variety of miracles. Maybe our food storage will look like it's running out every day, but every day there will be just enough food to get through that day as experienced by a widow in Zarephath. Maybe we'll receive manna. Maybe we won't even need food or water because our faith will become so strong that we can rely entirely on our Savior.

I expect the plagues to last long enough to accomplish three objectives:
  • The wicked who will not turn from their wickedness will be destroyed.
  • The wicked, and not so wicked, who will turn from their sins as they are humbled will be preserved and guided to find the righteous.
  • The righteous will be preserved, but will suffer as necessary to be purified.
Along with these objectives, those who are righteous will receive a divine calling to care for those who are preserved and proclaim the gospel to them.
Plagues don't have to affect all groups according to their statistical representation.

And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Merriner wrote: November 20th, 2017, 7:19 pm "For when they shall say, Peace and safety, then sudden destruction cometh upon them." (1 Thessalonians 5:3).

That is the scripture that comes to my mind over and over since Trump won the presidency. We all feel relieved and feel that we are safe from Obama and Hilary and the deep state, but they still hold the reigns of power. Lucky for us Trump has the military on his side. Military Intelligence is the only intelligence facet of the Federal Government that hasn't been corrupted at the top levels. Of course now corporations are also helping the deep state. People just need to recognize the coup vs the counter-coup going on right now.
Do you realize that military intelligence isn't concerned with international espionage? It's concerned with the strength and capabilities of enemy forces as well as their location, movement, and plans.

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

BrianJ is correct. Military Intelligence is about knowing and scoring the potential threats of enemy activity.

Adding more into this thread on "When will America be Cleansed?"

From my research on the subject, it appears there are 4 main drivers for the cleansing:
1. 2nd American Civil War
2. BIG Plague
3. Earthquakes (could be more storms)
4. The Lost 10 Tribes clearing out the rest of the Stout Horn armies trying to get a toe-hold back on the continent.

There surely may be more disasters and problems than these. But, these 4 are involved.

Most LDS people can imagine what the Neighborhood fighting may look like.

Most LDS people can imagine what the BIG Plague may look like.

The Earthquakes...this can be a bit shocking. Most people that die in earthquakes don't die from the quake. They die from their house falling on them, when their house is located in liquifaction zones. (high water table)

It looks like this.

and the fires that start next, after the Earthquake is what does the real damage. Without an active fire department with water, the city will burn.

Get the Free Audiobook: The San Francisco Calamity by Charles Morris here:
https://www.lastdaystimeline.com/san-fr ... arthquake/

The Lost 10 Tribes returning in their might to deflect their enemies will be quite a large spectacle.
There are no images to show, as nothing like this has ever happened before.

We know a few things:
  • when they come, they will be ready to fight, because "their enemies will be a prey to them."
  • they will have advanced military technology. Of a type, we don't have now.
  • they will be traveling from the extreme icy North
  • they will be moving toward the Everlasting Hills (Rocky Mountains)
  • they will be arriving after most of the land has been cleared out already, but before the New Jerusalem Temple is fully completed, because they are to help build it.
So....as we put all that together, that will be enough to cleanse America.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

James-T-Prout wrote: November 21st, 2017, 5:24 pm The Earthquakes...this can be a bit shocking. Most people that die in earthquakes don't die from the quake. They die from their house falling on them, when their house is located in liquifaction zones. (high water table)
Actually, liquefaction doesn't require a high water table. I live in a ground floor apartment of a four story building. The soil where I live is ancient lake bed sediment. Even without significant liquid present, the soil will cease to be a stable surface for supporting buildings when things start shaking.

After the 1910 San Francisco earthquake it was discovered that the houses with the least damage were the ones that were built on bedrock. The ones built on compressed topsoil fared poorly, even up the hillsides where ground water wouldn't be an issue.

XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

Post by XEmilyX »

5-10 years. Possibly 15 because it will feel like God is supposed to come, but he doesn't and people wonder why.
A lot more bad I feel has to happen before then. And a lot more good has to happen too, and sometimes this takes time.
it was year 2000 when the proclamation came out 14-15 years before it started really getting bad enough to see how it applies. Possibly the same thing.
It will definitely happen by the time my generation (millenials) get in higher positions, age 30-40, we tend to create movements good or bad.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

James-T-Prout wrote: November 21st, 2017, 5:24 pm BrianJ is correct. Military Intelligence is about knowing and scoring the potential threats of enemy activity.

Adding more into this thread on "When will America be Cleansed?"

From my research on the subject, it appears there are 4 main drivers for the cleansing:
1. 2nd American Civil War
2. BIG Plague
3. Earthquakes (could be more storms)
4. The Lost 10 Tribes clearing out the rest of the Stout Horn armies trying to get a toe-hold back on the continent.

There surely may be more disasters and problems than these. But, these 4 are involved.

Most LDS people can imagine what the Neighborhood fighting may look like.

Most LDS people can imagine what the BIG Plague may look like.

The Earthquakes...this can be a bit shocking. Most people that die in earthquakes don't die from the quake. They die from their house falling on them, when their house is located in liquifaction zones. (high water table)

It looks like this.

and the fires that start next, after the Earthquake is what does the real damage. Without an active fire department with water, the city will burn.

Get the Free Audiobook: The San Francisco Calamity by Charles Morris here:
https://www.lastdaystimeline.com/san-fr ... arthquake/

The Lost 10 Tribes returning in their might to deflect their enemies will be quite a large spectacle.
There are no images to show, as nothing like this has ever happened before.

We know a few things:
  • when they come, they will be ready to fight, because "their enemies will be a prey to them."
  • they will have advanced military technology. Of a type, we don't have now.
  • they will be traveling from the extreme icy North
  • they will be moving toward the Everlasting Hills (Rocky Mountains)
  • they will be arriving after most of the land has been cleared out already, but before the New Jerusalem Temple is fully completed, because they are to help build it.
So....as we put all that together, that will be enough to cleanse America.
I feel that you are correct! The four main events are just the four events that make up the whole shebang.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

XEmilyX wrote: November 22nd, 2017, 2:52 pm 5-10 years. Possibly 15 because it will feel like God is supposed to come, but he doesn't and people wonder why.
A lot more bad I feel has to happen before then. And a lot more good has to happen too, and sometimes this takes time.
it was year 2000 when the proclamation came out 14-15 years before it started really getting bad enough to see how it applies. Possibly the same thing.
It will definitely happen by the time my generation (millenials) get in higher positions, age 30-40, we tend to create movements good or bad.
We have to wait for another proclamation or something and then wait 15-25 years for some cleasing, I guess.

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

There remain only 400 days until it shall be complete : regular updates at : http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

BeNotDeceived wrote: November 4th, 2017, 6:33 am 7 Good, followed by 7 Bad years, is the biblical pattern, and 7 Good years may have begun in April.
http://www.businessinsider.com/us-gdp-q3-advance-estimate-2017-10 wrote:
GDP hits 3%, crushing estimates despite hurricanes

* US gross domestic product rose faster than expected in the third quarter, showing that consumer and business spending remained strong despite the hurricanes.

* For a second quarter in a row, GDP hit 3%, President Donald Trump's stated target for growth.

* But Friday's report is an advance estimate and will be revised two more times before the end of the year.

I stand all amazed, how things continue to unfold, as if on cue. :oops:

7 Good years will soon become 6, then 5, 4, 3, 2, and finialy only 1 more, concluding in April 2024 with a second full eclipse, that completes an X.

Of note too, is 2 hurricanes, that went by the names of Harvey and Irma.

Another powerful demonstration of the power of two i.e. the Parable of the Good Samaritan that may be understood on many levels, as much more than a simple parable.
The second eclipse isn't the beginning of the cleansing, but the end. The 7-year period is split into 2 3.5-year periods, the first being ruled by the first sign in Rev. 12 (the woman giving birth) and the latter by the second sign in Rev. 12 which is the dragon. It's not clear to me for what the first period is intended, but the second is very clear.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

The Utah County area has been pushing the Area Plan (emergency preparedness) very suddenly recently. I somehow missed the week they were handing it out and then heard about it the next week after. They didn't really push these for a long time until now. (Actually I need to find out what was on it because I missed that week but the EQ President in my ward was avoiding me after church when I tried to go to approach him.)

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

gardener4life wrote: November 26th, 2017, 7:06 pm The Utah County area has been pushing the Area Plan (emergency preparedness) very suddenly recently. I somehow missed the week they were handing it out and then heard about it the next week after. They didn't really push these for a long time until now. (Actually I need to find out what was on it because I missed that week but the EQ President in my ward was avoiding me after church when I tried to go to approach him.)
We didn't get any handouts in my ward or stake in the Utah valley.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

brianj wrote: November 26th, 2017, 8:31 pm
gardener4life wrote: November 26th, 2017, 7:06 pm The Utah County area has been pushing the Area Plan (emergency preparedness) very suddenly recently. I somehow missed the week they were handing it out and then heard about it the next week after. They didn't really push these for a long time until now. (Actually I need to find out what was on it because I missed that week but the EQ President in my ward was avoiding me after church when I tried to go to approach him.)
We didn't get any handouts in my ward or stake in the Utah valley.
Well I'm south end of Utah valley. Also I may have misworded this due to trying to write it when I was leaving to do something and short on time. I don't know if its the Spanish Fork Stakes or much of South of Provo? But they used to never talk about this and now they are.

LightisTruth111
captain of 50

Post by LightisTruth111 »

Focus on repenting, for is it not said strive, for if you are not aligned to the Spirit of Christ how can you even know the Truth. Many believe they know yet if God came to them and spoke they would reject him if he came as a son of man, but if he comes in power and glory and speaks and earth shakes then they tremble and will listen. And if he said the world has been given a extended mercy but for a short time longer, who would even give a ear to listen.

I remind people of what was said;

33 I have sworn in my wrath, and decreed wars upon the face of the earth, and the wicked shall slay the wicked, and fear shall come upon every man;

34 And the saints also shall hardly escape; nevertheless, I, the Lord, am with them, and will come down in heaven from the presence of my Father and consume the wicked with unquenchable fire.

35 And behold, this is not yet, but by and by.

36 Wherefore, seeing that I, the Lord, have decreed all these things upon the face of the earth, I will that my saints should be assembled upon the land of Zion;

Are you of they it speaks of who will hardly escape, because of way you live, your attitudes and spirit conditions. Imagine if people have already rejected the Son of man, and they have great reason to repent. Imagine if the great mystery is he was here and sealing those capable to depart in his day, and that day is the sudden destruction the snare spoken in Isaiah that will catch the world of guard, a separate event to the day of burning and cleansing at end of the world. My advice to people is to strive, repent of your sins, seek out the needy, help the poor and sick, that your fruits may be met worthy for the Spirit of Christ to align with ye that ye may be worthy to escape what is to come and Stand before the Son of man; humble yourselves as little children that ye may be adopted and become a child of God through Christ.

Ratbag
captain of 100

Post by Ratbag »

How close are we? Not close enough.

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Post by cyclOps »

LightisTruth111 wrote: November 28th, 2017, 3:04 am Focus on repenting, for is it not said strive, for if you are not aligned to the Spirit of Christ how can you even know the Truth. Many believe they know yet if God came to them and spoke they would reject him if he came as a son of man, but if he comes in power and glory and speaks and earth shakes then they tremble and will listen. And if he said the world has been given a extended mercy but for a short time longer, who would even give a ear to listen.

I remind people of what was said;

33 I have sworn in my wrath, and decreed wars upon the face of the earth, and the wicked shall slay the wicked, and fear shall come upon every man;

34 And the saints also shall hardly escape; nevertheless, I, the Lord, am with them, and will come down in heaven from the presence of my Father and consume the wicked with unquenchable fire.

35 And behold, this is not yet, but by and by.

36 Wherefore, seeing that I, the Lord, have decreed all these things upon the face of the earth, I will that my saints should be assembled upon the land of Zion;

Are you of they it speaks of who will hardly escape, because of way you live, your attitudes and spirit conditions. Imagine if people have already rejected the Son of man, and they have great reason to repent. Imagine if the great mystery is he was here and sealing those capable to depart in his day, and that day is the sudden destruction the snare spoken in Isaiah that will catch the world of guard, a separate event to the day of burning and cleansing at end of the world. My advice to people is to strive, repent of your sins, seek out the needy, help the poor and sick, that your fruits may be met worthy for the Spirit of Christ to align with ye that ye may be worthy to escape what is to come and Stand before the Son of man; humble yourselves as little children that ye may be adopted and become a child of God through Christ.
He’s baaaaaack!