How close do you think we are to the Cleansing of America?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.

How close to the Cleasing of America?

0-5 years
50%
5-10 years
16%
10-15 years
11%
15-20 years
4%
20-25 years
1%
25-30 years
No votes
30-35 years
3%
35+ years
15%

Total votes: 80
gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Re: How close do you think we are to the Cleansing of America?

Post by gruden2.0 »

BeNotDeceived wrote: November 4th, 2017, 6:33 am 7 Good, followed by 7 Bad years, is the biblical pattern, and 7 Good years may have begun in April.
http://www.businessinsider.com/us-gdp-q3-advance-estimate-2017-10 wrote:
GDP hits 3%, crushing estimates despite hurricanes

* US gross domestic product rose faster than expected in the third quarter, showing that consumer and business spending remained strong despite the hurricanes.

* For a second quarter in a row, GDP hit 3%, President Donald Trump's stated target for growth.

* But Friday's report is an advance estimate and will be revised two more times before the end of the year.

I stand all amazed, how things continue to unfold, as if on cue. :oops:

7 Good years will soon become 6, then 5, 4, 3, 2, and finialy only 1 more, concluding in April 2024 with a second full eclipse, that completes an X.

Of note too, is 2 hurricanes, that went by the names of Harvey and Irma.

Another powerful demonstration of the power of two i.e. the Parable of the Good Samaritan that may be understood on many levels, as much more than a simple parable.
The second eclipse isn't the beginning of the cleansing, but the end. The 7-year period is split into 2 3.5-year periods, the first being ruled by the first sign in Rev. 12 (the woman giving birth) and the latter by the second sign in Rev. 12 which is the dragon. It's not clear to me for what the first period is intended, but the second is very clear.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

The Utah County area has been pushing the Area Plan (emergency preparedness) very suddenly recently. I somehow missed the week they were handing it out and then heard about it the next week after. They didn't really push these for a long time until now. (Actually I need to find out what was on it because I missed that week but the EQ President in my ward was avoiding me after church when I tried to go to approach him.)

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

gardener4life wrote: November 26th, 2017, 7:06 pm The Utah County area has been pushing the Area Plan (emergency preparedness) very suddenly recently. I somehow missed the week they were handing it out and then heard about it the next week after. They didn't really push these for a long time until now. (Actually I need to find out what was on it because I missed that week but the EQ President in my ward was avoiding me after church when I tried to go to approach him.)
We didn't get any handouts in my ward or stake in the Utah valley.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

brianj wrote: November 26th, 2017, 8:31 pm
gardener4life wrote: November 26th, 2017, 7:06 pm The Utah County area has been pushing the Area Plan (emergency preparedness) very suddenly recently. I somehow missed the week they were handing it out and then heard about it the next week after. They didn't really push these for a long time until now. (Actually I need to find out what was on it because I missed that week but the EQ President in my ward was avoiding me after church when I tried to go to approach him.)
We didn't get any handouts in my ward or stake in the Utah valley.
Well I'm south end of Utah valley. Also I may have misworded this due to trying to write it when I was leaving to do something and short on time. I don't know if its the Spanish Fork Stakes or much of South of Provo? But they used to never talk about this and now they are.

LightisTruth111
captain of 50

Post by LightisTruth111 »

Focus on repenting, for is it not said strive, for if you are not aligned to the Spirit of Christ how can you even know the Truth. Many believe they know yet if God came to them and spoke they would reject him if he came as a son of man, but if he comes in power and glory and speaks and earth shakes then they tremble and will listen. And if he said the world has been given a extended mercy but for a short time longer, who would even give a ear to listen.

I remind people of what was said;

33 I have sworn in my wrath, and decreed wars upon the face of the earth, and the wicked shall slay the wicked, and fear shall come upon every man;

34 And the saints also shall hardly escape; nevertheless, I, the Lord, am with them, and will come down in heaven from the presence of my Father and consume the wicked with unquenchable fire.

35 And behold, this is not yet, but by and by.

36 Wherefore, seeing that I, the Lord, have decreed all these things upon the face of the earth, I will that my saints should be assembled upon the land of Zion;

Are you of they it speaks of who will hardly escape, because of way you live, your attitudes and spirit conditions. Imagine if people have already rejected the Son of man, and they have great reason to repent. Imagine if the great mystery is he was here and sealing those capable to depart in his day, and that day is the sudden destruction the snare spoken in Isaiah that will catch the world of guard, a separate event to the day of burning and cleansing at end of the world. My advice to people is to strive, repent of your sins, seek out the needy, help the poor and sick, that your fruits may be met worthy for the Spirit of Christ to align with ye that ye may be worthy to escape what is to come and Stand before the Son of man; humble yourselves as little children that ye may be adopted and become a child of God through Christ.

Ratbag
captain of 100

Post by Ratbag »

How close are we? Not close enough.

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Post by cyclOps »

LightisTruth111 wrote: November 28th, 2017, 3:04 am Focus on repenting, for is it not said strive, for if you are not aligned to the Spirit of Christ how can you even know the Truth. Many believe they know yet if God came to them and spoke they would reject him if he came as a son of man, but if he comes in power and glory and speaks and earth shakes then they tremble and will listen. And if he said the world has been given a extended mercy but for a short time longer, who would even give a ear to listen.

I remind people of what was said;

33 I have sworn in my wrath, and decreed wars upon the face of the earth, and the wicked shall slay the wicked, and fear shall come upon every man;

34 And the saints also shall hardly escape; nevertheless, I, the Lord, am with them, and will come down in heaven from the presence of my Father and consume the wicked with unquenchable fire.

35 And behold, this is not yet, but by and by.

36 Wherefore, seeing that I, the Lord, have decreed all these things upon the face of the earth, I will that my saints should be assembled upon the land of Zion;

Are you of they it speaks of who will hardly escape, because of way you live, your attitudes and spirit conditions. Imagine if people have already rejected the Son of man, and they have great reason to repent. Imagine if the great mystery is he was here and sealing those capable to depart in his day, and that day is the sudden destruction the snare spoken in Isaiah that will catch the world of guard, a separate event to the day of burning and cleansing at end of the world. My advice to people is to strive, repent of your sins, seek out the needy, help the poor and sick, that your fruits may be met worthy for the Spirit of Christ to align with ye that ye may be worthy to escape what is to come and Stand before the Son of man; humble yourselves as little children that ye may be adopted and become a child of God through Christ.
He’s baaaaaack!