Navajo Prophecies

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
captain crunch
Hi, I'm new.

Navajo Prophecies

Post by captain crunch »

Every month or so I work on construction projects with a Navajo friend in Arizona; I was mainly interested in his approach to farming corn, as we are in AZ he doesn't use irrigation and they never failed to have a harvest. He explained that they were taught by a dove how to farm corn, and that farming corn represents the entire cycle of the world. There are 5 seasons and then it resets, each season is a different world.

1st season (Black world) man left after offending the creator.

2nd season (Blue world) He said his people lived in an area of tall trees and lots of water. This world was very advanced; he was told, if your arm was crushed or something, they could inject something small in the arm and it would heal (possibly like a chip or maybe stem cells). He talked about other technology which he said when described would sound as if someone was describing a iPad. The blue world became wicked and a dove gathered some of the good people of that tribe and they were told they would enter a seed and the creator wanted to plant them on another land. The seed floated on the water during a great flood and ended up in the mountains North-East of the four corners area (Rocky Mountains in Colorado). He drew me a picture of a picture of an ancient petroglyph near his house of the people getting off the seed; I told him I would like to check it out, he said that my dad would also know where to find it.

3rd Season (Yellow World) When the group became large, the dove broke up the group and gave them each there lands which it instructed them to never develop or go beyond there certain mountains and rivers boundaries. They told the dove they wanted to go back to the Blue World as the technology they brought with them was breaking; the dove said the Blue World is gone. I asked him something about the Hopi Indians as they are the closest neighbor, he said the Hopi's are mysterious as they were in the area before the Navajo, they weren't part of the group that came from that seed; they were probably part of a different people before the flood. He noted that some tribes as far as Alaska he can kind of follow a conversation as there language has the same roots, but he can't understand any Hopi and they are very different. I noted that the Zuni tribe (New Mexico) and Japanese have languages that are too similar to be coincidence, and are different than the neighboring tribes.

Signs the Yellow world will be ending: At the end of the Yellow World, the dove will lead them to the White World. When the end is close, they will look into the sky and see spider webs (he noted possibly phone lines, or contrails from planes or missile or something else. A woman will sit in a seat that she should not be in was a sign. That was all he could remember at that moment, but he plans to do an audio recording of his aunt who is well versed on Navajo Mythology.

4th season (White World) They are not sure why the dove referred this as the White World. Possibly due to white people or white surroundings in nature; they will be lead by a dove to a new land.

5th season: The plot was planted and harvested for 4 seasons at this point the plants ate all of the dirt (he said that is how they describe it) The soil is depleted. During this year they let the land go back to nature, there is no working or harvesting during this world and at the end, it will reset back to the 1st season.

Other Notes:
-- I looked online and didn't see much of this information, also couldn't find a picture of the petroglyph.
-- My buddy follows his tribes beliefs and is not a Christian, he lives a clean life and is spiritual and believes in a creator, he is about my age 38.
-- They plant crop based on the stars, there is a cluster of 7 stars near Orion, and when they are all seen they plant, and don't plant when they are not seen. Generally the stars all show in spring for a couple weeks, then off and on every couple weeks which works well for continual harvest and pollination. He won't water his crops even if it would give them a little boost. I asked him what happens if there is no rain? He said it has never happened and suggested it never will. They rely on star gazers for farming and other things
-- I asked if there was any buzz about Hillary possibly taking a seat she didn't belong in, he said it was something they paid attention to. He noted that there was a state representative race (I can't remember the names off hand) there was a woman highly favored and experienced that was defeated by a no-name from the less popular republican party. This is a common prophecy.
-- Cleon Skousen suggested there was billions of people on the earth before the flood due to long fertility and life spans, as well as thousands of years for growth.

That's pretty much it. He suggested that his aunt will need to tell him more. Thought it was interesting.

Kaarno
captain of 100

Re: Navajo Prophecies

Post by Kaarno »

I love this and am looking forward to more of it.

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Post by cyclOps »

Thanks for sharing this!

frankcastle
captain of 10

Post by frankcastle »

Lance Richardson put together a talk on Native American Prophecies that is pretty good.

https://www.amazon.com/They-Saw-Our-Day/dp/B00AADDKB8

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Do they have any knowledge about the blue star kachina?

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

GrandMasterB wrote: September 25th, 2017, 11:31 am Do they have any knowledge about the blue star kachina?
That's a Hopi prophecy

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

SmallFarm wrote: September 25th, 2017, 11:42 am
GrandMasterB wrote: September 25th, 2017, 11:31 am Do they have any knowledge about the blue star kachina?
That's a Hopi prophecy
I am aware of this, but wondered if they have anything similar.

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

From reading apocryphal works I have long assumed that the technology available before the flood was substantial and that was part of why they were destroyed.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Michelle wrote: September 25th, 2017, 12:13 pm From reading apocryphal works I have long assumed that the technology available before the flood was substantial and that was part of why they were destroyed.
Especially genetically. It would appear they were corrupting flesh by modifying DNA and perverting everything so much that God had to destroy it all.

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

Wowowwowowowo this is amazing, you need to have him record all of this. This is all extremely important. Notice that the worlds reset at the end, almost as if LIFE IS ONE ETERNAL ROUND? This is the story of Earth and it's proceedings. The woman is not a politician, but more likely a planet. Most likely Venus, but not necessarily. I had also wondered about technology in the time of Noah. The seed is obviously an ark.

Spend some time studying the polar configuration by Dave Talbott and Anthony Larsen. Have your friend study this topic as well. This is the key to understanding the language of the prophets and iconography of revelation concerning world events, as well as comparative mythology. I'm saving this.

I will also note, this specific ark isn't necessarily wood. It is quite possible that the blue world is one of the four corners of the Earth. If you can understand what I mean by that then it should be simple, and if not, study study study the crap out of the sources I mentioned and revelation and the sermon on the mount and the pearl of great price. They all refer to the same things. Another hint, the throne of God is Saturn. Not literally, but mythologically.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

It is interesting.

Hopi, Pueblo, and others... Some think also that one of the reasons they have such a unique history is they may have ties to the Jaredites. The legends they have about before the flood are one of the indicators for this. Also another indicator are the pueblo and hopi special religious hats which a special name meaning a stairway to heaven. (The Jaredites fled from a confusion of tongues keeping their identity intact where others were building a stairway to Heaven. And only they kept their identities.) There are also DNA markers that some think are similar to the GIANTS skeletons that keep showing up in north america of white skin and red hair, or yellow to red hair found in these tribes and hazel or blue eyes...yet sometimes the DNA marker still found in them has mutated a bit and can cause albinoism with these traits instead. (Yet where did that come from if not from the race of GIANTS that used to be there before which others are sure were the Jaredites?)

The indian tribes of the southwest really are amazing.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Michelle wrote: September 25th, 2017, 12:13 pm From reading apocryphal works I have long assumed that the technology available before the flood was substantial and that was part of why they were destroyed.
I have always thought that the pre-flood people were at least as advanced as us, technologically, and probably moreso.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

GrandMasterB wrote: September 25th, 2017, 2:47 pm
Especially genetically. It would appear they were corrupting flesh by modifying DNA and perverting everything so much that God had to destroy it all.
Kinda like us? Sometimes I wonder how far God will let us go when it comes to screwing with nature.

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

Silver Pie wrote: October 11th, 2017, 5:20 pm
Kinda like us? Sometimes I wonder how far God will let us go when it comes to screwing with nature.
Yes, I agree: "as it was in the days of Noah."

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Yep.

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

Michelle wrote: October 11th, 2017, 5:43 pm
The days of Noah also had a big giant Mars in the sky that caused the flood.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Hivetyrant36 wrote: October 12th, 2017, 2:05 pm

What evidence do we have of this?

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

Bronco73idi wrote: October 14th, 2017, 10:38 pm

Plenty. Anthony Larsen has done a great job of displaying some of the teachings of Joseph Smith. He's studied scripture and symbolism for his entire life. His testimony adds to the truthfulness of the book of Mormon, the prophets of old, and the Temples today. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi_qQ4 ... ezqXo_RRdQ
He is not a predictionist or doomsayer, rather, he mirrors the words of the modern prophets.

There is a research team following on the heels of Immanuel Velikovsky. They have used observational evidence and laboratory experiments to further prove the electricality of all things, including the light of Christ. Dave Talbott has a splendid documentary detailing the times before creation and received help from Bro. Larsen in making the video. https://youtu.be/t7EAlTcZFwY

Lastly, look upon the words of Christ. In his sermon on the mount retranslated by Joseph Smith in the Pearl of Great Price, Christ describes "a planet or a comet" that causes an Abomination of Desolation (fear or disgust at the idea of being destroyed) and lays out what will happen during the Grand Sign of the coming of the "Son of Man."

This will take a lot of your time to learn and understand, and it is best that you do so with the bible and book of mormon in hand. The prophet and apostles know this stuff, but have not given us the knowledge because the saints "are not worthy of it." Look how much the temple ceremony has been cut back time and time again, garments are now short sleeve. The people are growing more complacent and romantic and the leaders of the church are restrained by the spirit for the idleness of the members.

But don't take my word for it. Let the spirit confirm or deny what I say here. Seek with a true intent and the truth of these things will be made known.
Last edited by Hivetyrant36 on October 15th, 2017, 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

oxbloodangel
captain of 100

Post by oxbloodangel »

Immanuel Velikovsky. His work is important to me, too.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

Hivetyrant36 wrote: October 12th, 2017, 2:05 pm The days of Noah also had a big giant Mars in the sky that caused the flood.
I thought it was a big giant Snickers.

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

skmo wrote: October 15th, 2017, 2:11 am
Hivetyrant36 wrote: October 12th, 2017, 2:05 pm The days of Noah also had a big giant Mars in the sky that caused the flood.
I thought it was a big giant Snickers.
I could definitely get behind that :D

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Ancient artifacts don't include advanced materials, except maybe a few swords, but not sure if those are pre-flood.

Genesis 1:28 commands us to "subdue" the Earth. Tropical storms could easily of been prevented by now, had we put as much effort into it as we did a few Apollo Missions. This would of also guided us away from fossil fuels and the evils that were funded over many decades.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

Hivetyrant36 wrote: October 14th, 2017, 11:21 pm
Bronco73idi wrote: October 14th, 2017, 10:38 pm

Plenty. Anthony Larsen has done a great job of displaying some of the teachings of Joseph Smith. He's studied scripture and symbolism for his entire life. His testimony adds to the truthfulness of the book of Mormon, the prophets of old, and the Temples today. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi_qQ4 ... ezqXo_RRdQ
He is not a predictionist or doomsayer, rather, he mirrors the words of the modern prophets.

There is a research team following on the heels of Immanuel Velikovsky. They have used observational evidence and laboratory experiments to further prove the electricality of all things, including the light of Christ. Dave Talbott has a splendid documentary detailing the times before creation and received help from Bro. Larsen in making the video. https://youtu.be/t7EAlTcZFwY

Lastly, look upon the words of Christ. In his sermon on the mount retranslated by Joseph Smith in the Pearl of Great Price, Christ describes "a planet or a comet" that causes an Abomination of Desolation (fear or disgust at the idea of being destroyed) and lays out what will happen during the Grand Sign of the coming of the "Son of Man."

This will take a lot of your time to learn and understand, and it is best that you do so with the bible and book of mormon in hand. The prophet and apostles know this stuff, but have not given us the knowledge because the saints "are not worthy of it." Look how much the temple ceremony has been cut back time and time again, garments are now short sleeve. The people are growing more complacent and romantic and the leaders of the church are restrained by the spirit for the idleness of the members.

But don't take my word for it. Let the spirit confirm or deny what I say here. Seek with a true intent and the truth of these things will be made known.
Bro Larsen is a gospel hobbyist. Everything has to fit into his neatly constructed paradigm of planetary catastrophism or it is not worthwhile to entertain. Then if everyone doesn't catch that same wave they are all misguided or dense. It's either his way or the highway when it comes to scriptural last days prophesies. I think that can create some dangerous detours from what really matters most if your not careful. Beating on the same piano keys all the time can limit ones musical opportunities. Just sayin..

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

To the Pharisees and sagisees, christ taught things, and everything had to fit his narrative or it was the highway. The path IS straight and narrow, and prophecy and scripture is not up for debate. It means what it means, no matter which layer or how deep you delve into it. The personal spiritual revelation while reading is what changes.
Many of Bro Larsen’s beleifs are directly from the teachings of Christ and Joseph Smith, including not giving a crap about modern Christian end times theory.
To call a man who has spent 50+ years, many of which were full time research, a hobbyist, is quite insulting. Should we not all have studying the gospel as a hobby?
Your failure to understand does not make him or the information wrong.

Delve into Joseph Smith’s teachings that are no longer taught in the church anymore and you will find that the narrative I’ve provided sources for is correct.

In any case, agree to disagree.

The thing about music is (I write orchestral music) is that the same notes used again and again, but in different orders, are what make the peice, repetition, structure, key. Go out of key and the music will not sound right. Please try to stay on key with the gospel. Varying wildly across the keyboard makes for a terrible noise.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

So what did br. Larsen think about sept 23rd alignment?