After September 23rd.........what now?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

After September 23rd.........what now?

Post by GrandMasterB »

So what's next? 2000 passed with no doom. 2012 passed with no doom. 2017 passed with no doom. What is the next big prophecy going around? What is the next date to look forward to? I know there is supposed to be another eclipse in 7 years. Anything else being talked about?

nodrog
captain of 10

Re: After September 23rd.........what now?

Post by nodrog »

23rd supposed to signal beginning of 7 years of tribulation. Really not anything too noticeable at first, I would imagine. This period of tribulation showcases lots of impressive last days stuff, including the 144k missionaries.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

GrandMasterB wrote: September 24th, 2017, 9:14 pm So what's next? 2000 passed with no doom. 2012 passed with no doom. 2017 passed with no doom. What is the next big prophecy going around? What is the next date to look forward to? I know there is supposed to be another eclipse in 7 years. Anything else being talked about?
WW3 should be next. Not THAT soon, but its coming.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

There is exactly 40 days between the eclipse on 8/21 and Yom Kippur next Saturday. The Lord gave Nineveh 40 days to repent through Jonah. The NFL is too proud to salute the nation founded by God that have them the freedom to make themselves rich by playing a game with a pigskin ball. Benotdeceived has said he believes 7 years of prosperity is beginning. Might could be. 7 years of tribulation seems more fitting.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

alaris wrote: September 24th, 2017, 10:30 pm There is exactly 40 days between the eclipse on 8/21 and Yom Kippur next Saturday. The Lord gave Nineveh 40 days to repent through Jonah. The NFL is too proud to salute the nation founded by God that have them the freedom to make themselves rich by playing a game with a pigskin ball. Benotdeceived has said he believes 7 years of prosperity is beginning. Might could be. 7 years of tribulation seems more fitting.
I agree with Trump. You make millions of dollars (to sports players), so can you just do one thing and stand for the pledge of alliegence. Or you can LEAVE America!

The least thing you can do is show some respect :(

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Z2100 wrote: September 24th, 2017, 10:38 pm
alaris wrote: September 24th, 2017, 10:30 pm There is exactly 40 days between the eclipse on 8/21 and Yom Kippur next Saturday. The Lord gave Nineveh 40 days to repent through Jonah. The NFL is too proud to salute the nation founded by God that have them the freedom to make themselves rich by playing a game with a pigskin ball. Benotdeceived has said he believes 7 years of prosperity is beginning. Might could be. 7 years of tribulation seems more fitting.
I agree with Trump. You make millions of dollars (to sports players), so can you just do one thing and stand for the pledge of alliegence. Or you can LEAVE America!

The least thing you can do is show some respect :(
I doubt Trump will usher in 7 years of prosperity. He just doesn't seem to have the qualities of the antichrist. Then again maybe this Ezra's Eagle prophecy will play out and Trump will get assasinated followed by Pence which gives way for the antichrist. BTW I agree with Trump that these NFL turncoats need to leave or shut up. Crazy times we live in.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Cool. Now I have some more doom to look forward to. I was getting worried I had to wait 7 years. Next Saturday is only 7 days. Kim Jong Un did say that his rockets will inevitably hit the USA. Maybe next Saturday is the day of the EMP.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

nodrog wrote: September 24th, 2017, 9:43 pm 23rd supposed to signal beginning of 7 years of tribulation. Really not anything too noticeable at first, I would imagine. This period of tribulation showcases lots of impressive last days stuff, including the 144k missionaries.
I do think if it is the beginning of a 7 year period it would be of tribulation and not prosperity as some have stated.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

According to David Meade, the person who started the September 23 thing, “The actual event of the beginning of the Tribulation occurs on October 15. That’s when the action starts. Hold on and watch – wait until the middle of October and I don’t believe you’ll be disappointed.”

So wait another three weeks and you'll see. I don't expect to be disappointed, but I expect everybody suckered in by him to be disappointed.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

GrandMasterB wrote: September 24th, 2017, 9:14 pm So what's next? 2000 passed with no doom. 2012 passed with no doom. 2017 passed with no doom. What is the next big prophecy going around? What is the next date to look forward to? I know there is supposed to be another eclipse in 7 years. Anything else being talked about?
Take the warning, repent and prepare. The Spirit is working among the people.
Sales To "Common Sense Preppers" Soar Amid Nukes, Quakes, Floods, & Storms
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-2 ... urge-sales
Now, Reuters is reporting that survivalists across the US are clearing store shelves to stock bunkers in anticipation of Earth’s final chapter. A few survivalists who spoke with Reuters said that North Korea’s threats, and the images of the destruction caused by Hurricanes Harvey, Maria and Irma, have inspired them to stock up......
“It’s been a very busy six or seven weeks here - sales tripled practically overnight,” said Keith Bansemer, vice president for marketing for Idaho-based My Patriot Supply, an online store catering to preppper needs.......

At Ready To Go Survival, founder and chief executive Roman Zrazhevskiy said gas masks were quickly moving off the shelves and overall sales “are up like 700 percent over the last two months.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

brianj wrote: September 24th, 2017, 11:40 pm According to David Meade, the person who started the September 23 thing, “The actual event of the beginning of the Tribulation occurs on October 15. That’s when the action starts. Hold on and watch – wait until the middle of October and I don’t believe you’ll be disappointed.”

So wait another three weeks and you'll see. I don't expect to be disappointed, but I expect everybody suckered in by him to be disappointed.
Lol.

globule
captain of 50

Post by globule »

Perhaps we just left our 7 years of relative plenty and this next 7 will be filled with tribulation. Earthquakes in divers places like Japan, Mexico, US. Fires all over the place. Tempests and storms with Bangladesh flooding off the map, Texas, Louisiana, Florida. I hate to sound so US-centric, but that's the news I hear locally.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

globule wrote: September 25th, 2017, 12:19 am Perhaps we just left our 7 years of relative plenty and this next 7 will be filled with tribulation. Earthquakes in divers places like Japan, Mexico, US. Fires all over the place. Tempests and storms with Bangladesh flooding off the map, Texas, Louisiana, Florida. I hate to sound so US-centric, but that's the news I hear locally.
Yeah well Australia especially east of the dividing range has had record dry winter, and not much forecast for the coming summer, it is going to be scorched earth soon with crop failure and farm dams already drying up. But the big thing to watch is the economy.

Dramatic Satellite Images Show Green Turn To Brown After Record Warm, Dry Winter
http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/2017/0 ... _23214029/
So dry. Just so, so dry. And warm, too.
Average maximum temperatures were 1.9ºC above average across Australia this winter, which meant they were the warmest on record. Perhaps even more remarkable is the lack of rain. Almost 200 locations set new rainfall lows this winter.
But few places have been as dry (compared to normal) as the area around Sydney. The prolonged, ongoing east coast dry spell is illustrated dramatically in the NASA satellite images above, which show the zone from about Canberra to Newcastle.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Spaced_Out wrote: September 25th, 2017, 12:53 am
globule wrote: September 25th, 2017, 12:19 am Perhaps we just left our 7 years of relative plenty and this next 7 will be filled with tribulation. Earthquakes in divers places like Japan, Mexico, US. Fires all over the place. Tempests and storms with Bangladesh flooding off the map, Texas, Louisiana, Florida. I hate to sound so US-centric, but that's the news I hear locally.
Yeah well Australia especially east of the dividing range has had record dry winter, and not much forecast for the coming summer, it is going to be scorched earth soon with crop failure and farm dams already drying up. But the big thing to watch is the economy.

Dramatic Satellite Images Show Green Turn To Brown After Record Warm, Dry Winter
http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/2017/0 ... _23214029/
So dry. Just so, so dry. And warm, too.
Average maximum temperatures were 1.9ºC above average across Australia this winter, which meant they were the warmest on record. Perhaps even more remarkable is the lack of rain. Almost 200 locations set new rainfall lows this winter.
But few places have been as dry (compared to normal) as the area around Sydney. The prolonged, ongoing east coast dry spell is illustrated dramatically in the NASA satellite images above, which show the zone from about Canberra to Newcastle.
I am glad to see we are not the only gentile nation being judged.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

nodrog wrote: September 24th, 2017, 9:43 pm 23rd supposed to signal beginning of 7 years of tribulation. Really not anything too noticeable at first, I would imagine. This period of tribulation showcases lots of impressive last days stuff, including the 144k missionaries.
Some posters on this forum have been claiming it's the beginning of seven years of prosperity. I suppose they could be hedging their bets, in case they are wrong, they can say they supported the opposite.
Cause I'm pretty sure that we will have some years of prosperity or some years of hardship...

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

AI2.0 wrote: September 25th, 2017, 12:57 pm
Some posters on this forum have been claiming it's the beginning of seven years of prosperity. I suppose they could be hedging their bets, in case they are wrong, they can say they supported the opposite.
Cause I'm pretty sure that we will have some years of prosperity or some years of hardship...
I could be wrong, but I think BeNotDeceived is the only one who believes there will be seven years of prosperity. IIRC there are several who believe 7 years of tribulation are starting. Though BeNotDeceived could be right, it seems the USA at the very least is ripe for some cleansing imho. I need to study out the timeline personally. :)

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

alaris wrote: September 25th, 2017, 1:04 pm
I could be wrong, but I think BeNotDeceived is the only one who believes there will be seven years of prosperity. IIRC there are several who believe 7 years of tribulation are starting. Though BeNotDeceived could be right, it seems the USA at the very least is ripe for some cleansing imho. I need to study out the timeline personally. :)
I don't know how we could have prosperity with 20 Trillion in debt and just about every asset class in a huge bubble. Not to mention the wicked state of the people. I also read that white (gentile) christians now account for under 50% of the population. It is now just 43% and falling. When Jesus is no longer the God of this land to the gentiles we will lose our protected status. The BOM is clear on this.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

I don't know what the next thing is they are going to be pushing, but I'm sure they will find something. I guess David Mead's prediction of Oct. 15th is next.
Personally, I don't believe there will be a set 'seven years' of anything. I think that when the scriptures use the number seven, it is not literal, it is figurative and symbolic. But, apparently this is an unpopular perspective on this forum.

I think John Pratt's theory is the most reasonable suggesting that the constellation on Sept. 23 is heralding in an important event in our history. I don't think it is the birth of any human being.

I'm looking forward to listening to actual Prophets this weekend.

Ezekiel
captain of 100

Post by Ezekiel »

It certainly was a sign. Now we wait patiently and excitedly for Elias. God is still giving us time to get ourselves in order. Let’s use it.

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

brianj wrote: September 24th, 2017, 11:40 pm According to David Meade, the person who started the September 23 thing, “The actual event of the beginning of the Tribulation occurs on October 15. That’s when the action starts. Hold on and watch – wait until the middle of October and I don’t believe you’ll be disappointed.”

Let's kick that can!
8300355F-EAEA-4495-8574-C70ABF5D5593-11034-00001854A271873A.jpeg
8300355F-EAEA-4495-8574-C70ABF5D5593-11034-00001854A271873A.jpeg (157.07 KiB) Viewed 1849 times

Red
captain of 100

Post by Red »

Are you saying we are in the period of an opportunity to repent?

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

AI2.0 wrote: September 25th, 2017, 3:22 pm I don't know what the next thing is they are going to be pushing, but I'm sure they will find something. I guess David Mead's prediction of Oct. 15th is next.
Personally, I don't believe there will be a set 'seven years' of anything. I think that when the scriptures use the number seven, it is not literal, it is figurative and symbolic. But, apparently this is an unpopular perspective on this forum.

I think John Pratt's theory is the most reasonable suggesting that the constellation on Sept. 23 is heralding in an important event in our history. I don't think it is the birth of any human being.

I'm looking forward to listening to actual Prophets this weekend.
I am looking forward to that too. At least I know I can trust the information given in conference. There are too many philosophies mingled with scriptures everywhere else.

Red
captain of 100

Post by Red »

GrandMasterB wrote: September 25th, 2017, 3:06 pm
alaris wrote: September 25th, 2017, 1:04 pm
I don't know how we could have prosperity with 20 Trillion in debt and just about every asset class in a huge bubble. Not to mention the wicked state of the people. I also read that white (gentile) christians now account for under 50% of the population. It is now just 43% and falling. When Jesus is no longer the God of this land to the gentiles we will lose our protected status. The BOM is clear on this.
Oh what's a few trillion more when you're up to 20 already ;)

I can't see how the middle class can continue to shoulder the massive tax burden without flat collapsing. I can't see how prosperity is possible given the relatively sane laws of economics. How we've lasted this long is beyond me, particularly for the self-employed middle class.

What in the world do they do with all that tax money, all that revenue from student loans ($66B PROFIT in six years), all those fees... and still have trillions in deficit is beyond me.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

I would encourage you to keep your eyes and ears on the prophets, seers, and revelators with the keys of authority for his church. Now is a good time to get ready for conference. I think a lot of the things some of you say are interesting. But a lot of you really aren't quoting things that are said or endorsed by the apostles, and prophet.

So they might not be too reliable. Please don't be offended or feel bad. I think you are all nice, wonderful people. But some of these sources we just don't know too much about.

Another thought...you can already tell something is happening. For one thing, the number of people in need from just tragedy in OUR country alone, already exceeds the total membership of the church. If this isn't a signal something is wrong then nothing will make you feel so. Think of the math; Puerto Rico, population 3.5 million, Florida population quoted as somehow affected by Irma at 9 million (but a lot of illegals live in both CA and FL, so the true number could be much higher since illegals get left out of a lot of statistics.), Houston population AND the county it resides in 2.8 million. And who knows how many are affected by the Mexico quakes.

By the way the Mexico MTC had an earthquake drill 2 hours before the quake hit them. And it hit close to the MTC there. Interesting fact.

65 million refugees in the world in 2016. (Although to be fair its discovered that only 15% are war, starvation, or famine refugees the rest are found to be economic migrants which isn't the same thing.) (I don't think its actually fair to claim you are a refugee fleeing death when you aren't, but that's my personal opinion.)

Over 1 million acres burned in the Pacific Northwest, from Idaho, Montana, Washington, and Oregon. (CA also had big fires near some key areas). These were hard to get accurate numbers for in terms of how many affected. But these ARE the states that produce a lot of our food, so the true numbers affected won't be seen until it affects the grocery stores. And it will but not be seen right away.

Population of LDS church right now; 15.8 million

Now if you add that up together, the number of people in trouble exceeds our ability to feed and is greater than our total membership. That's especially so when you consider a big percentage of the membership of the church is under 18 and can't really support themselves. This is actually heating up pretty fast and it's easy to see that if you compare it with something logical like this.

You can pray about it. Also you know I don't see many service projects for these problems at least in my area listed anywhere yet. I think people would want to help and could if they had a way to do so.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Red wrote: September 25th, 2017, 4:18 pm
Are you saying we are in the period of an opportunity to repent?
We are continually in a period of opportunity to repent. Sadly, we sometimes find ourselves on the wrong side of the pride cycle where we find ourselves in a period of opportunity for reminders. :)