After September 23rd.........what now?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Juliet
captain of 1,000

Re: After September 23rd.........what now?

Post by Juliet »

Don't worry, all those fearful days are over. All is well in Zion. Peace and safety my friends, peace and safety.

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

LDS Anarchist wrote: ↑January 4th, 2018, 4:23 pm
dafty wrote: ↑December 22nd, 2017, 9:10 am have u read: https://intheshadowofhishand.wordpress.com ?
Bryan Lang, the author of that blog, appears to be a Snufferite. At least, his list of favorite blogs is of Snufferite blogs, so I assume he is one, too.
I asked him about it couple of years back and indeed he showed interest in it initially but already in 2016 he started to have his doubts about Denver. We all make mistakes 🀣

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

To be honest let the truth come from whence it may...Im more interested to know what do you guys think about the idea of the servants from Revelation 2&3, being actual servants in the last days? Did John write the letters to them and that was that, or maybe indeed there was a hidden future meaning to it all, in simmilitude to Isaiahs Cyrus, Root,Bird of prey etc?

watchthewatchers
captain of 10

Post by watchthewatchers »

Isaiah 28 can be just as readily turned right around 180 degrees onto those that say they are watching for the signs.
Verse 1: "Woe to the crown of pride, to the drunkards of Ephraim, whose glorious beauty is a fading flower"
The crown of pride is being the one to get the glory for making a correct prediction.
The drunkards of Ephraim are those that continually drink themselves into a drunken obsession with chasing alleged signs.
The fading flower is when their predictions continue to never pan out.
But, they are so addicted to the whole endeavor, that they quickly scamper right back to that bar hall and start all over again.
Wrap it all up with verse 7: "But they also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the priest and the prophet have erred through strong drink, they are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; they err in vision, they stumble in judgment."

Reviewing over many of the predictions of the past few years in these forums, and there are some blaring patterns. Everyone that had some type of prediction, based it on the signs they saw. They based it on very firm and unwavering convictions. They all made claim to having personal revelation that told them their predictions were correct.
And none of them have ever been correct.
Is it mocking to point out to them what has happened previously, and they are drowning in the same quagmire as all those previous? Has it ramped up to the point of necessitating mocking and ridicule, because the sign followers think that somehow they are different, and their experiences are more reliable, and they just refuse to listen time and time again to anything because they are deafened by their own drunken 'MY imminent one is THE one' slurs? When in reality, every sign watcher that has graced this place has been exactly like the ones before, and the new one provides nothing more distinct than all the rest to solidify that their guess is going to become true.
Its just as readily plausible that the Lord is inspiring the scoffers to point out how the sign predicting drunkards of Ephraim are erring in vision and stumbling in judgment. The more loud and drowning out that warning siren, the better to prevent others from being carried off with strange doctrines not of the Lord. If ones predictions and guesses truly are correct, and truly do come from the Lord, there should be no concern from any contrary voices.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

watchthewatchers wrote: ↑January 5th, 2018, 12:45 pm Isaiah 28 can be just as readily turned right around 180 degrees onto those that say they are watching for the signs.
Verse 1: "Woe to the crown of pride, to the drunkards of Ephraim, whose glorious beauty is a fading flower"
The crown of pride is being the one to get the glory for making a correct prediction.
The drunkards of Ephraim are those that continually drink themselves into a drunken obsession with chasing alleged signs.
But, they are so addicted to the whole endeavor, that they quickly scamper right back to that bar hall and start all over again.
Wrap it all up with verse 7: "But they also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the priest and the prophet have erred through strong drink, they are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; they err in vision, they stumble in judgment."

Reviewing over many of the predictions of the past few years in these forums, and there are some blaring patterns. Everyone that had some type of prediction, based it on the signs they saw. They based it on very firm and unwavering convictions. They all made claim to having personal revelation that told them their predictions were correct.
Is it mocking to point out to them what has happened previously, and they are drowning in the same quagmire as all those previous? Has it ramped up to the point of necessitating mocking and ridicule, because the sign followers think that somehow they are different, and their experiences are more reliable, and they just refuse to listen time and time again to anything because they are deafened by their own drunken 'MY imminent one is THE one' slurs? When in reality, every sign watcher that has graced this place has been exactly like the ones before, and the new one provides nothing more distinct than all the rest to solidify that their guess is going to become true.
Its just as readily plausible that the Lord is inspiring the scoffers to point out how the sign predicting drunkards of Ephraim are erring in vision and stumbling in judgment. The more loud and drowning out that warning siren, the better to prevent others from being carried off with strange doctrines not of the Lord. If ones predictions and guesses truly are correct, and truly do come from the Lord, there should be no concern from any contrary voices.
This is all poppycock when you consider its pride that leads to mocking those looking for signs of times and when you consider some, including me, who still believe 9/23 was a sign stated from the beginning that it may come and go with none the wiser. There was nothing overtly predicted and it would have been much funner to discuss speculation without the odd behaviors of those trying to put words in my and others mouths to make it a false prophecy of woes. I would have had the stones to admit nothing happened to me personally at least if I didn't have two witnesses on 9/23 that it indeed was a special day in God's sight, but those who love to mock and belittle may never know as signs follow those that believe.

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

watchthewatchers wrote: ↑January 5th, 2018, 12:45 pm Isaiah 28 can be just as readily turned right around 180 degrees onto those that say they are watching for the signs.

and your point being,...what exactly?

watchthewatchers
captain of 10

The point is, dafty, that when the same scriptures can be applied in complete contradiction to one's stance, one's stance has no scriptural support at all. If there's no scriptural support, all we're left with is the philosophies of men.

watchthewatchers
captain of 10

"it may come ... nothing overtly predicted ... speculation ... signs follow those that believe"

That is so wishy-washy. You claim to have had witnesses, but you won't even stand unwavering and declare that what you have really is. All you have is a bag full of "We'll see!". Drunks and red-necks arguing on front porches make just as "true" claims. From your own words, you barely have a belief in what you peddle, much less any conviction. If you don't have enough faith that your speculations will become reality, why should anybody else?
As I pointed out, you're just sounding like all those before you. They all had their heavenly witnesses, they all had their life altering events.
And nothing they speculated was true.
No, you don't have any signs. No matter how much you believe. You have nothing special nor profound nor unique. Those that came before you had mountains more belief than you do, and they didn't get any signs, either. You might put in a micro sized fine print that you're just guessing about all of this, and then you proceed to bury it under a haystack of alleged divine inspiration. It literally is bordering on the edges of straight up deception. Especially when you throw a fit if any "naysayers" don't buy into it.
You demand the benefit of hawking your wares; don't be surprised when we take the benefit of pointing out how saturated with snake oil it is.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

watchthewatchers wrote: ↑January 7th, 2018, 1:41 pm "it may come ... nothing overtly predicted ... speculation ... signs follow those that believe"

That is so wishy-washy. You claim to have had witnesses, but you won't even stand unwavering and declare that what you have really is. All you have is a bag full of "We'll see!". Drunks and red-necks arguing on front porches make just as "true" claims. From your own words, you barely have a belief in what you peddle, much less any conviction. If you don't have enough faith that your speculations will become reality, why should anybody else?
As I pointed out, you're just sounding like all those before you. They all had their heavenly witnesses, they all had their life altering events.
And nothing they speculated was true.
No, you don't have any signs. No matter how much you believe. You have nothing special nor profound nor unique. Those that came before you had mountains more belief than you do, and they didn't get any signs, either. You might put in a micro sized fine print that you're just guessing about all of this, and then you proceed to bury it under a haystack of alleged divine inspiration. It literally is bordering on the edges of straight up deception. Especially when you throw a fit if any "naysayers" don't buy into it.
You demand the benefit of hawking your wares; don't be surprised when we take the benefit of pointing out how saturated with snake oil it is.
Have you heard of the scripture that references pearls and swine?

Would the swine in Christs day have believed a shepherds witness of a baby wrapped in swaddling clothes in a manger?

When the spirit prompts me to share, I will to whom God wills.... And I have. Yet for some odd reason I do not feel compelled to share in the slightest despite your kindest, gentlest invitation.

Your false conditions placed upon me to discredit my actual "nothing may happen" prediction you can look up on my blog is, well sad. I'm sure there are better hobbies than haranguing those who are looking for signs of the Lord's coming.

Signs do follow those that believe. That's in the scriptures. Here's a good one :
Ether 12:6 And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith

watchthewatchers
captain of 10

Yes, I know the scripture. And I've watched those that professed greater belief than you do. What has actually happened? A whole lot of nothing. Some of those that came before you, and were shown to be completely wrong, still believe. And there are still no signs.
Then here you come, with even less belief, and experiences that were no more profound than any of the rest.

The spirits prompts me, and God wills me, to share that you have nothing more than any of all the rest that were bogus. You don't have any pearls. All you are is a scratched record.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

watchthewatchers wrote: ↑January 7th, 2018, 2:19 pm Yes, I know the scripture. And I've watched those that professed greater belief than you do. What has actually happened? A whole lot of nothing. Some of those that came before you, and were shown to be completely wrong, still believe. And there are still no signs.
Then here you come, with even less belief, and experiences that were no more profound than any of the rest.

The spirits prompts me, and God wills me, to share that you have nothing more than any of all the rest that were bogus. You don't have any pearls. All you are is a scratched record.
The spirit prompts you to based of the presumption of you knowing my beliefs and experiences - which you certainly you do not know. Are you certain which spirit this is? "Go and mock and condemn Alaris saith the Spirit of _______" That's any easy fill in the blank.

watchthewatchers
captain of 10

"Go and inform alaris that he doth pervert My chastisements, deceiving himself that it is mocking, because he doth listen to his own spirit more than the Spirit of ____Truth____. He didn't listen to my promptings to begin with, so I had to send everybody else."
Yes, easy to fill in that blank.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

watchthewatchers wrote: ↑January 7th, 2018, 4:43 pm "Go and inform alaris that he doth pervert My chastisements, deceiving himself that it is mocking, because he doth listen to his own spirit more than the Spirit of ____Truth____. He didn't listen to my promptings to begin with, so I had to send everybody else."
Yes, easy to fill in that blank.
The Lord's chastisements? LOL

Bwboy
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Bwboy »

There's the blood blue moon tomorrow night for the western US

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Bwboy wrote: ↑January 31st, 2018, 12:53 am There's the blood blue moon tomorrow night for the western US
Actually it was yesterday, and it was visible to the entire United States. The US Virgin Islands saw the moon set while entering the penumbra, and almost nobody east of the Mississippi saw the entire moon in the umbra, but at least some of the eclipse was visible to all US territories.