President Trump is Jewish

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
DEEPER storm
captain of 100

President Trump is Jewish

Post by DEEPER storm »

By Mileswmathis.com
http://mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
His genealogy is a total mirage. I'll show you where to look. First go to his mother at Geni.com. She
is Mary Anne MacLeod. So they want you to think she is Scots. Then click on her father, Malcolm
MacLeod. Then click on his mother, Anne MacLeod. She is the wife of Alexander MacLeod, so that is
her married name. What is her maiden name? Whoops, it is also MacLeod, because her father is also
named Alexander MacLeod. So both her father and her husband have the same first and last names?
Did she marry her own father? Also, her birthyear is given as 1833. Note the 33. [Geni also fails to
mention what we have to learn from the DailyMail : the name Trump was originally Drumpf.]
That can't be right, can it? So let's check the other genealogies. The second listed on a Google search
is at About.com. But it has nothing to say about this. It stops just short of the Anne MacLeod problem.
But it does tell us something interesting: both Trump's parents died at Long Island Jewish Medical
Center.

First go to his mother at Geni.com
https://www.geni.com/people/Mary-Anne-T ... 3186316923

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Re: President Trump is Jewish

Post by tribrac »

Left wing birther movement?

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

And why is this important?

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

Who cares if he's Jewish? The only people with reason I can think of to dislike him for (theoretically) having Jewish heritage would be the slavering Jew-haters. I have no reason to be concerned with the screechings of people motivated by hatred of yarmulkes.

I can think of some Jewish (or Yiddish) words to DESCRIBE President Trump, but I don't care what blood he has as long as he was born here.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

Well I'm not against or for your concept but I can tell you a lot of non-LDS go to LDS Primary Children's Medical Center. So the same might be true for a Jewish medical center.

Sasquatch
captain of 50

Post by Sasquatch »

gardener4life wrote: September 24th, 2017, 10:49 pm Well I'm not against or for your concept but I can tell you a lot of non-LDS go to LDS Primary Children's Medical Center. So the same might be true for a Jewish medical center.
It isn't unusual to go to a hospital that's owned by another faith. I and all four of my siblings were born at Catholic hospitals, even though my family doesn't have a Catholic background at all.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

DEEPER storm wrote: September 24th, 2017, 6:23 pm By Mileswmathis.com
http://mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
His genealogy is a total mirage. I'll show you where to look. First go to his mother at Geni.com. She
is Mary Anne MacLeod. So they want you to think she is Scots. Then click on her father, Malcolm
MacLeod. Then click on his mother, Anne MacLeod. She is the wife of Alexander MacLeod, so that is
her married name. What is her maiden name? Whoops, it is also MacLeod, because her father is also
named Alexander MacLeod. So both her father and her husband have the same first and last names?
Did she marry her own father? Also, her birthyear is given as 1833. Note the 33. [Geni also fails to
mention what we have to learn from the DailyMail : the name Trump was originally Drumpf.]
That can't be right, can it? So let's check the other genealogies. The second listed on a Google search
is at About.com. But it has nothing to say about this. It stops just short of the Anne MacLeod problem.
But it does tell us something interesting: both Trump's parents died at Long Island Jewish Medical
Center.

First go to his mother at Geni.com
https://www.geni.com/people/Mary-Anne-T ... 3186316923
Maybe the Highlander Trump of the Clan MacLeod will cut off the head of Kim Jong Un and be quickened thus becoming immortal and the Antichrist. Of course cutting Trump's head off would then be the only way to kill him. Maybe this is the miracle he performs in the sight of all people. Things are starting to make a lot more sense now. After Trump is quickened someone tries to cut Trump's head off and fails. That is then the wound to the head that is healed.

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

That is just a load of hooey. You need to check on family search for his real ancestors. His fathers name is Frederick Christ Trump. Fred's mothers maiden name is Christ. Mary Anne Macleod has a picture on family search and she was lovely. Both of Trump's parents are buried in the Luthern all faith's Cemetery. I didn't go farther on the Macleod line due to lack of time, but I don't care if he has Jewish ancestors.