Elijah mocked them

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
FTC
captain of 100

Elijah mocked them

Post by FTC »

see 1 Kings chapter 18

27 And it came to pass at noon, that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud: for he is a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, or peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awaked.

I suppose if I am going to become any prophet of stature, I should be following the examples of the prophets before me. Elijah seems like a swell fellow to hum that little Primary tune Follow the Prophet. :mrgreen:

With that, I am upping my budding prophet game!! To show just how rock solid my anti-prophecies are, in concurrence with this September 23rd something or another "sign", on September 24th, I am going to go see the movie "It". Yep, that Stephen King one. Yep, the 24th is a Sunday. To show, that regardless of whatever it is I do, my prophecies still happen. Not even my own folly can stop them!!!!! :!: :!:

Joseph Smith History 1:28 "I frequently fell into many foolish errors, and displayed the weakness of youth, and the foibles of human nature; which, I am sorry to say, led me into divers temptations, offensive in the sight of God. In making this confession, no one need suppose me guilty of any great or malignant sins. A disposition to commit such was never in my nature. But I was guilty of levity, and sometimes associated with jovial company, etc., not consistent with that character which ought to be maintained by one who was called of God as I had been. But this will not seem very strange to any one who recollects my youth, and is acquainted with my native cheery temperament."

Yikes!! :o Weeeellllllll, I suppose if I am going to continue to amplify my self-appointed (anti-)prophetic ordination, by following the examples of the previous prophets, I should pick one from this dispensation. It goes without saying that Joseph Smith be the prime example. Anywhooy, on September 25th, I will let you all know what "It" was like. :lol:

40 And Elijah said unto them, Take the prophets of Baal; let not one of them escape. And they took them: and Elijah brought them down to the brook Kishon, and slew them there.

Yeeeeaaaaaaa, don't think I'm going to go that far.

Happy September 23rd, 2017!! :D :D :) ;) :D :D

dafty
captain of 100

Re: Elijah mocked them

Post by dafty »

lol