September 23rd might not be the fulfillment of Revelation 12 after all

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Re: September 23rd might not be the fulfillment of Revelation 12 after all

Post by Seek the Truth »

hard to keep track at times.

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

Seek the Truth wrote: September 24th, 2017, 5:08 am hard to keep track at times.
:D

Jesef
captain of 1,000

Post by Jesef »

The confusion comes from using the initials DS to mean "Davidic Servant" when so many also use it to refer to "Denver Snuffer" (and to make matters worse, Denver now also believes and has publicly revealed himself to be "David" or the Davidic Servant), so it's easy to get confused!

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

Jesef wrote: September 24th, 2017, 10:06 am The confusion comes from using the initials DS to mean "Davidic Servant" when so many also use it to refer to "Denver Snuffer" (and to make matters worse, Denver now also believes and has publicly revealed himself to be "David" or the Davidic Servant), so it's easy to get confused!
gosh I am dull arent I lol I didnt even think of that and I always use DS coz im lazy lol sorry, my DS always equalled Davidic Servant and not mr Snuffer x

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

setyourselffree wrote: September 20th, 2017, 9:29 pm
alaris wrote: September 20th, 2017, 9:38 am
DRC53 wrote: September 20th, 2017, 9:34 am
LDS Physician wrote: September 20th, 2017, 8:08 am This has been explained in other places....Leo has 9 stars but on the 23rd there are 3 planets (Venus, Mercury, Mars) that are above Virgo's head. Naysayers say Leo has 10 stars, not 9 but traditional and long-standing views of Leo are 9 stars as the 10th is not easily visible.

And this will be visible to some areas of the world. It depends on what side of planet you are on.
The traditional and long-standing view of Leo is not that it has just nine stars. The Ph.D Astronomer who posted the linked-article says this is false. This website also lists far more than nine main stars in the constellation. http://www.constellation-guide.com/cons ... tellation/

To insist otherwise is to persist in looking beyond the mark.

Bottom line, notwithstanding the tone of my post, I'm not trying to start a fight. But, I did want to put the information out there. I hate to see people get worked up about something and then be disappointed.
Nobody is fighting. :)

I would rather look for signs in faith and be disappointed then have the hardness of heart mentioned by Moroni that would close me off to the possibility, wouldn't you?
Saints who don't have the gift of discernment put faith in every whim of false doctrine. If you are close to the spirit then you don't have to put faith in a lie. I would rather trust the spirit then place my faith in something that is false. Unfortunately a lot of people on this site do not have the gift of discernment so they trust everything that sounds like it could be true.
What was the false doctrine that you are referring to?

Jesef
captain of 1,000

Post by Jesef »

dafty wrote: September 24th, 2017, 10:38 am
Jesef wrote: September 24th, 2017, 10:06 am The confusion comes from using the initials DS to mean "Davidic Servant" when so many also use it to refer to "Denver Snuffer" (and to make matters worse, Denver now also believes and has publicly revealed himself to be "David" or the Davidic Servant), so it's easy to get confused!
gosh I am dull arent I lol I didnt even think of that and I always use DS coz im lazy lol sorry, my DS always equalled Davidic Servant and not mr Snuffer x
It's actually a Sign that his regular initials are the same as his role/title - at least to the Snufferites it is. Too many acronyms nowadays.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Lexew1899 wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 9:27 am All the signs add up. Hurricanes came this year. Wildfires. Earthquakes. Star maps. NASA space images. A bad flu season. An eclipse. Putin secret meetings with E.T. The Myan Calendar. BYU selling caffeine, the Abomination of Desolation spoken of by the Prophet Daniel. Plus a new Star Wars movie comes out this December. And I got a stuffy nose today. How couldn't someone see these signs?
What about Kim Jong Un? I think he is naming his next rocket, wormwood!

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

GrandMasterB wrote: September 24th, 2017, 6:07 pm
Lexew1899 wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 9:27 am All the signs add up. Hurricanes came this year. Wildfires. Earthquakes. Star maps. NASA space images. A bad flu season. An eclipse. Putin secret meetings with E.T. The Myan Calendar. BYU selling caffeine, the Abomination of Desolation spoken of by the Prophet Daniel. Plus a new Star Wars movie comes out this December. And I got a stuffy nose today. How couldn't someone see these signs?
What about Kim Jong Un? I think he is naming his next rocket, wormwood!
By using Plutonium-239?! Not that I think he will use it or that it will actually happen...

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

tjtax06 wrote: September 20th, 2017, 4:27 pm ... My point is that there could be a very significant event that happens on September 23 and only a few people know about it. So we should be cautious in saying "SEE!!! NOTHING HAPPENED!!!"
Excellent :!: