September 23rd might not be the fulfillment of Revelation 12 after all

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Re: September 23rd might not be the fulfillment of Revelation 12 after all

Post by Seek the Truth »

alaris wrote: September 20th, 2017, 9:21 pm That is one reason why I asked if you had a thread for some positive attention your way. Your vernacular and behavior indicate youth, so I'm happy to give you a little positive attention. However it would be foolish to reinforce negative attention.
Lol bro, or you find my critiques threatening. I bet on that one.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Seek the Truth wrote: September 20th, 2017, 9:36 pm
alaris wrote: September 20th, 2017, 9:21 pm That is one reason why I asked if you had a thread for some positive attention your way. Your vernacular and behavior indicate youth, so I'm happy to give you a little positive attention. However it would be foolish to reinforce negative attention.
Nope. Annoying yes. Others have chimed in to that end. Let's say I'm wrong. So what? I certainly won't apostatize over it. Let's say I'm wrong and you go to bed with a smile on your face. Keep in mind if I'm right we may not know right away. Still, what does that say about you? You mock and troll the mistaken people looking for and finding joy in signs. Your parents who apparently didn't hug you enough must be soo proud.

If I'm right... What does that say about you?

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

Bro, I've lived through enough manias of this sort I'm quite confident in what I have said.

As I have said before, end times predictions on this forum have a failure rate of 100%. Making failed predictions is false prophecy and destroys faith. I have seen people leave religion over it. I would like to be in a religion where people aren't making false predictions. That should be self evident on the face;

So far you have said that if you are right, nothing really happens till down the road. Well then what sets this apart from any other cosmic oddity. I checked LDS.org, no message from apostles and prophets of God.

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Post by setyourselffree »

alaris wrote: September 20th, 2017, 9:42 pm
Nope. Annoying yes. Others have chimed in to that end. Let's say I'm wrong. So what? I certainly won't apostatize over it. Let's say I'm wrong and you go to bed with a smile on your face. Keep in mind if I'm right we may not know right away. Still, what does that say about you? You mock and troll the mistaken people looking for and finding joy in signs. Your parents who apparently didn't hug you enough must be soo proud.

I feel you are wrong about this. One of the most important things to learn in this life is whether something is true or not. So if you go to bed and you are wrong then it should be a learning experiance. I would ask my self did I really feel the spirit and if I did why was this thing wrong. Or did I feel the spirit and this this thing was right. I promise if you do this you will be much more prepared for whats to come. Discernment is going to be critical in order to endure the last days.
Last edited by setyourselffree on September 20th, 2017, 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

setyourselffree wrote: September 20th, 2017, 9:51 pm

I feel you are wrong about this. One of the most important things to learn in this life is whether something is true or not. So if you go to bed and you are wrong then it should be a learning experiance. I would ask my self did I really feel the spirit and if I did why was this thing wrong. Or did I feel the spirit and this this thing was right. I promise if you do this you will be much more prepared for whats to come.
If I am wrong then yes this is great advice. If I am right then I'll time travel to this moment in time and remind you to study, ponder, and pray about this sign in humility and sincerity.

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Post by setyourselffree »

alaris wrote: September 20th, 2017, 9:57 pm
setyourselffree wrote: September 20th, 2017, 9:51 pm

I feel you are wrong about this. One of the most important things to learn in this life is whether something is true or not. So if you go to bed and you are wrong then it should be a learning experiance. I would ask my self did I really feel the spirit and if I did why was this thing wrong. Or did I feel the spirit and this this thing was right. I promise if you do this you will be much more prepared for whats to come.
If I am wrong then yes this is great advice. If I am right then I'll time travel to this moment in time and remind you to study, ponder, and pray about this sign in humility and sincerity.

Fair enough! We are all on different paths in our learning. Its becoming apparent that a lot of people on this site are on strange paths that lead to no where. Not saying that is you but in general a lot of good people on this site get fanatical about a lot of things that almost 100 percent of the time turn out to be false.

FTC
captain of 100

Post by FTC »

alaris wrote: September 20th, 2017, 10:10 am When there is any significant group looking in faith to the Lord - mistaken or not - there will be those full of pride looking to gratify themselves at the expense of the faithful.
Faith is the hope for things which are not seen, which are true.

That's the #1 problem with all these guesses, supposings, predictions, wonderings, maybes, could be's, what if's, "prophecies", or, in your own words: "interpretation of prophecy" - None of them are true!!

There is no faith, and, thus, no faithful, if its based in something that isn't true.

Whether by your own self-deceptions, or from some other influence, the end result is deceit. Ignorant or not - deceit is still deceit. And then you try and coerce others to participate in that deceit.
There is no faith.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

I guess my intensified trolling prediction is coming true. I just hoped it wasn't here too. Intensifying opposition is a sign that the... sign is true.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

That's what many false prophets have said before. "I'm so persecuted, why don't these people just believe me"

Disagreeing isn't trolling. I think I'm beginning to see the root of your preoccupation with a lack of hugging.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Seek the Truth wrote: September 20th, 2017, 11:47 pm That's what many false prophets have said before. "I'm so persecuted, why don't these people just believe me"

Disagreeing isn't trolling. I think I'm beginning to see the root of your preoccupation with a lack of hugging.
Look up 9/23 videos and you'll see suddenly there are TONS of angry comments many in all caps shouting at the poster that it's fake. Increased opposition is certainly part of it.

Another interesting probability is that these people are just scared so they are cursing out the people who believe. Even if they are dead wrong, so what? Why take the time to curse them out and why SHOUT that it's fake?

They are scared. They are not ready spiritually. Trolling people in LDS forums is a pretty good indicator you are not ready either.

Here's the great thing "Seek For Truth." If you repent immediately the great plan of happiness will take effect. Your attitude of mocking people places you squarely in the large and spacious building. But guess what? You can walk out at any time.

The sign on 9/23 is easy to study and easy to see why it's unique. The debunking efforts are pathetic because they either ignore the planetary alignment that includes the bright and morning star.... The star to which Jesus refers Himself in Revelation 21...or they add stars to Leo as though somehow that's enough alone to get rid of all the many other facts that reinforce this sign.

Saying this isn't a sign is beyond presumptuous... I've quoted enough scriptures in this thread that clearly illustrates that those who resist the signs do so because of the hardness of their hearts and blindness of their minds? Want proof? Only one of us is OK with being wrong. Yet only one of us has prayed and studied about this sign in humility and in sincerity.

Ignoring trolling is usually the best path, but there are others scared and teetering. On one hand they can climb up to the roof of the large and spacious and point and mock. On the other they can get on their knees and inquire of the Lord in humility and sincerity. The dearth of both in your posts is a clear reflection of where you are standing. It's not too late to repent and let the Lord gather you like a hen under her wings.

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

lol guys, arguing like that on the thread only derails it and serves no purpose. Sort it out over PMs or something. Furthermore, we are so close to 9/23 that making your stance on it once or twice would suffice, going back and forth like this is off putting. The sign is going to defend itself,...or not lol ...we shall know soon enough and in the meantime, let the prophet prophesy, not guilty till proven wrong, for it is not untill after his prophecy fails that he can be accused of falsely prophesying...and then be stoned lol

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

dafty wrote: September 21st, 2017, 12:14 am lol guys, arguing like that on the thread only derails it and serves no purpose. Sort it out over PMs or something. Furthermore, we are so close to 9/23 that making your stance on it once or twice would suffice, going back and forth like this is off putting. The sign is going to defend itself,...or not lol ...we shall know soon enough and in the meantime, let the prophet prophesy, not guilty till proven wrong, for it is not untill after his prophecy fails that he can be accused of falsely prophesying...and then be stoned lol
Well this is the thread about the sign not happening so it's on topic ;)

You'd think if it were false the people who were so sure would just ignore the crazy people but the need to make them wrong becomes a frenzy.
5 But there were some who began to say that the time was past for the words to be fulfilled, which were spoken by Samuel, the Lamanite.
6 And they began to rejoice over their brethren, saying: Behold the time is past, and the words of Samuel are not fulfilled; therefore, your joy and your faith concerning this thing hath been vain.
7 And it came to pass that they did make a great uproar throughout the land; and the people who believed began to be very sorrowful, lest by any means those things which had been spoken might not come to pass.
8 But behold, they did watch steadfastly for that day and that night and that day which should be as one day as if there were no night, that they might know that their faith had not been vain.
9 Now it came to pass that there was a day set apart by the unbelievers, that all those who believed in those traditions should be put to death except the sign should come to pass, which had been given by Samuel the prophet.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

alaris wrote: September 21st, 2017, 12:10 am
Seek the Truth wrote: September 20th, 2017, 11:47 pm That's what many false prophets have said before. "I'm so persecuted, why don't these people just believe me"

Look up 9/23 videos and you'll see suddenly there are TONS of angry comments many in all caps shouting at the poster that it's fake. Increased opposition is certainly part of it.

Another interesting probability is that these people are just scared so they are cursing out the people who believe. Even if they are dead wrong, so what? Why take the time to curse them out and why SHOUT that it's fake?

They are scared. They are not ready spiritually. Trolling people in LDS forums is a pretty good indicator you are not ready either.

Here's the great thing "Seek For Truth." If you repent immediately the great plan of happiness will take effect. Your attitude of mocking people places you squarely in the large and spacious building. But guess what? You can walk out at any time.

The sign on 9/23 is easy to study and easy to see why it's unique. The debunking efforts are pathetic because they either ignore the planetary alignment that includes the bright and morning star.... The star to which Jesus refers Himself in Revelation 21...or they add stars to Leo as though somehow that's enough alone to get rid of all the many other facts that reinforce this sign.

Saying this isn't a sign is beyond presumptuous... I've quoted enough scriptures in this thread that clearly illustrates that those who resist the signs do so because of the hardness of their hearts and blindness of their minds? Want proof? Only one of us is OK with being wrong. Yet only one of us has prayed and studied about this sign in humility and in sincerity.

Ignoring trolling is usually the best path, but there are others scared and teetering. On one hand they can climb up to the roof of the large and spacious and point and mock. On the other they can get on their knees and inquire of the Lord in humility and sincerity. The dearth of both in your posts is a clear reflection of where you are standing. It's not too late to repent and let the Lord gather you like a hen under her wings.
Lol, I think you must have needed more hugs. If you get to have an opinion you have to let other people have an opinion. If you get to argue your position you have to let other people argue their position. Just because someone is arguing with you it is not trolling. Someone arguing with you is not mocking. I have no interest in your emotional response. I don't have to defend youtube comments one way or the other.

Just because you have an extreme minority view doesn't make it right, or wrong. It has no bearing on it one way or the other. I may be in a majority position, I have no idea tbh. But it has no impact on objects in space and what they do.

Your victim mentality is telling. Very sensitive to criticism and disagreement. Well, I will criticize and disagree where I see fit and there is nothing you can do about it. You don't have special immunity.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

alaris wrote: September 21st, 2017, 12:27 am Well this is the thread about the sign not happening so it's on topic ;)

You'd think if it were false the people who were so sure would just ignore the crazy people but the need to make them wrong becomes a frenzy.
5 But there were some who began to say that the time was past for the words to be fulfilled, which were spoken by Samuel, the Lamanite.
6 And they began to rejoice over their brethren, saying: Behold the time is past, and the words of Samuel are not fulfilled; therefore, your joy and your faith concerning this thing hath been vain.
7 And it came to pass that they did make a great uproar throughout the land; and the people who believed began to be very sorrowful, lest by any means those things which had been spoken might not come to pass.
8 But behold, they did watch steadfastly for that day and that night and that day which should be as one day as if there were no night, that they might know that their faith had not been vain.
9 Now it came to pass that there was a day set apart by the unbelievers, that all those who believed in those traditions should be put to death except the sign should come to pass, which had been given by Samuel the prophet.
For 2000 years every end time prediction has been wrong. Every single one. Why believe in false things.

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

Seek the Truth wrote: September 21st, 2017, 2:05 am
alaris wrote: September 21st, 2017, 12:27 am Well this is the thread about the sign not happening so it's on topic ;)

For 2000 years every end time prediction has been wrong. Every single one. Why believe in false things.
Personally, I do not believe the Rev 12 sign should be categorised as an end time prediction but to the contrary, its a birth or new beginning. I do not believe it to signify the beggining of doom and gloom either. If DS is to rise and awake, and indeed is a mighty angel of The Revelation, then clearly he constrains other angels from destroying the earth for a little time longer until they seal the servants on their forheads. If we were to believe the case LDSAnarchist made for DS/Josephite to do his work first and then The Lords, obviously it signifies that theres more time still to spare. Now, the real question, as per OP, is whether the sign of rev 12 is associated with 'the sign' visible on computer software or not. I do believe it is and I have for years now. My first post with regards to it, dates back to april 2016, but I had been studying it for long previous to that date, which I hope goes to show that my belief isnt due to the recent doom&gloom hysteria on the forum. Having said that, I cant deny that I expected the birth pangs on earth to be the confirmation of my belief and I cant deny that the recent eartquakes/military exercises/nuclear threats etc around this date, confirm in my mind that indeed it is the sign from our Maker. thanks

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

I'm literally glued to my seat. Another quasi dreamer/ philosophy of men mingled with scriptures/ uncovered secret prophecy only the LDS Gnostic know about. I can't wait for the next big THING to come out. The Mystery of the Flatbread! The Hinkleyites Hermit Restoration! The Trifecta of Apostles Catching Shingles! This Old Brigham Young House! The Stars and Moonwalking! Jane Does NDE and Vision of the Arbys on 25 N Redwood Road! Seems a bit like spiritual porno to me.

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

Lexew1899 wrote: September 21st, 2017, 5:32 am I'm literally glued to my seat. Another quasi dreamer/ philosophy of men mingled with scriptures/ uncovered secret prophecy only the LDS Gnostic know about. I can't wait for the next big THING to come out. The Mystery of the Flatbread! The Hinkleyites Hermit Restoration! The Trifecta of Apostles Catching Shingles! This Old Brigham Young House! The Stars and Moonwalking! Jane Does NDE and Vision of the Arbys on 25 N Redwood Road! Seems a bit like spiritual porno to me.
lol with that sort of attitude better log out of the forum and stick to gospel principle class. I wonder, how many people mocked the Magi as they travelled to honour the King? 🤔...all in all they only noticed something in the skies, that surely, if it had any gospel related significance, the proud and well versed in scriptures Pharisees would not have missed...

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Okay, let me go repent. I'll go read a Julie Rowe book, a Denver Snuffer book, read my horoscope, look at a star chart, and do some math with a calculator to see when Joseph Smith leg operation was and add 70 months to that, divided by 12 for the 12 apostles, and add 7 days for each temple on the globe, etc. Then I'll be really spiritual right? And I'll go memorize the second chapter of the book of Revelations quoting it in Sunday school and in the line at the grocery store, and if anyone doesn't like it I'll call them a Pharisee.

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

Lexew1899 wrote: September 21st, 2017, 6:16 am Okay, let me go repent. I'll go read a Julie Rowe book, a Denver Snuffer book, read my horoscope, look at a star chart, and do some math with a calculator to see when Joseph Smith leg operation was and add 70 months to that, divided by 12 for the 12 apostles, and add 7 days for each temple on the globe, etc. Then I'll be really spiritual right? And I'll go memorize the second chapter of the book of Revelations quoting it in Sunday school and in the line at the grocery store, and if anyone doesn't like it I'll call them a Pharisee.
lol im not calling u to repentance, ive got my own to do. However, I do believe that since you mocked all of us that are looking into this sign as a possible sign from God, u deserved at least a semi passionate answer in return. thats all x

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

No need for the formalities Brother of the 23rd Order. I have done as you advised, and have familiarized myself fully on the Prophecy of September 23rd. It turns out Nostradamus also predicted this event. A secret memorandum was given by Obama to Putin also about this event. Apparently Space Aliens are going to invade. It will take us, Priesthood holders who are awaken to this awful situation, Brothers of the 23rd Order to repel this space invasion. Godspeed!

Still Learning
captain of 100

Post by Still Learning »

I'm more intrigued that there are people that don't believe in all the signs in the heavens (and earth) over the past few years. I also find it incredible that so many LDS seek out "the learned" (PhD's) to get their supposed 'proof' that these signs are vein imaginations of our hearts. Seems to me that in addition to the signs we are being shown that all the naysayers are fulfilling additional prophecies by denying these signs and then of course trying to correct the mistaken paths of the fools who believe in the signs. Tells me that there are many that either do not read the scriptures or do not understand them.

captainfearnot
captain of 1,000

Post by captainfearnot »

Lexew1899 wrote: September 21st, 2017, 5:32 am I'm literally glued to my seat.
What kind of glue did you use?

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

The kind of glue that can only be removed by a Priesthood holder of the 23rd Order. You may mock, but I know the truth. Space aliens are invading on the 23rd. The Stars are all in alignment pointing towards the man child being birthed by the constellations. It is the morning of trumpets and cymbals being tingled. Are you blind? Can't you hear the gentle whisperings of the Earth and Moon? A man with 6 PHds in Metallica Music Theory told me so.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Still Learning wrote: September 21st, 2017, 7:14 am I'm more intrigued that there are people that don't believe in all the signs in the heavens (and earth) over the past few years. I also find it incredible that so many LDS seek out "the learned" (PhD's) to get their supposed 'proof' that these signs are vein imaginations of our hearts. Seems to me that in addition to the signs we are being shown that all the naysayers are fulfilling additional prophecies by denying these signs and then of course trying to correct the mistaken paths of the fools who believe in the signs. Tells me that there are many that either do not read the scriptures or do not understand them.
Serious question: in the last month we've had three major hurricanes, two major earthquakes, two missiles launched over Japan, and the west coast is on fire. And we're still looking for signs? :o

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

iWriteStuff wrote: September 21st, 2017, 8:47 am
Still Learning wrote: September 21st, 2017, 7:14 am I'm more intrigued that there are people that don't believe in all the signs in the heavens (and earth) over the past few years. I also find it incredible that so many LDS seek out "the learned" (PhD's) to get their supposed 'proof' that these signs are vein imaginations of our hearts. Seems to me that in addition to the signs we are being shown that all the naysayers are fulfilling additional prophecies by denying these signs and then of course trying to correct the mistaken paths of the fools who believe in the signs. Tells me that there are many that either do not read the scriptures or do not understand them.
Serious question: in the last month we've had three major hurricanes, two major earthquakes, two missiles launched over Japan, and the west coast is on fire. And we're still looking for signs? :o
The primary purpose of a sign from God is not to warn of impending doom (no warning will be useful for the wicked) but, rather to bring hope and strength to the faithful, even those who may be weak in faith.