September 23rd might not be the fulfillment of Revelation 12 after all

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Re: September 23rd might not be the fulfillment of Revelation 12 after all

Post by Lexew1899 »

RED ALERT - RED ALERT- RED ALERT! WE ARE AT DEFCON -2 ACCORDING TO A SECRET PUTIN MEMO!

All these unbelievers mocking us is really getting under my skin! I'M LItteraLLy ShaKIng As I tYpe THis!

RED ALERT - RED ALERT- RED ALERT! WE ARE AT DEFCON -2 ACCORDING TO A SECRET PUTIN MEMO!

I'm studying the survival techniques of the Tardigrade right now, who has Radiation Resistance, Can roll into a ball for water retention, Can live in the vacuum of outterspace. If you are wise, be like me, learn the ancient ways of the Tardigrade and STOP your unbelief!

I implore you to watch and study the tardigrade and emulate it as best you can before the Wasatch Wake-up/Cleansing! All the numbers add up, this isn't a drill! RED ALERT! 9/23/2017

underdog
captain of 100

Post by underdog »

I've watched hours and hours of Hebrew and Bible scholars in painstaking detail tell how the stars in the sky on Sat, 9/23/17 fulfill Rev 12. There are literally dozens and dozens of pieces of info (all tied to 9/23/17) that make it very convincing that Sat is a special date in Biblical history, according to Hebrew calendar and the Jewish festivals, etc.

I believe it is the fulfillment.

Do you believe it can't possibly be if Thomas S. Monson doesn't weigh in and clarify? Or are his statements irrelevant to the fulfillment?

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

underdog wrote: September 21st, 2017, 9:59 pm Do you believe it can't possibly be if Thomas S. Monson doesn't weigh in and clarify? Or are his statements irrelevant to the fulfillment?
I don't know. If there was an announcment, it would be Eyring or Uchtdorf. Monson is too ill :(

JT1
captain of 10

Post by JT1 »

I don't think it is necessary for a member of the First Presidency or Quorum of the Twelve Apostles to acknowledge it as a sign for it to be one. I won't think less of it if they say nothing about it.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

It is now Saturday the 23 September, 2017 here on the East Coast of Australia.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

All the signs add up. Hurricanes came this year. Wildfires. Earthquakes. Star maps. NASA space images. A bad flu season. An eclipse. Putin secret meetings with E.T. The Myan Calendar. BYU selling caffeine, the Abomination of Desolation spoken of by the Prophet Daniel. Plus a new Star Wars movie comes out this December. And I got a stuffy nose today. How couldn't someone see these signs?

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Lexew1899 wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 9:27 am All the signs add up. Hurricanes came this year. Wildfires. Earthquakes. Star maps. NASA space images. A bad flu season. An eclipse. Putin secret meetings with E.T. The Myan Calendar. BYU selling caffeine, the Abomination of Desolation spoken of by the Prophet Daniel. Plus a new Star Wars movie comes out this December. And I got a stuffy nose today. How couldn't someone see these signs?
“And all of the Earth will be in commotion.”

The Earth hasn’t been this busy since the Great Flood!

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Brethren of the 23rd Order. I've made an insignia for us to use on our social media pages to signify you are a true believer in the faith. 9-23-2017, Godspeed!

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Here is another piece I made to commemorate the big day tomorrow.

jbalm
The Third Comforter

Post by jbalm »

Turns out, end of the world wasn't that big a deal. Kinda bummed that I gotta go to work still.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

RED ALERT! 9-23-2017, T-MINUS 3 HOURS 34 MINUTES CENTRAL TIME!

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Lexew1899 wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 7:16 pm RED ALERT! 9-23-2017, T-MINUS 3 HOURS 34 MINUTES CENTRAL TIME!
For 23/9?

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

alaris wrote: September 21st, 2017, 5:05 pm
I understand. I'm not trying to get you or anyone to stop talking. I'm trying to get you to stop mocking - A, and I'm trying to get people to engage in something substantive rather than making comments about how I need validation or how I seem like I'm shaking when I'm writing - B.

I will concede that I am more ... passionate ... than usual as of late, but there are reasons behind that. And I can totally understand how that can be misconstrued, so point conceded.

The troll remarks usually have zero substance - "Nothing will happen" followed by mocking. That's not substantive. Read my blog on 9/23 and engage me. Check out my thread on it on LDSFF. Rensai pointed out that I may have misinterpreted "Rod" on my blog in one scripture - and I conceded he may be right.

"Nothing has happened yet" as a basis for not believing signs is exactly the scripture I just quoted above from 2 Peter.

The whole basis that "something is not a sign" is one founded in both disbelief and presumption to know what are and are not signs. Try to now see this from my perspective. I've spent a great deal of time, and study, and thought, and prayer on this particular sign and a personal spiritual witness is what started me on that quest - everything I've found keeps reinforcing that first witness. I watched the "The Sign" last night and posted a few of the cool bits from that show in my 9/23 thread. There is just more and more and more evidence to reinforce ... so when someone mocks without substance .. is it really hard to see why one might find that frustrating?

Saying something isn't a sign that so closely resembles Revelation 12 is what I find curious. ;) I would settle on that ...and ignore it for the most part. Mocking those who believe in the signs ... now is that really hard to understand why I may have a problem with that - especially given how the mocking has intensified in general. Take a look at some 9/23 videos - they are now stock full of mocking and anger! Anger!!?? I always thought it was odd that the wicked were going to kill those who believed in the signs of Christ in 3 Nephi. Why? If they are wrong who cares? There is a principle at play here, and I'm working towards the end of inviting people to stop mocking and start praying.
Fair enough, but I would say that if you have reason to passionate, others have reason to be passionate too. On this website in particular there have been a long string of high profile failed predictions in recent years, and as I've said before 100% of the predictions on here have been failures. There have been major battles over predictions long before you joined the site. Many of us don't see a value in an endless string of false predictions. A true Church wouldn't be making false predictions. Yet all the predictions on here have failed, 100% of the time. What you see as mocking could easily be aggravation with yet another sky is falling story teller.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

dafty wrote: September 21st, 2017, 2:33 am
Seek the Truth wrote: September 21st, 2017, 2:05 am
alaris wrote: September 21st, 2017, 12:27 am Well this is the thread about the sign not happening so it's on topic ;)

You'd think if it were false the people who were so sure would just ignore the crazy people but the need to make them wrong becomes a frenzy.
5 But there were some who began to say that the time was past for the words to be fulfilled, which were spoken by Samuel, the Lamanite.
6 And they began to rejoice over their brethren, saying: Behold the time is past, and the words of Samuel are not fulfilled; therefore, your joy and your faith concerning this thing hath been vain.
7 And it came to pass that they did make a great uproar throughout the land; and the people who believed began to be very sorrowful, lest by any means those things which had been spoken might not come to pass.
8 But behold, they did watch steadfastly for that day and that night and that day which should be as one day as if there were no night, that they might know that their faith had not been vain.
9 Now it came to pass that there was a day set apart by the unbelievers, that all those who believed in those traditions should be put to death except the sign should come to pass, which had been given by Samuel the prophet.
For 2000 years every end time prediction has been wrong. Every single one. Why believe in false things.
Personally, I do not believe the Rev 12 sign should be categorised as an end time prediction but to the contrary, its a birth or new beginning. I do not believe it to signify the beggining of doom and gloom either. If DS is to rise and awake, and indeed is a mighty angel of The Revelation, then clearly he constrains other angels from destroying the earth for a little time longer until they seal the servants on their forheads. If we were to believe the case LDSAnarchist made for DS/Josephite to do his work first and then The Lords, obviously it signifies that theres more time still to spare. Now, the real question, as per OP, is whether the sign of rev 12 is associated with 'the sign' visible on computer software or not. I do believe it is and I have for years now. My first post with regards to it, dates back to april 2016, but I had been studying it for long previous to that date, which I hope goes to show that my belief isnt due to the recent doom&gloom hysteria on the forum. Having said that, I cant deny that I expected the birth pangs on earth to be the confirmation of my belief and I cant deny that the recent eartquakes/military exercises/nuclear threats etc around this date, confirm in my mind that indeed it is the sign from our Maker. thanks
Denver Snuffer is not an angel, he is an excommunicated crank lost in delusion.

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

Seek the Truth wrote: September 24th, 2017, 4:48 am
dafty wrote: September 21st, 2017, 2:33 am
Seek the Truth wrote: September 21st, 2017, 2:05 am
alaris wrote: September 21st, 2017, 12:27 am Well this is the thread about the sign not happening so it's on topic ;)

You'd think if it were false the people who were so sure would just ignore the crazy people but the need to make them wrong becomes a frenzy.
For 2000 years every end time prediction has been wrong. Every single one. Why believe in false things.
Personally, I do not believe the Rev 12 sign should be categorised as an end time prediction but to the contrary, its a birth or new beginning. I do not believe it to signify the beggining of doom and gloom either. If DS is to rise and awake, and indeed is a mighty angel of The Revelation, then clearly he constrains other angels from destroying the earth for a little time longer until they seal the servants on their forheads. If we were to believe the case LDSAnarchist made for DS/Josephite to do his work first and then The Lords, obviously it signifies that theres more time still to spare. Now, the real question, as per OP, is whether the sign of rev 12 is associated with 'the sign' visible on computer software or not. I do believe it is and I have for years now. My first post with regards to it, dates back to april 2016, but I had been studying it for long previous to that date, which I hope goes to show that my belief isnt due to the recent doom&gloom hysteria on the forum. Having said that, I cant deny that I expected the birth pangs on earth to be the confirmation of my belief and I cant deny that the recent eartquakes/military exercises/nuclear threats etc around this date, confirm in my mind that indeed it is the sign from our Maker. thanks
Denver Snuffer is not an angel, he is an excommunicated crank lost in delusion.
Pardon me, if I misunderstood, but are u accusing me of following mr snuffer? lol If so, rest assured that although I might be daft I am not retarded :P

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

hard to keep track at times.

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

Seek the Truth wrote: September 24th, 2017, 5:08 am hard to keep track at times.
:D

Jesef
captain of 1,000

Post by Jesef »

The confusion comes from using the initials DS to mean "Davidic Servant" when so many also use it to refer to "Denver Snuffer" (and to make matters worse, Denver now also believes and has publicly revealed himself to be "David" or the Davidic Servant), so it's easy to get confused!

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

Jesef wrote: September 24th, 2017, 10:06 am The confusion comes from using the initials DS to mean "Davidic Servant" when so many also use it to refer to "Denver Snuffer" (and to make matters worse, Denver now also believes and has publicly revealed himself to be "David" or the Davidic Servant), so it's easy to get confused!
gosh I am dull arent I lol I didnt even think of that and I always use DS coz im lazy lol sorry, my DS always equalled Davidic Servant and not mr Snuffer x

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

setyourselffree wrote: September 20th, 2017, 9:29 pm
alaris wrote: September 20th, 2017, 9:38 am
DRC53 wrote: September 20th, 2017, 9:34 am
LDS Physician wrote: September 20th, 2017, 8:08 am This has been explained in other places....Leo has 9 stars but on the 23rd there are 3 planets (Venus, Mercury, Mars) that are above Virgo's head. Naysayers say Leo has 10 stars, not 9 but traditional and long-standing views of Leo are 9 stars as the 10th is not easily visible.

And this will be visible to some areas of the world. It depends on what side of planet you are on.
The traditional and long-standing view of Leo is not that it has just nine stars. The Ph.D Astronomer who posted the linked-article says this is false. This website also lists far more than nine main stars in the constellation. http://www.constellation-guide.com/cons ... tellation/

To insist otherwise is to persist in looking beyond the mark.

Bottom line, notwithstanding the tone of my post, I'm not trying to start a fight. But, I did want to put the information out there. I hate to see people get worked up about something and then be disappointed.
Nobody is fighting. :)

I would rather look for signs in faith and be disappointed then have the hardness of heart mentioned by Moroni that would close me off to the possibility, wouldn't you?
Saints who don't have the gift of discernment put faith in every whim of false doctrine. If you are close to the spirit then you don't have to put faith in a lie. I would rather trust the spirit then place my faith in something that is false. Unfortunately a lot of people on this site do not have the gift of discernment so they trust everything that sounds like it could be true.
What was the false doctrine that you are referring to?

Jesef
captain of 1,000

Post by Jesef »

dafty wrote: September 24th, 2017, 10:38 am
Jesef wrote: September 24th, 2017, 10:06 am The confusion comes from using the initials DS to mean "Davidic Servant" when so many also use it to refer to "Denver Snuffer" (and to make matters worse, Denver now also believes and has publicly revealed himself to be "David" or the Davidic Servant), so it's easy to get confused!
gosh I am dull arent I lol I didnt even think of that and I always use DS coz im lazy lol sorry, my DS always equalled Davidic Servant and not mr Snuffer x
It's actually a Sign that his regular initials are the same as his role/title - at least to the Snufferites it is. Too many acronyms nowadays.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Lexew1899 wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 9:27 am All the signs add up. Hurricanes came this year. Wildfires. Earthquakes. Star maps. NASA space images. A bad flu season. An eclipse. Putin secret meetings with E.T. The Myan Calendar. BYU selling caffeine, the Abomination of Desolation spoken of by the Prophet Daniel. Plus a new Star Wars movie comes out this December. And I got a stuffy nose today. How couldn't someone see these signs?
What about Kim Jong Un? I think he is naming his next rocket, wormwood!

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

GrandMasterB wrote: September 24th, 2017, 6:07 pm
What about Kim Jong Un? I think he is naming his next rocket, wormwood!
By using Plutonium-239?! Not that I think he will use it or that it will actually happen...

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

tjtax06 wrote: September 20th, 2017, 4:27 pm ... My point is that there could be a very significant event that happens on September 23 and only a few people know about it. So we should be cautious in saying "SEE!!! NOTHING HAPPENED!!!"
Excellent :!: