[Deleted]

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Re: Is this the red dragon sign?

Post by LDS Physician »

LDS Anarchist wrote: September 16th, 2017, 11:52 am Red Dragon Sign?

Go to NASA's SkyView web site and input these coordinates: 13h 50m 44.0s -8 13' 59.7" using the IRAS Survey. (That's infrared.)

Out pops the "red dragon" in between the legs of the constellation Virgo. Click "Add to Gallery" button and then click the SkyView Image Gallery link to see it in red. The actual color of the "dragon" is red with green eyes.

GoogleSky blocks the image out. Nobody seems to know what this is but it does look like two green eyes over a red, wide, grinning mouth of teeth.

This thing just keeps getting better and better. Lol.
Holy cow. SMILE!

That's just creepy, LDSA!

oneClimbs
captain of 1,000

Post by oneClimbs »

Looks like a red cookie monster.

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

So, this is what I see. I did a rendition for the green part as either the eyes or snout. As you can see, I'm a great artist. Hidden talent.
IMG_0753.JPG
IMG_0753.JPG (10.37 KiB) Viewed 1090 times
IMG_0753.JPG
IMG_0753.JPG (10.42 KiB) Viewed 1090 times

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

IRAS is an infrared astronomical satellite. Any color given to the picture is a false color, as the "colors" fall outside the spectrum of what we interpret as colors.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

brianj wrote: September 16th, 2017, 7:21 pm IRAS is an infrared astronomical satellite. Any color given to the picture is a false color, as the "colors" fall outside the spectrum of what we interpret as colors.
Perhaps red was a prophecy for infrared

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

alaris wrote: September 16th, 2017, 10:01 pm
brianj wrote: September 16th, 2017, 7:21 pm IRAS is an infrared astronomical satellite. Any color given to the picture is a false color, as the "colors" fall outside the spectrum of what we interpret as colors.
Perhaps red was a prophecy for infrared
.... And you know it being invisible to the visible light spectrum symbolizes the fact we can't see the devil and his minions...in the likeness of things on earth.
Last edited by Alaris on September 16th, 2017, 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

cool! I love astronomy. Watched a lot of astronomy shows when I was a kid. This kind of thing is awesome!

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

Nope. This is business as usual. There is only ONE Grand Sign of the coming of the Son of Man. Read Joseph Smith Matthew. Think, planets, while you read.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Hivetyrant36 wrote: October 9th, 2017, 7:03 pm Nope. This is business as usual. There is only ONE Grand Sign of the coming of the Son of Man. Read Joseph Smith Matthew. Think, planets, while you read.
Who said this was the sign of the coming of the son of Man?

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

alaris wrote: October 9th, 2017, 7:12 pm
Hivetyrant36 wrote: October 9th, 2017, 7:03 pm Nope. This is business as usual. There is only ONE Grand Sign of the coming of the Son of Man. Read Joseph Smith Matthew. Think, planets, while you read.
Who said this was the sign of the coming of the son of Man?
ooooooooh I see what I did wrong lol my bad

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

LDS Anarchist wrote: September 16th, 2017, 11:52 am Red Dragon Sign?

Go to NASA's SkyView web site and input these coordinates: 13h 50m 44.0s -8 13' 59.7" using the IRAS Survey. (That's infrared.)

Out pops the "red dragon" in between the legs of the constellation Virgo. Click "Add to Gallery" button and then click the SkyView Image Gallery link to see it in red. The actual color of the "dragon" is red with green eyes.

GoogleSky blocks the image out. Nobody seems to know what this is but it does look like two green eyes over a red, wide, grinning mouth of teeth.

This thing just keeps getting better and better. Lol.
Very interesting. I really appreciate knowing that this the only astronomical fulfillment in World history (besides in 1833) and I got to live through it