Implanted Microchip to Replace Credit Cards, Car Keys

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
DEEPER storm
captain of 100

Implanted Microchip to Replace Credit Cards, Car Keys

Post by DEEPER storm »

https://www.infowars.com/implanted-micr ... -car-keys/

A microchip embedded under the skin will replace credit cards and keys according to Stephen Ray, who has already overseen a program for Sweden’s largest state owned train operator that allows customers to scan their chips instead of using tickets.

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Re: Implanted Microchip to Replace Credit Cards, Car Keys

Post by setyourselffree »

My wife and I are having a baby in January. The hospital said all children born in the year 2018 are mandated to have a chip implanted under the skin of there forearm. It's mostly for tracking of individuals but it can be used for purchases later in life. I think it's great.

Spider
captain of 100

Post by Spider »

setyourselffree wrote: September 15th, 2017, 8:30 pm My wife and I are having a baby in January. The hospital said all children born in the year 2018 are mandated to have a chip implanted under the skin of there forearm. It's mostly for tracking of individuals but it can be used for purchases later in life. I think it's great.
Are you joking?

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

If you read the scriptures you will be able to see truth from error. If you don't read the scriptures then how are you going to do that?

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

I do not believe this. First off, it's being reported from Info Wars which is unreliable at best.

Second, I cannot seem to find a reliable secondary source for this information.

I have seen multiple reports of companies accepting microchip implants to buy stuff at vending machines, but that is the current extent of this technology as reported in main stream sources.

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Post by setyourselffree »

Spider wrote: September 15th, 2017, 11:41 pm
setyourselffree wrote: September 15th, 2017, 8:30 pm My wife and I are having a baby in January. The hospital said all children born in the year 2018 are mandated to have a chip implanted under the skin of there forearm. It's mostly for tracking of individuals but it can be used for purchases later in life. I think it's great.
Are you joking?
Yes

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Durzan wrote: September 16th, 2017, 3:35 am I do not believe this. First off, it's being reported from Info Wars which is unreliable at best.

I have seen multiple reports of companies accepting microchip implants to buy stuff at vending machines, but that is the current extent of this technology as reported in main stream sources.
I entirely believe this, and the only reason why I think you might not believe this is a complete unfamiliarity with near field communication.

Many modern cars have a push button start. The car won't start just because someone pushes the button; you need a key fob that communicates with the car via radio frequency to authenticate itself before the car will start when someone pushes the button.
You can easily find door locks that work with an NFC device. Many apartments have things like this. Some have sufficiently strong NFC systems that you don't need to pull anything out of your purse or pocket, others require you to hold the device near an antenna.
When I go to work I hold an RFID equipped card near a reader to unlock the door.
When I go to the pool or clubhouse at my apartment I do the same thing.
If I had a key card for my current church building I would do the same thing. I had a key card at a previous meetinghouse.
When I go to the grocery store I hold my phone near a reader to pay. I used to have a credit card with an embedded chip that I would hold there; these days I prefer pulling out a phone.
I used to live within 15 miles of the Canadian border and crossed regularly. I had a card with a chip that could be read if I held it near the car window when driving past a reader.
Today I have a book passport with an NFC chip in the cover.
To save money riding public transit in northern Utah I have a Farepay card with an NFC chip.

I have an NFC chip for my car, for my front door and apartment facilities, for the door at work, for paying at stores, in my passport, in my public transit pass, and I used to have one for the door at a church building. That's a lot of chips! That's a lot of redundancy!

Common sense should make it obvious that some people want the money they can earn by marketing a single chip solution so I only need to carry one item with an NFC chip instead of half a dozen or more NFC equipped items. And the fact that employees of Three Square Market in Wisconsin who agreed to an implant can use the one implanted device to replace at least some of the devices they normally carry should be undeniable proof that businesses are working toward the goal of one NFC device for all your personal and professional needs.

But hey, the link in the original post is to something from Inforwars so go ahead and believe that nobody is trying to get rich by providing for your convenience.

I, on the other hand, will continue to wonder about them. When credit cards were introduced some people called them the mark of the beast. When barcodes were introduced people called them the mark of the beast. I listened to so many people tell me that one day we would all be pressured to get barcode tattoos as the mark of the beast, long before modern error correcting barcode systems were developed. And, of course, a lot of Christians who now take credit cards and barcodes for granted are convinced NFC chips are the mark of the beast. Whatever. Call me ignorant or anything else you want, but I tend to believe there will be something more to receiving the mark of the beast than getting an alcohol wipe and a small injection.

When I am able to get such a device, after they reach a reasonable price point and their security is proven, I will seriously consider one unless I have a warning from the Holy Ghost or church leaders to the contrary.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

brianj wrote: September 16th, 2017, 10:23 am
Durzan wrote: September 16th, 2017, 3:35 am I do not believe this. First off, it's being reported from Info Wars which is unreliable at best.

I entirely believe this, and the only reason why I think you might not believe this is a complete unfamiliarity with near field communication.

Many modern cars have a push button start. The car won't start just because someone pushes the button; you need a key fob that communicates with the car via radio frequency to authenticate itself before the car will start when someone pushes the button.
You can easily find door locks that work with an NFC device. Many apartments have things like this. Some have sufficiently strong NFC systems that you don't need to pull anything out of your purse or pocket, others require you to hold the device near an antenna.
When I go to work I hold an RFID equipped card near a reader to unlock the door.
When I go to the pool or clubhouse at my apartment I do the same thing.
If I had a key card for my current church building I would do the same thing. I had a key card at a previous meetinghouse.
When I go to the grocery store I hold my phone near a reader to pay. I used to have a credit card with an embedded chip that I would hold there; these days I prefer pulling out a phone.
I used to live within 15 miles of the Canadian border and crossed regularly. I had a card with a chip that could be read if I held it near the car window when driving past a reader.
Today I have a book passport with an NFC chip in the cover.
To save money riding public transit in northern Utah I have a Farepay card with an NFC chip.

I have an NFC chip for my car, for my front door and apartment facilities, for the door at work, for paying at stores, in my passport, in my public transit pass, and I used to have one for the door at a church building. That's a lot of chips! That's a lot of redundancy!

Common sense should make it obvious that some people want the money they can earn by marketing a single chip solution so I only need to carry one item with an NFC chip instead of half a dozen or more NFC equipped items. And the fact that employees of Three Square Market in Wisconsin who agreed to an implant can use the one implanted device to replace at least some of the devices they normally carry should be undeniable proof that businesses are working toward the goal of one NFC device for all your personal and professional needs.

But hey, the link in the original post is to something from Inforwars so go ahead and believe that nobody is trying to get rich by providing for your convenience.

I, on the other hand, will continue to wonder about them. When credit cards were introduced some people called them the mark of the beast. When barcodes were introduced people called them the mark of the beast. I listened to so many people tell me that one day we would all be pressured to get barcode tattoos as the mark of the beast, long before modern error correcting barcode systems were developed. And, of course, a lot of Christians who now take credit cards and barcodes for granted are convinced NFC chips are the mark of the beast. Whatever. Call me ignorant or anything else you want, but I tend to believe there will be something more to receiving the mark of the beast than getting an alcohol wipe and a small injection.

When I am able to get such a device, after they reach a reasonable price point and their security is proven, I will seriously consider one unless I have a warning from the Holy Ghost or church leaders to the contrary.
incorrect assumption. I do not believe the information because it is coming from an unreliable news source, not because i doubt the technology. We use similar devices to keep track of animals.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

I think people are forgetting part of the meaning of mark of the beast. What does a beast mean?

A dog, a beast of burden...an animal used for menial labor. Leashes and collars were used in scriptures to note going into captivity, and to have no choices over your life. So the mark of the beast means loss of self sufficiency, and inability to choose your own life. If you go into this you will be coerced over dozens and dozens of law and executive changes over time to be prevented to live the gospel. You won't have any control over your life by that time because of slavery. And because you aren't self sufficient then that's it.

Do you want to be collared and used as a beast of burden?

You notice in the church we use the analogy of keys to open doors and opportunities too. Why do we do it that way instead? A key isn't a tool of enslavement. It's a way to open up more freedom and go to where you want to go.

Why did the D&C prophecy state the cause of the civil war as slavery? I'll tell you. People disagree about it and say it was more about state's rights, but the truth is that's almost the same thing. Encroachment on state's rights --> progresses to encroachment on personal rights --> which encroaches on personal freedoms and their loss. But my main point is that Joseph Smith's prophecy on the Civil War had two parts...one was exposing the first Civil War. The second part was showing that the wars after it and especially much of the trials before the Second Coming would ALSO be about slavery, and free will just like the War in Heaven was about slavery and free will to choose. Free Agency we talk about why? Because saying we're allowed to choose and fought for that in the War in Heaven is the same as saying we fought against Satan's plan to enslave us. And in the future we will fight against the taking away of our loss of freedoms and loss of self sufficiency in the next internal struggles of our country. And it was all pointed out by the prophets in many messages.

People need to get on board with the idea that if they don't oppose and stand up for what's right, then they won't be able to stop it. It's already started. Legal changes in Sweden will start chipping and make the idea of 'gender' illegal.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

CelestialAngel wrote: September 16th, 2017, 1:58 pm What do you do when that microchip gets hacked by hackers?
This is something that will absolutely happen. In my earlier post I said that I would consider an implant when they reach an acceptable price point and when security has been proven. Give me the time and a $500 budget and I am confident that I can hack the key fob for your car. A proof of concept was demonstrated at DEF CON 23 two years ago. Simple RFID cloning to open a door is even easier because it usually doesn't involve a rolling code.

Security is the big issue. I have no concerns about health because of the proven record of implants.

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

gardener4life wrote: September 16th, 2017, 4:33 pm So the mark of the beast means loss of self sufficiency, and inability to choose your own life.
This. A thousand times this!

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Michelle wrote: September 16th, 2017, 10:02 pm
gardener4life wrote: September 16th, 2017, 4:33 pm So the mark of the beast means loss of self sufficiency, and inability to choose your own life.
This. A thousand times this!
This is rightly concerning.

Rockefeller admitted long-term goal of reducing population “by at least half” by microchip implant population control.
https://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/j ... ergoal.htm

Georgia guidestones:
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Security is the big issue. I have no concerns about health because of the proven record of implants.
I had two dogs already microchipped when I bought them. The chips were embedded between their shoulder blades above the spine.

During the summer of 2002, the military was using the skies above North Dakota to test electromagnetic technology. One of my chipped dogs was in absolute agony the entire summer. The only relief he found was to go into an abandoned dairy barn milking parlor to lay there for hours surrounded on all sides by the concrete run. The other dog became suddenly paralyzed from the point where the chip had been implanted. He was only eight years old. Our vet told us the chips could not be removed due to their size and proximity to the spine.

I guess if you want one in your hand, it shouldn't be a direct threat to your central nervous system, but if it's both a transmitter and a receiver, you could be in for a nightmare life. At some point you may want to cut off your hand to get free of it.

WHY do these companies use such provocative names for their products?

Destron Fearing ~
http://destronfearing.com/

Digital Angel ~
https://newatlas.com/go/3339/

One other bit of information to pass along.

In the early 1st decade, USDA had an aggressive program launched to have EVERY farm animal (they apparently forgot rabbits) microchipped - even pet horses, pigs, chickens, which would never be sold for food or leave the owner's property.

During that 'push' I was in contact with a SD cattle ranch family opposed to the MANDATE. The father/husband was President of the SD Stockman's Assoc. in the early 2,000's. He went to Washington DC on several occasions to participate in hearings and workshops. At one of those meetings, the c i a was involved with federal agents implementing the program through USDA. This SD rancher heard one of the c i a agents remark that microchipping of livestock was a means of determining public resistance or acceptance of the concept of 'universal' microchipping for humans.

It was a Vermont farmer who galvanized the small farmers of the WORLD in their resistance to the MANDATE through his website. The USDA was forced to approach their goal another way, and at that time National Animal Identification System (NAIS) was shelved. I'm beginning to hear that USDA is renewing their efforts to chip everything with two & four legs, as well as fins - if in a private stock pond.

"You can buy anything in this world with money."

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

buffalo_girl wrote: October 29th, 2017, 1:30 pm
I had two dogs already microchipped when I bought them. The chips were embedded between their shoulder blades above the spine.

During the summer of 2002, the military was using the skies above North Dakota to test electromagnetic technology. One of my chipped dogs was in absolute agony the entire summer. The only relief he found was to go into an abandoned dairy barn milking parlor to lay there for hours surrounded on all sides by the concrete run. The other dog became suddenly paralyzed from the point where the chip had been implanted. He was only eight years old. Our vet told us the chips could not be removed due to their size and proximity to the spine.

This SD rancher heard one of the c i a agents remark that microchipping of livestock was a means of determining public resistance or acceptance of the concept of 'universal' microchipping for humans.

"You can buy anything in this world with money."
Unfortunately this part about what you said of him quoting those guys is sickeningly clever. It's too sickeningly clever to be something someone would come up with and not really mean it. (Well that's my opinion...)

Electromagnetic shock therapy via implants too? (In regards to the dogs...)

The key to resisting this stuff is self sufficiency.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

If this is legit, refuse it. Implanted chips are a privacy nightmare.
brianj wrote: September 16th, 2017, 7:39 pm
CelestialAngel wrote: September 16th, 2017, 1:58 pm What do you do when that microchip gets hacked by hackers?
This is something that will absolutely happen. In my earlier post I said that I would consider an implant when they reach an acceptable price point and when security has been proven. Give me the time and a $500 budget and I am confident that I can hack the key fob for your car. A proof of concept was demonstrated at DEF CON 23 two years ago. Simple RFID cloning to open a door is even easier because it usually doesn't involve a rolling code.

If a chip becomes standardized, it becomes a hacking target. Its security wouldn't last very long. More and more at work, we are spending time securing servers and devices. The more we do it, the more we realize there is just so many attack vectors that it's basically becoming mitigation, not prevention.

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

I don't think tech like implants or AI are going away. I do think there will come a point when we will have to choose Babylon which may falsely appear Garden of Eden like with regard to little physical labor and easy living, and Zion which may look an awful lot like earning ones bread by the sweat of their brow.

I hate to say it, but most people will probably pick Babylon.

If the prophet came out tomorrow and said, "toss your phones and computers and buy a plow horse" would you do it? Would you even have the physical health to do so?

What if it was something simpler like "we encourage all members to give up social media like facebook, twitter, and instagram" How many people, even those who still believe the prophet speaks for God, would do it?

These flaxen cords of easy living and amazing tech may well be our undoing. Just one device or convenience at a time and we become like those gullible gulls Marion G. Romney spoke of so long ago that couldn't take care of themselves any longer if they wanted or needed to.

https://www.lds.org/general-conference/ ... e?lang=eng
Doctrine and Covenants 78:13 Behold, this is the preparation wherewith I prepare you, and the foundation, and the ensample which I give unto you, whereby you may accomplish the commandments which are given you;

14 That through my providence, notwithstanding the tribulation which shall descend upon you, that the church may stand independent above all other creatures beneath the celestial world;
The Church is made up of members. If the Church is to be independent, then it will be because the members are independent. Self reliance is a necessary preparatory step to the Church surviving as other governments and groups fail.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

If the prophet came out tomorrow and said, "toss your phones and computers and buy a plow horse" would you do it? Would you even have the physical health to do so?

What if it was something simpler like "we encourage all members to give up social media like facebook, twitter, and instagram"
I may be cynical, but when The Church is putting even our scripture and hymns online and our chapels are awash in wifi, I'm not sure that's going to happen.

Another 'hard copy' Gospel Doctrine teacher and I were released two years ago when everyone began converting to electronic manuals. The new GD teachers conduct the lessons from tablets while nearly all the class members are using theirs.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

5-G Connection Here Now!

https://youtu.be/5tn4P7IBqoQ

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

buffalo_girl wrote: October 30th, 2017, 6:56 am

What if it was something simpler like "we encourage all members to give up social media like facebook, twitter, and instagram"
I may be cynical, but when The Church is putting even our scripture and hymns online and our chapels are awash in wifi, I'm not sure that's going to happen.

Another 'hard copy' Gospel Doctrine teacher and I were released two years ago when everyone began converting to electronic manuals. The new GD teachers conduct the lessons from tablets while nearly all the class members are using theirs.
I think most of the tech stuff for church is just meeting the members where they are at. When the church did provide and encourage us to bring our hard copy manuals, almost no one did. So, the church gave us digital copies and now almost everyone has it.

The other point would be that we haven't really had this discussion as a church (or it was ignored: remember the counsel to only have a computer with the internet in a public space in the home to avoid trouble. Now almost everyone, including kids, have smart phones in their pocket.) Since the church is made up of members, plenty who studied and work in technology, it makes sense that they are advising moving forward with this.

One last point, I think that technology may actually serve a purpose, to a point, in the work. There may come a time when we are unable to attend our church meetings in person for a time. Technology would keep us connected until Salt Lake while we are working out the details of relearning how to use the structure of the church to get messages from the prophet and down the lines of communication to the family.

LatterDayLizard
captain of 100

Post by LatterDayLizard »

I'm thinking the mark of the beast is something we are not yet aware of, and that once it emerges we will know what it is through the spirit and also counselled by the prophet to stay away from it. So far, technology has played an important roll in both spreading the gospel and spreading vice, so I don't think it's tech in general. I do think it will be presented as a "good" thing, an advancement of some kind, by the world at large. And any who oppose it would be persecuted/mocked ala great and spacious building.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Michelle wrote: October 29th, 2017, 8:56 pmWhat if it was something simpler like "we encourage all members to give up social media like facebook, twitter, and instagram" How many people, even those who still believe the prophet speaks for God, would do it?
I sincerely wish they would encourage members to give up social media. The apostles could start, and set the example, by giving up their own Facebook accounts.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Please watch the 20 minute video I linked above. We are being marshaled into the slaughter house chutes with this pervasive technology. I fear we are making it increasingly difficult for ourselves to actually 'hear the still small voice'!

Following is a link to a 3 part video interview with Patrick Wood - explaining his book called TECHNOCRACY RISING, a history of the development of an ECONOMIC concept begun in the 1930's based on the MANAGEMENT of DATA and further implemented in Nazi Germany.

https://youtu.be/wNkDiBOO4H0

(Sorry, I still don't seem to understand how to embed the links so it shows the thumbnail.)
Last edited by buffalo_girl on October 30th, 2017, 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

buffalo_girl wrote: October 30th, 2017, 10:30 am 5-G Connection Here Now!

https://youtu.be/5tn4P7IBqoQ
excellent video!