A vision from God

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
spookydawg77
Hi, I'm new.

A vision from God

Post by spookydawg77 »

On January 12th 2017, I had Godly visions in the sky. (Acts 2-17, Joel 2-28 KJV) 
These visions started with seeing a cherub, followed by an angel with a trumpet, then a fallen angel, then a king sat on a throne with a crown, and following the crown was a rainbow above His head and ending with a piercing light.

These visions were in a lighter part of the sky directly in front and above me... in an oval shaped clearing of the storm. The storm was moving around it.
The visions began as I was giving praise unto Our Lord God and Jesus Christ while staring up into low laying and fast moving rumbly clouds.
Each vision was manifested of the losely swirling clouds kinda just rolling around inside the oval shaped clearing in the sky.

And each of the 5 visions, I seen there in the sky, were colored of all the shades of dark grays and light grays brewed of the storm around it.
And each vision gave absolute form and shape to what I seen; like in high  resolution, ...like seeing the veins of a leaf up close, ...
And each vision so beautiful and without any doubt of what was being shown to me by the pouring out of our Lords holy spirit upon us at these last days; to witness in His holy name. Praise God.
            The King on the throne was more than just these shades of the clouds  though... He was surrounded by a glimmering blueish/green twinkling light and, also unlike the previous visions just before this one, the throne was square and true at the edges... not smooth and rolling; like the curled hair of the cherub, or the long wings and garments of the angel; which she appeared laying on her stomach at the bottom of this oval clearing, with the long and truly straight length of her trumpe, or the smooth wings layed along down the back of the standing watchful angel; which watched as the pitch black pointy winged fallen Angel fall, but like the long length of the trumpet, (and I saw as the trumpet began to manifest its length from her holding hands and steadily and far long it continued until it belled at its end), the throne was straight and true with glimmering depth and dimention, while sat upon it by a king.
...I could see His beard that came to about the lower chest, His arms that layed on their rests, and the 👑 upon his head, but unlike this crowns pointy tips... the tips of His crown were wavey like looking across a flat hot desert plane. Then, like breaking a record in half; this rainbow image 🌈 appeared over His crown.
       ...then the vision became to stretch up and down till it was no more, where I then looked up and out of the oval clearing and to the right and saw there a tiny spot of light that seemed to be sat at the far end of a beautiful circling of clouds that funneled far back into it... Then steadily that tiny speck of light began to gradually become bigger and brighter (as if it were coming at me) until it got so bright that I had to look away.
...then I see my oval woft away with the rest of the currents pushing the storm  and it was finished.
Bless the Lord. Praise God Almighty.
        Now IS the time! Our King is right at the door and we need to KNOW He is knocking. Let Him in.
       This vision was shown as a warning and as a prophesy being fulfilled -Acts 2:17 and Joel 2:28- out of our living word, Gods word, the Holy Bible.

And I am living walking testimony, as our Lord is my witness, that it is of the utmost of urgancies we ALL turn to our Heavenly Father to pray, repent, and seek strength from the salvation found in our Holy Bible kjv. and as wisdom and truth begin to lay themselves out and flow like honey over the sweet buds of your mind, which God created, you will begin to see with eyes to see and hear with the spirit of understanding.

Heavenly Father may you have extended mercy on us all in Jesus Christ Holy name Amen.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Re: A vision from God

Post by Alaris »

Is this a vision you had or someone else?

spookydawg77
Hi, I'm new.

Post by spookydawg77 »

I had this vision

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

spookydawg77 wrote: September 14th, 2017, 7:14 am I had this vision
If you did have this vision, it is personal and you should probably keep it to yourself.
On this board we have had our fill of self-proclaimed visionary's.

Tree
captain of 100

Post by Tree »

Ok, what am I supposed to do with this?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Pardon the manners. Welcome to the forums spookydawg77. Are you LDS? I ask because you mention the KJV of the Bible in your thread and have not mentioned the Book of Mormon or other modern day scriptures. If you have not yet investigated the church, we would be happy to answer your questions. It takes about 15-20 minutes to find out God has revealed modern scripture. I recommend reading 3 Nephi 11 - this chapter is about when Jesus Christ appeared to the ancient american inhabitants shortly after His resurrection. It's either true or made up, just like your vision! :) I recommend praying before for guidance to the truth and praying after, asking God in the name of Jesus Christ if the Book of Mormon is indeed scripture. If you do this with sincerity you are guaranteed an answer, and I've witnesses this happen dozens of times. Here is the 3 Nephi 11:

https://www.lds.org/scriptures/bofm/3-ne?lang=eng

And here is the promise you will receive an answer (along with the steps to follow.)

https://www.lds.org/scriptures/bofm/mor ... lang=eng#2
spookydawg77 wrote: September 13th, 2017, 10:07 am On January 12th 2017, I had Godly visions in the sky. (Acts 2-17, Joel 2-28 KJV) 
These visions started with seeing a cherub, followed by an angel with a trumpet, then a fallen angel, then a king sat on a throne with a crown, and following the crown was a rainbow above His head and ending with a piercing light.

These visions were in a lighter part of the sky directly in front and above me... in an oval shaped clearing of the storm. The storm was moving around it.
The visions began as I was giving praise unto Our Lord God and Jesus Christ while staring up into low laying and fast moving rumbly clouds.
Each vision was manifested of the losely swirling clouds kinda just rolling around inside the oval shaped clearing in the sky.

And each of the 5 visions, I seen there in the sky, were colored of all the shades of dark grays and light grays brewed of the storm around it.
And each vision gave absolute form and shape to what I seen; like in high  resolution, ...like seeing the veins of a leaf up close, ...
And each vision so beautiful and without any doubt of what was being shown to me by the pouring out of our Lords holy spirit upon us at these last days; to witness in His holy name. Praise God.
            The King on the throne was more than just these shades of the clouds  though... He was surrounded by a glimmering blueish/green twinkling light and, also unlike the previous visions just before this one, the throne was square and true at the edges... not smooth and rolling; like the curled hair of the cherub, or the long wings and garments of the angel; which she appeared laying on her stomach at the bottom of this oval clearing, with the long and truly straight length of her trumpe, or the smooth wings layed along down the back of the standing watchful angel; which watched as the pitch black pointy winged fallen Angel fall, but like the long length of the trumpet, (and I saw as the trumpet began to manifest its length from her holding hands and steadily and far long it continued until it belled at its end), the throne was straight and true with glimmering depth and dimention, while sat upon it by a king.
...I could see His beard that came to about the lower chest, His arms that layed on their rests, and the 👑 upon his head, but unlike this crowns pointy tips... the tips of His crown were wavey like looking across a flat hot desert plane. Then, like breaking a record in half; this rainbow image 🌈 appeared over His crown.
       ...then the vision became to stretch up and down till it was no more, where I then looked up and out of the oval clearing and to the right and saw there a tiny spot of light that seemed to be sat at the far end of a beautiful circling of clouds that funneled far back into it... Then steadily that tiny speck of light began to gradually become bigger and brighter (as if it were coming at me) until it got so bright that I had to look away.
...then I see my oval woft away with the rest of the currents pushing the storm  and it was finished.
Bless the Lord. Praise God Almighty.
        Now IS the time! Our King is right at the door and we need to KNOW He is knocking. Let Him in.
       This vision was shown as a warning and as a prophesy being fulfilled -Acts 2:17 and Joel 2:28- out of our living word, Gods word, the Holy Bible.

And I am living walking testimony, as our Lord is my witness, that it is of the utmost of urgancies we ALL turn to our Heavenly Father to pray, repent, and seek strength from the salvation found in our Holy Bible kjv. and as wisdom and truth begin to lay themselves out and flow like honey over the sweet buds of your mind, which God created, you will begin to see with eyes to see and hear with the spirit of understanding.

Heavenly Father may you have extended mercy on us all in Jesus Christ Holy name Amen.
I'd be happy to take a closer look at your vision once I hear back from you.

spookydawg77
Hi, I'm new.

Post by spookydawg77 »

The book of mormon is not in the bible. It has been fabricated by mans word, not Christ. So if is not scripture then it is false teaching. Can you despute otherwise? Im not trying to be a jerk about it. I just am not understanding. God said there are no Gods before Him nor After Him... Alpha and Omega. So why does your religion belive that each person does good works to become a God after death... that God was once a man and the god before him and so on... Because thats not what Jesus taught us. And any religion that teaches outside of the word is a false religion. Can you answer this for me?... Show me where Joseph Smith can be found in the bible.
Im asking because I dont wanna be confused and neither should you.
Thank you for, hopefully not getting too upset with me... Looking forward to hearing from you again and God bless.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Show me in the Bible where this vision you claim to have is found.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

spookydawg77 wrote: September 13th, 2017, 10:07 am On January 12th 2017, I had Godly visions in the sky.
Nice dream. If you believe this to be a "vision" I submit it is likely from a god you DO NOT want it to be from.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

spookydawg77 wrote: September 18th, 2017, 8:05 pm The book of mormon is not in the bible. It has been fabricated by mans word, not Christ.
With regret for the false teachings you have proclaimed, the Book of Mormon is the Word of God, written by prophets to be given to people in the last days as another testament of the divinity of Jesus Christ. That is a plain truth revealed from God, anything contrary to this comes from satan and is designed to lead men astray.

spookydawg77
Hi, I'm new.

Post by spookydawg77 »

Acts 2 17 and joel 2 28
And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
Joel:2:28
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Acts:2:17
...ok i answered your question. Now you say that you study outside of the bible, but tell me im being falsely taught?...
we are all sinners awaiting judgement, and Christ said to put Him on (like a parachute) and none other. The book of morman teaches "other" ...does it not?... Im just asking cause id like to know...and then maybe one of us could work to save the other (thats what we're here for)

spookydawg77
Hi, I'm new.

Post by spookydawg77 »

....that we ALL might have on the strong armor of God to be spoken through and stand upright in when that day of deliverance comes

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

spookydawg77 wrote: September 19th, 2017, 5:45 am ....that we ALL might have on the strong armor of God to be spoken through and stand upright in when that day of deliverance comes
I would kindly suggest that these verses written by and thru the inspiration of the Lord in His revealed word known as The Book of Mormon are addressed to people just like you spookdawg. Please read them carefully. Then pick up the book and give it a fair hearing. Be fair minded and Don't just regurgitate the talking points of the haters. Study it out and pray about it for yourself. God your Father will hear your sincere petition and will send His Spirit to enlighten your soul.

1 But behold, there shall be many—at that day when I shall proceed to do a marvelous work among them, that I may remember my covenants which I have made unto the children of men, that I may set my hand again the second time to recover my people, which are of the house of Israel;

2 And also, that I may remember the promises which I have made unto thee, Nephi, and also unto thy father, that I would remember your seed; and that the words of your seed should proceed forth out of my mouth unto your seed; and my words shall hiss forth unto the ends of the earth, for a standard unto my people, which are of the house of Israel;

3 And because my words shall hiss forth—many of the Gentiles shall say: A Bible! A Bible! We have got a Bible, and there cannot be any more Bible.

4 But thus saith the Lord God: O fools, they shall have a Bible; and it shall proceed forth from the Jews, mine ancient covenant people. And what thank they the Jews for the Bible which they receive from them? Yea, what do the Gentiles mean? Do they remember the travails, and the labors, and the pains of the Jews, and their diligence unto me, in bringing forth salvation unto the Gentiles?

5 O ye Gentiles, have ye remembered the Jews, mine ancient covenant people? Nay; but ye have cursed them, and have hated them, and have not sought to recover them. But behold, I will return all these things upon your own heads; for I the Lord have not forgotten my people.

6 Thou fool, that shall say: A Bible, we have got a Bible, and we need no more Bible. Have ye obtained a Bible save it were by the Jews?

7 Know ye not that there are more nations than one? Know ye not that I, the Lord your God, have created all men, and that I remember those who are upon the isles of the sea; and that I rule in the heavens above and in the earth beneath; and I bring forth my word unto the children of men, yea, even upon all the nations of the earth?

8 Wherefore murmur ye, because that ye shall receive more of my word? Know ye not that the testimony of two nations is a witness unto you that I am God, that I remember one nation like unto another? Wherefore, I speak the same words unto one nation like unto another. And when the two nations shall run together the testimony of the two nations shall run together also.

9 And I do this that I may prove unto many that I am the same yesterday, today, and forever; and that I speak forth my words according to mine own pleasure. And because that I have spoken one word ye need not suppose that I cannot speak another; for my work is not yet finished; neither shall it be until the end of man, neither from that time henceforth and forever.

10 Wherefore, because that ye have a Bible ye need not suppose that it contains all my words; neither need ye suppose that I have not caused more to be written.

11 For I command all men, both in the east and in the west, and in the north, and in the south, and in the islands of the sea, that they shall write the words which I speak unto them; for out of the books which shall be written I will judge the world, every man according to their works, according to that which is written.

12 For behold, I shall speak unto the Jews and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto the Nephites and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto the other tribes of the house of Israel, which I have led away, and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto all nations of the earth and they shall write it.

13 And it shall come to pass that the Jews shall have the words of the Nephites, and the Nephites shall have the words of the Jews; and the Nephites and the Jews shall have the words of the lost tribes of Israel; and the lost tribes of Israel shall have the words of the Nephites and the Jews.

14 And it shall come to pass that my people, which are of the house of Israel, shall be gathered home unto the lands of their possessions; and my word also shall be gathered in one. And I will show unto them that fight against my word and against my people, who are of the house of Israel, that I am God, and that I covenanted with Abraham that I would remember his seed forever.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

spookydawg77 wrote: September 19th, 2017, 5:42 am Acts 2 17 and joel 2 28
And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
Joel:2:28
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Acts:2:17
...ok i answered your question. Now you say that you study outside of the bible, but tell me im being falsely taught?...
we are all sinners awaiting judgement, and Christ said to put Him on (like a parachute) and none other. The book of morman teaches "other" ...does it not?... Im just asking cause id like to know...and then maybe one of us could work to save the other (thats what we're here for)
Show me where in the Bible Jesus says to put him on, in your words "Like a parachute"?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

spookydawg77 wrote: September 19th, 2017, 5:45 am ....that we ALL might have on the strong armor of God to be spoken through and stand upright in when that day of deliverance comes
Pardon those who find glee in contrarian behavior.

It seriously takes 15 minutes to find out there is new scripture. Here's the Pros and Cons

Pros:
The possibility of discovering new scripture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cons:
If untrue, you've lost 15 minutes. Imagine all the 2 hours you've lost to bad movies.

You do have to ask in sincerity and be willing to be wrong about your initial judgement of the Book of Mormon. I have followed the promise and every single time someone has followed it they've too received an answer to the affirmative. Let that sink in. I've seen over 30 people receive an answer from God that there is new scripture. It's not too late, but it almost is ;)

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

This is not a vision of the future, it is of the past. Down to the color of the gods glow. Latter-day Saints NEED to learn the language of the prophets, the key to understanding revelation and scripture. To say this is false is incorrect, as you did not have this vision. Its truthfulness is up to the individual that had it and their god. Remember, it was vision given to THEM, not the congregation or the church, but to them personally.
Spookydawg77, if you wish to know what all the symbols are in your dream then PM me. I can show you how to learn, but it will take time and effort. When you learn it you can interpret as Joseph in Egypt. Though... unfortunately, if you reject the Book of Mormon then you reject the word of the Lord. I'm not sure this will work if you remain hard in your heart. I know what it is like to not listen to new ideas and information, so trust me when I say, give the BoM a good honest chance.
Remember People, learn the language of the prophets as talked about by Joseph Smith.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

spookydawg77 wrote: September 18th, 2017, 8:05 pm The book of mormon is not in the bible. It has been fabricated by mans word, not Christ. So if is not scripture then it is false teaching. Can you despute otherwise? Im not trying to be a jerk about it. I just am not understanding. God said there are no Gods before Him nor After Him... Alpha and Omega. So why does your religion belive that each person does good works to become a God after death... that God was once a man and the god before him and so on... Because thats not what Jesus taught us. And any religion that teaches outside of the word is a false religion. Can you answer this for me?... Show me where Joseph Smith can be found in the bible.
Im asking because I dont wanna be confused and neither should you.
Thank you for, hopefully not getting too upset with me... Looking forward to hearing from you again and God bless.
Have you thought about what you are saying? You are basically proclaiming something way more incredible and hard to accept than the Book of Mormon. And then saying that the Book of Mormon couldn't happen. You claim to have a vision from Heavenly Father and are saying that no one else could have had those things. Accept the reality that you just painted yourself into a corner friend. And we do want you to think that we can be friends and accept you.

But think about what you just did....You are claiming that God can't reveal dreams or visions to anyone. Scriptures are basically recorded messages from God. So if God can't touch people's hearts anymore then how could you have had a vision? Do you really think that nobody else is trying to be good throughout all the history since the time between now and when the Christians left Jerusalem 2000 years ago? Really, there couldn't have been anyone praying to follow God or repent or want to follow Jesus? What about your own ancestors? Don't you think there could be some righteous people anywhere? God is a parent raising us, his children. Do you really think he's going to just decide lets not teach them anymore. We're not going to have scriptures anymore.

That doesn't make sense.

So think about it. If you believe in Jesus then you believe in revelation, dreams, prophecy, and gifts of the Spirit. So how can you say those things can't happen when you are basically saying, "hey i had this awesome vision! Come listen to me....but visions don't exist and neither does revelation exist!" So how can you have had any dream or vision from God, except if it does exist. And if it exists and happened to you then how can you say it couldn't have happened to someone else? And do you really think that you are the only 'righteous or repentant' person that ever lived?

So from your own experience, how can you not accept that God might have something more to say and have it prepared for a time when people want to read about God? When you see innocent little kids growing up all around you that you know believe in God and are still innocent, how can you not think God must have prepared things for them to learn in scriptures if he can give them electricity, modern medicine, and housing? The very creation of all things and gifts of technology all around us prove that God wants us to also have scriptures. Why would he let us have technology and not let us have more scripture? And isn't more technology a reward for more people reading their scriptures and being a civilization of churches?

In your own words you say,"...any religion that teaches outside of the word is a false religion...". For one, whoever God talks to he chooses to talk to. Do you think we can tell him he can't talk to any of his kids and that we can put rules on him? Are you really going to gamble your salvation on the idea of 'Only I can be Special, God couldn't have talked to anyone but me'?

Another thing that doesn't make sense about mainstream Christianity is why do they think it's OK to BUY priesthood with MONEY; that the world and people with money can buy up priests, ministers, and churches using money that put those people to school not through being called of God but by paying TUITION money....but that God couldn't call people on his own without using money? Its right there out in the Bible that the disciples were shown that the priesthood can't be bought with money. Yet that's what ministers do when they pay tuition money.

brlenox
A sheep in wolf in sheep's clothing

Post by brlenox »

alaris wrote: September 14th, 2017, 1:44 pm I'd be happy to take a closer look at your vision once I hear back from you.
You really don't need to hear any more or "take a closer look" to understand that this is a vision of another source other than God. Find in LDS theology or scripture anywhere where God gives "5" visions. It is not his pattern.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

To spookydawg,

I hope you don't feel bad or feel offended by some things said here. I just hope you can see that there is more available. Nobody wants to hurt or persecute you. But if you really did have the experience you described don't you think you owe it to yourself to be more accepting of other ideas to investigate as well?

The Book of Mormon... is the ultimate testimony of Christ.

If you had an experience which probably would be best to be kept private, then doesn't it mean you have more to learn and that a new world to learn about is opening up instead of meaning that there can't be anymore to learn?