Feel pretty confident that the 2nd coming won't be for 90+ years

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Re: Feel pretty confident that the 2nd coming won't be for 90+ years

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

WickerWeaver wrote: October 10th, 2017, 7:08 pm
Hivetyrant36 wrote: October 9th, 2017, 7:15 pm Another thing to note, New Jerusalem is not necessarily a city on Earth. It is most equivalent to Shalem, which was a mythological city in the heavens (ie planets). First, there was the Holy City of Shalem, where God lived, and the people made a city named Shalem after the city of Shalem. When that city was corrupted and destroyed, they made Jerusalem, Jeru is basically saying "new". New Jerusalem is New New Salem.
One thing modern research has shown is that we can accurately track words and meaning from the time of the tower of Babel, not by consonant order, but by consonant inclusion.

So, put it all together into a compound word, and what have we got?

SH EL EM = Mountain God S

The mountain-gods?! NO! The Mountain of the Gods!

Now, let's rearrange the syllables in a similar fashion to what appears to have been going on back then and see what we get.

How about EL EM SH? ... Olympus! The mountain of the gods!

Curiously, the Greeks themselves have no idea where the word, Olympus, comes from.
(thanks for the quote Marcus)

So, what exactly is the mountain of the God's? To learn this please look into Dave Talbott's work. He does a far better job explaining it than me.
This would be fascinating if true. Where do you get the consonant translation for "SH" to be "Mountain" and "EM" to be "S"? What book or website confirms this? I know "EL" means "God". No question there. I did some google searches on Hebrew and consonants and couldn't turn up anything about "SH" meaning mountain or "EM" meaning S.
It's not that the consonants are translated, it's that they are jumbled.
Olympus - L M S
Shalem - S L M
In ancient language, and even in Hebrew to some extent, words are not written with vowels, and the jumbling of languages has been literal. That is why the confusion of babel was so strong, every bode was speaking the same language but nobody was saying the words in the right orders.