What is going on?!?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Re: What is going on?!?

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

Ah sorry I may have mixed up my volcano names lol. There are I think 34 active right now.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Hivetyrant36 wrote: October 13th, 2017, 11:23 am My point was that Jupiter being in Virgo is a lie. It is 100% mistranslation and misread from revelation. I don't debate that there will be signs and people ignoring them, signs are happening all around us. I am just saying that this specific sign is false, and the date has been the same for the last 3 years, each doomsday prediction with different signs attached. If we watch, we will know when the Son of Man will come, but do not put stock into mainstream Christian ideas. We are LDS after all.
Spend five..maybe ten minutes looking into the sign and you'll none of what you said is true other than someone non lds discovered the alignment. Sort of like non Jews discovering the Star of Bethlehem who were described as wise men?

Download stellarium and you can reverse to the last three years and see for yourself all of that is nonsense and there was no alignment whatsoever. You may not want to casually throw around "100 %" around.

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

alaris wrote: October 13th, 2017, 12:28 pm
Hivetyrant36 wrote: October 13th, 2017, 11:23 am My point was that Jupiter being in Virgo is a lie. It is 100% mistranslation and misread from revelation. I don't debate that there will be signs and people ignoring them, signs are happening all around us. I am just saying that this specific sign is false, and the date has been the same for the last 3 years, each doomsday prediction with different signs attached. If we watch, we will know when the Son of Man will come, but do not put stock into mainstream Christian ideas. We are LDS after all.
Spend five..maybe ten minutes looking into the sign and you'll none of what you said is true other than someone non lds discovered the alignment. Sort of like non Jews discovering the Star of Bethlehem who were described as wise men?

Download stellarium and you can reverse to the last three years and see for yourself all of that is nonsense and there was no alignment whatsoever. You may not want to casually throw around "100 %" around.
It is 100% a misunderstanding of what John wrote about. Believe what you want though. Also, I never said the constellation was happening in the past 3 years, I only said that in the last 3 consecutive years, I've heard religious zealots and fear mongers hammer away at Sept 23, 2015, 2016, and now 2017, and nothing has happened each time, each one with different reasoning and speculation as to why that specific date. 2015 everybody thought Nibiru would kill us all because of a Navy advertisement. 2016, everybody kept seeing 923 in movies all over the place. This year, the false translation and misrepresentation of John's words. John was not talking about constellations. The language of the prophets uses iconography, metaphor, and symbols. There are VERY few Christians, much less, Mormons, who understand the language of the prophets. Why do you think Joseph Smith held a "School of the Prophets?" To teach the language that was used in writing revelation. It is written like this so that one must dig deeper and actually care about learning. You cannot casually read the scriptures and come to any useful understanding of what they are conveying beneath the text. It is to keep the metaphorical Sagisees and Pharisees from understanding, as the words of Christ did when confronted with a condemning question.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Hivetyrant36 wrote: October 13th, 2017, 12:38 pm

It is 100% a misunderstanding of what John wrote about. Believe what you want though. Also, I never said the constellation was happening in the past 3 years, I only said that in the last 3 consecutive years, I've heard religious zealots and fear mongers hammer away at Sept 23, 2015, 2016, and now 2017, and nothing has happened each time, each one with different reasoning and speculation as to why that specific date. 2015 everybody thought Nibiru would kill us all because of a Navy advertisement. 2016, everybody kept seeing 923 in movies all over the place. This year, the false translation and misrepresentation of John's words. John was not talking about constellations. The language of the prophets uses iconography, metaphor, and symbols. There are VERY few Christians, much less, Mormons, who understand the language of the prophets. Why do you think Joseph Smith held a "School of the Prophets?" To teach the language that was used in writing revelation. It is written like this so that one must dig deeper and actually care about learning. You cannot casually read the scriptures and come to any useful understanding of what they are conveying beneath the text. It is to keep the metaphorical Sagisees and Pharisees from understanding, as the words of Christ did when confronted with a condemning question.
It's a 50 percent misunderstanding of what John wrote about. 9/23 was the sign - if you're willing to look into the other 50 percent with an open mind I'd be happy to share.

I find it funny that you and others say we are close (you say we are in) the cleansing of America and some say the second coming is just a few years away, yet somehow authoritatively state that this extremely rare alignment that so perfectly resembles Revelation 12 is nothing. It's quite amazing. We are LDS as you say. LDS are believers not scoffers. LDS know the model of learning and it doesn't start with "I already know better."

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

alaris wrote: October 13th, 2017, 12:47 pm

It's a 50 percent misunderstanding of what John wrote about. 9/23 was the sign - if you're willing to look into the other 50 percent with an open mind I'd be happy to share.

I find it funny that you and others say we are close (you say we are in) the cleansing of America and some say the second coming is just a few years away, yet somehow authoritatively state that this extremely rare alignment that so perfectly resembles Revelation 12 is nothing. It's quite amazing. We are LDS as you say. LDS are believers not scoffers. LDS know the model of learning and it doesn't start with "I already know better."
Oh, trust me I've looked into the fake constellation Jupiter thing. You assume I haven't done any research, or that I am claiming to be some all knowledgeable dude without putting forth the effort. 9/23 It is 100% a lie. LDS are not believers or scoffers, they are people. They come from all walks of life. There is no LDS model of learning. The alignment resembling R12 is nothing but coincidence, and the actual words and messages of John are completely lost in this age of science and forgetting humanity's past. My opinions on the state of the world have no relevance to one false prophecy. I can still think a frog can live and swim in water if I see toads on land. You assume that my problem (because if I don't have a problem then you are wrong, and we can't have that now can we) is that I haven't seen your side of the argument or looked into the false prophecy. I have, and I even believed it for a time. The difference between you and me is that you have not experienced my side of the argument, and I surely will not give it here under such hostile opposition. Cast not your pearls before swine as it were. You believe in 9/23 emotionally and with pride.

As you have invited me to learn, I too will invite you to learn. I have several resources. However, I doubt you will be open-minded enough to even consider my point of view. Send me a PM if you are a true advocate of learning, but note that you will not receive a reply if you intend to uphold your emotional standpoint on this issue.

The spirit does not give confirmation unless the person is willing to accept the answer and act upon it.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Hivetyrant36 wrote: October 13th, 2017, 12:59 pm
alaris wrote: October 13th, 2017, 12:47 pm

Oh, trust me I've looked into the fake constellation Jupiter thing. You assume I haven't done any research, or that I am claiming to be some all knowledgeable dude without putting forth the effort. 9/23 It is 100% a lie. LDS are not believers or scoffers, they are people. They come from all walks of life. There is no LDS model of learning. The alignment resembling R12 is nothing but coincidence, and the actual words and messages of John are completely lost in this age of science and forgetting humanity's past. My opinions on the state of the world have no relevance to one false prophecy. I can still think a frog can live and swim in water if I see toads on land. You assume that my problem (because if I don't have a problem then you are wrong, and we can't have that now can we) is that I haven't seen your side of the argument or looked into the false prophecy. I have, and I even believed it for a time. The difference between you and me is that you have not experienced my side of the argument, and I surely will not give it here under such hostile opposition. Cast not your pearls before swine as it were. You believe in 9/23 emotionally and with pride.

As you have invited me to learn, I too will invite you to learn. I have several resources. However, I doubt you will be open-minded enough to even consider my point of view. Send me a PM if you are a true advocate of learning, but note that you will not receive a reply if you intend to uphold your emotional standpoint on this issue.

The spirit does not give confirmation unless the person is willing to accept the answer and act upon it.
Trust you? You said the same alignment happened the last three years. It doesn't - not even close. So you haven't researched that at the very least.

I have made no such statement other than I have received a witness and invite you to look into it with an open heart which you haven't. You have assumed from the beginning it was false because it didn't come from LDS - so where is the pride? I studied this sign in humility and I have been rewarded with several witness after the trial of my faith. So now 9/23 is conviction now. Try to see that from my perspective. God himself confirms a sign to you. Some LDS guy online says it's false based off false information. Would you be swayed?

Those who come here dissing the sign haven't looked into it with an open heart and it's clear as day to see ... 100 % of the time.

That's a fantastic use of the pearls versus swine here. When someone comes here claiming to know better based of false information - easily proven false - then it's best to hold the pearls close and not share such. The Jews already knew better than to believe a carpenter's son so the Master withheld the finer points for his disciples encoded in parables.

And there an unbelievable amount of LDS scoffers - you appear to be one of them scoffing how something is false as though you have authority to declare such and minimize those who believe.

What is interesting is not a single person who has contested me on 9/23 has shown fruits of learning through humility, study, and prayer. They have all done the following - every single one of them:

A."known better" from the beginning
B. have hilariously declared "nothing happened"
C. Scoffed / mocked those that believe

All three of those are baffling! How can you look at any heavenly alignment and authoritatively declare "nothing" or "nothing happened??" How can you unbelievers miss the irony of the star of bethlehem and see that every single reason you give for disbelief can be said of the star. Nothing happened when the star appeared after all - at least nothing to those who didn't believe. And when is it every appropriate to mock or scoff at another's belief? You have already made a statement that the Lord didn't mention which side of the argument "fools mock" applies to which reflects zero understanding of the scripture and further removes credibility.

You've now attempted to make it look as though you considered both sides and have some secret pearl but still left out the fact you never studied this in humility and prayer as I have. You know you have not. I've seen many of your posts on here where you make all sorts of declarative statements while talking down to those who may have a contrary mind as though to shame them away from even trying to engage you. This is not the spirit of Christ. The spirit of Christ is one of invitation and elevation, not shaming and shutting.

Before you lump me in with that trend, I invite you again to consider the sign in humility and prayer. It is far better to admit wrong and wrongdoing & learn something new than it is win an argument online.

Edit: I almost forgot to bring this around to the thread topic. Even the heathen media is asking what's going on with all the mayhem before and after the 9/23 sign, and after the eclipse on 8/21. So to try to say the destruction of america has begun yet 9/23 was definitely not a sign of anything while the world quakes, floods, burns, and declares war on each other - should be at least a little troubling to you.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

LDS Anarchist wrote: October 13th, 2017, 9:07 pm Hivetyrant36 is coming from an Anthony Larsen point of view. He is using the language of Anthony Larsen, so he has obviously studied his writings or taken his course. As such, his understanding of prophecy is markedly different than what most Christians and Mormons think of. Which view is correct? Anthony Larsen's view is more correct, given that it uses plasma cosmology and catastrophism as its model.
Something anyone can study and pray about in humility and discover for themselves and not have to take yours or my word for it.

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

Amaris, the fact that you still haven’t grasped that I am not saying that the alignment has happened every year, but rather the prediction of the end of the world on the date 9/23 and ONLY the date for the past 3 years in a row means you are not paying attention to what I am writing. Either that or you are intentionally ignoring parts and rebutting in an attempt to discredit me in favor of your own story. That doesn’t sound like somebody with revelation to me. It sounds like whining. Throwing a temper tantrum.

You are nothing but a sucker pulled into yet another popular “the world is going to end” psyop, Except this time it is coming from the Christian community who do not understand revelation.

Saying I won’t tell you does not prove me wrong, it means I can see that you are hostile and anything I share will go over your head, so why bother wasting the effort.
Nice wall of text though, good to see you get emotional when defending your so called “revelation.” Just further proves that you don’t believe it because you think it’s true, you believe it to make yourself feel better, to feel important and included.

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

LDS Anarchist wrote: October 13th, 2017, 9:07 pm Hivetyrant36 is coming from an Anthony Larsen point of view. He is using the language of Anthony Larsen, so he has obviously studied his writings or taken his course. As such, his understanding of prophecy is markedly different than what most Christians and Mormons think of. Which view is correct? Anthony Larsen's view is more correct, given that it uses plasma cosmology and catastrophism as its model.
Yes exactly. He’s done some good work. I think its smart to say “more correct” because after all, he is just a man. I am also using information from the Thunderbolts Project on youtube, as well as scripture and my own revelatory experiences. I fight against the 9/23 so hard because I too was once sucked into the world ending doomsayers. I know what it’s like to believe something based on a desire to be a part of something, and not real interpretations or evidence.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Hivetyrant36 wrote: October 15th, 2017, 1:26 am Amaris, the fact that you still haven’t grasped that I am not saying that the alignment has happened every year, but rather the prediction of the end of the world on the date 9/23 and ONLY the date for the past 3 years in a row means you are not paying attention to what I am writing. Either that or you are intentionally ignoring parts and rebutting in an attempt to discredit me in favor of your own story. That doesn’t sound like somebody with revelation to me. It sounds like whining. Throwing a temper tantrum.

You are nothing but a sucker pulled into yet another popular “the world is going to end” psyop, Except this time it is coming from the Christian community who do not understand revelation.

Saying I won’t tell you does not prove me wrong, it means I can see that you are hostile and anything I share will go over your head, so why bother wasting the effort.
Nice wall of text though, good to see you get emotional when defending your so called “revelation.” Just further proves that you don’t believe it because you think it’s true, you believe it to make yourself feel better, to feel important and included.

Lots if personal attacks there to help build your credibility even further.

You claim I'm not paying attention to what you say yet perhaps you should read through my posts on 9/23...again with an open heart if you can muster.

Let's say for the sake of argument that 9/23 was a sign heralding the birth of the kingdom of God being at hand (Ether 4) and not the end of the world as I have carefully laid out on my blog.

Now lets say the veil-less devil is aware of the date. What might he do other than try to stir LDS hearts in anger over the sign (lol)?

Despite your accusations I'm quite calm. Name calling and personal attacks in fact are a sign of someone losing their cool in addition to indicating a lack of something otherwise substantitive to say.

Back to the point. Might the devil work overtime to stifle the sign by leading up to it with false prophets making false prophecies? Might he try to bury the sign itself with false conclusions and prophecies? Might that be an intelligent move by an intelligent being to bury the truth? Might he then stir up those who will listen to scornfully mock those who believe the sign?

You've admitted several times now you've never considered this sign because you've been burned before so now you "know better." Score one more for the devil... You know if this hypothetical is true. Which it is.

Again I'll mention for the sake of those who haven't hardened their hearts to the signs of the time that the complicit media is even wondering what all the destruction and distress of nations is all about... You know like the scriptures say... So to see people claiming to be LDS attempting to minimize and sweep it all under the rug is curious indeed.
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
As long as I'm not paying attention to your words I'm fairly certain you posted elsewhere that we are approaching the end times and the cleansing. I believe 9/23 is a marker... A sign to the believer of the heralding of the birth of the kingdom of God, the gathering of Israel, and the judgement of the wicked including the cleansing of America. So if I understood you correctly then our beliefs very much align.

Here is the marvelous quote to which I believe you have referred at least twice now:
“Judah must return, Jerusalem must be rebuilt, and the temple, and water come out from under the temple, and the waters of the Dead Sea be healed. It will take some time to rebuild the walls of the city and the temple, and etc.; and all this must be done before the Son of Man will make His appearance. There will be wars and rumors of wars, signs in the heavens above and on the earth beneath, the sun turned into darkness and the moon to blood, earthquakes in divers places, the seas heaving beyond their bounds; then will appear one grand sign of the Son of Man in heaven. But what will the world do? They will say it is a planet, a comet, etc. But the Son of man will come as the sign of the coming of the Son of Man, which will be as the light of the morning cometh out of the east” (Joseph Smith, Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, 286–87)

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

Again, shoving words in my mouth. I never, not once, said I had not considered this year's sign. I did actually. In March. I have no quarrel with the fact that the times are indeed a sign, or that signs are happening all around us and most people are ignoring them, as you ostensibly think I do.

I'm not name calling, (I never actually called you a name, like stupid or retard or idiot) I'm making observations in your pattern of word choices, and clearly, you are not calm. You hate that I am pointing things out and so you copy my style of observation and say that I am now the one losing my cool. Did you go to a trolling school? Have you ever participated in the chat on youtube? You seem like you are well versed in the art of spewing words to demonize your opponent. Somebody who is cool does not write a 3-page essay dissecting every little word a person said. They also don't witchhunt and post rude things on another topic about said person with no context. You are certainly calm...
I've added you to my foe list (I wish there was a block function), since, clearly, you have no intention of reading what I write without applying some false condition behind it or thinking I said something when I didn't. I write literally, and I mean what I say.

Words of advice
1 Learn to curb your pride, it has led many saints astray in today's world and in scripture
2 Instead of vehemently opposing and arguing with the spirit of contention, let things go. It's okay for people to not agree with you. It's not the end of the world. This post is me letting go.
3 Do not trust any prediction, spiritually or not, that is either popular or emotionally driven.
4 Emotions are not the spirit
5 Grow. Up. You should be far beyond petty attitudes, given the nature of this forum, but I guess the world is getting worse...

And before I never talk to you again, as you are acting contrary to the teaching of Christ, know that I don't give a crap about reputation or being included. None of what I have written was to get other people on this board to accept my story over yours or even to like me more. My motives are solving the puzzle of the return of the Son of Man, and that is THE ONLY reason I am on this forum. Any declared claims that I do this to discredit you or to give credit to me are simply false. And yes, I did include this because I know you would have tried to say these things. It's not hard to read people. All it takes is practice. If my words are hard to hear, then perhaps you need some self reflection. Lamen and Lemuel were certainly angry at Nephi's hard words to hear.
My words are directed at YOU, and not an audience. Keep that in mind before trying to attach libel to my words or my intentions.

You know, you remind me of my Uncle. He acts the same way you do about his "prophecy" too. He thinks aliens are on Earth ushering us into a higher vibrational era and giant space lights are keeping the Earth from vibrating apart. Ponder that. You may believe in a different story but you both do it for the same reason.

I would advise against lashing back at me as well. It will only hurt your credibility, and I won't see it. It would only serve to prove my point more.
Goodbye narcissist. (See, now I have called you a name)

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Check out the front page of drudgereport.com today (Sunday October 15)

Www.drudgereport.com
Screenshot_20171015-121241.png
Screenshot_20171015-121241.png (601.92 KiB) Viewed 1197 times
Also from spaceweather.com
A minor G1-class geomagnetic storm is underway on Oct. 15th. This marks the 5th consecutive day that polar geomagnetic storms have been observed--a remarkable string considering that there are NO SUNSPOTS on the face of the sun. It just goes to show that blank suns can indeed produce stormy space weather.
The above is interesting when considering this video:

https://youtu.be/VQPePEssHrM

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Sun darkened in UK

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4695254/h ... nd-latest/

If I understand correctly, Ophelia is the cause and according to BPEarthwatch on Youtube, hurricanes never go that far north.

oxbloodangel
captain of 100

Post by oxbloodangel »

I read Anthony Larson, too. My parents follow him. When I realized the source material was Velikovsky, I set out to read that, too. It is good, but heavy stuff. The important part of Alaris' quote, and the part I am seeing Larsonites miss, is that there will be many signs, and then one grand sign. Nobody here is saying September 23 was the grand sign of the Son of Man, which all flesh shall see together.

It's silly to think Heavenly Father won't send signs in a language all of his children will understand. This is a wake up call to the world BEFORE Christ's return in glory. So to America as a whole, the total eclipse was a sign. To me personally, a red full moon over the State Capitol building the following weekend was a sign. To mainstream Christians and many faithful Latter-day Saints September 23rd's constellation and planetary alignment was a sign. And to the people of England, Ireland, Scotland, and Wales, the red sun and darkness at midday from the Sahara sands, Hurricane Ophelia, and Portugal fire was a sign. Each of these "apocalyptic" images caused a shift in people. "Awake, awake," the scriptures tell us. And the sky echoes, and the earth, too! We can't quibble about which signs are more valid; if it reached you, it was valid for you. The very small fraction of people who follow Anthony Larson, Immanuel Velikovsky, and Thunderbolts.info (Wal Thornhill and Dave Talbot) are waiting for a very specific recurrence of cosmic events, and that's okay. I believe with you that the Symbols of an Alien Sky will recur and that great sign will be unmissable!

That doesn't mean all lesser signs are useless or false. They are serving a purpose, too, just like Christian missionaries to Africa over the past few hundred years. It isn't the restored gospel, but it's the name of Christ. One thing stuck out to me in October General Conference, and it was the idea that God will use anyone who is willing, even if they aren't perfect, or their knowledge isn't perfect. Otherwise you and I have no hope of being tools in His capable hands.

Open your heart to the signs all around you and see the fruits of these angelic works: believing people, people waking up, people praying again, people refocusing their lives on what matters. This is what happens before the sifting. It's the way a loving God reaches as many of His children as will hear Him. To me, it's a beautiful testimony of that love.

Merriner
captain of 50

Post by Merriner »

I agree with alaris that the alignment is for a sign, and I agree with hivetyrant on the electric/plasma universe. I don't see how they contradict each other. The Lord gave the sun, moon, and stars for signs and for seasons. Joseph Smith said that the Book of Revelation is plain. This alignment has never happened. The alignment in 2008 was similar, but was missing some pieces looking back on it. The alignment on 9/23 was pretty spectacular. It was exact in every way. Just the fact that Jupiter entered the womb of virgo and moved to the bottom of the womb, then retrograded back and emerged from the womb nine months later when the three other planets lined up with the nine other stars as the crown of Virgo, and the moon getting just at the feet of virgo the same day with the sun at her back, is impossible to recreate. There was a video put out in 2008 called The Star of Bethlehem in which an ordinary man went on a quest to search for the Star that might have heralded the birth of the Savior. It was really good and I highly recomend watching it, but I thought the alignment he showed for the Rev. 12 fulfillment wasn't as good as the 2017 alignment. I think this was definitely a sign. I think it is a sign that the day of the Gentiles is closing and the day of Israel is being ushered in. It is a sign for the beginning of the judgements (perplexity) coming upon the earth to pave the way for Zion to arise and "put on her beautiful garments"/"put on her strength". Christ can't come until there are a people 100% ready to receive him. There has to be a place for him to dwell. He won't come until we build that city. I'd be happy to cite sources/prophetic utterances on that.

All this being said, I have also learned about the plasm/electric universe theory. It is the only theory that really explains everything we see in the universe. I think the thunderbolt project is spot on almost everything. I was especially convinced as soon as I was able to understand how it explained how the sun is so cool at its surface and a thousand times hotter at 1000,000 miles above the surface. Thats impossible with nuclear fusion. Sun spots?
How does the sun have cool spots if there is nuclear fusion taking place from the center of the planet out. I remember when they showed the images of the surface of mars, and I remember thinking that those images looked exactly as if somebody had dragged a gigantic arc welder across the surface of Mars. Can anybody say plasma pinch. It explains gravity, which is just electromagnetism on a huge scale. It also brings the scriptures to life, Gods power filling the immensity of space and that there is light/plasma everywhere. The fact that they have been able to recreate all the images recorded throughout eons of time in plasma experiments in laboratories. All that stuff I learned in college physics classes took on a whole new level and I had to throw away my old understanding of where those forces came from. I was almost like learning for myself that the church was true all over again, only it was about the world around me as Gods laboratory of creation. Awesome stuff!

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Merriner wrote: November 19th, 2017, 9:16 pm I agree with alaris that the alignment is for a sign, and I agree with hivetyrant on the electric/plasma universe. I don't see how they contradict each other. The Lord gave the sun, moon, and stars for signs and for seasons. Joseph Smith said that the Book of Revelation is plain. This alignment has never happened. The alignment in 2008 was similar, but was missing some pieces looking back on it. The alignment on 9/23 was pretty spectacular. It was exact in every way. Just the fact that Jupiter entered the womb of virgo and moved to the bottom of the womb, then retrograded back and emerged from the womb nine months later when the three other planets lined up with the nine other stars as the crown of Virgo, and the moon getting just at the feet of virgo the same day with the sun at her back, is impossible to recreate. There was a video put out in 2008 called The Star of Bethlehem in which an ordinary man went on a quest to search for the Star that might have heralded the birth of the Savior. It was really good and I highly recomend watching it, but I thought the alignment he showed for the Rev. 12 fulfillment wasn't as good as the 2017 alignment. I think this was definitely a sign. I think it is a sign that the day of the Gentiles is closing and the day of Israel is being ushered in. It is a sign for the beginning of the judgements (perplexity) coming upon the earth to pave the way for Zion to arise and "put on her beautiful garments"/"put on her strength". Christ can't come until there are a people 100% ready to receive him. There has to be a place for him to dwell. He won't come until we build that city. I'd be happy to cite sources/prophetic utterances on that.

All this being said, I have also learned about the plasm/electric universe theory. It is the only theory that really explains everything we see in the universe. I think the thunderbolt project is spot on almost everything. I was especially convinced as soon as I was able to understand how it explained how the sun is so cool at its surface and a thousand times hotter at 1000,000 miles above the surface. Thats impossible with nuclear fusion. Sun spots?
How does the sun have cool spots if there is nuclear fusion taking place from the center of the planet out. I remember when they showed the images of the surface of mars, and I remember thinking that those images looked exactly as if somebody had dragged a gigantic arc welder across the surface of Mars. Can anybody say plasma pinch. It explains gravity, which is just electromagnetism on a huge scale. It also brings the scriptures to life, Gods power filling the immensity of space and that there is light/plasma everywhere. The fact that they have been able to recreate all the images recorded throughout eons of time in plasma experiments in laboratories. All that stuff I learned in college physics classes took on a whole new level and I had to throw away my old understanding of where those forces came from. I was almost like learning for myself that the church was true all over again, only it was about the world around me as Gods laboratory of creation. Awesome stuff!
Yep electric universe is too simple of an explanation for it not to be true. Truth is easy to understand. Blackholes and dark matter are all made up things that are actually antichrist, because they point to mass ,or that which is physical, is what keeps the universe together and it alone is responsible for the worlds coming into existence. Christ on the other hand teaches that it is light and knowledge or that which is spiritual is what created the worlds. This is more in line with the electric universe theory. Hopefully brianj hasn't seen this post yet.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

GrandMasterB wrote: November 22nd, 2017, 1:38 pm
Merriner wrote: November 19th, 2017, 9:16 pm I agree with alaris that the alignment is for a sign, and I agree with hivetyrant on the electric/plasma universe. I don't see how they contradict each other. The Lord gave the sun, moon, and stars for signs and for seasons. Joseph Smith said that the Book of Revelation is plain. This alignment has never happened. The alignment in 2008 was similar, but was missing some pieces looking back on it. The alignment on 9/23 was pretty spectacular. It was exact in every way. Just the fact that Jupiter entered the womb of virgo and moved to the bottom of the womb, then retrograded back and emerged from the womb nine months later when the three other planets lined up with the nine other stars as the crown of Virgo, and the moon getting just at the feet of virgo the same day with the sun at her back, is impossible to recreate. There was a video put out in 2008 called The Star of Bethlehem in which an ordinary man went on a quest to search for the Star that might have heralded the birth of the Savior. It was really good and I highly recomend watching it, but I thought the alignment he showed for the Rev. 12 fulfillment wasn't as good as the 2017 alignment. I think this was definitely a sign. I think it is a sign that the day of the Gentiles is closing and the day of Israel is being ushered in. It is a sign for the beginning of the judgements (perplexity) coming upon the earth to pave the way for Zion to arise and "put on her beautiful garments"/"put on her strength". Christ can't come until there are a people 100% ready to receive him. There has to be a place for him to dwell. He won't come until we build that city. I'd be happy to cite sources/prophetic utterances on that.

Yep electric universe is too simple of an explanation for it to not be true. Truth is easy to understand. Blackholes and dark matter are all made up things that are actually antichrist, because they point to mass ,or that which is physical, is what keeps the universe together and it alone is responsible for the worlds coming into existence. Christ on the other hand teaches that it is light and knowledge or that which is spiritual is what created the worlds. This is more in line with the electric universe theory. Hopefully brianj hasn't seen this post yet.
Never thought of "doctrines" that not only point to salvation by other means than Jesus Christ but also other explanations of creation and how the universe is held together as antichrist, but that's exactly what it is! Good show.

Dark Matter always seemed like a thinly veiled excuse to explain away why scientists don't know what they don't know.

roycelerwick
captain of 50

Post by roycelerwick »

Another thousand years of the same old crap...
[/quote]

Now you've added mocking.
Fools mock, but they shall mourn. ~ The Lord Jesus Christ
I wonder if that applies to end time prophesies?
[/quote]

Ever notice that it's not a "year's supply" any more--not waiting for that Russian "balloon" to go up?