Between August 21st & September 23rd

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Z2100
captain of 100

Between August 21st & September 23rd

Post by Z2100 »

From August 21st to September 23rd is 33 days. Thats how old Christ was when he preformed the atonement.
Lets see what has happened so far:

August 21st: Great American Solar Eclipse- the greatest one in the US in over 100 years
August 26: Hurricane Harvey touches down in Texas
September: Creepy clowns craze begins again (who remembers this :) )
August 26 to September 15: Fires, more hurricanes, earthquakes, North Korea missile launches, etc.

I need to polish my timeline, so I need help from you all to make the exact dates of the events that have transpired so far :)

Z2100
captain of 100

Re: Between August 21st & September 23rd

Post by Z2100 »

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Z2100 wrote: September 8th, 2017, 10:47 am From August 21st to September 23rd is 33 days. Thats how old Christ was when he preformed the atonement.

August 21st: Great American Solar Eclipse- the greatest one in the US in over 100 years
August 26 to September 15: Fires, more hurricanes, earthquakes, North Korea missile launches, etc.

I need to polish my timeline, so I need help from you all to make the exact dates of the events that have transpired so far :)
If Christ's ministry was the Greater ministry of Salvation and Mercy then perhaps the 33 days symbolizes the continuance of the lesser ministry of Judgement and Justice by the Davidic Servant. Thanks for the post - very interesting!

I remember seeing something about creepy clowns but I thought that was months ago. :o)

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

alaris wrote: September 8th, 2017, 11:30 am
Z2100 wrote: September 8th, 2017, 10:47 am From August 21st to September 23rd is 33 days. Thats how old Christ was when he preformed the atonement.

If Christ's ministry was the Greater ministry of Salvation and Mercy then perhaps the 33 days symbolizes the continuance of the lesser ministry of Judgement and Justice by the Davidic Servant. Thanks for the post - very interesting!

I remember seeing something about creepy clowns but I thought that was months ago. :o)
The creepy clowns went viral last Fall. This Fall they come back :)

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

More worse than creepy clowns is creepy Santa. :ymdevil:

Seems forecasting is relevant to the current period of time. Weather forecasts and financial forecasts both present the delema of when an event materializes. Black holes are the extreme example of what is called a event-horizon.

Irma was mostly moving west, but preparations are being made based on its expected turn to the north. Similary a period of prosperity may be know to exist by observing forecasts or estimates of financial data.

Thanks again to a carefully crafted caveat, 7 years of prosperity hypotheses remains probable. Image

Q3 GDPNow forecast to 2.9% from 3.2% & BEA for Q2 now reports second estimate.

Image does Advance, Second and Final Estimate of Gross Domestic Product for each quarter. GDPnow forecasts GDP for the current quarter. Simarly we're now forecasting Irma while insurance companies are estimating the damages wrought by Harvey.

On 8/21/17, both (Q2 & Q3) numbers were above 2.5% as per said caveat. BEA link shows Q2 estimate changed from 2.6% to 3.0% while latest GDPnow forecast has drifted down to 2.9%. Q2 began April 1 so is seven years preceding second eclipse forecast for Apri 8th, 2024, IAW said seven year biblical pattern.

September event so far as I understand it, is consummation leading to delivery, and heightened activities are expected.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

alaris wrote: September 8th, 2017, 11:30 am

Watch this video on YouTube. Go till 2:49. It’s really cool!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BB1plKMLiBE

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Z2100 wrote: September 8th, 2017, 5:04 pm

Watch this video on YouTube. Go till 2:49. It’s really cool!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BB1plKMLiBE
{youtube}BB1plKMLiBE{/youtube} just replace {squiggly} brackets with [square] to imbed.

I often listen to the narrator on my lunch break, he's SDA.

Good to see something new as most of his stuff is dated. :ymapplause:

Red
captain of 100

Post by Red »

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Red wrote: September 8th, 2017, 6:09 pm How about this one? Lol jk

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/07/b ... ttack.html
143 million people? Wow. But not cyber-wise lol :)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

LDS Anarchist wrote: September 8th, 2017, 5:18 pm There's the 8.1 magnitude earthquake that happened in southern Mexico last night. The biggest one in a century, supposedly.

At least 32 die after massive quake off southern Mexico
http://news.trust.org/item/20170908053353-zsjng/
Coincedental Solar Flare/CMEs sparked my curiosity. Image

Sure enough --> There is an Amazing Way to Prevent Some Earthquakes

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

This guy seems to think that the sides might hit earth.

LDS Anarchist, just delete everything before and including the =.

Edit: wait, in your case it's just Ju1-QZXBEUQ

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Jonesy1982 wrote: September 11th, 2017, 9:25 pm This guy seems to think that the sides might hit earth.

LDS Anarchist, just delete everything before and including the =.

Edit: wait, in your case it's just Ju1-QZXBEUQ
He says it's more powerful than the solar flare that hit us last Friday.... Sorta like birth pains.

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

alaris wrote: September 11th, 2017, 9:36 pm He says it's more powerful than the solar flare that hit us last Friday.... Sorta like birth pains.
Would you stop it? I'm already excited as it is. I'm trying to keep calm. 8-)

So, apparently we're in a solar minimum and we're getting these out-of-the-ordinary large flares?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Jonesy1982 wrote: September 11th, 2017, 9:41 pm
alaris wrote: September 11th, 2017, 9:36 pm He says it's more powerful than the solar flare that hit us last Friday.... Sorta like birth pains.
Would you stop it? I'm already excited as it is. I'm trying to keep calm. 8-)

So, apparently we're in a solar minimum and we're getting these out-of-the-ordinary large flares?
That's what I was going to say. I was going to mention we aren't just in a solar minimum but at the minimum of the solar minimum if what I read online was understood correctly.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Re: We just dodged a bullet last night. HUGE solar flare!

Post by SmallFarm »

LDS Anarchist wrote: September 11th, 2017, 9:09 pm It wasn't facing Earth, thank God! This guy thinks it might have been as large as an X20!

[youtube]https://youtu.be/Ju1-QZXBEUQ[/youtube]

https://youtu.be/Ju1-QZXBEUQ

Uh, how do you get the video to embed?
You just include the part I shaded red, here you go

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

I saw this on a Christian YouTube clip and the coincidence seemed way too much to ignore. I would be interested in hearing what others here think of this.

The United Nations International Day of Peace for 2017 takes place on September 21st, 2017 and theme is called: Together for Peace: Respect, Safety and Dignity for All. It's the first time they've used the terms Peace and Safety together as part of the day's title theme.

Many Christians believe that the Revelation 12 Sign happens on September 23, 2017, just a few days later after the UN's Peace and Safety Day. The star and planets are aligned to depict "a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth."

What do these two events link to? Thessalonians Chapter 5:3
Thessalonians Chapter 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
https://www.lds.org/scriptures/nt/1-thes/5.3

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Newsweek has an awesome headline on an article about solar flares during a minimum :

http://www.newsweek.com/solar-minimum- ... sts-661695

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

LDS Anarchist wrote: September 12th, 2017, 4:30 pm This happened last night:

Bay Area sees 1,200 lightning strikes in rare September thunderstorms
http://www.sfgate.com/local/article/Bay ... 189916.php

This happened yesterday:

Collapsing thunderstorms cause bizarre isolated winds that whip San Francisco Bay Area
http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/w ... item-39786
Ah yes - my home town area! They can certainly use some reminders.

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

Time to update with the
7.1 Mexico City Quake today. (9/19/17)
8.0 Mexico earthquake (9/7/17)

I don't see Irma on the list either. September 10, 2017 for the US right?

Not to mention Maria turning into a Category 5 already hit the islands and is headed north. Now watching what happens with her and Jose.

(If we are looking outside, but close to US, Mexico was also hit by Max and Katia)

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Michelle wrote: September 19th, 2017, 1:24 pm Time to update with the
7.1 Mexico City Quake today. (9/19/17)
8.0 Mexico earthquake (9/7/17)

I don't see Irma on the list either. September 10, 2017 for the US right?

Not to mention Maria turning into a Category 5 already hit the islands and is headed north. Now watching what happens with her and Jose.

(If we are looking outside, but close to US, Mexico was also hit by Max and Katia)
I put this in a different thread, but if this is the official tally, I think this is the most highly symbolic and important event(s) to occur between 8/21 and 9/23 -

https://www.space.com/38115-sun-monster ... -days.html

Also - we may want to extend this to 9/30 as that is exactly 40 days from 8/21 and is Yom Kippur, the day of atonement. More "coincidences." :D

Edit: 3.8 Idahoan Earthquake today as well - http://www.theindychannel.com/news/loca ... of-indiana

3.6 in California last night: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/fash ... shian.html

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

It is now Saturday the 23 September, 2017 here on the East Coast of Australia.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Here too, where America Starts Her Day.