But as it was in the days of Noah…

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

But as it was in the days of Noah…

Post by friendsofthe »

New blog.... Tell me what your thinking...

http://thebridegroomcometh.net/but-as-i ... s-of-noah/

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Re: But as it was in the days of Noah…

Post by Alaris »

friendsofthe wrote: September 6th, 2017, 11:27 am New blog.... Tell me what your thinking...

Thanks Frank! I have been thinking about this a lot lately. If 9/23 is the sign of the end of the time of the gentiles, and if the latter-day David of whom Joseph Smith prophesied is crowned and begins his ministry, then I believe there may be some persecution like we've never seen in very short order. Like King Herod, there are those in power who are puppets of the adversary who will answer the call of their master to do everything they can to stop the Kingdom of God from rising. The frenzy of the left has been increasing in volume and hysteria, and I do not think it is due to Donald J Trump but due to the ramping up of the end times.

Edit: After pondering on what I posted above - the increasing hysteria of those that list to obey the rebellion - I thought of the scripture where the adversary has but a short time, though I couldn't remember where it was. I thought perhaps it was in the Book of Mormon. Nope. It's Revelation 12.
Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
JST Revelation 12:12 And after these things I heard another voice saying, Woe to the inhabiters of the earth, yea, and they who dwell upon the islands of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
Notice how Joseph Smith added a bit about the islands of the sea - very interesting given what is happening right now.

gangbusters
captain of 100

Post by gangbusters »

friendsofthe wrote: September 6th, 2017, 11:27 am New blog.... Tell me what your thinking...

I feel like this was written especially for me! ;) But seriously, that admonition from the Savior always occurs to me as a reminder that things can and will go downhill fast

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

Gangbusters wrote:
I feel like this was written especially for me! ;) But seriously, that admonition from the Savior always occurs to me as a reminder that things can and will go downhill fast
Well to be truthful, your remarks on the other thread did have something to do with this post but I wouldn’t have felt the need to respond if it weren’t for the fact that you made a very valid point and one that has been expressed to me previously. The other reason was that I wanted my response to be part of the official blog as not all my readers are members of this forum.

Thanks for posting, I value your viewpoint…