Rush Limbaugh: ‘We Are on the Cusp of a Second Civil War’

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Rush Limbaugh: ‘We Are on the Cusp of a Second Civil War’

Post by kirtland r.m. »

I have been concerned about this, and have posted about it many times, this Rush Limbaugh quote sums it up.
" America is under attack from within. Our culture, our history, our founding are under the most direct assault I have seen in my life. And I’m sure it’s the same with you. We haven’t seen anything like this. You might even get away with saying that we are on the cusp of a second civil war. Some of you might say that we are already into it, that it has already begun. However you characterize it, though, we are under attack from within. And it’s being bought and paid for by people from outside America, in addition to inside.
I’m thinking of people like George Soros and any other number of international financiers whose objective it is to take the United States out and down as a superpower, to literally erase the United States as a powerful or super powerful nation."http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/08/ ... civil-war/
One of the first things fascists including communists do to bring down a country is to work to erase the history and identity of of that nation and strive to remake it into their own twisted image. This week in the U.S. even a statue of Lincoln was defaced in Chicago, and a call for G. Washington and other founding fathers to have images "scrubbed" form monuments. This will soon turn to even history books. Some of this was started in the 1930's under Franklin Roosevelt Administration, but it was nothing like we are seeing now. What was once a great example, the most powerful Christian nation in the world(a shining city on a hill) is rotting from within and becoming spiritually weaker every day.
Here is an inspired quote. "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other. John Adams."
It is no wonder that with fewer committed followers of the Lord nations are crumbling. things now that are commonplace would have been objects of shame, yet we must fight on. Luke 12:32 Fear not, little flock..., we knows who wins. :)

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Rush Limbaugh: ‘We Are on the Cusp of a Second Civil War’

Post by shadow »

We still have many years left. The thing to watch is when the gay groups fight to get the attention back. They'll make the Temples into General Lee statues and demand they be torn down in the name of stopping discrimination. -My two cents.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

You don't have many years. Every person in government has for decades been under the premise of I'll pass the buck to someone else to fix down the line. And normal people are doing the same thing by thinking, we have plenty of time. And because we have time I'll let someone else of the next generation fix this issue. I can wait for it to get worse before I do something about it.

To do good, you can't wait for the chains of bondage to get tighter. If you want proof that we're already in bondage, look at how many people 24 to 40 are living at home with parents because society won't / can't / refuses to let them be independent to have their own families and housing. Do you think those people will be able to fix it after your gone when they have nothing and can be ejected from their places of work just for breathing wrong?

You do have a good point that next they would go after temples after they go after other 'identity treasures' in society. *Thumbs up*

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

shadow wrote: August 19th, 2017, 6:14 pm We still have many years left. The thing to watch is when the gay groups fight to get the attention back. They'll make the Temples into General Lee statues and demand they be torn down in the name of stopping discrimination. -My two cents.
Election years are the most intense. Image

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

I have to agree that something is likely to be done in the near future. We're seeing seeds of discord seething and writhing on our TVs every day.

Dave62
destroyer of hopes & dreams

Post by Dave62 »

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” George Orwell

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Why is it, as in the original post of this thread, that every time George Soros' name is mentioned the so-called conservatives emit boos and hisses along with experiencing a visceral reaction of disgust or hatred yet they fail to mention that the same Soros gave President Jared Kushner over $200M for his little New York real estate company? President Kushner is one of Trump, the murderer's, closest advisors. Right? Well, if Soros owns President Kushner, I bet Trump isn't really that stalwart an enemy of Soros either. See? The elites are all connected at the top. Right vs. left is meaningless. Dems vs. Reps is just a game they let the serfs play. If voting mattered, they wouldn't let us do it.

If there is a 2nd civil war, its main purpose will be to make all us useless eaters kill each other so there will be more resources and wealth for the Gadiantions and their puppets, like Trump.

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

:o)
shadow wrote: August 19th, 2017, 6:14 pm We still have many years left. The thing to watch is when the gay groups fight to get the attention back. They'll make the Temples into General Lee statues and demand they be torn down in the name of stopping discrimination. -My two cents.
At this point all it will take is some activist to reach the conclusion that "we need to get those evil Christians" or "those evil Mormons" and the situation will go South in an instant

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

I think you are absolutely right here about the Temples. The LDS Church has managed to offend both groups in its history - the black man and the gay man - double reason for the anti-discrimination destroyers of history and culture to want to target us after they run out of public statues.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Benjamin_LK wrote: August 20th, 2017, 6:15 am :o)
At this point all it will take is some activist to reach the conclusion that "we need to get those evil Christians" or "those evil Mormons" and the situation will go South in an instant
When the government starts to persecute Christians, all Hell will break loose and America will be cleansed...

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

I understand it brings comfort to believe "we still have many years" but we don't, act/communicate accordingly.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

NIGHTLIGHT wrote: August 20th, 2017, 7:50 am
I understand it brings comfort to believe "we still have many years" but we don't, act/communicate accordingly.
People have been saying "we don't have many years" for decades and here we are.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

shadow wrote: August 20th, 2017, 8:37 am
People have been saying "we don't have many years" for decades and here we are.
How many is many?

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

Yeah, many years left? Whats up with that? I sit in my basement with all my food waiting for disaster, and nothing! At least it gives me an excuse
for hoarding! :-\

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Many years is subjective. For one person many years could be three decades for another it could be three years. Both are technically correct.

gangbusters
captain of 100

Post by gangbusters »

I very highly doubt all this "civil war" rhetoric. If we didn't have one in 1968, it probably won't happen now. The protests really are pretty small when related to the general population. If a civil war occurs at all my uneducated guess is it'll be because of serious temporal deprivation of food, clean water, etc. The nut jobs out there carrying on are a tiny fraction of people.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

markharr wrote: August 20th, 2017, 1:11 pm Many years is subjective. For one person many years could be three decades for another it could be three years. Both are technically correct.
So poorly defined the word is of little use, besides meaning more than two. Few and Several are a bit better.

Few starts with F like a Four and Five, but may include 3 depending on context.

Several starts with Sev like Seven so 7 or more seems good, again context dependent.

General case where context is considered neutral then our pair of solar eclipses marking when 7 years of prosperity may be surmised to have begun and when 7 years is up would now be about 6 1/2, so a half-dozen works best, but not several.

2024 concludes said 7 year period and is an election year. :-?

Next year 2024 will only be a few years away. #-o

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

gangbusters wrote: August 20th, 2017, 1:35 pm I very highly doubt all this "civil war" rhetoric. If we didn't have one in 1968, it probably won't happen now. The protests really are pretty small when related to the general population. If a civil war occurs at all my uneducated guess is it'll be because of serious temporal deprivation of food, clean water, etc. The nut jobs out there carrying on are a tiny fraction of people.
That’s why I think we have decades until it happens...

kfb
captain of 100

Post by kfb »

I don't think we have a long time either. I believe that the 2nd civil war will begin within 12-15 years. Once trump is gone and we get a liberal things will calm down for 10-15 more years.

I think Joseph smith profesized that the next civil war would begin in Chicago with an inflation or currency event the trigger. Before we can have an inflationary event, the liberals will have to create some sort of indexing of salaries with scheduled raises for most US workers. I think that will happen in the next 6-8 years.