New stuff for September 23

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
FTC
captain of 100

Re: New stuff for September 23

Post by FTC »

Ready for the big bunch of nothing that's gonna happen. Oh, and my even bigger amount of gloating that's gonna come with it all. My prophecy is still in force. :lol:

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

FTC wrote: September 19th, 2017, 12:47 pm Ready for the big bunch of nothing that's gonna happen. Oh, and my even bigger amount of gloating that's gonna come with it all. My prophecy is still in force. :lol:
Pride cometh before the fall :(

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

SmallFarm wrote: September 19th, 2017, 1:02 pm
FTC wrote: September 19th, 2017, 12:47 pm Ready for the big bunch of nothing that's gonna happen. Oh, and my even bigger amount of gloating that's gonna come with it all. My prophecy is still in force. :lol:
Pride cometh before the fall :(
It can also happen during and after the fall as evidenced by the Nephites. ;)

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

SmallFarm wrote: September 19th, 2017, 1:02 pm Pride cometh before the fall
Summer cometh before the Fall.

The Playoffs and the Super Bowl cometh after the Fall. Thereafter is a period of mourning for 6 months.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

skmo wrote: September 19th, 2017, 8:08 pm
SmallFarm wrote: September 19th, 2017, 1:02 pm Pride cometh before the fall
Summer cometh before the Fall.

The Playoffs and the Super Bowl cometh after the Fall. Thereafter is a period of mourning for 6 months.
Football is almost as big a waste as war. 8-)

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

Where is Sparta today - the same big nothing happened to them.

Earthquake today in Mexico, more Hurricanes coming for you....
Trump going to nuke rocket man....
Mount Agung activity on the rise: AgencyLevel 3 warning
http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2017 ... gency.html

Scientists Say Italian Supervolcano Is "Becoming More Dangerous" As Magma Builds Beneath It
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-1 ... soon-erupt

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

You know that part about 1/3 of the stars falling from Heaven could also referencing failing governments or cities, or even people. It is also a repeat signal of what happened in pre-Earth life.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

Will something happen on September 23...probably not on that day. Or it could. Who knows? It will also depend on people being willing to repent. Some of helping people come back to God is taking the risk of saying we need to love God and our neighbor more.

I had a thought to bring up. I don't really like doing stuff like that unless it's anonymous. I don't want attention either. But in this case I will tell you my experience below. I think that we will receive the judgments of God soon. I don't know the exact date. the experience I am putting below is why I think such things will happen. Unless we repent...

One day I had a dream. It was pretty recently. And in the dream I was very sick and didn't know why. Because of that I was sleeping a lot and wrapped in a white sheet, almost like Lazarus in feeling near his end before Christ had him rise again. And I felt in the dream so weak that it was almost as if I felt I would pass away at any minute. In that dream I went to my church meetings somehow hanging on like that. And in the dream I felt a magnetic spiritual response to go talk to one of the members there. It was a very clear feeling in the dream. This person was a leader but I can't remember in the dream if he was a leader by calling officially or just a leader by standing out among the community as a prominent person or as an ordinary member. But it felt like he was a bit of probably both and a feeling like this person was successful in the world. At any rate in the dream the Spirit guided me to this person, and the feeling was very strong to speak with them and that this was the person that could help me.

But when I got there I started to ask this person for help and tell them I wasn't feeling good and ask for help. And to my surprise this person said something like, "Sorry I can't help you. I need to go make more money." Then he turned away and left.

Then that dream ended.

On another occasion, I had another dream another time where I saw three young people in the church sitting side by side on a bench. All three were very much similar but also unique. They were young and clean cut, nice looking. All were faithful and reading the scriptures. Then they were writing in their journals. But there was a very strong feeling among them that the Spirit conveyed to me that even though they did all those things they would refuse to help one another, or care for another. And also a feeling like they have enmity such as to refuse all contact and friendship with each other, despite reading the scriptures. Yet there was no reason for their refusal to help or friendship one another, and their lives were simple enough that doing so would be no burden to one another.

Then that ended too.

Even if the two of those dreams were inspired or not true doesn't really matter except for the idea that many members in the world are just like this. There seemed to be a lot of real parallels between this and what I see in real life among members and non-members. And many people really are right now turned away from help. This worries me.

Heavenly Father doesn't and can't ignore the prayers of the righteous and the weak. Nor can it be right to take away the future of the obedient and give it to the disobedient. I wonder what would happen if we continue to do so when part of having the right to receive the gospel in this life is based off the idea that we agreed to help others share and have the gifts that we have of the gospel.

So right now I worry that people aren't feeling Heavenly Father's love or seeking it. And they aren't seeking to share it. This could be bad for us if we don't change.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

It is now Saturday the 23 September, 2017 here on the East Coast of Australia.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Elizabeth wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 8:11 am It is now Saturday the 23 September, 2017 here on the East Coast of Australia.
You should be able to see the sign using the SkyGuide app

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Z2100 wrote: August 19th, 2017, 2:53 pm I know this is like, my 200th time posting, but recently I was on my Skyguide app and looking at September 23 (totally cool by the way).

Above the constellation Virgo, there is Leo the Lion. If the Times of The Gentiles end 23/9 the Lion constellation above Virgo can mean that the remanent of Jacob will rise up like like "lions in the forest" and "curse the gentiles with a sore vexation." Below the Virgo constellation is the "Balance" constellation (often seen in the supreme court). The balance could mean that the Lord will begin to judge the gentiles based on how they rejected the gospel.

Another thing I saw on the JST Revelation is that there was also another great sign in the heavens! 1/3 of the stars fell to heaven! This is also a physcial event that symbolizes the casting of the 1/3 out of heaven. We could see a huge meteor shower that is unpredicted by science.

In the JST of Revelation 12, he (JS) says "In the likeliness of things on the earth" which proves that this is both PHYSICAL and spiritual!
So does this mean that tomorrow all the Native Americans are going to go postal? I am glad I don't live near and Indian reservation.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

Elizabeth wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 8:11 am It is now Saturday the 23 September, 2017 here on the East Coast of Australia.
It is only the beginning of the new dawn, where great and terrible things are going to happen going forward and things will escalate.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Spaced_Out wrote: September 23rd, 2017, 5:45 am
It is only the beginning of the new dawn, where great and terrible things are going to happen going forward and things will escalate.
Are you being sarcastic or serious?

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

It is now Sunday the 24 September, 2017 here on the East Coast of Australia. All is well. :)

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

Elizabeth wrote: September 23rd, 2017, 8:00 am It is now Sunday the 24 September, 2017 here on the East Coast of Australia. All is well. :)
still missing the point...its about 2 hours till the actual allignment happens. Then DS has his calling and election made sure...but u wouldnt know nout bout it...

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

;) :D :)

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Something bad happened. I looked up toward the sun to see this so-called sign and now I can't see much of anything.

It's a good thing my computer can give audible and tactile feedback.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

Elizabeth wrote: September 23rd, 2017, 8:00 am It is now Sunday the 24 September, 2017 here on the East Coast of Australia. All is well. :)
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Jesef
captain of 1,000

Post by Jesef »

A superhero is born (somewhere)... If it were me, I'd be flying around and getting stuff DONE!

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

SmallFarm wrote: September 23rd, 2017, 1:19 pm
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
Yesssss. Awesome post!!!

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

What scripture is this/

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

Z2100 wrote: September 23rd, 2017, 2:30 pm
What scripture is this/
1 Thessalonians 5:3

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

“A proud man is always looking down on things and people; and, of course, as long as you are looking down, you cannot see something that is above you.” (C. S. Lewis, Mere Christianity, Macmillan Paperbacks, New York, 1960, p. 96.)

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Apparently the date's about a month off.
http://fox13now.com/2017/09/22/the-stor ... l-sort-of/

Party at my place October 20!

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Did anyone get a picture of Nibiru? It has been cloudy all day in Utah so I wasn't able to snap a photo of it.