Deleted

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Sunain
captain of 1,000

Re: North Korea and their missle launches

Post by Sunain »

JandD6572 wrote: August 11th, 2017, 3:21 pm
skmo wrote: August 10th, 2017, 9:43 am
gardener4life wrote: August 3rd, 2017, 4:36 am Even though this thread is about Kim Jong Un, to be honest right now our biggest worry should be Russia and China banding together.
China and Russia? They may play nice in front of the cameras and say things are the best they've ever been, but that's not much more than surface shows. Russia hates the Chinese ans the Chinese hate the Russians. Russian memories aren't shallow like our countrymen's are. They won't get along well for long.
I will need to find the information again, but i believe it was Joseph smith who prophesied that the heathen Chinese would invade the west and Russia from the east. but as i said, must find the source again.
Elder John J. Roberts recorded a prophecy made by Joseph Smith, the founder of the LDS Church, during a grand review of the Nauvoo Legion in May 1843. Theodore Turley also was present at the conversation. He reiterated the prophecy during a sermon about two weeks later. Smith said:
"The Turkish Empire or the Crescent will be one of the first nations that will be disrupted, for freedom must be given for the Gospel to be preached in the Holy Land.

"The Lord took of the best blood of the nations and planted them on the small islands now known as England and Great Britain, and gave them great power in the nations for a thousand years and their power will continue with them, that they may keep the balance of power and keep Russia from usurping her power all over the world. England and France are now bitter enemies, but they will be allied together and be united to keep Russia from conquering the world.

"The two Popes, Greek and Catholic, will come together and be united...

"While the terrible revolution of which I have spoken is going on, England will be neutral until it becomes so inhuman that she will interfere to stop the shedding of blood. England and France will unite together to subdue the nations; they will find the nations so broken up and so many claiming government, till there will be no responsible government.

"Then it will appear to the other nations or powers as though England had taken possession of the country. The Black horse will flee to the invaders and join with them, for they will have fear of the coming slaves again, knowing England did not believe in slavery; fleeing to them they believe would make them safe; armed with British bayonets, the doings of the Black Horse will be terrible...

"During this time the White Horse will have gathered strength, sending out Elders to gather the honest in heart among the Pale Horse, or people of the United States, to stand by the Constitution of the United States, as it was given by the inspiration of God.

"In these days God will set up a kingdom, never to be thrown down, for other kingdoms to come unto. And these kingdoms that will not let the Gospel be preached will be humbled until they will.

"England, Germany, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Holland, and Belgium have a considerable amount of blood of Israel among their people which must be gathered. These nations will submit to the kingdom of God. England will be the last of these kingdoms to surrender, but when she does so it will be as a whole in comparison as she threw off the Catholic power. The nobility know that the Gospel is true but it has not enough pomp and grandeur and influence for them to embrace it. They are proud, and will not acknowledge the Kingdom of God, or come unto it, until they see the power which it will have.

"Peace and safety in the Rocky Mountains will be protected by a cordon band of the White Horse and the Red Horse.

"The coming of the 10 Tribes of Israel, the coming of the Messiah among his people, will be so natural that only those who see Him will know that He has come, but he will come and give his laws unto Zion, and minister unto His people. This will not be His coming in the clouds of heaven to take vengeance upon the wicked of the world.

"The Temple in Jackson County will be built in this generation. The saints will think there will not be time to build it, but with all the help you will receive you will put up a great temple quickly. They will have all the gold, silver, and precious stone; for these things only will be used for the beautifying of the temple; all the skilled mechanics you want, and the Ten Tribes of Israel will help you build it. When you see this land bound with iron you may look to Jackson County...

"There is a land beyond the Rocky Mountains that will be invaded by the heathen Chinese unless great care and protection are given. Speaking of the heathen, where there is no law there is no condemnation; this will apply to them.

"Power will be given to the White Horse to rebuke nations afar off, and they will be one with the White Horse, but when the law goes forth they will obey; for the law will go forth from Zion.

"The last great struggle that Zion will have to contend with is when the whole of the Americas will be made the Zion of our God.

"Those opposing will be called Gog and Magog. The nations of the world led by the Russian Czar and their power, will be great, but all opposition will be overcome and this land will be the Zion of our God."
I have always thought the that restoration of the 10 tribes would not be a single significant event but a restoration to areas of the world where they previously had been. We can already see Israel is gathering the Jews but the Aliyah immigration seems to be slowing from the normal historical countries but its accelerating from other countries of the world.

The South Korean members of the church need to be able to teach the gospel to those in the North, a very similar situation to the Berlin wall coming down. This time the demilitarized zone, emphasis on the militarized part though, will be cleared allowing the reunification of families and culture. Unlike the Berlin Wall coming down, I think it will take military action to change North Korea.

JandD6572
captain of 100

Post by JandD6572 »

gardener4life wrote: August 3rd, 2017, 4:36 am Even though this thread is about Kim Jong Un, to be honest right now our biggest worry should be Russia and China banding together.
China and Russia? They may play nice in front of the cameras and say things are the best they've ever been, but that's not much more than surface shows. Russia hates the Chinese ans the Chinese hate the Russians. Russian memories aren't shallow like our countrymen's are. They won't get along well for long.
I will need to find the information again, but i believe it was Joseph smith who prophesied that the heathen Chinese would invade the west and Russia from the east. but as i said, must find the source again.

thank you for sharing this, it has been many years since hearing this that i have forgotten most of it. i'm still trying to remember a part about russia and our eastern cost. I will continue to search. but again thanks for posting.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

You know I can't help but wonder how many tunnels the DPRK has going under the demilitarized zone and the border areas between NK, SK? They are too confident to not have something up their sleeve. And we know that the Chinese have been arming them. AND more than that they had read for years that Vietnam used tunnels opposing the US in the vietnam war. Plus we all know that tunnels are used successfully by drug lords to get drugs across the Mexican border. They would have considered this and it was even hinted at that they had underground facilities when recently some articles quoted that they had taken some of their population out of their capital of Pyongyang. I find it highly unlikely that NK is NOT using or having an extensive set of tunnels on the border for pre-emptive fortifications for a variety of purposes.

Why is no one voicing this concern to the US and South Korean governments?

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

Sunain wrote: August 11th, 2017, 7:02 pm
Elder John J. Roberts recorded a prophecy made by Joseph Smith, the founder of the LDS Church, during a grand review of the Nauvoo Legion in May 1843. Theodore Turley also was present at the conversation. He reiterated the prophecy during a sermon about two weeks later. Smith said:
"The Turkish Empire or the Crescent will be one of the first nations that will be disrupted, for freedom must be given for the Gospel to be preached in the Holy Land.

"The Lord took of the best blood of the nations and planted them on the small islands now known as England and Great Britain, and gave them great power in the nations for a thousand years and their power will continue with them, that they may keep the balance of power and keep Russia from usurping her power all over the world. England and France are now bitter enemies, but they will be allied together and be united to keep Russia from conquering the world.

"The two Popes, Greek and Catholic, will come together and be united...

"While the terrible revolution of which I have spoken is going on, England will be neutral until it becomes so inhuman that she will interfere to stop the shedding of blood. England and France will unite together to subdue the nations; they will find the nations so broken up and so many claiming government, till there will be no responsible government.

"Then it will appear to the other nations or powers as though England had taken possession of the country. The Black horse will flee to the invaders and join with them, for they will have fear of the coming slaves again, knowing England did not believe in slavery; fleeing to them they believe would make them safe; armed with British bayonets, the doings of the Black Horse will be terrible...

"During this time the White Horse will have gathered strength, sending out Elders to gather the honest in heart among the Pale Horse, or people of the United States, to stand by the Constitution of the United States, as it was given by the inspiration of God.

"In these days God will set up a kingdom, never to be thrown down, for other kingdoms to come unto. And these kingdoms that will not let the Gospel be preached will be humbled until they will.

"England, Germany, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Holland, and Belgium have a considerable amount of blood of Israel among their people which must be gathered. These nations will submit to the kingdom of God. England will be the last of these kingdoms to surrender, but when she does so it will be as a whole in comparison as she threw off the Catholic power. The nobility know that the Gospel is true but it has not enough pomp and grandeur and influence for them to embrace it. They are proud, and will not acknowledge the Kingdom of God, or come unto it, until they see the power which it will have.

"Peace and safety in the Rocky Mountains will be protected by a cordon band of the White Horse and the Red Horse.

"The coming of the 10 Tribes of Israel, the coming of the Messiah among his people, will be so natural that only those who see Him will know that He has come, but he will come and give his laws unto Zion, and minister unto His people. This will not be His coming in the clouds of heaven to take vengeance upon the wicked of the world.

"The Temple in Jackson County will be built in this generation. The saints will think there will not be time to build it, but with all the help you will receive you will put up a great temple quickly. They will have all the gold, silver, and precious stone; for these things only will be used for the beautifying of the temple; all the skilled mechanics you want, and the Ten Tribes of Israel will help you build it. When you see this land bound with iron you may look to Jackson County...

"There is a land beyond the Rocky Mountains that will be invaded by the heathen Chinese unless great care and protection are given. Speaking of the heathen, where there is no law there is no condemnation; this will apply to them.

"Power will be given to the White Horse to rebuke nations afar off, and they will be one with the White Horse, but when the law goes forth they will obey; for the law will go forth from Zion.

"The last great struggle that Zion will have to contend with is when the whole of the Americas will be made the Zion of our God.

"Those opposing will be called Gog and Magog. The nations of the world led by the Russian Czar and their power, will be great, but all opposition will be overcome and this land will be the Zion of our God."
I have always thought the that restoration of the 10 tribes would not be a single significant event but a restoration to areas of the world where they previously had been. We can already see Israel is gathering the Jews but the Aliyah immigration seems to be slowing from the normal historical countries but its accelerating from other countries of the world.

The South Korean members of the church need to be able to teach the gospel to those in the North, a very similar situation to the Berlin wall coming down. This time the demilitarized zone, emphasis on the militarized part though, will be cleared allowing the reunification of families and culture. Unlike the Berlin Wall coming down, I think it will take military action to change North Korea.
Can I ask where you found this tory of Joseph Smith quoting this and how you knew it was legitimate? Did you pray about it and ask about it? I also want to check what the horses represent? White horse, Pale Horse (U.S.?), Black horse, Red Horse, etc.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

Regarding the person that had this comment;

It will be both individual and collective. A lot of the gatherings will look individual up until things escalate. And it will look subtle and individual most of the time. There will be some group gatherings. There are examples of this in the scriptures too in parable form; Limhi's group migrating and joining was a group gathering in parable form. Mosiah and his people joining the Mulekites is a parable form of groups too, and eventually probably how some righteous places will turn out and join.

So if there are examples in the scriptures like this in parable form it seems believable and probable (and true) that there may be some group gatherings.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

White Horse Prophecy in Key, or if not there, check Warnings. 8-)

Image Image