Behold, I have forewarned you ...

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Re: Behold, I have forewarned you ...

Post by Spaced_Out »

Venezuela is now in debt default...

Venezuela to go BANKRUPT in 48 hours triggering $60BILLION global financial crisis
https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/ ... oducer/amp

This Is What A Pre-Crash Market Looks Like
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch ... looks-like

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Spaced_Out wrote: November 12th, 2017, 3:47 pm
Tree wrote: November 11th, 2017, 7:53 pm Some serious things need to be inserted at this point:

1) “God has said that the inward vessel shall be cleansed first, and then shall the outer vessel be cleansed also” (Alma 60:23; compare Matthew 23:25-26).

2) Nephi spoke of vain and foolish doctrines, pride, secret works of darkness, false teachers, and false churches that persecute the poor. Then he adds: “They wear stiff necks and high heads; yea, and because of pride, and wickedness, and abominations, and whoredoms, they have all gone astray save it be a few, who are the humble followers of Christ.”
He goes on to point out that “in many instances” these humble followers of Christ “do err because they are taught by the precepts of men” (2 Nephi 28:14; emphasis added). Even some of the people of the covenant; even those who have come out of the world into the kingdom through baptism; even those who are active and faithful and observant, even some of these will fall prey to the precepts of men.
Yes the inner vessel is cleansed first and the doctrine is a separation of the wheat and tares as they grow together.
But Nephi was speaking about false churches that will come to be in the last days duet to pride, and money - that is most definitely not applicable to the LDS Church.
This is the second scripture this week that has been quoted that directly relates to christian churches state of apostasy, prior to the restoration, it is a very apostate and anti LDS view.

Chapter heading.... It is very obvious what the scripture is referring to the state of apostasy when Joseph Smith was called.. to restore all things,
Many false churches will be built up in the last days—They will teach false, vain, and foolish doctrines—Apostasy will abound because of false teachers—The devil will rage in the hearts of men—He will teach all manner of false doctrines. About 559–545 B.C

One of Wall Street's most-followed forecasters has a wild new prediction for the US economy

Indeed all grow together, at an unprecedented rate for 6 more years, then comes the threshing. :?

Spread your wings like this brave fellow, but prepare for a crash landing.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Crash landing

Post by BeNotDeceived »

A few minutes ago, I heard a loud thud and looked just in time to see a bird bounce off the ground.

Near as I could tell, he was a King Fisher, being chased by another, but seemed to suffer no harm. 8-)

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

XD that has happened a few times back home. Birds (usually crows or mocking birds, sometimes even a bluejay) hit the window. Sometimes they are only dazed. other times they break their necks. One was even a perfect specimen pretty healthy except for the broken neck. XD

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Moonshadow

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Durzan wrote: February 22nd, 2018, 10:58 pm XD that has happened a few times back home. Birds (usually crows or mocking birds, sometimes even a bluejay) hit the window. Sometimes they are only dazed. other times they break their necks. One was even a perfect specimen pretty healthy except for the broken neck. XD
Prolly doesn't mean nothing, but came across a weird bird moon shadow connection:

Then again, can anything ever really mean exactly nothing? :P

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

jdt wrote: January 19th, 2019, 9:09 am ... snip ... To me this comes back to the questions we ask. I get it, you expect powerful confirming experiences before you undertake things. I think the confirming experiences come as we begin to undertake, and we continue as go along the path.
Well said, and well describes a 7yrs of prosperity experiment. Confirming experience, thus far was BEA reports, and a total solar eclipse, when GDP growth exceeded 3% for two consecutive quarters. A second eclipse is forecast when 7 years are up.

Was my reply in context.