Behold, I have forewarned you ...

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Behold, I have forewarned you ...

Post by BeNotDeceived »

The timing and special place of intersection may signify seven years of prosperity from April 2017 to April 2024. :ymhug:

... There is good Biblical reason to believe that the Tribulation will be preceded by a seven year period of plenty. The seven years of plenty that preceded the seven years of famine in the story of Joseph, as well as other instances of instructions to prepare for impending tribulation type events in the Hebrew Scriptures all establish a biblical principal of a period of preparation according to Divine Instruction. The Lord Jesus pointedly stated “Behold, I have forewarned you,” so the Church, as well as every believer, should consider themselves under His clear instruction to be alert, informed, prepared and prayerful about exactly that which will transpire during the Tribulation so, “...that you may have strength to escape all these things that are about to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.” Luke 21:36. - http://freestockphotos.com/COMING1/2016 ... Plenty.htm

First some definitions:

Prosperity means GDP growth of 3% or more for two consecutive quarters similar to how recession is defined as a decline in GDP for two consecutive quarters. (caveat > 2.5 rounds to 3)

Effection means the time when a new presidents policies start to take effect.

This quarter (April, May & June) is Trumps effection and the first eclipse is when two successive quarters of GDP growth may be known to meet or exceed 3% i.e. Prosperity is known to have begun.

The second eclipse is when Prosperity may be known to have existed for a period of 7 years i.e. April 2017 to April 2024 is seven years. Yellowstone, or another New Madrid EQ may fulfill Yellow Dog Prophecy relative to the crossing of the moon shadow. Image

GDP is forecasted and officially estimated three times before the reported number is considered final.

Shows the latest forecast as the quarter draws to a close.

3% Caveat appears above to which others may need to be considered as really there are no hard and fast rules. 7 years too, may mean exactly 7 times 365.25 days, but that would be a very constrained interpretation. The Lord doth speak to us in our language of understanding and the depicted moon shadow plots cross America, so may indicate US conventions. GDP and other financial indicators are reported quarterly; it seems reasonable to consider that towards our determination of a hopeful hypothesis that has come together from many helpful discussions on this forum.

Though doom may loom at the conclusion of seven good years it will possibly mark an important milestone towards fulfillment of our Lords plan to redeem his many children. Any and all constructive participation is greatly welcomed and appreciated.

Davedan first posted about the eclipses that appear to align and mark key dates as described above.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Re: Behold, I have forewarned you ...

Post by Alaris »

That X sure is close to Missouri. This is the projected path ... if there were another celestial object in the sky pulling on things ... could move that X a little to the left.

My buddy and I were just talking about this. I am unaware of the Yellowstone prophecy, but this may certainly be relevant:
There was a 1959 quake that created a Lake. This may be how Isaiah's many references to fountains and springs forming in the last days comes to be:
Could a "super" volcano affect 1/3 of the waters?
Revelation 8:11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
Just thinking out "loud" - I still think wormwood is a nuke or many nukes.

Also, I know you've mentioned the 7 years of plenty and 7 years of famine in other threads. Do you mind linking to where you flesh this out? Thank you! :ymhug:

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Last edited by BeNotDeceived on July 30th, 2017, 3:52 am, edited 9 times in total.

DRC53
captain of 100

Post by DRC53 »

BeNotDeceived wrote: June 30th, 2017, 5:48 pm The timing and special place of intersection may signify seven years of prosperity from April 2017 to April 2024. :ymhug:

... There is good Biblical reason to believe that the Tribulation will be preceded by a seven year period of plenty. The seven years of plenty that preceded the seven years of famine in the story of Joseph, as well as other instances of instructions to prepare for impending tribulation type events in the Hebrew Scriptures all establish a biblical principal of a period of preparation according to Divine Instruction. The Lord Jesus pointedly stated “Behold, I have forewarned you,” so the Church, as well as every believer, should consider themselves under His clear instruction to be alert, informed, prepared and prayerful about exactly that which will transpire during the Tribulation so, “...that you may have strength to escape all these things that are about to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.” Luke 21:36. - http://freestockphotos.com/COMING1/2016 ... Plenty.htm

First some definitions:

Prosperity means GDP growth of 3% or more for two consecutive quarters similar to how recession is defined as a decline in GDP for two consecutive quarters. (caveat > 2.5 rounds to 3)

Effection means the time when a new presidents policies start to take effect.

This quarter (April, May & June) is Trumps effection and the first eclipse is when two successive quarters of GDP growth may be known to meet or exceed 3% i.e. Prosperity is known to have begun.

The second eclipse is when Prosperity may be known to have existed for a period of 7 years i.e. April 2017 to April 2024 is seven years. Yellowstone, or another New Madrid EQ may fulfill Yellow Dog Prophecy relative to the crossing of the moon shadow. Image

GDP is forecasted and officially estimated three times before the reported number is considered final.

Shows the latest forecast as the quarter draws to a close.

3% Caveat appears above to which others may need to be considered as really there are no hard and fast rules. 7 years too, may mean exactly 7 times 365.25 days, but that would be a very constrained interpretation. The Lord doth speak to us in our language of understanding and the depicted moon shadow plots cross America, so may indicate US conventions. GDP and other financial indicators are reported quarterly; it seems reasonable to consider that towards our determination of a hopeful hypothesis that has come together from many helpful discussions on this forum.

Though doom may loom at the conclusion of seven good years it will possibly mark an important milestone towards fulfillment of our Lords plan to redeem his many children. Any and all constructive participation is greatly welcomed and appreciated.

Davedan first posted about the eclipses that appear to align and mark key dates as described above.
Where does the seven years of plenty and seven years of tribulation come from? I've never heard that taught anywhere before, except in forums like these... .

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

That skeleton head always weirds me out...

I'm interested to see where this goes. The economy already seems to be made to appear just fine, but we all know that's not the case. I wonder how Trump will play a part in this. To be honest, I'm getting tired of the end-of-days passing us by every year. Guess it's time to really dig in and learn for myself. I'll keep my head on a swivel, though, and just try to do my best and seek God.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

alaris wrote: June 30th, 2017, 6:19 pm Could a "super" volcano affect 1/3 of the waters?

Revelation 8:11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

Just thinking out "loud" - I still think wormwood is a nuke or many nukes.
Wormwood is an ice comet with toxic chemicals causes hailstones the size of a talent. That section in Revelations refers to incoming meteorites.
Last edited by Spaced_Out on June 30th, 2017, 8:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

The 7 years of plenty are over we are now in the start of the 7 years of famine, record wheat Dakota e, 7 year spike in wheat price etc.
May of the US states are now broke and have stopped paying contractors there is no more money.

I am hedging my bets that 2017 is when the economy falls apart. Debt has doubled in the last 8 years, US GDP is at 1.3% EU, Japan and China also have very low GDP despite central banks pumping 200billion a month into the global economy. All that money printing and zero to negative interest rates and the world economy is still failing. Political tension both domestically and internationally is very high.

A small sample of one days news below
"We're All A 'Walking Illinois' Now"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-3 ... linois-now

Dakota Drought Sparks Biggest Spring Wheat Price Spike In 7 Years
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-3 ... ke-7-years

Connecticut Gov. Signs Exec. Order Taking Over Spending After State Fails To Pass Budget
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-3 ... @#$-budget

Maine To Begin Shutdown After Gov. LePage Says He Won't Sign Budget Bill
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-3 ... will-begin

Robert Shiller: "The Index I Invented Is At Levels Last Seen In 1929 And 2000"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-2 ... 9-and-2000

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

DRC53 wrote: June 30th, 2017, 7:23 pm
Where does the seven years of plenty and seven years of tribulation come from? I've never heard that taught anywhere before, except in forums like these...
The 7 year pattern is expressed in many articles such as the book cited in the OP. In compiling related links I came across where Silver posted: President Hinckley mentioned this same thing , but still don't have a source. Many have expressed the idea and last years electioneering made me realize it is seven years from effection to selection.

This looks interesting ... Image
He said that in 98 but when he talked about it in 2001 he didn't say he wasn't prophesying. Here is an interesting talk that quotes the ...

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

This post is where I will add related links. :)

0030, 1830, 2030? was my first related thread start, where 2030 shifted to 2031, after some discussion.
... no later than 2040 using current limits on lifespans and age of fertility for men.

President Hinckley mentioned this same thing

2016 shifted 1 year became 2017.
Recent electioneering presented the idea that a presidents influence is seven years from effection to selection.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

I think it is more the principle of prepare during times of plenty for the lean times. During times of plenty everyone is happy and does not think to prepare - humans have very short memories and only want to hear good positive things. People preaching it is time to prepare upsets them. In Isiah the false prophets were told only to preach good pleasing things to the people.

Personally I don't follow the 7/7 year cycle - we are told very clearly in the scriptures it comes as a thief in the night or as a whirlwind. Destruction that we see in the scriptures from Noah to just after Jesus crucifixion to all the events that happen in the BoM it is always swift and cataclysmic, one has to flee and not return.

Doctrine and Covenants 63:6
6 Wherefore, verily I say, let the wicked take heed, and let the rebellious fear and tremble; and let the unbelieving hold their lips, for the day of wrath shall come upon them as a whirlwind, and all flesh shall know that I am God.

Doctrine and Covenants 112:24
24 Behold, vengeance cometh speedily upon the inhabitants of the earth, a day of wrath, a day of burning, a day of desolation, of weeping, of mourning, and of lamentation; and as a whirlwind it shall come upon all the face of the earth, saith the Lord.

Doctrine and Covenants 97:22
22 For behold, and lo, vengeance cometh speedily upon the ungodly as the whirlwind; and who shall escape it?

Matt 24: And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
16 Then let them which be in Judæa flee into the mountains:
17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.

DRC53
captain of 100

Post by DRC53 »

BeNotDeceived wrote: July 1st, 2017, 1:29 am
DRC53 wrote: June 30th, 2017, 7:23 pm
Where does the seven years of plenty and seven years of tribulation come from? I've never heard that taught anywhere before, except in forums like these...
The 7 year pattern is expressed in many articles such as the book cited in the OP. In compiling related links I came across where Silver posted: President Hinckley mentioned this same thing , but still don't have a source. Many have expressed the idea and last years electioneering made me realize it is seven years from effection to selection.

This looks interesting ... Image
He said that in 98 but when he talked about it in 2001 he didn't say he wasn't prophesying. Here is an interesting talk that quotes the ...
Thank you for the background on this. I'm not sure President Hinckley meant for his reference to the seven years to be taken as prophecy, but I concede that I can't say that he didn't.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Is this the talk everyone is looking for of President Hinckley's quote concerning 7 years of famine? He quotes the 41st chapter of Genesis.

https://www.lds.org/general-conference/ ... n?lang=eng

I am suggesting that the time has come to get our houses in order.~ President Gordon B. Hinckley

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

All of this was talked about in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&p=100454#p100454

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Cease scrolling here, if you are prone to seizures.
Jonesy1982 wrote: June 30th, 2017, 7:57 pm That skeleton head always weirds me out...

I'm interested to see where this goes. The economy already seems to be made to appear just fine, but we all know that's not the case. I wonder how Trump will play a part in this. To be honest, I'm getting tired of the end-of-days passing us by every year. Guess it's time to really dig in and learn for myself. I'll keep my head on a swivel, though, and just try to do my best and seek God.
Real gross domestic product increased at an annual rate of 2.6 percent in the second quarter of 2017 (table 1), according to the "advance" estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the first quarter, real GDP increased 1.2 percent (revised).

Image Image confirmed official 1st estimate for Q2 exceeds 2.5 Image Image
Last edited by BeNotDeceived on September 29th, 2017, 5:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

BeNotDeceived wrote: July 29th, 2017, 10:52 pm
Jonesy1982 wrote: June 30th, 2017, 7:57 pm That skeleton head always weirds me out...

Real gross domestic product increased at an annual rate of 2.6 percent in the second quarter of 2017 (table 1), according to the "advance" estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the first quarter, real GDP increased 1.2 percent (revised).

Image Image

Image Image confirmed official 1st estimate for Q2 exceeds 2.5 Image Image
Getting interesting!

I prefer the usual skeleton head. That one looks like it could cause seizures, or something. And it's even weirder. (Just giving you a hard time :) )
Last edited by Jonesy on July 29th, 2017, 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Added additional warnings above to ward off those that are prone to seizures. Image

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Jonesy1982 wrote: July 29th, 2017, 10:59 pm

Getting interesting!

I prefer the usual skeleton head. That one looks like it could cause seizures, or something. And it's even weirder. (Just giving you a hard time :) )
'Tis true

''Tis true

Some are susceptible to seizures from said skeleton head.

Spectacular to behold was one of my first websites with firework explosions as the background images, but alas such sites caused convulsions of those so inclined. Now you done it though:

I've got big red letters and I'm not afraid to use them.

You may only use fonts up to size 150. Drat, foiled again. :o)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Gross Domestic Product: Second Quarter 2017 (Third Estimate)

Post by BeNotDeceived »

https://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/glance.htm wrote:Image

Real gross domestic product (GDP) increased at an annual rate of 3.1 percent in the second quarter of
2017 (table 1), according to the "third" estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the
first quarter, real GDP increased 1.2 percent.

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3298439-gdpnow-ups-q3-growth-forecast-2_3-percent wrote:
GDPNow ups Q3 growth forecast to 2.3%

* The Blue Chip consensus remains at about 2.7%.

3rd estimate for 2nd quarter is considered final, while the forecast models are especially volatile, partly due to the continued effects of Harvey and Irma. :mrgreen:

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

From Effection to Subsequent Selection = 7 years

Post by BeNotDeceived »

"Check 2.5 minutes form the beginning = "At the end of two full years", how does that fit :?:

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

Things are still deteriorating as expected, big cold expected this US winter, La Nina - surprising return, plague spread to tenth country and has mutated to untreatable strain, huge problems in the middle east, stock market showing signs of instability massive rise and falls over the last 3 days. Growth base on debt is not real growth it is all smoke and mirrors -things are unravelling fast.

Polar vortex may unleash bitterly cold air, snow for northeastern US prior to Thanksgiving
https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather- ... g/70003223

She's Back! La Niña Is Here For The Second Consecutive Year
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-1 ... utive-year

Plague Fears Grow As New Virus With No Cure Appears: "This Is Worse Than The 'Black Death'"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-1 ... lack-death

If The Saudi Arabia Situation Doesn't Worry You, You're Not Paying Attention
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-1 ... -attention

Caution: Slowdown Ahead
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-1 ... down-ahead

Tree
captain of 100

Post by Tree »

Some serious things need to be inserted at this point:

1) “God has said that the inward vessel shall be cleansed first, and then shall the outer vessel be cleansed also” (Alma 60:23; compare Matthew 23:25-26).

2) Nephi spoke of vain and foolish doctrines, pride, secret works of darkness, false teachers, and false churches that persecute the poor. Then he adds: “They wear stiff necks and high heads; yea, and because of pride, and wickedness, and abominations, and whoredoms, they have all gone astray save it be a few, who are the humble followers of Christ.”
He goes on to point out that “in many instances” these humble followers of Christ “do err because they are taught by the precepts of men” (2 Nephi 28:14; emphasis added). Even some of the people of the covenant; even those who have come out of the world into the kingdom through baptism; even those who are active and faithful and observant, even some of these will fall prey to the precepts of men.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

Tree wrote: November 11th, 2017, 7:53 pm Some serious things need to be inserted at this point:

1) “God has said that the inward vessel shall be cleansed first, and then shall the outer vessel be cleansed also” (Alma 60:23; compare Matthew 23:25-26).

2) Nephi spoke of vain and foolish doctrines, pride, secret works of darkness, false teachers, and false churches that persecute the poor. Then he adds: “They wear stiff necks and high heads; yea, and because of pride, and wickedness, and abominations, and whoredoms, they have all gone astray save it be a few, who are the humble followers of Christ.”
He goes on to point out that “in many instances” these humble followers of Christ “do err because they are taught by the precepts of men” (2 Nephi 28:14; emphasis added). Even some of the people of the covenant; even those who have come out of the world into the kingdom through baptism; even those who are active and faithful and observant, even some of these will fall prey to the precepts of men.
Yes the inner vessel is cleansed first and the doctrine is a separation of the wheat and tares as they grow together.
But Nephi was speaking about false churches that will come to be in the last days duet to pride, and money - that is most definitely not applicable to the LDS Church.
This is the second scripture this week that has been quoted that directly relates to christian churches state of apostasy, prior to the restoration, it is a very apostate and anti LDS view.

Chapter heading.... It is very obvious what the scripture is referring to the state of apostasy when Joseph Smith was called.. to restore all things,
Many false churches will be built up in the last days—They will teach false, vain, and foolish doctrines—Apostasy will abound because of false teachers—The devil will rage in the hearts of men—He will teach all manner of false doctrines. About 559–545 B.C

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

Things are heating up in Saudi Arabia, they accuse Iran and Lebanon of supplying rockets to Yeman that were used to target the Saudi air port. Israel and Saudi Arabia and the leaque of Arab nations are currently preparing for war with hezbollah and Lebanon as the sponsored war in Syria failed.
Irony is that today's 7.6 earthquake hit Iran has caused multiple deaths.
On a side not Bitcon dropped 30% then recovered but still way down from record highs - instability is showing...

In the 1979 Sarah Mennet vision Iran supplies a nuclear warhead to Libya that is hits Israel which starts of the nuclear Holocaust, one can see how these things are shorty coming to pass.

Arab League To Hold Urgent Meeting On Iran As Saudis Reportedly Mobilize Fighter Jets
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-1 ... ghter-jets

Iraq earthquake: At least 60 killed, hundreds injured after quake hits near Iran border
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-13/p ... er/9143082

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

Israel's leadership talks up another war with Hezbollah in Lebanon
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... ah-lebanon
In Israel, however, the talk of war with Hezbollah has escalated. with top military and political figures detailing the probable shape of a future conflict, and Israel’s then air force chief suggesting that Lebanon could be subjected to a huge aerial bombardment in the opening days of a campaign with civilian casualties highly probable.

“If a war breaks out in the northern arena we need to act with full force from the beginning,” Israel’s outgoing air force commander, Maj Gen Amir Eshel, told the Herzliya conference in June shortly before stepping down

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

kittycat51 wrote: July 1st, 2017, 1:04 pm Is this the talk everyone is looking for of President Hinckley's quote concerning 7 years of famine? He quotes the 41st chapter of Genesis.

https://www.lds.org/general-conference/ ... n?lang=eng

I am suggesting that the time has come to get our houses in order.~ President Gordon B. Hinckley
Thanks for quoting this. You know I had to comment that it's interesting that we're pulling away from scouts. One of the proofs that this is the right decision is in that talk. In that talk, he quotes the scouts doing a pledge to God to follow him much like the stripling warriors of Helaman did. But you don't see scouts doing that anymore. They haven't done that for a long time and it's only been about 20 years! How crazy is that, that it could change so much within 19 years! Instead of pledging to God they are now pledging to allow wickedness to enter in under the guise of equality. Below I cut and pasted the pledge in that talk you referenced. It's interesting to think about if you think about that wording and the wording of scout rhetoric now of letting everyone in that has a conflict of interest but is allowed because of money, power, and prestige.

“Be it known to all that we are Boy Scouts … and bearers of the Aaronic Priesthood of God. We pledge our allegiance to the values and principles that guided the men of the Mormon Battalion and the Latter-day Saint Pioneer men and women who helped establish this state of California. As their grateful sons, we rejoice in our heritage of service.

“On this 18th day of July 1998, we pledge to become converted to the gospel of Jesus Christ. We will study the scriptures. We will pray for strength to obey. We will work. We will strive with all our hearts to follow the example of Jesus.

“We will magnify the priesthood we have been given by serving other people. We will keep ourselves worthy to administer the sacrament of the Lord’s supper. Wherever there is a need for help, like our forefathers, we will step forward.

“We will prove ourselves worthy of the greater, Melchizedek Priesthood. We commit ourselves to the Lord’s army and will go forth as full-time missionaries to invite all to come unto Christ.

“We are young men of the covenant. We will prepare ourselves to receive the covenant of eternal marriage. We pray for righteous wives and children whom we will honor and protect with our own lives.

“Be it known that whatever the risks, whatever the temptations, whatever the state of the world around us, as our forefathers were faithful, so we will be. Like those who have gone before, we will turn away from self-aggrandizement and set aside personal gain in order to build a peaceful society, governed by God.

“At all times and in all places, we will be true to our pledge.”