Where are We at The End of the 6th Seal? Here’s the Math

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Different
captain of 100

Re: Where are We at The End of the 6th Seal? Here’s the Math

Post by Different »

Z2100 wrote: July 19th, 2017, 12:52 pm
Different wrote: July 17th, 2017, 8:33 pm Man there sure is a lot of non lds or apostates on this forum

Do you think I'm an apostate. It doesn't matter if you think I am. I just want to know...
Just look at your quote below.

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

Different wrote: July 20th, 2017, 11:33 am
Z2100 wrote: July 19th, 2017, 12:52 pm
Different wrote: July 17th, 2017, 8:33 pm Man there sure is a lot of non lds or apostates on this forum

Do you think I'm an apostate. It doesn't matter if you think I am. I just want to know...
Just look at your quote below.
83 years till the second coming? Hahaha.

No one knows the hour, day, month, or year friend of his coming.

So by you saying that yes, your either a apostate, soon to be apostate or non lds.

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Post by Kingdom of ZION »

Different wrote: July 20th, 2017, 11:31 am
There degrees in celestial.

I had a hard time understanding your reply since it's riddled with bad grammar.

However, no non lds who convert will go to the higher kingdoms...

It seems to me this forum is full of non lds church members as well.

The people that go to celestial are whoremongers, adulterers,fornicators and people along those lines who do not accept the fullness or repent.

Hope that helps you understand since you seem to be coming from a non lds view.

I may have plenty of grammatical errors, but hopeful I am not so doctrinally ignorant!

"No LDS converts will go to the high kingdoms..." I guess you think they have to be born in the covenant and have blue blood running in their veins!!

I especially liked this one... and I quote "People that go to (the) Celestial (kingdom) are whoremongers, adulterers, fornicators and people along those lines who do not accept the fullness or repent."

Well, since you think only LDS are going there, that we should count you as one or more of those types of people you listed. I am glad I am not so special as you. =))

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

Kingdom of ZION wrote: July 20th, 2017, 12:46 pm

The people that go to celestial are whoremongers, adulterers,fornicators and people along those lines who do not accept the fullness or repent.

I may have plenty of grammatical errors, but hopeful I am not so doctrinally ignorant!

"No LDS converts will go to the high kingdoms..." I guess you think they have to be born in the covenant and have blue blood running in their veins!!

I especially liked this one... and I quote "People that go to (the) Celestial (kingdom) are whoremongers, adulterers, fornicators and people along those lines who do not accept the fullness or repent."

Well, since you think only LDS are going there, that we should count you as one or more of those types of people you listed. I am glad I am not so special as you. =))

Yeah I have my share of grammar as well I meant telestial not celestial.

I hope they aren't in celestial Lol!

But yes if you want to go to the highest kingdom on the celestial kingdom you must accept the fullness and have proper ordinances done.

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

Kingdom of ZION wrote: July 20th, 2017, 12:46 pm

And as to non converting it means to accepting everything pertaining to the fullness.

Considering your last section, I don't think anyone wants to be those types of people.

Nor am I one.

Case closed, good luck in your future endeavors.

rimbauer.peter
captain of 100

Post by rimbauer.peter »

So, presumably, we are in the 7 years of plenty (spiritualy+physicaly). Is there anything different about this period compared to the time before 2016-17?

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

Z2100 wrote: June 24th, 2017, 10:09 am .

Question:
What is the “Great earthquake” when the 6th seal opens?
Great question. No one knows what it really is. There were no documents in ancient history from 500-1500 AD that indicated that a major earthquake happened. Perhaps it was symbolic of spiritual? There are many possibilities, but we will never know until Christ tells us personally what is was.
I know and so should every other LDS person. It’s quite simple really. All you have to do is read the JST in Revelation that talks about it.

Sheesh.

justme
captain of 1,000

Post by justme »

This statement that there were no earthquakes in documents from 500-1500 AD is curious and false. Just look up middle ages earthquakes in wikepedia for a list and references.

What does this statement mean and where does it come from?

Davka
captain of 1,000

Post by Davka »

Has anyone ever considered that there might be seals within seals? Like what if we are in the seventh seal of the sixth seal? Then we could be in both :shock:

XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

Post by XEmilyX »

I can't remember what video I watched but it said something like 500 tornadoes happened within a month in the usa. The big media outlets arent covering it because they're so invested in other things. Two preachers is the channel. The amount of calamity has increased dramatically over the last decade or so.
so there ARE things happening, it may not be happening to YOU but it's happening out there.

Michael Sherwin
The Wickerman

Post by Michael Sherwin »

A scroll of seven chronological events written in the correct order and sealed with internal seals as it is written is a very specific construct. Whether it is a literal scroll or merely a logical construct it has physical characteristics that can't be ignored without breaking the logic. For example a scroll with 7 seals all on the outside no part of it can be viewed without opening all 7 seals first. So if it is insisted that all the seals are external then the logic is broken and the form of a scroll is non sequitur. Therefore to keep scripture logicly intact the seals must be internal. So now the logical construct requires that the first seal opened reveals what was written last. There is support that the first seal opened was not the first seal placed.

Revelation 6:1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, ...

Not the first seal but one of the seals which became the first seal opened. The second seal is therefore the second seal opened. The logical construct dictates the seals happen in reverse order from how they were opened. Before we get into specifics let's see if it fits scripture.

7. Great tribulation
6. Earthquake, Sun Moon
5. Saints persecuted
4. By antichrist kingdom
3. bad times
2. war
1. Jesus on white horse conquers

Looks about right. Now let's look at a specific.

Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days (<=7th seal) (6th seal=>) shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

The 7th seal is not the tribulation of the saints as the saints are protected through it. It is informative just how the 7th seal ends.

Revelation 10:6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

There is time no longer because the day of the Lord has arrived.

Revelation 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

What mystery? Which exact trumpet?

1Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

1Corinthians 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Matthew 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, ...

So we have the gathering at the end of the 7th seal and Mat 24:29 places the 7th seal before the 6th seal. And Mat 24:31&35 places the gathering just before the end of the world. So the 6th seal should be the end of the world.

Revelation 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Revelation 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Isaiah 34:4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.

So yes the 6th seal is the end of this world. Is there another witness to this?

Job 14:12 So man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep.

Psalm 75:2 When I shall receive the congregation I will judge uprightly.

Psalm 75:3 The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. Selah.

1Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1Thessalonians 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

1Thessalonians 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

2Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

2Peter 3:11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

1Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction (heaven and earth pass away) cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Titus 2:12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

Titus 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Titus 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

2Peter 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

2Peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

2Peter 3:14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

2Corinthians 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

2Corinthians 5:1 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

There is more, but gee, how much does one need? Okay, one more.

2Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

The falling away comes from the Greek word apostasia meaning a departing or moving away from a condition or state of being. It is a decent guess that it means the same as the English apostasy but that is just a guess. The English apostasy originates in the 14th century. So why did the translators not use that word? It is because apostasia does not specify what is being departed from. Let's see if the Bible can tell us what it is that is departing or moving away. You have already seen it but it is worth repeating!

Revelation 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Revelation 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Isaiah 34:4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.

This all fits the definition of apostasia. And it as if by magic is in total agreement with what I have already shown above. What happens when a leaf falls away from the vine. It dissolves. It departs from being a leaf. It becomes apostasia. The entire earth becomes apostasia.

Isaiah 24:19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

Isaiah 24:20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall (away), and not rise again.

So where is the man of sin revealed? On the new earth. There will be wicked people on the new earth.

So where are we in the 6th seal? Nowhere as it has not been opened yet. But I do expect the 7th seal to be opened in July, 2019 possibly on the 17th or the 27th depending on how one interprets the scriptures.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Michael Sherwin wrote: June 20th, 2019, 8:44 pm ... Revelation 6:1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, ...

7. Great tribulation ...

So where are we in the 6th seal? Nowhere as it has not been opened yet. But I do expect the 7th seal to be opened in July, 2019 possibly on the 17th or the 27th depending on how one interprets the scriptures.
Two years have passed since Trump's effection began a period of prosperity. A first lunar event happened when the definition of prosperity was first met. And a second is forecast to occur 7yrs later on 4824 aka 2448. Interesting that said lunar events will be evident in only a few time zones, ensuring that events only occur on particular dates, of which one was the last birthday of the Prophet on the day of said first event.

Discovery term 7yrs may aid computation.

Make of it what ye will, a type and shadow of times past. Image

Eulate
captain of 100

Post by Eulate »

I leave with these good videos related to the rapture. I think they are worth watching. I'm looking forward to reading your great & knowledgeable inputs:

https://youtu.be/_S21KWBxjxM

https://youtu.be/IZBXoP5U9vc

https://youtu.be/gImjEHZ3_XY

Eulate
captain of 100

Post by Eulate »

2020 is the 400 anniversary of the Mayflower. The Israelites where in Egypt 400 years. Watch the first 9 minutes:

https://youtu.be/B6fhZzONZBc

justme
captain of 1,000

Post by justme »

Were they in Egypt 400 years or was that rounding?