Notes on "Ezra's Eagle" Prophecy

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Re: Notes on "Ezra's Eagle" Prophecy

Post by James-T-Prout »

Hi Durzan,

Yes, the Ezra's Eagle prophecy is located in the old King James Version of the Apocrypha located here:

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/2- ... hapter-11/

I bought the little red King James Version of the Apocrypha (below), because I wanted to have a hard printed copy. I believe it was about $5 and it was in hard cover. Nice.

I didn't want to take another author's word for it. I wanted to see the whole thing for myself; and boy did I see it.

https://www.amazon.com/Apocrypha-King-J ... +apocrypha

Everyone should know about this prophecy. Especially right now in 2017.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Hivetyrant36 wrote: October 13th, 2017, 5:00 pm Its not a prophesy unless it’s given by somebody who holds the keys for whom it concerns.
It's found in the Apochrypha, in the books of Esdras. I'm pretty sure they are purported to be the writings of the Prophet Ezra. So, if they are indeed that, then they are true prophecies. But, with the Apochrypha we need the spirit of revelation to know what's of value.

What's important to remember in all this is that the prophecy is not 'debunked' if things don't happen as they've been predicted--it will be the interpretation of the prophecies which will be debunked.

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

HI AI2.0,

Yep, I also agree with that statement about the interpretation of the prophecies being the problem.

I can only do my best with the knowledge and the Spirit, that I have. No more and no less.

Thank you.

oxbloodangel
captain of 100

Post by oxbloodangel »

:idea: Well, I happened to be reading this thread and the accompanying blog posts today when I came across this piece of disgusting news. (I strongly dislike Donald Trump, but this is still wrong. Let the process work, as well as it can.)

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in ... fo-to-help

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

A mother archetype deity watching over the Earth and "flying" hmm... it's a planet, not Trump. Venus to be specific.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Curious, what if

A) President Trump choses not to run in 2020?

B) He runs, wins, and then resigns, handing the reigns to VP Pence?

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

Hi BeNotDeceived,

Yep, good question.

In the A) scenario - Trump would be a long feather. If it came to pass.

In the B) scenario - that would follow Nixon and Trump would become a short feather.

thank you.

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

Hi LDS Anarchist,

Good work. You have read the prophecy through one time and proclaimed it "not true".

Did you write that to be an "anarchist"? Or do you have deeper materials and evidence about the prophecy that I am not aware of?
If Yes: Would you like to share them with me by email at [email protected]. I would love to see the materials.
If No: Then please admit to the people that read this post that you just like being an Anarchist. grin. thanks

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

BeNotDeceived wrote: October 15th, 2017, 1:18 am Curious, what if

I don't see 'B' as a viable option. It seems out of character for Pres. Trump to ever resign, no matter the reason.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

James-T-Prout wrote: October 16th, 2017, 4:11 pm Hi LDS Anarchist,

Good work. You have read the prophecy through one time and proclaimed it "not true".

Did you write that to be an "anarchist"? Or do you have deeper materials and evidence about the prophecy that I am not aware of?
If Yes: Would you like to share them with me by email at [email protected]. I would love to see the materials.
If No: Then please admit to the people that read this post that you just like being an Anarchist. grin. thanks

Don't mind him; LDSAnarchist is one of the resident self proclaimed prophets in the Last Days/Signs of the Time subforum. We have several of them. :|

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

James-T-Prout wrote: October 16th, 2017, 4:11 pm Hi LDS Anarchist,

He didn't proclaim it as not true, he said the interpretation is incorrect. I'd have to agree that the interpretation seems forced.

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

Hi LDS Anarchist and AI2.0,

AI2.0, yep I would agree that the B option seems the unlikely scenario. agreed.

LDS Anarchist, I'm interested in your ideas of kings/presidents. Did you want to discuss them on my email [email protected]? I'd like to hear them.

A few things:
1. Is what AI2.0 said about you... truth? Do you proclaim yourself a prophet of God?
If yes, what type of prophet are you? (define it)
If no, then please clarify "he might be throwing true prophets and correct interpretations into the trash along with the others".

2. As for myself, you are making quite a lot of claims that are simply not true about me. You don't know me. I don't know you. But, I would like to know more about your thoughts. For my purpose is to have the cleanest scriptural timeline possible. That is all. Nothing more and nothing less. I do not care about my own opinions.

So, email me and we'll see if we can hop on the phone. I want to see what you've got on the Ezra's Eagle prophecy. Thanks

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

HI AI2.0.

It appears you have had a run-in with LDS Anarchist before and it seems that hard feelings are in the air.
I'm very sorry that contention has resulted.

However, lets not make contention online. I sincerely want to know where LDS Anarchist is going with his Ezra's Eagle interpretation. I want him to email me at [email protected] so that I may talk with him by phone so that I may learn more.

I do not claim to have all the answers. And my own opinions do not matter to me. Thank you

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

So if the feathers are indeed referring to our presidents then how come FDR isn't a short feather? He died before he could finish his term, does that not qualify him for a short feather? I apologize if this has been answered already.

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

Hi Gradles21,

That is a good question. People often ask it.

The LDS Physician asked it as well. This was the information that you are looking for.
------------------------------------------------
OK, lets hit LDS Physician's question. I think it is a valid and good interpretation. Lets deal with some of the issues.

Remember, I had to deal with a lot of these math issues before I wrote the book.

Is your name "Bill" by any chance?
I responded to a bill on Aug 21 and Aug 22 on this exact topic of (the extra long 2nd feather says "not 1/2 as long" as broken down by days in office)

This is what I wrote to him:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Bill,

Good evening.

Marvelous Eclipse Monday.

Did you not get my answer from a few weeks ago? Here it is again.

-------------------------------

Hi Bill,

Good morning. Wonderful Wednesday.

Thank you so much for emailing in the question. I've had to deal with that question myself. Remember, I'm just a "thinking man" like you. I've had to overcome those questions and others about the Ezra's Eagle prophecy.

Your question is:
If you take the DAYS, a president serves as the long and short, then how do you account for the overage of some presidents and not others as being long and short feathers.

That question is very similar to:
1. is a 1 term president, a short feather? If yes, it nullifies the whole prophecy for America. (I would agree, if that was true)
2. what qualifies as a short feather? or a long feather?
3. FDR died in office, why isn't he a short feather?

The key to understanding the answer to your question is the definition of what a short feather and long feather is. Here is the basis I came to, after studying this prophecy for months.

A. The Terms of a president (not the days) is what determines a short or long feather.
B. a Short Feather is defined as a president that doesn't finish his elected terms for un-natural reasons.
C. The Short Feather definitions we currently have for "un-natural" removal from office is assassination (JFK) and resignation (Nixon)
D. a normal Long Feather is defined as a president that finishes his elected terms or dies in office for natural reasons.

I believe this is the basis, that gives us what we are looking for....Thus, we can look forward into the future and see what is about to happen. It's the basis or foundation of the definitions upon which we are building this prophecy that are important.

The key is not what we want the basis to be, but what God intends the basis of the definitions to be. Does that make sense?

Best,

James Prout
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, ultimately the concept of a short feather must be identified, from our last 2 short feathers on the left wing.

But, that is not a good enough answer for LDS Physician. And I don't think it's good enough for critical thinkers like myself either.

So, I put together a tool that will help alleviate the problems for people that want concreteness in the future scriptural prophecies, like I do.

Remember, I only want the very best scriptural timeline of the future that is possible to be had from the prophets. I do not care much for my own opinions on the topic. I'm trying to mold my own opinions to what the scriptures say. It's hard to do that. For our own frame of references sit in front of everything we see, hear, or read.

The Ezra's Eagle Prophecy Fulfillment Tool is Here:
https://www.lastdaystimeline.com/ezras- ... lfillments

You will discover:
  • How many total internal Ezra's Eagle prophecies are already fulfilled in the history of the United States of America. (Answer: Download the tool to see all 18)
  • How many total short feathers are their in the Ezra's Eagle Prophecy?
  • What are the definitions of a short feather?
  • What happened before the first feather Herbert Hoover?
  • Why does President FDR qualify in an extra deep way to perfectly fit the extra-long 2nd feather?
  • How do the amendments to the constitution come into the picture with Ezra's Eagle?
  • What the Ezra's Eagle Prophecy said would happen to the 45th President of the United States over 2600 years ago. (psst.... Donald Trump is the new 45th President)
I made this tool specifically for people who know about the Ezra's Eagle Prophecy, but are waiting for Trump to be taken down, before they will believe. For I was one of those people myself.

My mind was playing tricks on me. The thought pattern went like this....
1. I will wait to believe Ezra's Eagle until Trump gets taken down.
2. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that Trump is in trouble.
3. I will wait to believe Ezra's Eagle until Pence gets taken down.
4. By the time Pence gets taken down, there won't be much time left to make many series preparation decisions
5. There must be some other internal evidence in Ezra's Eagle itself to help my mind to believe before Trump goes down.

And there is a lot of internal evidence of the line-ups of this prophecy with America. I have found 18 of them so far, that have been fulfilled between the Eagle Kingdom and the United States of America.

Enjoy the tool. It was made for you LDS Physician. Thank you.

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

Ok that makes sense. So here's a scenario: If Trump were to die in either this term or next of "natural causes" it would be safe to say that he was actually assassinated and there was a cover up to make it look natural?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

AI2.0 wrote: October 16th, 2017, 4:29 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: October 15th, 2017, 1:18 am Curious, what if

I don't see 'B' as a viable option. It seems out of character for Pres. Trump to ever resign, no matter the reason.
I take Trump at his word, that he's in it to put us on the right track, then who knows what he'll do from there.

Just seeing what scenarios are consistent with Ezra's Eagle, and the idea that 7 years of prosperity, began in April.

An eventful 2024 may fit both, and should be marked by a second of two eclipses, barring planetary strike. :P

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

gradles21 wrote: October 17th, 2017, 8:50 am Ok that makes sense. So here's a scenario: If Trump were to die in either this term or next of "natural causes" it would be safe to say that he was actually assassinated and there was a cover up to make it look natural?
Hi Gradles21,

Wow, that is a good question.

So your question is if Trump died in 1st or 2nd term from normal causes, then he would "really" have been poisoned (or otherwise) intentionally. Is that right?

My goodness. I wouldn't go there myself, unless there is reason to believe there is evidence to support that concept.

For myself, if that happened, I would look for evidence to support an un-natural death. But, if no credible evidence was found, over time; I would have to call it a mulligan for the prophecy, because the evidence would not support the claim of assassination. Does that make sense?

A fulfillment like that would prove "odd" for a President to be removed. It would be a first, besides Warren Harding in the 1920s.

I would then wait to see a fulfillment around Mike Pence. Then, if that came to pass, calling it out at this early time, then we could probably say that Trump did have a problem by intentional murder.

But, remember readers of this post,...this is purely speculation from both myself and Gradles21. Only time will tell the real story.

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

Hi LDS Anarchist,

Yep, understood what you mean.

1. a prophet - We are all prophets under the sense of the definition that you are describing. We as (male) husbands are prophets to our families when we receive revelation for them. And when we have the spirit of prophecy when we bless them that certain things will happen in the future. Yes, I agree with that term. You are a prophet. I am a prophet.

2. Kings VS Leaders VS Presidents VS Potentates VS Rulers - I prefer to take a more simple definition of the term "kings" as simply "rulers". Which I cannot say that the word was not translated "rulers" in the first place as it proceeded off of Ezra's pen.

So to concretely say that the whole prophecy is wrong or that the interpretation of the prophecy is wrong because of that one word; it seems hasty and judgmental without having all the facts.
- granted that we are all human and the only facts we have about the prophecy are internal to the prophecy itself. So short of direct revelation from God a second time, on the same matter of this Ezra's Eagle vision, we may never know the precise wording of language that was intended by God himself.

However, given that we do have the prophecy in 2 chapters of 2nd Esdras 11 and 12; and it is sitting right before us in the plain text of the King James Version of 1611. It is real, you can touch it. It came from somewhere.
- although I have met those that deny that it exists. And those that deny that parts of the apocrypha are inspired at all.

I prefer to take the practical road of reading the prophecy as it is stated, as a more literal interpretation of the symbolism.

If we took the King (not equal) to a President example, the same could be applied to:
  • Kingdom (not equal) to Constitutional Republic
  • Or the Lion's voice of speaking for the Highest (not equal) to a prophet
  • Or the meek (not equal) to the Lord's people.
The list would be long if this exact measure were applied across the board. Therefore, I do not believe God to have given this key of "a king is always a king" 100% of the time. Although I do agree with you LDS Anarchist that most of the time it is "kings".

If 100%, the last day revelations beyond 2017 would be forfeit.

The 10 Kings in the 4th Beast Kingdom of the Gentiles (John's Scarlet Beast with 7 heads and 10 horns) that is ridden by the Whore Church, in the last days, would indeed be "kings" as well. However, the Earth today in 2017 doesn't have too many real kings left. However it does have psuedo-kings, defacto kings. Does that make sense?

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

Hey LDS Anarchist,

I went to your blog to reach you by email. Is there a way to contact you directly?

I saw that Rodney Cluff did some articles for you. I like him. I would like to write some articles for your readers too.

Give me a jingle at [email protected]. Thanks mate.

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

The ten kings remind me of the 10 governors that are set to rule the world in the new world order rumors.

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

Hi HiveTyrant36,

Yep, I could go with that description of the 10. I believe, from what I've read, that we are a bit further from that time period just yet. Because the 3 Eagle Heads that build the "governance of the world" are still not awake yet. That happens in 4 Presidents from now. But, remember, these are all short feathers. But, you are on the right track.

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

Hi LDS Anarchist,

Yes, I can agree with the concept of the Elias, as well. My readings have borne him out.

If the first of the 4 Davidic Servants are would be this Elias; then much could be said concerning the length of time in the End Days we have left.

There was ONE Davidic Servant that I left unknown in the book. However, after reading my friend Val Brinkerhoff's materials, I did leave it open to be just as you said...The Lamanite Prophet of Manasseh. The Joseph. I get it. I hear ya.

--------------------------------------------
Did you see my invite to write a few articles for your blog? (BTW, Iike Rodney Cluff's work. I was glad to see him there.)

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

James-T-Prout wrote: October 17th, 2017, 9:45 pm Hi HiveTyrant36,

Yep, I could go with that description of the 10. I believe, from what I've read, that we are a bit further from that time period just yet. Because the 3 Eagle Heads that build the "governance of the world" are still not awake yet. That happens in 4 Presidents from now. But, remember, these are all short feathers. But, you are on the right track.
4 short feathers from now, could mean 16 years. If we take the example of the first and second short feather we can see that the VP can't be a short feather unless they are elected into office.

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

Hi Bronco73idi,

OK, you have 2 questions, I think:

1. what is the length of time a short feather can serve as President while still being called a Short Feather by being taken out? (Is that the correct question?)

A. The example of the Short feather on the Eagle's Left wing that you are after is Richard Nixon. He made it into his 2nd term of office and still was a short feather. So, Trump could be well into his 2nd term of office to about 7 years into the Office of the President, and still be taken out and still be considered a "short feather." However remember, the prophecy does say the word "shortly". So prepare for a shorter rather than longer scenario.

2. Can a one-term VP that has taken over for a President be considered a Long Feather? (is that the correct question?)

A. Yes, the example you are looking for is Gerald Ford, who served after Richard Nixon. Ford was a long feather that came after the short feather Richard Nixon. President Ford served only 3ish years and finished office normally.

See this Wikipedia link to see Gerald Ford's Presidency information.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Ford

These are good questions Bronco. Have you read the prophecy yourself?
You can get free chapters of the book: The "Last Days" Timeline here:

https://www.lastdaystimeline.com/free-chapters/ (including the Ezra's Eagle Chapters. Thanks mate)