Notes on "Ezra's Eagle" Prophecy

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Re: Rod, Stem, Branch and Root

Post by LDS Physician »

LDS Anarchist wrote: October 23rd, 2017, 8:48 pm James, you might want to read this blog post of mine: John the Revelator is not the Elias who restores all things
James-T-Prout wrote: October 23rd, 2017, 7:31 pm This is just 1 of the Davidic Servants. It appears that the scriptures identify 4 of them. (3 if you go with LDS Anarchist.) One being Christ himself.
Just so we are clear, the rod, root, stem and branch are, according to my understanding:

Stem=Christ (per D&C 113)
Branch=Christ
Rod=Josephite
Root=Josephite

The Branch and rod are instruments of destruction and judgment. These are horizontal instruments. They grow horizontally from the plant. What do you do with a branch or a rod? You use it to strike others with it. You hold it horizontally from you, in your hands.

The Stem and root are instruments of salvation and mercy. These are vertical instruments. They grow vertically upward or downward. The Stem, which offers us individual salvation, is not sufficient to save us. Although He brings us up to God, connects us to God, He also needs the root to connect to the rest of us, as a group. Thus, individual salvation is represented by the Stem (Christ), while group salvation is represented by the root (the Josephite.)

Both roles reverse, each one performing one role at first, and then the second role at last. So, Christ came as the Stem (and instrument of mercy) during His first coming, and He'll come as the Branch (and instrument of judgment) during His second coming. And the Josephite started out as the destroying angel, even the rod, in the heavens, as the instrument of God's judgment, and when he is empowered here on earth, he resumes that exalted position of rod. Thus, curses will immediately go out once the guy is powered up. Destructions will go forth, as well as curses, for he resumes his rod role.

But then he miraculously switches from destroyer to savior, which is entirely impossible, for "the waster was made to destroy" as Isaiah said, so this switch goes entirely against his very nature, and he begins a work of salvation, as one of the saviors on mount Zion, this time performing all the work perfectly. This miraculous switch from destroyer to savior, or from judgment to mercy, switches his position, too, from horizontal to vertical, and he becomes the root, an instrument of mercy and salvation.

Thus, it is Christ, not the destroying angel (the Josephite) who will destroy the wicked at the Second Coming, for the Josephite will be in root mode when Christ comes back, while Christ will be in Branch mode.

Thus, there are not four servants spoken of by the designations root, rod, stem and branch, but just two, for there were always just two sons of God who were designated and appointed by God to pull off the entire salvation and redemption of all things: Jesus (who pulled off the infinite amount of suffering required) and the Josephite (who will pull off the infinite amount of work required.)

As for John the Revelator, he has a more limited (finite) role, as do the other angels and participants in end times events.

One last thing, the angel spoken of in Revelation 10 was not the 7th angel:
And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer: but in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets. (Revelation 10:5-7)
This angel swore that "in the days of the voice of the seventh angel...the mystery of God should be finished." In other words, he's not speaking of himself, but of someone else (who was the seventh angel.) Who, then, was this "mighty angel?"

A clue might be found in the following scriptures. (And notice that John does not designate the Revelation 10 angel as "the seventh angel") :
And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: and he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth, and cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices. (Revelation 10:1-3)

And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all. (Revelation 18:21)

And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? (Revelation 5:2)
Mighty and strong, eh? Hmm...where have we heard of such a thing before?
Behold, the Lord hath a mighty and strong one, which as a tempest of hail and a destroying storm, as a flood of mighty waters overflowing, shall cast down to the earth with the hand. (Isaiah 28:2)

And it shall come to pass that I, the Lord God, will send one mighty and strong, holding the scepter of power in his hand, clothed with light for a covering, whose mouth shall utter words, eternal words; while his bowels shall be a fountain of truth, to set in order the house of God, and to arrange by lot the inheritances of the saints whose names are found, and the names of their fathers, and of their children, enrolled in the book of the law of God; (D&C 85:7)

And there shall rise up one mighty among them, who shall do much good, both in word and in deed, being an instrument in the hands of God, with exceeding faith, to work mighty wonders, and do that thing which is great in the sight of God, unto the bringing to pass much restoration unto the house of Israel, and unto the seed of thy brethren. (2 Nephi 3:24)

Hearken, and lo, a voice as of one sent down from on high, who is mighty and powerful, whose going forth is unto the ends of the earth, yea, whose voice is unto men—Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight. (D&C 65:1)

What is the rod spoken of in the first verse of the 11th chapter of Isaiah, that should come of the Stem of Jesse?

Behold, thus saith the Lord: It is a servant in the hands of Christ, who is partly a descendant of Jesse as well as of Ephraim, or of the house of Joseph, on whom there is laid much power. (D&C 113:3-4)
All of these scriptures seem to point to the rod of the Lord's power, who is the Josephite.
Thanks for your insights on this topic, LDSA! I enjoy your blog and your posts.

I had a sincere question in regards to your thoughts on the definition of the word "king". You stated in effect that you feel this prophesy is misinterpreted due in part to the use of the word "king" being interpreted by Brother Prout as meaning president. You've said that the word "king" refers to an actual king.

With a paucity of kings in the world now and with there being only about 16-17 years left prior to the Lord's coming (according to your estimate of his return on your blog), how is such a prophesy to take place with so little time left? Do you think there will be a radical change in the governments of the earth soon enough to permit such a succession of kings to take place or do you think this prophesy is not an actual prophesy?

Thanks for your insight!

LDS Physician

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Re: Notes on "Ezra's Eagle" Prophecy

Post by James-T-Prout »

Hi LDS Anarchist,

I contacted you on the blog about this topic last week, using the side contact form that you mentioned. Give me a jingle thanks.
It seems you have put some work into this theory. I want to explore the proof points behind the opinions. If it is there, I want to see it. Thank you.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Deep State & Shadow Government

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Good in-depth presentation :o

Hogmeister
captain of 100

Post by Hogmeister »

Latter day Elias/End time servant

Today, I believe most of us are missing the forest for all the trees when we are trying to identify “who” Isaiahs prophesied Davidic servant is. “A servant” hidden from the world for a time (D&C 86:8-11). I do believe modern revelation and instruction by Joseph Smith give us critical keys to reveal the identity of the end time Davidic servant. It is important to remember that Isaiah frequently uses historical types to describe end time actors and that David is a key historical type. The scriptures record that David as a young shepherd became the Lord’s anointed/chosen, he became a servant to Saul, he fought with Goliath, he became a savior for Israel, after this he finally became the king/ruler in Israel that he was anointed/chosen to become, and ultimately he became a conqueror. I believe the whole life of David serves as a type for the progression of the end time or latter day servant.

In D&C 27:6 we learn that Elias holds the keys to the restoration in the latter days

D&C 27:6 And also with Elias, to whom I have committed the keys of bringing to pass the restoration of all things spoken by the mouth of all the holy prophets since the world began, concerning the last days;

In the next verse D&C 27:7 we learn that it was Elias (the individual) that visited Zacharias and gave promise that he should have a son that would be filled with the spirit of Elias (spirit of restoration?).

D&C 27:7 And also John the son of Zacharias, which Zacharias he (Elias) visited and gave promise that he should have a son, and his name should be John, and he should be filled with the spirit of Elias;

In Luke chapter 1:19 we learn that the Angel who visited Zacharias and gave him promise of a son was Gabriel.

Luke 1:19 And the angel answering said unto him, I am Gabriel, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to shew thee these glad tidings.

According to D&C 27:7 Gabriel is Elias, the individual.

In Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith section 4 Joseph Smith reveals that Noah is Gabriel (Elias).

“The Priesthood was first given to Adam; he obtained the First Presidency, and held the keys of it from generation to generation. He obtained it in the Creation, before the world was formed, as in Genesis 1:26, 27, 28. He had dominion given him over every living creature. He is Michael the Archangel, spoken of in the Scriptures. Then to NOAH, WHO IS GABRIEL: he stands next in authority to Adam in the Priesthood; he was called of God to this office, and was the father of all living in this day, and to him was given the dominion. These men held keys first on earth, and then in heaven.”

Is it not fitting that Noah (Gabriel/Elias) would have the Keys of restoration (D&C 27:6) since he was the prophet to restore “all things” after the flood, which likely was the first restoration? The flood brought about a restoration of the creation (not just the gospel) and Noah became the Father of all living, or a new Adam, in his day.

Note how Gabriel (Noah/Elias) describes the mission of John the Baptist who holds the office of Elias (filled with the spirit of Elias).

Luke 1:13 But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John.

14 And thou shalt have joy and gladness; and many shall rejoice at his birth.

15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother’s womb.

16 And many of the children of Israel shall he turn (restore?) to the Lord their God.

17 And he shall go before him (Christ) in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

It is interesting to note that John the Baptist had priesthood authority, by the lineage of Aaron, to preach the gospel of repentance and baptism for the remission of sins and nothing more. That which was greater (Christ/The Melchizedek priesthood) was to come after. Is not the gospel of repentance and baptism the gospel of restoration? A restoration from the fall of Adam. In Biblical Hebrew, the idea of repentance is represented by two verbs: שוב shuv (to return) and נחם nacham (to feel sorrow). Repent means to turn or return to God. It is worth noting that Elias is to turn hearts (Luke 1:17). This is also the mission of latter day Elijah to turn (restore) hearts (covenants) of both fathers and children.

It was John the Baptist that began the restoration of the priesthood (again turning the hearts) in the latter days.

Notice the similarities between the character and mission of John the Baptist holding the office of Elias and the restored church and priesthood of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints?

• Many shall rejoice. (D&C 110:9)
• Shall be great in the sight of the Lord. (2 Ne 3:24)
• Shall drink neither wine nor strong drink (a requirement in order to more fully enjoy the companionship of the Holy Ghost). (D&C 89:5)
• Shall be filled with the Holy Ghost. (D&C 39:23, D&C 35:13)
• Many shall he (re)turn to the Lord their God. (D&C 113:10)
• Go before Him (God, Christ) in the spirit and power of Elias (restoration) to (re)turn the hearts of the fathers to the children. (D&C 110:14-15)
• To make ready a people prepared for the Lord. (D&C 34:5-6, D&C 104:59)

In a revelation given to Joseph Smith in March 1832 we read the following:

D&C 77:9 Q. What are we to understand by the angel ascending from the east, Revelation 7th chapter and 2nd verse?

Rev 7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, 3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

A. We are to understand that the angel ascending from the east is he to whom is given the seal of the living God over the twelve tribes of Israel; wherefore, he crieth unto the four angels having the everlasting gospel, saying: Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till WE have sealed the servants of OUR God in their foreheads. And, if you will receive it, this is ELIAS which was to come to gather together the tribes of Israel and restore all things.

This revelation identifies the angel ascending from the east as one that is given the authority to seal. It also importantly identifies this angel as Elias or the latter day forerunner which is to gather together the tribes of Israel and restore all things. These specific tasks are also identified with the Davidic endtime servant in Isaiah (Isaiah 11:10–12, D&C 113:6). Also notice that when the angel crieth the angel refers to himself in plural (WE or OUR).

In a sermon delivered at General conference at Nauvoo in april 1843 Joesph Smith taught that beasts are used by the prophets to represent earthly or worldly kingdoms and thus Joseph Smith alludes that more intelligent beings, such as angels, men (servants) and women (virgin, bride), are used to represent the kingdom of God or a higher kingdom.

“When God made use of the figure of a beast in visions to the I prophets, he did it to represent those Kingdoms who had degenerated and become corrupt--the Kingdoms of the world, but he never made use of the figure of a beast nor any of the brute kind to represent his kingdom. Daniel says when he saw the vision of the four beasts "I came near unto one of them that stood by, and asked him the truth of all this." The angel interpreted the vision to Daniel, but we find by the interpretation that the figures of beasts had no allusion to the Kingdom of God. You there see that the beasts are spoken of to represent the Kingdoms of the world the inhabitants whereof were beastly and abominable characters, they were murderous, corrupt, carnivorous and brutal in their dispositions. I make mention of the prophets to qualify my declaration which I am about to make so that the young Elders who know so much may not rise up and choke me like hornets. there is a grand difference and distinction between the visions and figures spoken of by the prophets and those spoken of in the Revelations of John.”

Linking the symbol of the angel from the east to this revealed principle of interpretation could the angel ascending from the east, which is Elias or holds the office of Elias, be a representation of the kingdom of God or the collective priesthood of God in the last days?

In March 10th 1844 Joseph Smith gives a sermon on the spirit of Elias, the spirit of Elijah and the spirit of Messiah. Note that this is the same terminology (“spirit of Elias”) that Gabriel uses in Luke 1:17. He starts out teaching about the spirit, power and office of Elias and his mission. He clarifies that Elias is the office of a forerunner and that we have a forerunner in the last days as also in the days of Christ. Then he introduces and identifies the spirit and power of Elijah as THE (awaited) Elias in the last days (I had read this sentence many times not understanding what it really meant, I thought it was a scribal error).

"But if I spend much more time in conversing about the spirit of Elias I shall not have time to do justice to THE SPIRIT & POWER OF ELIJAH, THIS IS THE ELIAS SPOKEN OF IN THE LAST DAYS & here is the rock upon which many split thinking the time was past in the days of John & Christ & no more to be, but the spirit of Elias was revealed to me & I know it is true therefore I speak with boldness for I know verily my doctrine is true. Now for Elijah, the spirit power & calling of Elijah is that ye have power to hold the keys of the revelations ordinances, oricles powers & endowments of the fulness of the Melchezedek Priesthood & of the Kingdom of God on the Earth & to receive, obtain & perform all the ordinances belonging to the Kingdom of God even unto the sealing of the hearts of the hearts fathers unto the children & the hearts of the children unto the fathers even those who are in heaven. Malachi says I will send Elijah before the great and dreadful day of the Lord come & He shall turn the hearts of the Fathers to the Children and the hearts of the Children to the Fathers lest I come & smite the earth with a Curse,"

According to Joseph Smith, and the scriptures confirms, it is not Elijah the individual nor Elias the individual that is the last days Elias, even though they delivered the required keys (D&C 13:1, D&C 110:13-16), but the group of servants who holds the spirit and power of Elijah in the last days. He then goes on to teach about what constitutes the spirit and power of Elijah, which in essence is the Melchizedek priesthood. Very condensed the power of Elijah is the power to seal, which is the same power and authority that was seen given to the angel ascending from the east (Gods direction) which was revealed as Elias that would restore all things according to D&C 77:9. The angel ascending from the east has the spirit and power of Elijah (to seal) but also holds the office of Elias or forerunner (restorer) and as mentioned before have many striking similarities with the prophesied Davidic end time servant.

In D&C 35:4 we learn that Sidney Rigdon had been sent forth, even as John, to prepare the way (an Elias) before not only the Lord but also latter day Elijah (the restored church/priesthood) which should come. Sidney Rigdon was a minister at the First Baptist Church preaching Campbell’s restorationism and many prominent early LDS leaders were members of Rigdon’s congregations prior to their conversions to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

I would suggest that the latter day or end time servant is a composite of latter day Elias, Elijah and David, where Elijah has more to do with the spiritual work and David more to do with the "political" work of the latter day servant.

I believe I have here identified some keys (there are many more) to identify the Davidic end time servant or forerunner prophesied by Isaiah, Nephi, Moroni and John and many more. I believe “he” is more familiar to us than most of us realize.

Tbone
captain of 100

Post by Tbone »

I'm pretty neutral on the Ezra's Eagle Prophecy, but I was reminded about it this morning while I was listening to an Economic Outlook webcast put on by KPMG. KPMG's economist Leo Abbruzzese forecasted a less than 50% chance of Trump not making it through his full term. It was interesting, though, how he spoke about it as if it was truly a real possibility, even if it isn't a likely outcome. His reasoning was mainly that Trump is a huge risk taker and is pretty much unpredictable. Eventually those risks could possibly play out negatively for him. The results of the mid-terms could be a key.

I guess we will see.

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

I was thinking about this prophecy today. So assuming this prophecy is true, and the feathers are in reference to the presidents, in order for Donald Trump to be a short feather he will have to be assassinated. If the gadiantons had enough dirt on him to make him resign then I think it would have surfaced by now. I also don't think there is a reason for them to wait much longer before they attempt to take him out. So if this prophecy is legit, I expect DJT to be assassinated within the next two years.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

NIGHTLIGHT wrote: May 14th, 2017, 11:03 am It may not be perfect but half a loaf is better than no loaf at all.
The Apocrypha is not a half of a loaf. It's a full loaf that is half bread, half pig manure, half astrology, and half marshmallow cream laced with a randomly toxic poison. While I do realize that adds up to 2 full loaves, you're still only going to get 1 loaf out of it but the two parts could come from any random mix. Whatever the mix, your best bet is still going to be only 1/2 bread. It could be potentially 0%.

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

Hi Gradles and TBone,

Yep, your both right. I've been seeing news reports like that as well. Something is afoot.

To clarify, a short feather is made either by 1. Resignation or 2. Asasination.

This is because of the first 2 short feathers: Kennedy and Nixon.

So, IF the definitions stay the same, then that is what we should expect to see with the current short feather Donald J. Trump.

You can read the free chapters on this exact topic here:

https://www.lastdaystimeline.com/free-chapters/

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

I just started reading "A Remnant Shall Return". It's interesting to note that we are getting nearer to the time when we can either prove this particular interpretation of Ezra's Eagle true, or prove it false. I'm excited to see what happens.

Does anyone else have any thoughts on this matter that may have become relevant in the last year or so?

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

I've read it. I'm watching it as well, he certainly seems to be on to something.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

James-T-Prout wrote: January 18th, 2018, 8:25 pm

So, IF the definitions stay the same, then that is what we should expect to see with the current short feather Donald J. Trump.
Why can't it be a short feather if Trump dies on the 18th hole of a golf course from a real heart attack with 6 months left of his second term? Or what if he isn't assassinated or doesn't resign but is impeached?

I like your material.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

gradles21 wrote: January 18th, 2018, 5:48 pm I was thinking about this prophecy today. So assuming this prophecy is true, and the feathers are in reference to the presidents, in order for Donald Trump to be a short feather he will have to be assassinated. If the gadiantons had enough dirt on him to make him resign then I think it would have surfaced by now. I also don't think there is a reason for them to wait much longer before they attempt to take him out. So if this prophecy is legit, I expect DJT to be assassinated within the next two years.

I recently read the book and have been thinking about it as well. if Trump and pence were taken out now, Pelosi would be the third short feather on the right wing. I see Pelosi as beeing more of a left wing type under control of the evil eagle heads/ secret combinations. Could this mean that the GOP take back the house in 2020?

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

shadow wrote: March 27th, 2019, 8:47 pm
James-T-Prout wrote: January 18th, 2018, 8:25 pm

Why can't it be a short feather if Trump dies on the 18th hole of a golf course from a real heart attack with 6 months left of his second term? Or what if he isn't assassinated or doesn't resign but is impeached?

I like your material.
Knowing how badly the left hates Trump, I’m thinking impeachment is on the table as a real possibility. And if it were to happen in his 1st term, I’d count that as a short feather. I’m not the author of the book though, YMMV.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

BeNotDeceived wrote: March 28th, 2019, 11:00 am Lines up best with 7yrs prosperity if Trump is re-elected in 2020 and likely shtf in 2024 or thereabouts.

Prolly when, once again the moon’s shadow doth darken places possibly directing our future course acting in conjunction with the Earth and Sun serving to direct pointers, as with other Liahonas. Perhaps well guided comets or commas will improve our understanding as related to replacement of missing punctuation in ancient manuscripts.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Must be very near being proved false by now.

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

Robin Hood wrote: March 28th, 2019, 3:07 pm Must be very near being proved false by now.
Depends on what you mean by near. Anytime before the end of a second term would be "short."

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

mirkwood wrote: March 28th, 2019, 10:04 pm
Robin Hood wrote: March 28th, 2019, 3:07 pm Must be very near being proved false by now.
Depends on what you mean by near. Anytime before the end of a second term would be "short."
Oh, does Michael Rush say that? That it can be a “short” feather even near the end of a 2nd term?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

The leftists are already losing their minds on Russia gate. Perhaps their insanity will drive them to plan B. They and the not so secret slime of the FBI and other conspirators within the government.

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

ori wrote: March 28th, 2019, 10:49 pm Oh, does Michael Rush say that? That it can be a “short” feather even near the end of a 2nd term?
His thought was anything that cut a full term short.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Trump hands the reins to Pence, 3yrs into his second term, matches well his matchless style.

MannahChef
captain of 10

Post by MannahChef »

ori wrote: March 28th, 2019, 10:49 pm
mirkwood wrote: March 28th, 2019, 10:04 pm
Oh, does Michael Rush say that? That it can be a “short” feather even near the end of a 2nd term?
Yes, Nixon served nearly half of his second term in office. That would mean that a short feather can serve nearly half of a second term in office. However, JFK died before even getting the chance to be elected. And so, a short feather can also be somebody who doesn't even get near to being elected! Frightening indeed, but we all hope Trump will serve a full and complete second and third and fourth term in office!

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

I just spoke to my mother last night about this take on "Ezra's eagle" - we were wondering how the rotten deep state gadiantons will try to oust Trump. We both agreed they will absolutely try to get rid of him whether it be by coup or taking him out Hillary style. If Barr is talking about investigating the swamp next, these roaches will not just scurry away from the light, they will work their secret works of darkness - Moroni (iirc) tells us to awaken to our awful situation once we realize the Gadiantons have taken root in our government. As much as I hope that what we're witnessing is the downfall of the whore of all the earth, I do not believe it will be Trump who takes them out. If they succeed in removing Trump, and then Pence, how quickly will all of this exposure be swept under the rug and how much more deeply will these Ticks embed themselves into our courts and into our government and our agencies?

Many are reading between the lines from Mueller's remarks today. He seems to be giving a nod to the house or to someone that this is no longer in his hands but that impeachment is the way forward (or worse.) What is crystal clear, is his investigation was corrupt from the beginning, and along with Comey, gave a big pass to the gadiantons who have clear ties of both conspiracy and collusion with Russia against the American People: Obama, Hillary, Mueller (surprise surprise,) Comey, etc. etc. NO WAY (yes I shouted that,) they're going to just stand idly by why Trump attempts to turn tables. I fear the worse is yet to come.
Food for thought: It is the angel of the Lord, and not Trump, who takes down the whore

Revelation 18:21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.
22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;
23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

Verse 24 is happening now in the middle east. This could happen here before we know it should these scumslime retake power.

Very next verses:

Revelation 19: 1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

Remember, Ezra's Eagle says the Lion arises during the reign of the final "feathers" / Presidents.

D&C 88:94 And another angel shall sound his trump, saying: That great church, the mother of abominations, that made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, that persecuteth the saints of God, that shed their blood—she who sitteth upon many waters, and upon the islands of the sea—behold, she is the tares of the earth; she is bound in bundles; her bands are made strong, no man can loose them; therefore, she is ready to be burned. And he shall sound his trump both long and loud, and all nations shall hear it.
95 And there shall be silence in heaven for the space of half an hour; and immediately after shall the curtain of heaven be unfolded, as a scroll is unfolded after it is rolled up, and the face of the Lord shall be unveiled;
96 And the saints that are upon the earth, who are alive, shall be quickened and be caught up to meet him.
97 And they who have slept in their graves shall come forth, for their graves shall be opened; and they also shall be caught up to meet him in the midst of the pillar of heaven—
98 They are Christ’s, the first fruits, they who shall descend with him first, and they who are on the earth and in their graves, who are first caught up to meet him; and all this by the voice of the sounding of the trump of the angel of God.

Who is "The Voice of the LORD?"

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

The Marred Servant. He who cut Rahab and defied Abalon.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Durzan wrote: May 29th, 2019, 7:02 pm The Marred Servant. He who cut Rahab and defied Abalon.
Who is Abalon?

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

NIGHTLIGHT wrote: May 29th, 2019, 7:40 pm
Durzan wrote: May 29th, 2019, 7:02 pm The Marred Servant. He who cut Rahab and defied Abalon.
Who is Abalon?
Its not a who, but more of a what. A primordial, ancient, and terrifyingly powerful Beast.