Notes on "Ezra's Eagle" Prophecy

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Re: Notes on "Ezra's Eagle" Prophecy

Post by James-T-Prout »

Hi LDS Anarchist and Durzan,

Yep, that is how I did the interpretation as well, plugging the God-given interpretation into the prophesy itself. It's in the book like that too. However, there is more detail of course.

Free Chapters are of The "Last Days" Timeline breaking down Ezra's Eagle are here:
https://www.lastdaystimeline.com/free-chapters/

Yes, the man at the front of the Lion Kingdom that takes down the Eagle Kingdom is prophet by definition. I do know who it is, specifically. And it is a shocker.

The Marred Servant, it could be.

But, what is even more important than WHO it is at the front of the Lion Kingdom....is what his purpose is to accomplish.

This prophet, at the front of the Lion Kingdom is to take down the Eagle Kingdom under it's last remaining Eagle Head and last short feather.

Also, he is to cause a great division among the people of the whole world. This man is the divisive act that God makes bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations. Nephi saw it just like this.

This man who is already known to Billions of people around the world will cause a great division. Will the Christians of the world want to follow this man who they already know. Or will they follow their State Religion who will fight against this man? It will be a dilemma for them; causing the great division.

And this Servant will be attended with the biggest miracles witnessed by man, up to this point in the Earth's timeline. Bigger than the parting of the Red Sea by Moses.

He is that big of a figure and that divisive.

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

James-T-Prout wrote: October 21st, 2017, 12:06 pm Hi LDS Anarchist and Durzan,

Yep, that is how I did the interpretation as well, plugging the God-given interpretation into the prophesy itself. It's in the book like that too. However, there is more detail of course.

Free Chapters are of The "Last Days" Timeline breaking down Ezra's Eagle are here:

Yes, the man at the front of the Lion Kingdom that takes down the Eagle Kingdom is prophet by definition. I do know who it is, specifically. And it is a shocker.

But, what is even more important than WHO it is at the front of the Lion Kingdom....is what his purpose is to accomplish.

This prophet, at the front of the Lion Kingdom is to take down the Eagle Kingdom under it's last remaining Eagle Head and last short feather.

Also, he is to cause a great division among the people of the whole world. This man is the divisive act that God makes bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations. Nephi saw it just like this.

This man who is already known to Billions of people around the world
will cause a great division. Will the Christians of the world want to follow this man who they already know. Or will they follow their State Religion who will fight against this man? It will be a dilemma for them; causing the great division.

And this Servant will be attended with the biggest miracles witnessed by man, up to this point in the Earth's timeline. Bigger than the parting of the Red Sea by Moses.

Isaiah 49:2
And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;
...shame u have posted this, it ruined my hopes of learning something new :?

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

...plus as The Lord's vassal, his life must be basically ruined in order to earn physical protection of his people. He cant be well known and successful Trump like figure. He will NOT be well known untill he starts his ministry...

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

LDS Anarchist wrote: October 21st, 2017, 4:10 pm
dafty wrote: October 21st, 2017, 12:16 pm Isaiah 49:2
And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;
...shame u have posted this, it ruined my hopes of learning something new :?
and...
dafty wrote: October 21st, 2017, 12:21 pm ...plus as The Lord's vassal, his life must be basically ruined in order to earn physical protection of his people. He cant be well known and successful Trump like figure. He will NOT be well known untill he starts his ministry...
I don't think that James is referring to a Trump-like figure. He said:

This man who is already known to Billions of people around the world will cause a great division. Will the Christians of the world want to follow this man who they already know. Or will they follow their State Religion who will fight against this man? It will be a dilemma for them; causing the great division.

Perhaps he's thinking it's Joseph Smith, Jun., come back from the dead.
James wrote:
"This man who is already known to Billions of people around the world will cause a great division. "
With my Trump like figure comment,I was specifically referring to the aforementioned quote. If he is known to billions of people(which is contrary to Isaiah's description of the man) he is a trump like figure, meaning famous and successful, otherwise,how would billions of people be aware of him? Also, JS junior, even if back from the dead, would not fit the bill of being known to billions...my two cents

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

Hi Dafty,

Thank you for your question. It is a good thought about Donald Trump. However, he is not the man that will come at the front of the Lion Kingdom as a prophet of God.

Lets look at some clues, internal to the prophecy itself.

This prophet comes at the End of the Eagle Kingdom, with the last Eagle Head, and the last short feather.

LDS Anarchist, your right. We are talking about the 4th Beast of Daniel. (See how you caught that after reading it twice or more. There is much more to be gleaned to this prophecy the more you read it.)

Remember Ezra's Eagle has 3 parts of timeframes it occupies.
  • The flying period with the sleeping Eagle Heads
  • The feather period
  • The awake 3 Eagle Head Period
Today in 2017, we are in the feather period. Soon to be transitioned in the next 4 short feathers to The Awake 3 Eagle Head Period.

NOTE to LDS Anarchist: America today 2017 is not the 4th Beast of Daniel. That is preposterous, and I do not claim it. Yet, I've heard some prophecy writers proliferate that idea. We have freedoms to a degree. Anyone can start a business, or side business. Anyone can drive a car. Anyone can get jobs. Anyone can get married. And taxes are high, but not as high as they have been. The Church is moving forward in growth, relatively unchecked. The 3 Eagle Heads are sleeping behind the scenes. However, it won't be that way for much longer, after the transition.

The 4th Beast of Daniel 7, is yet future. So is the evil Stout Horn leader. He is yet future.
The 4th Beast of the Gentiles is formed by the 3 Eagle Heads as they awake. It is under their direct stewardship that the 4th Beast comes to reality.

This is the time period when the Eagle Kingdom oppresses the meek, and destroys their houses, and generally attacks the Church of God.

Then after that time, is when the prophet at the front of the Lion Kingdom takes down the Eagle Kingdom from off the American continent, and provides cover for the restoration of the Constitution and the building of the New Jerusalem and temple.

This is part of the sequence of how America becomes a true empire kingdom with other nations, and then ultimately falls. Only to rise again under the restored constitution.

And we are not even to the Battle of Armageddon yet.

---------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------
Dafty, the prophet of God at the front of the Lion Kingdom is known to Billions of people on the planet, and yet comes wayyyy after Donald Trump. This prophet is not successful in the ways of the world in finance or business. He is at the head of the Lion Kingdom that is chased out of the wood where they have been hidden.

The real question is...what is the Lion Kingdom, and what do they accomplish with their appearance and takedown of the wicked Eagle Kingdom?

You don't have to guess. The research has been done. You can read it in the Free Chapters here:

Thank you.

Remember, The "Last Days" Timeline project is collaborative. So, ask questions as you have them. Really, how many times have you got to read a book and ask the author questions while you read it? (I wish I had that opportunity more often). Thank you

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

So The Lord hides him yet billions know him? ...dont get it ...and u can name him? Im a bit confused.

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

oh and lets not call him a trump like figure...lets say Putin like figure , cause hes known to billions as well. Or even better, say Ghandi like figure- not successful nor rich...yet known to billions. Nope, it still goes against the words of The Prophet Isaiah...The vassal of The Lord, ruined, a poor wayfaring man of grief, marred, hidden in His quiver.Yet, you say you know who it is, if only I pay 15$ for your PDF book... Nope, Im still confused...
PS. Theres NOTHING I can learn from your book that I have already learned from original 10 Lost Tribes- Esdras Eagle-Mike Sanders'(?) online blog...for free

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

...At least Mr Alaris shares his knowledge free of charge, no gimmicks etc... as a true messenger of The Lord. Even though, he got pangea idea completely wrong, since it leaves the brazilians with no access to the sea...LOL NOT IN A MILLION YEARS LOL

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

dafty wrote: October 23rd, 2017, 12:36 pm ...At least Mr Alaris shares his knowledge free of charge, no gimmicks etc... as a true messenger of The Lord. Even though, he got pangea idea completely wrong, since it leaves the brazilians with no access to the sea...LOL NOT IN A MILLION YEARS LOL
Lol, thanks - truly appreciate the compliment

and uh ... Brazilians? You have to admit that Brazil fits rather snugly into West / Central Africa. There are all sorts of pangea variations, and all of them have to stretch and contort land to fill the gulf of Mexico - the location of the City of Enoch.

Also, with my most recent article, I wanted to show that the USA is on the West side of Pangea - unless the poles were inverted, then it would be considered East. So I had to take a second look at both articles to confirm visually that Brasil would no longer have a coastline. So sad! LOL :)

And since you're addressing the elephant in the room, dafty, I personally chose to remain anonymous as I don't want anyone misconstruing my writings as being anything other than desire to learn truth, share truth, and find joy in discussing such with fellow believers. Money certainly can't ever be a motivator - at least for me - to write and share truth though the thought certainly had crossed my mind. The problem with selling books on interpretations of prophecy is that you now have a financial incentive to have what's printed be "right" whereas discovering "right," truth, and mysteries should be the ultimate incentive.

I'm not necessarily attributing bad motives to Brother Prout as he seems sincere and is certainly respectful - but is he not trying to step on any toes to sell more books? Only he can answer that one, and I'm fine if he doesn't even address this as I can only speak for myself.

As for vainglory, I have to admit that I check my blog numbers regularly after posting to see if my latest article is being read. That innocent desire can quickly become a feeling of pride if I am not careful. As nice as it would be to shout from the rooftops and have a massive audience, I'd rather genuinely uplift one person than have thousands or hundreds of thousands of empty hits. I wonder if that same feeling has overcome other bloggers who seem to have attacked me more vehemently than most as though perhaps they view me as some sort of threat? Truly bizarre.

Anyway, I tried to keep this somewhat relevant to the thread, and Brother Prout certainly does not have to answer as to whether a financial incentive has affected the bottom line of unfolding mysteries. :)

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

As a matter of fact I wouldnt mind people earning from revealing mysteries...I have purchased loads off internet-gileadi, brian lj, birenkhoff,james(? lol )...I would even purchase ur stuff u anti flat earther 🤣...but if one claims to know who DS is, although the Lord says' nah ah I hid him im my quiver' u better b more substansive with ur claim, than just a simple-"i know and its a shocker rubbish..."

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

LDS Anarchist wrote: October 23rd, 2017, 2:58 pm
dafty wrote: October 21st, 2017, 4:21 pm
LDS Anarchist wrote: October 21st, 2017, 4:10 pm Perhaps he's thinking it's Joseph Smith, Jun., come back from the dead.
James wrote:
"This man who is already known to Billions of people around the world will cause a great division. "
With my Trump like figure comment,I was specifically referring to the aforementioned quote. If he is known to billions of people(which is contrary to Isaiah's description of the man) he is a trump like figure, meaning famous and successful, otherwise,how would billions of people be aware of him? Also, JS junior, even if back from the dead, would not fit the bill of being known to billions...my two cents
I have heard it taught that when Joseph Smith died that he began presiding over the spirit world and that everyone would have to go through him in the spirit world in order to get saved. So, taking that theological view, that would certainly have "billions of people around the world" knowing him. And given that he's in the spirit world, he's technically "hidden." And he wouldn't be rich like Trump in the spirit world, right?

Now, I'm just putting this forth as a support for the view that James could have been referring to Joseph Smith brought back from the dead, even with what James wrote about "billions." But I am not putting this view forth as my own view. (Nor am I saying that the teaching that Joseph Smith presides over the spirit world is correct. Others in the church have taught this, not me.)

However, now with what James has written above, it may be that he is not thinking it is Joseph Smith.

At any rate, it doesn't matter. I've now looked at Daniel 7 and also Daniel chapters 8 and 11, and also Revelation chapters 13 and 17, and it is quite obvious to me that the 2 Esdras vision recorded in 2 esdras chapters 11 and 12 is speaking of the end times, not of the times of types and shadows. But James and others can continue to believe otherwise, as they like.

And this is for others, for James won't believe this: in the end times there will be a league of kingdoms, with kings (actual monarchs.) The times of types and shadows have leagues of nations, not kingdoms. Why? Because these are all just shadows and types of things to come. All these end times visions shown to Daniel, John and Esdras, then, are of end times leagues of kingdoms with kings. This is why all the language in these texts is of kings and kingdoms, and not of nations. The "game of thrones" gets established during the end times, not during the times of types and shadows. I have previously blogged about the game of thrones in this comment, for those interested in learning more.
thank u ldsa for reiterating ur point, but im daft not dull ;) and I got it first time round lol...but until James comes clean with regards to who he believes DS to be and where his kingdom is(without me or anyone else buying his pdf book) I will not change my stance upon the subject x

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

dafty wrote: October 23rd, 2017, 3:08 pm
LDS Anarchist wrote: October 21st, 2017, 4:10 pm Perhaps he's thinking it's Joseph Smith, Jun., come back from the dead.
James wrote:
I have heard it taught that when Joseph Smith died that he began presiding over the spirit world and that everyone would have to go through him in the spirit world in order to get saved. So, taking that theological view, that would certainly have "billions of people around the world" knowing him. And given that he's in the spirit world, he's technically "hidden." And he wouldn't be rich like Trump in the spirit world, right?

Now, I'm just putting this forth as a support for the view that James could have been referring to Joseph Smith brought back from the dead, even with what James wrote about "billions." But I am not putting this view forth as my own view. (Nor am I saying that the teaching that Joseph Smith presides over the spirit world is correct. Others in the church have taught this, not me.)

However, now with what James has written above, it may be that he is not thinking it is Joseph Smith.

At any rate, it doesn't matter. I've now looked at Daniel 7 and also Daniel chapters 8 and 11, and also Revelation chapters 13 and 17, and it is quite obvious to me that the 2 Esdras vision recorded in 2 esdras chapters 11 and 12 is speaking of the end times, not of the times of types and shadows. But James and others can continue to believe otherwise, as they like.

And this is for others, for James won't believe this: in the end times there will be a league of kingdoms, with kings (actual monarchs.) The times of types and shadows have leagues of nations, not kingdoms. Why? Because these are all just shadows and types of things to come. All these end times visions shown to Daniel, John and Esdras, then, are of end times leagues of kingdoms with kings. This is why all the language in these texts is of kings and kingdoms, and not of nations. The "game of thrones" gets established during the end times, not during the times of types and shadows. I have previously blogged about the game of thrones in this comment, for those interested in learning more.
thank u ldsa for reiterating ur point, but im daft not dull ;) and I got it first time round lol...but until James comes clean with regards to who he believes DS to be and where his kingdom is(without me or anyone else buying his pdf book) I will not change my stance upon the subject x
Sorry to keep threadjacking, but as long as we are all stating our beliefs about the end times servant, I believe strongly the Davidic Servant is the 8th being in authority yet has - until now - been one step below the seven archangels in authority. I've been reading the Book of Enoch which has been amazing and has fabulously provided even more evidence of this. There are seven holy ones in the Book of Enoch. As I started reading the book I thought to myself, "Enoch is the steward of level six beings and will be meeting ZION with the City of Enoch (Moses 7:63) to finalize the bride for the bridegroom. I bet there will be prophecies about the end times servant." Sure enough, the "Elect One" is the end times servant in the Book of Enoch (Ethiopian - I haven't reached the other books yet.) There is a ton about him, and I will likely start a new thread on this at some point. Some think the Elect One is Christ - nope. He is described as being "Like" the holy ones just as Michael (a holy one) is described as being "like" unto God. They are "like" because they are on the cusp of becoming themselves.

Now imagine this is a successive leveling up, so to say. God's work and glory is the immortality and eternal life of man. So his glory is dependent on our own - and that's how it works from one higher level to the next level lower. Michael's ascension is highly dependent on the next level down and so on. So, as the Davidic Servant ascends to the level of "holy one," then that provides Michael with what he needs to ascend to become a Son. As the michaels / adams of Christ's worlds ascend, that is what He needs to start His Fatherhood and start choosing his firstborn and so on. Too deep? Anyway, just imagine a stack of seven who need the eighth to join them before they get "pushed up" the chain and so on. Each ascension depends on the success of those over whom they have stewardship.

That is why Joseph Smith is not the end times servant. Each of the seven provided their dispensations already and the Davidic Servant is a deep, rich symbol of the product of their work as his ministry is one of glory and ascension. He is the fruit of their labors as he leaves the conditional servitude to become a full inheritor to go no more out. He is the eighth dispensation head, the number of renewal or the first day of the next iteration.
Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
That is the sixth promise of overcoming aligned to the Davidic Servant and the 144,000. The next level higher is the promise given to the seven as they ascend and becomes Sons of God themselves:
Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
Again, that is why Joseph Smith may provide some phone support, but he is not the one who symbolizes the entry into a new order - an ascension of a soul who ascends as the Earth ascends. The one who is hidden in the shadow of the Lord's hand for all of these reasons. As this deep, rich symbol of the fruit of the labors of the holy ones, the adversary wants to find him and stop him at all costs. That and he slew Rahab who was likely a dear friend of the devil's. Isaiah 51:9.

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

alaris wrote: October 23rd, 2017, 3:50 pm
dafty wrote: October 23rd, 2017, 3:08 pm
James wrote:

Sorry to keep threadjacking, but as long as we are all stating our beliefs about the end times servant, I believe strongly the Davidic Servant is the 8th being in authority yet has - until now - been one step below the seven archangels in authority. I've been reading the Book of Enoch which has been amazing and has fabulously provided even more evidence of this. There are seven holy ones in the Book of Enoch. As I started reading the book I thought to myself, "Enoch is the steward of level six beings and will be meeting ZION with the City of Enoch (Moses 7:63) to finalize the bride for the bridegroom. I bet there will be prophecies about the end times servant." Sure enough, the "Elect One" is the end times servant in the Book of Enoch (Ethiopian - I haven't reached the other books yet.) There is a ton about him, and I will likely start a new thread on this at some point. Some think the Elect One is Christ - nope. He is described as being "Like" the holy ones just as Michael (a holy one) is described as being "like" unto God. They are "like" because they are on the cusp of becoming themselves.

Now imagine this is a successive leveling up, so to say. God's work and glory is the immortality and eternal life of man. So his glory is dependent on our own - and that's how it works from one higher level to the next level lower. Michael's ascension is highly dependent on the next level down and so on. So, as the Davidic Servant ascends to the level of "holy one," then that provides Michael with what he needs to ascend to become a Son. As the michaels / adams of Christ's worlds ascend, that is what He needs to start His Fatherhood and start choosing his firstborn and so on. Too deep? Anyway, just imagine a stack of seven who need the eighth to join them before they get "pushed up" the chain and so on. Each ascension depends on the success of those over whom they have stewardship.

That is why Joseph Smith is not the end times servant. Each of the seven provided their dispensations already and the Davidic Servant is a deep, rich symbol of the product of their work as his ministry is one of glory and ascension. He is the fruit of their labors as he leaves the conditional servitude to become a full inheritor to go no more out. He is the eighth dispensation head, the number of renewal or the first day of the next iteration.
Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
That is the sixth promise of overcoming aligned to the Davidic Servant and the 144,000. The next level higher is the promise given to the seven as they ascend and becomes Sons of God themselves:
Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
Again, that is why Joseph Smith may provide some phone support, but he is not the one who symbolizes the entry into a new order - an ascension of a soul who ascends as the Earth ascends. The one who is hidden in the shadow of the Lord's hand for all of these reasons. As this deep, rich symbol of the fruit of the labors of the holy ones, the adversary wants to find him and stop him at all costs. That and he slew Rahab who was likely a dear friend of the devil's. Isaiah 51:9.
Now then, mr Alaris-ur back!!! welcome, welcome,...more purposeful threadjacking we need lol Ive been getting awful bored as of late🤣
...just dont charge me for a privilage of reading ur next thread, or...or I will go back to re-reading LDSA blog again😎

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

Hi Dafty,

The man in Isaiah, who is also re-recorded in the Book of Mormon, is the man. As far as I can tell, they are the same. And he is known to approximately 2.3 Billion people in 2015.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/20 ... in-europe/

This Servant will cause a giant rift in the Christianity of the future day. He is a divisive figure, as mentioned earlier.

It's not Trump or Putin. This Servant comes much later than either Trump or Putin. Since Trump is the 1st short feather on the Right Wing of Ezra's Eagle. We have a few more characters to show up on the scene before one of the Servants show up.

It won't be a person that is unfamiliar to you. You know of him very well. But, in this setting and role, it very well might be unfamiliar, because I had never encountered it, before I read Ezra's Eagle and saw what this Servant would be doing when he comes at the head of the Lion Kingdom.

-----------------------
I tried to copy and paste some research in here, but the formatting won't hold. I'll have to try to post some research in here another way. Thank you
----------------------

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

James-T-Prout wrote: October 23rd, 2017, 4:21 pm Hi Dafty,

The man in Isaiah, who is also re-recorded in the Book of Mormon, is the man. As far as I can tell, they are the same. And he is known to approximately 2.3 Billion people in 2015.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/20 ... in-europe/

This Servant will cause a giant rift in the Christianity of the future day. He is a divisive figure, as mentioned earlier.

It's not Trump or Putin. This Servant comes much later than either Trump or Putin. Since Trump is the 1st short feather on the Right Wing of Ezra's Eagle. We have a few more characters to show up on the scene before one of the Servants show up.

It won't be a person that is unfamiliar to you. You know of him very well. But, in this setting and role, it very well might be unfamiliar, because I had never encountered it, before I read Ezra's Eagle and saw what this Servant would be doing when he comes at the head of the Lion Kingdom.

-----------------------
I tried to copy and paste some research in here, but the formatting won't hold. I'll have to try to post some research in here another way. Thank you
----------------------
I really need to write an article dedicated to all the scriptures that speak of the end times servant and how it is not Joseph Smith or Jesus Christ. Too many LDS cling on to these interpretations because the thought is uncomfortable and unpopular. Like the Jews at the time of Christ they are clinging on to tradition and looking past the mark.

Brother Prout, I certainly hope you are not indicating that Jesus Himself is this person?
"the throne and kingdom of David is to be taken from him and given to another by the name of David in the last days, raised up out of his lineage" (TPJS, p. 339). Elder Orson Hyde, in his dedicatory prayer on the Mount of Olives, October 24, 1841, prophesied that the Jews would return to Jerusalem and that in time a leader called David, "even a descendant from the loins of ancient David, [would] be their king" (HC 4:457).
I suppose John the beloved could fit with what you are saying, however, John is not the Davidic King either. He very well may be the root, but he is not the Rod.

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

but why not just say it?
ie. it is Joseph Smith resurrected
or its David Bednar
or Grigori Rasputin reincarnated lol
or Donald Tusk EU president
or last but not the least another Donald...Duck lol
why so secretive????? why tease???? why be childish???

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

dafty wrote: October 23rd, 2017, 4:50 pm but why not just say it?
or its David Bednar
Rasputin??

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

lol some crazy russian guy lol a bit like that nostradamus 🤣...wheres ur tin foil hat??? lol
ps. In all seriousness, I was just trying to make a point that if one comes to this forum and say he/she knows who DS is .. and keeps repeating he/she does...then just let us know-SAY IT, dont tease and beat around the bush. Unless, obviously, he/she is full of 💩

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

dafty wrote: October 23rd, 2017, 5:10 pm lol some crazy russian guy lol a bit like that nostradamus 🤣...wheres ur tin foil hat??? lol
ps. In all seriousness, I was just trying to make a point that if you come to this forum and say u know who DS is .. and u keep repeating u do...then just let us know-SAY IT, dont tease and beat around the bush. Unless, obviously, he /she is full of ....
I know who Rasputin is ... *shivers*

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigori_Rasputin

Now, now. I have been trying to think how I can demonstrate the Davidic Servant is not John the Beloved. I believe John may be one of the two witnesses, so that puts in me in a bit of a bind. On one hand, many LDS reject John as a witness because he's translated, even though there's evidence that the two witnesses are empowered and protected from harm for a time - Couldn't the same source of power who is the source of translations provide such to empower and protect. Can't the same Lord who giveth and taketh away take away said power when He wills?

Anyway, just in case Brother Prout believes John is the Davidic Servant, I'll need to revisit just how the scriptures demonstrate he isn't. Of the top of my head, John does not need to Awake and Arise! (Isaiah 51:9)

http://www.isaiahexplained.com/51#three_col

The symbol of the root is certainly one and how John has been here, rooted to the Earth for 2,000 years. Moses 7:62 is another evidence to me - Righteousness (the rod) is sent down from heaven and truth (the root) is sent forth from the earth:
Moses 7:62 And righteousness will I send down out of heaven; and truth will I send forth out of the earth, to bear testimony of mine Only Begotten; his resurrection from the dead; yea, and also the resurrection of all men; and righteousness and truth will I cause to sweep the earth as with a flood, to gather out mine elect from the four quarters of the earth, unto a place which I shall prepare, an Holy City, that my people may gird up their loins, and be looking forth for the time of my coming; for there shall be my tabernacle, and it shall be called Zion, a New Jerusalem.
63 And the Lord said unto Enoch: Then shalt thou and all thy city meet them there, and we will receive them into our bosom, and they shall see us; and we will fall upon their necks, and they shall fall upon our necks, and we will kiss each other;
Moses 7 also mentions an earthquake as does Revelation 11, and Isaiah 11 speaks of the Rod and Root's responsibility to gather - so these verses tie into Isaiah 11 as well as Revelation 11; and both of those chapters speak of the breath of lips slaying the wicked / enemies. There are two characters in each chapter (none change their parentage.) Perhaps the 11 numbering is a coincidence, but perhaps not as both saw and comprehended far beyond what would be required to sync up their writings by chapter even if they themselves only saw them numbered later.
Isaiah 11:4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
Revelation 11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
Then of course the Zechariah 4 scripture ties it all together as the two olive trees stand on either side of the seven candlesticks.
Zechariah 4:11 ¶ Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?
12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

Again we have two figures who are olive trees which represent Israel as a whole, so those who gather Israel being symbolized by trees makes a lot of sense. All of these scriptures are threaded together. I personally believe the root is John and the rod is James is brother - as they are both of Ephraim and of Jesse - cousins to Jesus, sharing in the birthright of Jesse, though the rod is only partly a descendant of Jesse unlike the root who is still in the same flesh. Again, Righteousness comes down from heaven and truth comes from the earth - where he has been this whole time. Truth because he is the revelator. Anyway, the Rod is reborn through the veil - likely with family ties that go back to both rehoboam and jeroboam but this generational distance from James parents now leaves him to be "partly" a descendant. That is my personal interpretation. His identity was hidden even to himself which is why he is commanded to awake and arise by the Lord.
D&C 113:1 Who is the Stem of Jesse spoken of in the 1st, 2d, 3d, 4th, and 5th verses of the 11th chapter of Isaiah?
2 Verily thus saith the Lord: It is Christ.
3 What is the rod spoken of in the first verse of the 11th chapter of Isaiah, that should come of the Stem of Jesse?
4 Behold, thus saith the Lord: It is a servant in the hands of Christ, who is partly a descendant of Jesse as well as of Ephraim, or of the house of Joseph, on whom there is laid much power.
5 What is the root of Jesse spoken of in the 10th verse of the 11th chapter?
6 Behold, thus saith the Lord, it is a descendant of Jesse, as well as of Joseph, unto whom rightly belongs the priesthood, and the keys of the kingdom, for an ensign, and for the gathering of my people in the last days.
Well I just learned something new - the root and the rod stand next to the Lord of the whole earth in D&C 113 as well - stem, rod, and root. Yet another thread to tie all these scriptures together.

Some final food for thought. Unto John rightly belongs the priesthood and the keys because I believe that he is the older brother, despite "Peter, James, and John" always being listed in that order. The younger brother always, always receives the birthright apart from Jesus Christ Himself - so if James is the senior of the two than he is more than likely the younger brother. Then John - unto whom rightly belongs the keys - defers them to his younger brother in a grand gesture that deeply embodies eternal truth - Firstborn is earned not given.

And before you cast all this aside, consider it is Peter, James, and John who cast out the devil before we move from the Telestial world to the Terrestrial in the temple. And there's this:
D&C 7:1 And the Lord said unto me: John, my beloved, what desirest thou? For if you shall ask what you will, it shall be granted unto you.
2 And I said unto him: Lord, give unto me power over death, that I may live and bring souls unto thee.
3 And the Lord said unto me: Verily, verily, I say unto thee, because thou desirest this thou shalt tarry until I come in my glory, and shalt prophesy before nations, kindreds, tongues and people.
4 And for this cause the Lord said unto Peter: If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? For he desired of me that he might bring souls unto me, but thou desiredst that thou mightest speedily come unto me in my kingdom.
5 I say unto thee, Peter, this was a good desire; but my beloved has desired that he might do more, or a greater work yet among men than what he has before done.
6 Yea, he has undertaken a greater work; therefore I will make him as flaming fire and a ministering angel; he shall minister for those who shall be heirs of salvation who dwell on the earth.
7 And I will make thee to minister for him and for thy brother James; and unto you three I will give this power and the keys of this ministry until I come.
8 Verily I say unto you, ye shall both have according to your desires, for ye both joy in that which ye have desired.
Last edited by Alaris on October 23rd, 2017, 5:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

or its David Bednar
Maybe you're supposed to buy his book to find out. :P

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

BeNotDeceived wrote: October 23rd, 2017, 5:39 pm
or its David Bednar
Maybe you're supposed to buy his book to find out. :P
maybe I already have? and am well pee'd off with it???👹
🤣

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

LDS Anarchist wrote: October 23rd, 2017, 5:45 pm Well, if the Christians know who this guy is, then if must be a prophet from the Bible, come back from the dead, or a translated prophet. But James said it would be someone who was divisive, so...perhaps Elijah the Tishbite? (Christ was also divisive, but I don't think James is talking of Christ.) Also, John the Beloved doesn't strike me as divisive. So, I'm gonna say he's thinking of Elijah. Or, maybe of John the Baptist (who was the other Elijah...) John the Baptist certainly was divisive.
Good points, but John = Davidic Servant has been divisive here on these forums .. of course that's not necessarily saying much! :)

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

LDS Anarchist wrote: October 23rd, 2017, 5:45 pm Well, if the Christians know who this guy is, then if must be a prophet from the Bible, come back from the dead, or a translated prophet. But James said it would be someone who was divisive, so...perhaps Elijah the Tishbite? (Christ was also divisive, but I don't think James is talking of Christ.) Also, John the Beloved doesn't strike me as divisive. So, I'm gonna say he's thinking of Elijah. Or, maybe of John the Baptist (who was the other Elijah...) John the Baptist certainly was divisive.
Now, now mr anarchist(can I call u Johnny Rotten?😁). No more speculating nor guess work. The man of ur caliber should know what he's thinking😉😙

dafty
captain of 100

Re: Johnny Rotten

Post by dafty »

LDS Anarchist wrote: October 23rd, 2017, 6:12 pm I once saw Johnny Rotten sing with P.I.L. back in the day. (They opened for INXS.) They were foul-mouthed but intense. The audience hated them. (The audience was there to see INXS.) After the concert, I walked out to my car and the whole P.I.L. band was also walking out to their bus or whatever it was they were using. Nobody else was around, just me and my sister and we walked right into them. I told them I liked their show and they thanked me. I didn't know who was who, but it was the entire band.

Hmm...I wonder if billions of people know who Johnny Rotten is...? He's from England, right? That's the lion country, right?....
🤣
lol this is getting better and better...
PS.Is that story for real or ur pulling my legs?

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

ok, i have probably gone far enough derailing this thread. I feel also that possibly I have been toying with mans livelihood here(coz for what I know james might be supporting his family off the book sale, who knows? Johnny rotten probably does lol).And since, Im supportive towards gileadi who does the same, why not let james be. might have been too harsh i guess, my bad.
anyways its getting awful late here in the sunny uk🤥, so i is goin to bed 😘