Notes on "Ezra's Eagle" Prophecy

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
gradles21
captain of 1,000

Re: Notes on "Ezra's Eagle" Prophecy

Post by gradles21 »

I was thinking about this prophecy today. So assuming this prophecy is true, and the feathers are in reference to the presidents, in order for Donald Trump to be a short feather he will have to be assassinated. If the gadiantons had enough dirt on him to make him resign then I think it would have surfaced by now. I also don't think there is a reason for them to wait much longer before they attempt to take him out. So if this prophecy is legit, I expect DJT to be assassinated within the next two years.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

NIGHTLIGHT wrote: May 14th, 2017, 11:03 am It may not be perfect but half a loaf is better than no loaf at all.
The Apocrypha is not a half of a loaf. It's a full loaf that is half bread, half pig manure, half astrology, and half marshmallow cream laced with a randomly toxic poison. While I do realize that adds up to 2 full loaves, you're still only going to get 1 loaf out of it but the two parts could come from any random mix. Whatever the mix, your best bet is still going to be only 1/2 bread. It could be potentially 0%.

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

Hi Gradles and TBone,

Yep, your both right. I've been seeing news reports like that as well. Something is afoot.

To clarify, a short feather is made either by 1. Resignation or 2. Asasination.

This is because of the first 2 short feathers: Kennedy and Nixon.

So, IF the definitions stay the same, then that is what we should expect to see with the current short feather Donald J. Trump.

You can read the free chapters on this exact topic here:

https://www.lastdaystimeline.com/free-chapters/

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

I just started reading "A Remnant Shall Return". It's interesting to note that we are getting nearer to the time when we can either prove this particular interpretation of Ezra's Eagle true, or prove it false. I'm excited to see what happens.

Does anyone else have any thoughts on this matter that may have become relevant in the last year or so?

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

I've read it. I'm watching it as well, he certainly seems to be on to something.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

James-T-Prout wrote: January 18th, 2018, 8:25 pm

So, IF the definitions stay the same, then that is what we should expect to see with the current short feather Donald J. Trump.
Why can't it be a short feather if Trump dies on the 18th hole of a golf course from a real heart attack with 6 months left of his second term? Or what if he isn't assassinated or doesn't resign but is impeached?

I like your material.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

gradles21 wrote: January 18th, 2018, 5:48 pm I was thinking about this prophecy today. So assuming this prophecy is true, and the feathers are in reference to the presidents, in order for Donald Trump to be a short feather he will have to be assassinated. If the gadiantons had enough dirt on him to make him resign then I think it would have surfaced by now. I also don't think there is a reason for them to wait much longer before they attempt to take him out. So if this prophecy is legit, I expect DJT to be assassinated within the next two years.

I recently read the book and have been thinking about it as well. if Trump and pence were taken out now, Pelosi would be the third short feather on the right wing. I see Pelosi as beeing more of a left wing type under control of the evil eagle heads/ secret combinations. Could this mean that the GOP take back the house in 2020?

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

shadow wrote: March 27th, 2019, 8:47 pm
James-T-Prout wrote: January 18th, 2018, 8:25 pm

Why can't it be a short feather if Trump dies on the 18th hole of a golf course from a real heart attack with 6 months left of his second term? Or what if he isn't assassinated or doesn't resign but is impeached?

I like your material.
Knowing how badly the left hates Trump, I’m thinking impeachment is on the table as a real possibility. And if it were to happen in his 1st term, I’d count that as a short feather. I’m not the author of the book though, YMMV.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

BeNotDeceived wrote: March 28th, 2019, 11:00 am Lines up best with 7yrs prosperity if Trump is re-elected in 2020 and likely shtf in 2024 or thereabouts.

Prolly when, once again the moon’s shadow doth darken places possibly directing our future course acting in conjunction with the Earth and Sun serving to direct pointers, as with other Liahonas. Perhaps well guided comets or commas will improve our understanding as related to replacement of missing punctuation in ancient manuscripts.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Must be very near being proved false by now.

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

Robin Hood wrote: March 28th, 2019, 3:07 pm Must be very near being proved false by now.
Depends on what you mean by near. Anytime before the end of a second term would be "short."

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

mirkwood wrote: March 28th, 2019, 10:04 pm
Robin Hood wrote: March 28th, 2019, 3:07 pm Must be very near being proved false by now.
Depends on what you mean by near. Anytime before the end of a second term would be "short."
Oh, does Michael Rush say that? That it can be a “short” feather even near the end of a 2nd term?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

The leftists are already losing their minds on Russia gate. Perhaps their insanity will drive them to plan B. They and the not so secret slime of the FBI and other conspirators within the government.

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

ori wrote: March 28th, 2019, 10:49 pm Oh, does Michael Rush say that? That it can be a “short” feather even near the end of a 2nd term?
His thought was anything that cut a full term short.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Trump hands the reins to Pence, 3yrs into his second term, matches well his matchless style.

MannahChef
captain of 10

Post by MannahChef »

ori wrote: March 28th, 2019, 10:49 pm
Oh, does Michael Rush say that? That it can be a “short” feather even near the end of a 2nd term?
Yes, Nixon served nearly half of his second term in office. That would mean that a short feather can serve nearly half of a second term in office. However, JFK died before even getting the chance to be elected. And so, a short feather can also be somebody who doesn't even get near to being elected! Frightening indeed, but we all hope Trump will serve a full and complete second and third and fourth term in office!

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

I just spoke to my mother last night about this take on "Ezra's eagle" - we were wondering how the rotten deep state gadiantons will try to oust Trump. We both agreed they will absolutely try to get rid of him whether it be by coup or taking him out Hillary style. If Barr is talking about investigating the swamp next, these roaches will not just scurry away from the light, they will work their secret works of darkness - Moroni (iirc) tells us to awaken to our awful situation once we realize the Gadiantons have taken root in our government. As much as I hope that what we're witnessing is the downfall of the whore of all the earth, I do not believe it will be Trump who takes them out. If they succeed in removing Trump, and then Pence, how quickly will all of this exposure be swept under the rug and how much more deeply will these Ticks embed themselves into our courts and into our government and our agencies?

Many are reading between the lines from Mueller's remarks today. He seems to be giving a nod to the house or to someone that this is no longer in his hands but that impeachment is the way forward (or worse.) What is crystal clear, is his investigation was corrupt from the beginning, and along with Comey, gave a big pass to the gadiantons who have clear ties of both conspiracy and collusion with Russia against the American People: Obama, Hillary, Mueller (surprise surprise,) Comey, etc. etc. NO WAY (yes I shouted that,) they're going to just stand idly by why Trump attempts to turn tables. I fear the worse is yet to come.
Food for thought: It is the angel of the Lord, and not Trump, who takes down the whore

Revelation 18:21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.
22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;
23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

Verse 24 is happening now in the middle east. This could happen here before we know it should these scumslime retake power.

Very next verses:

Revelation 19: 1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

Remember, Ezra's Eagle says the Lion arises during the reign of the final "feathers" / Presidents.

D&C 88:94 And another angel shall sound his trump, saying: That great church, the mother of abominations, that made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, that persecuteth the saints of God, that shed their blood—she who sitteth upon many waters, and upon the islands of the sea—behold, she is the tares of the earth; she is bound in bundles; her bands are made strong, no man can loose them; therefore, she is ready to be burned. And he shall sound his trump both long and loud, and all nations shall hear it.
95 And there shall be silence in heaven for the space of half an hour; and immediately after shall the curtain of heaven be unfolded, as a scroll is unfolded after it is rolled up, and the face of the Lord shall be unveiled;
96 And the saints that are upon the earth, who are alive, shall be quickened and be caught up to meet him.
97 And they who have slept in their graves shall come forth, for their graves shall be opened; and they also shall be caught up to meet him in the midst of the pillar of heaven—
98 They are Christ’s, the first fruits, they who shall descend with him first, and they who are on the earth and in their graves, who are first caught up to meet him; and all this by the voice of the sounding of the trump of the angel of God.

Who is "The Voice of the LORD?"

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

The Marred Servant. He who cut Rahab and defied Abalon.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Durzan wrote: May 29th, 2019, 7:02 pm The Marred Servant. He who cut Rahab and defied Abalon.
Who is Abalon?

Durzan

Post by Durzan »

NIGHTLIGHT wrote: May 29th, 2019, 7:40 pm
Durzan wrote: May 29th, 2019, 7:02 pm The Marred Servant. He who cut Rahab and defied Abalon.
Who is Abalon?
Its not a who, but more of a what. A primordial, ancient, and terrifyingly powerful Beast.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Durzan wrote: May 29th, 2019, 7:42 pm
Who is Abalon?
Its not a who, but more of a what. A primordial, ancient, and terrifyingly powerful Beast.
The thing that destroyed the spirit you speak about? You believe the MS is that soul remade?

Durzan

Post by Durzan »

NIGHTLIGHT wrote: May 29th, 2019, 7:53 pm
Durzan wrote: May 29th, 2019, 7:42 pm
Who is Abalon?
The thing that destroyed the spirit you speak about? You believe the MS is that soul remade?
Indeed.

Doc
captain of 100

Post by Doc »

Back in April 2018, I took the words of the prophet to heart, threw away foolish things, and focused on personal revelation. It has been an amazing journey and I have awakened and I did arise. At one point in my scripture studies, I came to the words of Christ in 3rd Nephi where he warned what would happen if the gentiles rejected the gospel. My searching, pondering, and pleading to understand the “lion” took me to Revelation. After Revelation I studied The D&C, Daniel, and then back to the Book of Mormon. A wonderful picture was painted regarding the fate of our country...but I still was left wondering how soon things may take place.

Ezra’s eagle fell into my lap. I picked it apart, studied it’s origins, compared every scholarly article regarding it to what I felt it meant. I tried really hard to dismiss it by examining parallels with Ancient Rome...but I just couldn’t do it. The way it brings Daniel’s, John’s, Nephi’s, Jesus’s, and Joseph Smith’s propechies together is amazing.

I’ve always felt how the chief judge being murdered on his judgement seat in 3rd Nephi (and the resulting chaos) would be mirrored in our time. I guess time will only tell, but I have definitely made all my physical and spiritual preparations as if it were to happen tomorrow. That said, I am planning on planting a walnut tree next week ;)

I

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

MannahChef wrote: March 31st, 2019, 12:58 pm
ori wrote: March 28th, 2019, 10:49 pm
Yes, Nixon served nearly half of his second term in office. That would mean that a short feather can serve nearly half of a second term in office. However, JFK died before even getting the chance to be elected. And so, a short feather can also be somebody who doesn't even get near to being elected! Frightening indeed, but we all hope Trump will serve a full and complete second and third and fourth term in office!
No, JFK was elected as president. You’re thinking of Robert F. Kennedy who was a presidential candidate, but was assassinated during the campaign.

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

mirkwood wrote: March 29th, 2019, 8:37 am
ori wrote: March 28th, 2019, 10:49 pm Oh, does Michael Rush say that? That it can be a “short” feather even near the end of a 2nd term?
His thought was anything that cut a full term short.
I agree with this interpretation