Notes on "Ezra's Eagle" Prophecy

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
gradles21
captain of 1,000

Re: Notes on "Ezra's Eagle" Prophecy

Post by gradles21 »

Ok that makes sense. So here's a scenario: If Trump were to die in either this term or next of "natural causes" it would be safe to say that he was actually assassinated and there was a cover up to make it look natural?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

AI2.0 wrote: October 16th, 2017, 4:29 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: October 15th, 2017, 1:18 am Curious, what if

A) President Trump choses not to run in 2020?

B) He runs, wins, and then resigns, handing the reigns to VP Pence?

I don't see 'B' as a viable option. It seems out of character for Pres. Trump to ever resign, no matter the reason.
I take Trump at his word, that he's in it to put us on the right track, then who knows what he'll do from there.

Just seeing what scenarios are consistent with Ezra's Eagle, and the idea that 7 years of prosperity, began in April.

An eventful 2024 may fit both, and should be marked by a second of two eclipses, barring planetary strike. :P

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

gradles21 wrote: October 17th, 2017, 8:50 am Ok that makes sense. So here's a scenario: If Trump were to die in either this term or next of "natural causes" it would be safe to say that he was actually assassinated and there was a cover up to make it look natural?
Hi Gradles21,

Wow, that is a good question.

So your question is if Trump died in 1st or 2nd term from normal causes, then he would "really" have been poisoned (or otherwise) intentionally. Is that right?

My goodness. I wouldn't go there myself, unless there is reason to believe there is evidence to support that concept.

For myself, if that happened, I would look for evidence to support an un-natural death. But, if no credible evidence was found, over time; I would have to call it a mulligan for the prophecy, because the evidence would not support the claim of assassination. Does that make sense?

A fulfillment like that would prove "odd" for a President to be removed. It would be a first, besides Warren Harding in the 1920s.

I would then wait to see a fulfillment around Mike Pence. Then, if that came to pass, calling it out at this early time, then we could probably say that Trump did have a problem by intentional murder.

But, remember readers of this post,...this is purely speculation from both myself and Gradles21. Only time will tell the real story.

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

Hi LDS Anarchist,

Yep, understood what you mean.

1. a prophet - We are all prophets under the sense of the definition that you are describing. We as (male) husbands are prophets to our families when we receive revelation for them. And when we have the spirit of prophecy when we bless them that certain things will happen in the future. Yes, I agree with that term. You are a prophet. I am a prophet.

2. Kings VS Leaders VS Presidents VS Potentates VS Rulers - I prefer to take a more simple definition of the term "kings" as simply "rulers". Which I cannot say that the word was not translated "rulers" in the first place as it proceeded off of Ezra's pen.

So to concretely say that the whole prophecy is wrong or that the interpretation of the prophecy is wrong because of that one word; it seems hasty and judgmental without having all the facts.
- granted that we are all human and the only facts we have about the prophecy are internal to the prophecy itself. So short of direct revelation from God a second time, on the same matter of this Ezra's Eagle vision, we may never know the precise wording of language that was intended by God himself.

However, given that we do have the prophecy in 2 chapters of 2nd Esdras 11 and 12; and it is sitting right before us in the plain text of the King James Version of 1611. It is real, you can touch it. It came from somewhere.
- although I have met those that deny that it exists. And those that deny that parts of the apocrypha are inspired at all.

I prefer to take the practical road of reading the prophecy as it is stated, as a more literal interpretation of the symbolism.

If we took the King (not equal) to a President example, the same could be applied to:
  • Kingdom (not equal) to Constitutional Republic
  • Or the Lion's voice of speaking for the Highest (not equal) to a prophet
  • Or the meek (not equal) to the Lord's people.
The list would be long if this exact measure were applied across the board. Therefore, I do not believe God to have given this key of "a king is always a king" 100% of the time. Although I do agree with you LDS Anarchist that most of the time it is "kings".

If 100%, the last day revelations beyond 2017 would be forfeit.

The 10 Kings in the 4th Beast Kingdom of the Gentiles (John's Scarlet Beast with 7 heads and 10 horns) that is ridden by the Whore Church, in the last days, would indeed be "kings" as well. However, the Earth today in 2017 doesn't have too many real kings left. However it does have psuedo-kings, defacto kings. Does that make sense?

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

Hey LDS Anarchist,

I went to your blog to reach you by email. Is there a way to contact you directly?

I saw that Rodney Cluff did some articles for you. I like him. I would like to write some articles for your readers too.

Give me a jingle at [email protected]. Thanks mate.

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

The ten kings remind me of the 10 governors that are set to rule the world in the new world order rumors.

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

Hi HiveTyrant36,

Yep, I could go with that description of the 10. I believe, from what I've read, that we are a bit further from that time period just yet. Because the 3 Eagle Heads that build the "governance of the world" are still not awake yet. That happens in 4 Presidents from now. But, remember, these are all short feathers. But, you are on the right track.

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

Hi LDS Anarchist,

Yes, I can agree with the concept of the Elias, as well. My readings have borne him out.

If the first of the 4 Davidic Servants are would be this Elias; then much could be said concerning the length of time in the End Days we have left.

There was ONE Davidic Servant that I left unknown in the book. However, after reading my friend Val Brinkerhoff's materials, I did leave it open to be just as you said...The Lamanite Prophet of Manasseh. The Joseph. I get it. I hear ya.

--------------------------------------------
Did you see my invite to write a few articles for your blog? (BTW, Iike Rodney Cluff's work. I was glad to see him there.)

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

James-T-Prout wrote: October 17th, 2017, 9:45 pm Hi HiveTyrant36,

Yep, I could go with that description of the 10. I believe, from what I've read, that we are a bit further from that time period just yet. Because the 3 Eagle Heads that build the "governance of the world" are still not awake yet. That happens in 4 Presidents from now. But, remember, these are all short feathers. But, you are on the right track.
4 short feathers from now, could mean 16 years. If we take the example of the first and second short feather we can see that the VP can't be a short feather unless they are elected into office.

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

Hi Bronco73idi,

OK, you have 2 questions, I think:

1. what is the length of time a short feather can serve as President while still being called a Short Feather by being taken out? (Is that the correct question?)

A. The example of the Short feather on the Eagle's Left wing that you are after is Richard Nixon. He made it into his 2nd term of office and still was a short feather. So, Trump could be well into his 2nd term of office to about 7 years into the Office of the President, and still be taken out and still be considered a "short feather." However remember, the prophecy does say the word "shortly". So prepare for a shorter rather than longer scenario.

2. Can a one-term VP that has taken over for a President be considered a Long Feather? (is that the correct question?)

A. Yes, the example you are looking for is Gerald Ford, who served after Richard Nixon. Ford was a long feather that came after the short feather Richard Nixon. President Ford served only 3ish years and finished office normally.

See this Wikipedia link to see Gerald Ford's Presidency information.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Ford

These are good questions Bronco. Have you read the prophecy yourself?
You can get free chapters of the book: The "Last Days" Timeline here:

https://www.lastdaystimeline.com/free-chapters/ (including the Ezra's Eagle Chapters. Thanks mate)

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

That answered both of my questions, I read your break down of it in a section of your book online. I then read the prophecy.

Putting it that all the next 4 being short feathers it can be fulfilled rather quickly, none of them can leave office properly. I like the 16 years better lol.

The Navaho prophecy of when a woman takes office where she doesn't belong could easily be the 3 heads becoming one with that one being a woman. Killary!!!

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

Hi Bronco73idi,

Could you show me that Navaho prophecy about the woman taking office? Do you have a source on that?

Right now.....for the 2nd time in history, the office of the Secretary of Homeland Security is being filled by a woman. She was John Kelly's assistant.
I don't think she would be there 3 Presidents from now, but it could happen if she does a super job at her work.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

The root and the rod are separate people in my book:
D&C 113:
1 Who is the Stem of Jesse spoken of in the 1st, 2d, 3d, 4th, and 5th verses of the 11th chapter of Isaiah?
2 Verily thus saith the Lord: It is Christ.
3 What is the rod spoken of in the first verse of the 11th chapter of Isaiah, that should come of the Stem of Jesse?
4 Behold, thus saith the Lord: It is a servant in the hands of Christ, who is partly a descendant of Jesse as well as of Ephraim, or of the house of Joseph, on whom there is laid much power.
5 What is the root of Jesse spoken of in the 10th verse of the 11th chapter?
6 Behold, thus saith the Lord, it is a descendant of Jesse, as well as of Joseph, unto whom rightly belongs the priesthood, and the keys of the kingdom, for an ensign, and for the gathering of my people in the last days.
If they were the same person, I believe the Lord would have specified such and would not have ascribed:

"partly" a descendant of Jesse as well as of Ephraim, or the house of Joseph to one and
IS a descendant of Jesse, as well as of Joseph to the other.

There is no mention of Ephraim for the root or mention of the word "partly." The Lord does not mispeak. This language is intentional to differentiate them as well as add clues to their identities.

I believe "partly a descendant of Jesse" means that the Rod receives that birthright through his mother, and that differentiation is only made on the Rod because he is the birthright heir.

I believe the priesthood may rightly belong to the root whereas the kingdom belongs to the Rod. Another possible interpretation is the priesthood rightly belongs to the root but passes to the younger brother instead - the Rod - just as it does with nearly every prophet and the lineage of the Fathers of Israel where the younger brother always receives the birthright.

The reference to four end times servants sounds like Kingdom of ZION or Julie Rowe as they both talk about a King, Prophet, Priest, and Witness. Julie Rowe says the Davidic King is Christ and that the Davidic Servant is the Prophet ... or Priest I cannot recall. The Edit: King and Priest are nearly always brothers or related at the head of a dispensation. Christ / John the Baptist. Jospeh / Hyrum. Moses / Aaron. Etc. The witness is usually hidden...or so they say.

I won't delve in too deeply here as this thread is about Ezra's Eagle and here I have gone and helped derail again. =\ Apologies Brother Prout. :)

Edit:
Here's a thread where Kingdom of ZION makes the case of a King, Priest, Prophet, and Witness. He's mentioned it more than once, so perhaps there's a better thread out there.

/viewtopic.php?t=2589

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

Hi Alaris and LDS Anarchist,

Good work guys. Both of these posts on the Davidic Servants have knowledge to be gained.

Both of these posts seem to have differing opinions as to who these 3-4 people are.
Think about that for a second. The doctrine and scripture quotes are unclear enough that two honest people looking at the same quotes and scriptures can't agree to the definitional meaning. THIS is the very problem in the world of prophecy writing and interpretation.

And I can't claim any more knowledge than either of you have put forth. Just my own opinions from reading the scriptures.

I wrote an appendix section on this very concept of "The Rod, The Branch, The Stem, and The Root" in The Last Days Timeline book. I do have my own opinions upon this topic as to who is what.

But, there is no need to discuss it in this thread. However, the other thread that Alaris pointed to, may be better for that topic, as this is the Ezra's Eagle Thread.

However,...the Lion Kingdom that takes down the Eagle Kingdom under it's last remaining Eagle Head and Last short Feather; does have a Davidic Servant at the lead. So we do know when one servant shows up in the timeline. Fun fun.

If you watch the "What the Scriptures Say About Donald Trump - How Long Will He Last?" presentation, you can see who it is there.
https://www.lastdaystimeline.com/presen ... ras-eagle/

I thank both of you for new knowledge in the area of the 3-4 Davidic Servants.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

It does seem to speak of a chosen servant in the last days. Possibly the Marred Servant?

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

Hi LDS Anarchist and Durzan,

Yep, that is how I did the interpretation as well, plugging the God-given interpretation into the prophesy itself. It's in the book like that too. However, there is more detail of course.

Free Chapters are of The "Last Days" Timeline breaking down Ezra's Eagle are here:
https://www.lastdaystimeline.com/free-chapters/

Yes, the man at the front of the Lion Kingdom that takes down the Eagle Kingdom is prophet by definition. I do know who it is, specifically. And it is a shocker.

The Marred Servant, it could be.

But, what is even more important than WHO it is at the front of the Lion Kingdom....is what his purpose is to accomplish.

This prophet, at the front of the Lion Kingdom is to take down the Eagle Kingdom under it's last remaining Eagle Head and last short feather.

Also, he is to cause a great division among the people of the whole world. This man is the divisive act that God makes bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations. Nephi saw it just like this.

This man who is already known to Billions of people around the world will cause a great division. Will the Christians of the world want to follow this man who they already know. Or will they follow their State Religion who will fight against this man? It will be a dilemma for them; causing the great division.

And this Servant will be attended with the biggest miracles witnessed by man, up to this point in the Earth's timeline. Bigger than the parting of the Red Sea by Moses.

He is that big of a figure and that divisive.

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

James-T-Prout wrote: October 21st, 2017, 12:06 pm Hi LDS Anarchist and Durzan,

Yep, that is how I did the interpretation as well, plugging the God-given interpretation into the prophesy itself. It's in the book like that too. However, there is more detail of course.

Free Chapters are of The "Last Days" Timeline breaking down Ezra's Eagle are here:

Yes, the man at the front of the Lion Kingdom that takes down the Eagle Kingdom is prophet by definition. I do know who it is, specifically. And it is a shocker.

But, what is even more important than WHO it is at the front of the Lion Kingdom....is what his purpose is to accomplish.

This prophet, at the front of the Lion Kingdom is to take down the Eagle Kingdom under it's last remaining Eagle Head and last short feather.

Also, he is to cause a great division among the people of the whole world. This man is the divisive act that God makes bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations. Nephi saw it just like this.

This man who is already known to Billions of people around the world
will cause a great division. Will the Christians of the world want to follow this man who they already know. Or will they follow their State Religion who will fight against this man? It will be a dilemma for them; causing the great division.

And this Servant will be attended with the biggest miracles witnessed by man, up to this point in the Earth's timeline. Bigger than the parting of the Red Sea by Moses.

Isaiah 49:2
And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;
...shame u have posted this, it ruined my hopes of learning something new :?

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

...plus as The Lord's vassal, his life must be basically ruined in order to earn physical protection of his people. He cant be well known and successful Trump like figure. He will NOT be well known untill he starts his ministry...

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

LDS Anarchist wrote: October 21st, 2017, 4:10 pm
dafty wrote: October 21st, 2017, 12:16 pm Isaiah 49:2
And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;
...shame u have posted this, it ruined my hopes of learning something new :?
and...
dafty wrote: October 21st, 2017, 12:21 pm ...plus as The Lord's vassal, his life must be basically ruined in order to earn physical protection of his people. He cant be well known and successful Trump like figure. He will NOT be well known untill he starts his ministry...
I don't think that James is referring to a Trump-like figure. He said:

This man who is already known to Billions of people around the world will cause a great division. Will the Christians of the world want to follow this man who they already know. Or will they follow their State Religion who will fight against this man? It will be a dilemma for them; causing the great division.

Perhaps he's thinking it's Joseph Smith, Jun., come back from the dead.
James wrote:
"This man who is already known to Billions of people around the world will cause a great division. "
With my Trump like figure comment,I was specifically referring to the aforementioned quote. If he is known to billions of people(which is contrary to Isaiah's description of the man) he is a trump like figure, meaning famous and successful, otherwise,how would billions of people be aware of him? Also, JS junior, even if back from the dead, would not fit the bill of being known to billions...my two cents

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

Hi Dafty,

Thank you for your question. It is a good thought about Donald Trump. However, he is not the man that will come at the front of the Lion Kingdom as a prophet of God.

Lets look at some clues, internal to the prophecy itself.

This prophet comes at the End of the Eagle Kingdom, with the last Eagle Head, and the last short feather.

LDS Anarchist, your right. We are talking about the 4th Beast of Daniel. (See how you caught that after reading it twice or more. There is much more to be gleaned to this prophecy the more you read it.)

Remember Ezra's Eagle has 3 parts of timeframes it occupies.
  • The flying period with the sleeping Eagle Heads
  • The feather period
  • The awake 3 Eagle Head Period
Today in 2017, we are in the feather period. Soon to be transitioned in the next 4 short feathers to The Awake 3 Eagle Head Period.

NOTE to LDS Anarchist: America today 2017 is not the 4th Beast of Daniel. That is preposterous, and I do not claim it. Yet, I've heard some prophecy writers proliferate that idea. We have freedoms to a degree. Anyone can start a business, or side business. Anyone can drive a car. Anyone can get jobs. Anyone can get married. And taxes are high, but not as high as they have been. The Church is moving forward in growth, relatively unchecked. The 3 Eagle Heads are sleeping behind the scenes. However, it won't be that way for much longer, after the transition.

The 4th Beast of Daniel 7, is yet future. So is the evil Stout Horn leader. He is yet future.
The 4th Beast of the Gentiles is formed by the 3 Eagle Heads as they awake. It is under their direct stewardship that the 4th Beast comes to reality.

This is the time period when the Eagle Kingdom oppresses the meek, and destroys their houses, and generally attacks the Church of God.

Then after that time, is when the prophet at the front of the Lion Kingdom takes down the Eagle Kingdom from off the American continent, and provides cover for the restoration of the Constitution and the building of the New Jerusalem and temple.

This is part of the sequence of how America becomes a true empire kingdom with other nations, and then ultimately falls. Only to rise again under the restored constitution.

And we are not even to the Battle of Armageddon yet.

---------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------
Dafty, the prophet of God at the front of the Lion Kingdom is known to Billions of people on the planet, and yet comes wayyyy after Donald Trump. This prophet is not successful in the ways of the world in finance or business. He is at the head of the Lion Kingdom that is chased out of the wood where they have been hidden.

The real question is...what is the Lion Kingdom, and what do they accomplish with their appearance and takedown of the wicked Eagle Kingdom?

You don't have to guess. The research has been done. You can read it in the Free Chapters here:

Thank you.

Remember, The "Last Days" Timeline project is collaborative. So, ask questions as you have them. Really, how many times have you got to read a book and ask the author questions while you read it? (I wish I had that opportunity more often). Thank you

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

So The Lord hides him yet billions know him? ...dont get it ...and u can name him? Im a bit confused.

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

oh and lets not call him a trump like figure...lets say Putin like figure , cause hes known to billions as well. Or even better, say Ghandi like figure- not successful nor rich...yet known to billions. Nope, it still goes against the words of The Prophet Isaiah...The vassal of The Lord, ruined, a poor wayfaring man of grief, marred, hidden in His quiver.Yet, you say you know who it is, if only I pay 15$ for your PDF book... Nope, Im still confused...
PS. Theres NOTHING I can learn from your book that I have already learned from original 10 Lost Tribes- Esdras Eagle-Mike Sanders'(?) online blog...for free

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

...At least Mr Alaris shares his knowledge free of charge, no gimmicks etc... as a true messenger of The Lord. Even though, he got pangea idea completely wrong, since it leaves the brazilians with no access to the sea...LOL NOT IN A MILLION YEARS LOL

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

dafty wrote: October 23rd, 2017, 12:36 pm ...At least Mr Alaris shares his knowledge free of charge, no gimmicks etc... as a true messenger of The Lord. Even though, he got pangea idea completely wrong, since it leaves the brazilians with no access to the sea...LOL NOT IN A MILLION YEARS LOL
Lol, thanks - truly appreciate the compliment

and uh ... Brazilians? You have to admit that Brazil fits rather snugly into West / Central Africa. There are all sorts of pangea variations, and all of them have to stretch and contort land to fill the gulf of Mexico - the location of the City of Enoch.

Also, with my most recent article, I wanted to show that the USA is on the West side of Pangea - unless the poles were inverted, then it would be considered East. So I had to take a second look at both articles to confirm visually that Brasil would no longer have a coastline. So sad! LOL :)

And since you're addressing the elephant in the room, dafty, I personally chose to remain anonymous as I don't want anyone misconstruing my writings as being anything other than desire to learn truth, share truth, and find joy in discussing such with fellow believers. Money certainly can't ever be a motivator - at least for me - to write and share truth though the thought certainly had crossed my mind. The problem with selling books on interpretations of prophecy is that you now have a financial incentive to have what's printed be "right" whereas discovering "right," truth, and mysteries should be the ultimate incentive.

I'm not necessarily attributing bad motives to Brother Prout as he seems sincere and is certainly respectful - but is he not trying to step on any toes to sell more books? Only he can answer that one, and I'm fine if he doesn't even address this as I can only speak for myself.

As for vainglory, I have to admit that I check my blog numbers regularly after posting to see if my latest article is being read. That innocent desire can quickly become a feeling of pride if I am not careful. As nice as it would be to shout from the rooftops and have a massive audience, I'd rather genuinely uplift one person than have thousands or hundreds of thousands of empty hits. I wonder if that same feeling has overcome other bloggers who seem to have attacked me more vehemently than most as though perhaps they view me as some sort of threat? Truly bizarre.

Anyway, I tried to keep this somewhat relevant to the thread, and Brother Prout certainly does not have to answer as to whether a financial incentive has affected the bottom line of unfolding mysteries. :)

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

As a matter of fact I wouldnt mind people earning from revealing mysteries...I have purchased loads off internet-gileadi, brian lj, birenkhoff,james(? lol )...I would even purchase ur stuff u anti flat earther 🤣...but if one claims to know who DS is, although the Lord says' nah ah I hid him im my quiver' u better b more substansive with ur claim, than just a simple-"i know and its a shocker rubbish..."