Gospel goes to all the world before Christ comes? Not exactly..

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Re: Gospel goes to all the world before Christ comes? Not exactly..

Post by Alaris »

I personally believe the 144,000 will be the main force that preaches the gospel to the world as a witness against the world before the end. This will include countries that haven't allowed missionaries - if this force of high priests are translated beings or resurrected beings, then those obstacles will be short hurdles for them.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

alaris wrote: October 7th, 2017, 2:44 pm I personally believe the 144,000 will be the main force that preaches the gospel to the world as a witness against the world before the end. This will include countries that haven't allowed missionaries - if this force of high priests are translated beings or resurrected beings, then those obstacles will be short hurdles for them.
That’s why I think we’re so close to the fulfillment of the end of The Times of The Gentiles

DEEPER storm
captain of 100

Post by DEEPER storm »

The gospel wasn’t sent to the gentiles until after the Savior’s crucifixion. The referenced scriptures indicate the gospel won’t go to the Jews and Heathen until after His return. It could be that the Savior’s leaving and returning are key pivot points for when certain groups of people receive the true gospel.

Of all the latter day prophecies given by general authorities, the one, in my view, that provides the best gauge of where we are in the timeline is Elder Talmage’s October 1916 pronouncement about the return of the Last Ten Tribes. This is noted on LDS.org or D&C Student Manuel. Considering that very few people live to be 112 -116 years old, their return could be within the next ten years. The New Jerusalem would be built around this time as well.

Your assertion regarding the mission work is well thought out. When President Monson made the missionary announcement in 2012, they mentioned that the Lord was hastening His work. D&C 88:73 and subsequent verses are also very informative as to where we are in the timeline.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

DEEPER storm wrote: October 14th, 2017, 10:50 pm The gospel wasn’t sent to the gentiles until after the Savior’s crucifixion. The referenced scriptures indicate the gospel won’t go to the Jews and Heathen until after His return. It could be that the Savior’s leaving and returning are key pivot points for when certain groups of people receive the true gospel.

Of all the latter day prophecies given by general authorities, the one, in my view, that provides the best gauge of where we are in the timeline is Elder Talmage’s October 1916 pronouncement about the return of the Last Ten Tribes. This is noted on LDS.org or D&C Student Manuel. Considering that very few people live to be 112 -116 years old, their return could be within the next ten years. The New Jerusalem would be built around this time as well.

Your assertion regarding the mission work is well thought out. When President Monson made the missionary announcement in 2012, they mentioned that the Lord was hastening His work. D&C 88:73 and subsequent verses are also very informative as to where we are in the timeline.
What you said was kinda confusing. Can you put it as simple as possible? I'm dumb lol

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

BeNotDeceived wrote: April 29th, 2017, 4:32 pm
SouEu wrote: April 29th, 2017, 2:48 pm I thought that the Gospel was supposed be preached to the heathen nations after the second coming.
That is my understanding, based on what I read in Prophecy Key to the Future. Japan seems to have a pretty good thing going. Wonder what are the properties of a place of refuge when roving bands begin to devastate the mainland US and presumably elsewhere. OTEC and other renewables will make many islands energy independent that are now slaves to the oil companies and their vulnerable distribution. @-)

Somewhere like this:

Pregnant dinosaur gonna give birth to the ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE :ymdevil:
Doth Yutu spell abort the zombie apocalypse or rather, another case of our failure to “subdue” the Earth as commanded?

Nevertheless, my recent relocation proves an escape, just in the nick of time. Image

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

After the gospels of the missionaries comes the gospel of hail mingled with blood, fire, earthquakes, waves heaving themselves beyond their bounds.

Really, people haven't heard of Jesus? The leaders of nations who reject Jesus still know about Jesus and have the chance to accept Him or reject Him in behalf of their people. It said the gospel would go to all the world. It didn't say the gospel would be accepted by all the world.

Jesus told me He is coming soon and that was in 2013. In fact many people have had that message given to them. So, these are the days and He will come.