Skousen Changes Timeline for WW3

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Skousen Changes Timeline for WW3

Post by Matchmaker »

Joel Skousen is changing his timeline for WW3. Instead of 5 to 10 years from now, he thinks it could happen any day. He said that people need to get up to date on their prepping. Any thoughts on this?

SouEu
captain of 50

Re: Skousen Changes Timeline for WW3

Post by SouEu »

It's kind of scary, with two huge hot spots right now, either one can blow up at any minute.

You have crazy North Korea, with China behind the scenes.

You have Syria and the issue with chemical weapons, with Russia behind the scenes.

Any bets on which one goes down first, or if neither do?

paulrobots
captain of 100

Post by paulrobots »

What did he actually say? Have a quote or link to his talk?

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS
captain of 100

Post by I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS »

The risks of going after Assad are still the same in regards to the Russia component, and we WILL be forced to act if it's apparent NK is close to being able to deliver a nuclear warhead to the US. That throws China into the mix as well.
These are significant challenges and I hope our leaders have the intestinal fortitude to make the hard decisions.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

paulrobots wrote: April 6th, 2017, 6:17 pm What did he actually say? Have a quote or link to his talk?
Same. Where's the proof?

SouEu
captain of 50

Post by SouEu »

I did a Google search and found this:

https://www.infowars.com/skousen-nkorea ... r-for-ww3/

SouEu
captain of 50

Post by SouEu »

Well, Guess what just happened, folks!

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s ... n_20170406

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

paulrobots wrote: April 6th, 2017, 6:17 pm What did he actually say? Have a quote or link to his talk?
He was on Alex Jones yesterday. Of course, he was right. The War just started about an hour ago.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

SouEu wrote: April 6th, 2017, 7:24 pm Well, Guess what just happened, folks!

I feel inside like your avatar's eyes look outside. I expect retaliation from Russia. I guess this is it, though I am still in denial.

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS
captain of 100

Matchmaker wrote: April 6th, 2017, 8:28 pm

I feel inside like your avatar's eyes look outside. I expect retaliation from Russia. I guess this is it, though I am still in denial.
This is not it. The U.S. told Russia of the attacks prior to their launch, which means it's likely no Russian troops were based there. Don't get me wrong, this has the potential to turn out badly, but this is not WWIII going hot as some might think.

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS
captain of 100

Well I take back part of my previous comment. CNN is reporting Russian's WERE on the base that was hit.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS wrote: April 6th, 2017, 8:38 pm

This is not it. The U.S. told Russia of the attacks prior to their launch, which means it's likely no Russian troops were based there. Don't get me wrong, this has the potential to turn out badly, but this is not WWIII going hot as some might think.
If the US told the Russians, what would prevent them from telling the Syrians? If the Syrians knew why wouldn't they move their assets?

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS
captain of 100

Silver wrote: April 6th, 2017, 9:14 pm

If the US told the Russians, what would prevent them from telling the Syrians? If the Syrians knew why wouldn't they move their assets?
Good point. Who knows which news reports are true anymore. One news site said we spoke with them multiple times about the strikes that were going to take place, and another news site is saying we did not talk to them at all. Ridiculous.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS wrote: April 6th, 2017, 9:16 pm

Good point. Who knows which news reports are true anymore. One news site said we spoke with them multiple times about the strikes that were going to take place, and another news site is saying we did not talk to them at all. Ridiculous.
It is truly ridiculous that just a week ago Secretary Tillerson was saying that it was not the goal of the Trump administration to remove Assad from power in Syria. Now with no proof we're killing the citizens of that sovereign country. The United States and its people will deserve all the cursing and buffeting and plagues and death we receive one day.

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS
captain of 100

Silver wrote: April 6th, 2017, 9:28 pm

It is truly ridiculous that just a week ago Secretary Tillerson was saying that it was not the goal of the Trump administration to remove Assad from power in Syria. Now with no proof we're killing the citizens of that sovereign country. The United States and its people will deserve all the cursing and buffeting and plagues and death we receive one day.
There's already talk of this being a false flag event to use as justification for escalation. I'm not one for most conspiracy theories, but when you have an event like this and not only are the perpetrators identified right off the bat, but we knew immediately what the chemical agent was. Too many details too fast is always suspect.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Let's look at this from another angle:
1. Does the United States have unlimited wealth? Does the United States have a high debt balance of $20Trillion? Can we afford yet another war?
2. Even if Assad did use chemical weapons on his own people, is launching missile attacks the only, the absolute only reasonable response from the US?
3. Are the supporters of Trump, and I think the number should be falling now, willing to buckle on a helmet and go fight in Syria and leave my children out of this mess?
4. I live in San Antonio where the military has facilities for treating our wounded warriors. It is sad to see so many maimed and scarred for life. It's real, people.

President Kimball (a true president, not a traitor like Trump) said that Americans are a warlike people. He's right, to our everlasting shame.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Doom!

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

Silver wrote: April 6th, 2017, 9:28 pm

Silver, how do you know for a fact that the President has "no proof?"

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

Silver wrote: April 6th, 2017, 9:44 pm Let's look at this from another angle:
1. Does the United States have unlimited wealth? Does the United States have a high debt balance of $20Trillion? Can we afford yet another war?
2. Even if Assad did use chemical weapons on his own people, is launching missile attacks the only, the absolute only reasonable response from the US?
3. Are the supporters of Trump, and I think the number should be falling now, willing to buckle on a helmet and go fight in Syria and leave my children out of this mess?
4. I live in San Antonio where the military has facilities for treating our wounded warriors. It is sad to see so many maimed and scarred for life. It's real, people.

President Kimball (a true president, not a traitor like Trump) said that Americans are a warlike people. He's right, to our everlasting shame.
This is all happening too fast. I don't think any of us have enough information to judge the President's decision. Perhaps praying for all the people involved on both sides of this situation is a better choice than saying the Americans deserve to be cursed or calling our President a traitor.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

GrandMasterB wrote: April 6th, 2017, 11:44 pmDoom!
Isaiah 17 does come to mind here. For the sake of his people, I wish Assad would just retire quietly and let this whole thing come to an end.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Nope, not gonna happen ,, 7 years of prosperity first that are just now getting underway. :-)

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

Give them 5 minute notice to evacuate not enough time to remove planes, they targeted the runway, fuel storage, radar and hangars and other infrastructure I am sure 69 missiles on one air base is virtually total destruction. Where can the infrastructure and plans be moved to unless you get them in the air, at that time in the morning will not happen in 5 minutes. Just my conjecture....

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Matchmaker wrote: April 7th, 2017, 2:50 am
Silver wrote: April 6th, 2017, 9:44 pm Let's look at this from another angle:

This is all happening too fast. I don't think any of us have enough information to judge the President's decision. Perhaps praying for all the people involved on both sides of this situation is a better choice than saying the Americans deserve to be cursed or calling our President a traitor.
See the Book of Mormon as well as the fall of the Roman & British Empires for historical precedents.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

Russia and China still aren't strong enough to take on the rest of the world. Trump is currently trying to strengthen the USA militarily unlike Obama.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

BeNotDeceived wrote: April 7th, 2017, 3:26 am Nope, not gonna happen ,, 7 years of prosperity first that are just now getting underway. :-)
If you call $20 Trillion in admitted sovereign debt, plus all the unfunded liabilities such as Social Security and Medicare, plus all the State and municipality debt, plus bankrupt government pension plans, plus private mortgages, plus private auto loans, plus student loans, "prosperity," I'd hate to see your definition of financial crisis.