September 23, 2017: Signs in the Heavens!

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Re: September 23, 2017: Signs in the Heavens!

Post by Alaris »

Z2100 wrote: September 4th, 2017, 9:23 pm
gangbusters wrote: September 4th, 2017, 7:07 pm I have a question for the astronomers on the forum. Last night I was doing an internet search to determine if local astronomy clubs would be gathering to see this constellation on the 23rd since it's such a rare event. Religious aspect aside, you'd think that something so rare would garner some attention. I found no mention of it anywhere other than religious sites.

It kind of made me doubt the significance of the event. Does anyone have an opinion on why it's not more of a big deal to astronomers? Thanks.
I recently read on Apple News a list of astronomical events that would take place this month. THEY DID NOT MENTION 9/23! Like, every single number of planetary alingments all come together on September 23. There will even be 5 planets in the sky on the 23rd!
That confirms it! ;)

Someone was saying Apple was the beast or something. It was actually pretty compelling. The fruit logo isn't an apple but the forbidden fruit which is why a bite was taken out or some such. It would also explain why I'm repulsed by Apple products! :D

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

It is now Saturday the 23 September, 2017 here on the East Coast of Australia.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

Yesterdays news....
Earthquake WARNING: Major tremor in California ‘INEVITABLE’ after ‘unusual’ quake chain
https://www.longroom.com/discussion/693 ... quake-chai

Just checked there have been a 5.7 off the coast in California today so far..... get your quaking boots on it is going to be a wild ride.
Elizabeth wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 8:09 am It is now Saturday the 23 September, 2017 here on the East Coast of Australia.
Yeah great I am going to the Hunter Valley arms fair in Mainland to celebrate.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Spaced_Out wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 2:30 pm Yesterdays news....
Earthquake WARNING: Major tremor in California ‘INEVITABLE’ after ‘unusual’ quake chain
https://www.longroom.com/discussion/693 ... quake-chai

Just checked there have been a 5.7 off the coast in California today so far..... get your quaking boots on it is going to be a wild ride.
Elizabeth wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 8:09 am It is now Saturday the 23 September, 2017 here on the East Coast of Australia.

Scientists are baffled again in the article that is linked from the article you posted:

Edit: I'll let people click the link in Spaced_Out's article. Just be warned that there were some pretty bad other articles linked on the daily sun. Definitely NSFW.

Poor scientists! Baffled by solar flares. Baffled by hurricanes. And now this! Earthquakes...

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Almost 8am and all is well ;)
Spaced_Out wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 2:30 pm