Happy WWWIII and Trump assasination eve

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Onsdag
captain of 100

Re: Happy WWWIII and Trump assasination eve

Post by Onsdag »

mhewett wrote:
I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS wrote: The best part of the inauguration tomorrow (besides Obama leaving) is the GAS prophecy is done, and many a false prophet are exposed as such. :ymapplause:
Not necessarily. There were parts that didn't fit current circumstances such as the US currency being worthless and although Obama was not of European ancestry, that doesn't mean there won't be a future president that fits the description. Obama might not have been the one GAS saw. The vision was decades ago, GAS did not say the first president who was not of European ancestry, he just said a president who was not of European ancestry. It could be the 2nd one or 3rd one who fits that description.

Sorry, current events do not disprove the vision.

Quite honestly I feel that this is the last chance the US has. If it had gone Clinton, I have no doubt where we would be in the next 4 to 8 years. With Trump, there is a chance to turn things around.
Actually, according to the 'prophecy' all presidents up until that time were of European ancestry, meaning the key president was the first who wasn't.

Zion2080
captain of 100

Post by Zion2080 »

mhewett wrote:
I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS wrote: The best part of the inauguration tomorrow (besides Obama leaving) is the GAS prophecy is done, and many a false prophet are exposed as such. :ymapplause:
Not necessarily. There were parts that didn't fit current circumstances such as the US currency being worthless and although Obama was not of European ancestry, that doesn't mean there won't be a future president that fits the description. Obama might not have been the one GAS saw. The vision was decades ago, GAS did not say the first president who was not of European ancestry, he just said a president who was not of European ancestry. It could be the 2nd one or 3rd one who fits that description.

Quite honestly I feel that this is the last chance the US has. If it had gone Clinton, I have no doubt where we would be in the next 4 to 8 years. With Trump, there is a chance to turn things around.

Trump is basically our last chance to get America in shape. After that, everyone is doomed. The American people hate Trump but they like Clinton. Political brainwashing...

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

KurtTheMormon wrote:Have had a dream recently of Trump being assassinated.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't completely worried about him at the Inauguration tomorrow.
Thankfully your dreams don't seem to be prophetic, none(that you've shared on the forum) have come true yet, so hopefully our new President will be safe.

Kurt, did you ever consider that your dreams might be stress related?

And if you still think they are prophetic, might you consider that they are not meant to be interpreted literally? Maybe you could think about them in a more symbolic way and find some answers for yourself as to what they mean.
Last edited by AI2.0 on January 20th, 2017, 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

Onsdag wrote:
mhewett wrote:

Actually, according to the 'prophecy' all presidents up until that time were of European ancestry, meaning the key president was the first who wasn't.
Here's the exact wording so I don't mess it up:

"He said that the president at that time would be of Greek extraction.

Until then all the presidents would be of British or Northern European ancestry."

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Post by setyourselffree »

Zion2080 wrote:
mhewett wrote:

Trump is basically our last chance to get America in shape. After that, everyone is doomed. The American people hate Trump but they like Clinton. Political brainwashing...
Not sure what election you were paying attention to but the American people hate Clinton way more than Trump, hence the reason Trump is president.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

mhewett wrote:
Not necessarily. There were parts that didn't fit current circumstances such as the US currency being worthless and although Obama was not of European ancestry, that doesn't mean there won't be a future president that fits the description. Obama might not have been the one GAS saw. The vision was decades ago, GAS did not say the first president who was not of European ancestry, he just said a president who was not of European ancestry. It could be the 2nd one or 3rd one who fits that description.No, you're wrong. It says that up until this point, all presidents would be of european ancestry and this president would be the FIRST of non european ancestry. Sorry, the prophecy has failed.

The clock for this prophecy was ticking when David Horne changed the 'greek' to 'non european ancestry'. If fit Pres. Obama and he's gone now, out of power. An new President is in power and that makes Pres. Obama the first, and the one that fit the prohecy's description. It needed to happen during his Presidency and it did not.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

AI2.0 wrote:
mhewett wrote:
Not necessarily. There were parts that didn't fit current circumstances such as the US currency being worthless and although Obama was not of European ancestry, that doesn't mean there won't be a future president that fits the description. Obama might not have been the one GAS saw. The vision was decades ago, GAS did not say the first president who was not of European ancestry, he just said a president who was not of European ancestry. It could be the 2nd one or 3rd one who fits that description.No, you're wrong. It says that up until this point, all presidents would be of european ancestry and this president would be the FIRST of non european ancestry. Sorry, the prophecy has failed.

The clock for this prophecy was ticking when David Horne changed the 'greek' to 'non european ancestry'. If fit Pres. Obama and he's gone now, out of power. An new President is in power and that makes Pres. Obama the first, and the one that fit the prohecy's description. It needed to happen during his Presidency and it did not.
Everyone forgets Obama's mother was of European descent.

mhewett
captain of 100

Post by mhewett »

SmallFarm wrote:
AI2.0 wrote:
mhewett wrote:

Yes that's true. Like I said,some elements of the prophecy did not fit current events so it could be a future president and as you say, Obama's mother had european ancestry.

I don't know if the vision is true but it still may refer to future events. I will say though that the Julie and Hector camp may need a bit of rethinking.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Durzan wrote:Something is happening... Rioting in D.C.

This may die down, but one thing's for sure, this isn't over just yet...

We're in for a long weekend.
The weekend, comprising the days of the week known as Saturday and Sunday, will last 48 hours. The experts at The Encyclopedia Britannica were consulted and I even used up one of my valuable lifelines to a friend to confirm that all the weekends leading up to this one have been exactly 48 hours in length making your prophecy quaint yet thoroughly incorrect.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Silver wrote:

The weekend, comprising the days of the week known as Saturday and Sunday, will last 48 hours. The experts at The Encyclopedia Britannica were consulted and I even used up one of my valuable lifelines to a friend to confirm that all the weekends leading up to this one have been exactly 48 hours in length making your prophecy quaint yet thoroughly incorrect.
1. I wasn't Prophesying

2. Its a figure of speech.

3. Don't put words in my mouth.

4. I know you were trying to be funny. News Flash: It wasn't.

5. Can we stop with the logical-assumptions-are-somehow-prophecies thing? Its getting really old.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Onsdag wrote:
mhewett wrote:

And guess what? Obama's mother is of European Ancestry... so prophecy still valid. (Don't worry, I neither support it nor am I against it)

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

SmallFarm wrote:
AI2.0 wrote:
mhewett wrote:

Are you serious? I don't know anyone who doesn't know his mother was white and I certainly did not forget that.

I said Pres. Smith would not have been referring to DNA. Pres. Obama fit the description that was given in the prophecy David Horne related to us--that is, after Horne changed the description from 'greek'. He did that, no one forced him to change it--he said he consulted with his brother and his brother said he didn't remember 'greek'. He said that up to that time, all presidents would be of British or European descent and that this President would be of Non-European ancestry. Barack Obama's father was black african from the nation of Kenya(a non European country in Africa). That made Barack Obama of non-European ancestry, period. If you want to ignore logic and facts, you have the right, but don't think the rest of us are going to go along.....

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Durzan wrote:
Silver wrote:

1. I wasn't Prophesying

5. Can we stop with the logical-assumptions-are-somehow-prophecies thing? Its getting really old.
I don't write to be funny or popular.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Durzan wrote:
Onsdag wrote:
mhewett wrote:

And guess what? Obama's mother is of European Ancestry... so prophecy still valid. (Don't worry, I neither support it nor am I against it)
Oh brother..... 8-|

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

AI2.0 wrote:
Durzan wrote:
Onsdag wrote:
mhewett wrote:

Oh brother..... 8-|
The Farce is strong with this one.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

Durzan wrote:
Onsdag wrote:
mhewett wrote:

I didn't speak one way or another as to the validity of the 'prophecy.' I simply made a correction to mhewett's understanding/interpretation of what the 'prophecy' actually says.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

Durzan wrote:
Silver wrote:

1. I wasn't Prophesying

Not speaking to anything else, but I can say that in reference to #4 I found his post to be rather humorous. :)

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Silver wrote:
Durzan wrote:
Silver wrote:

1. I wasn't Prophesying

Yes you do!

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

setyourselffree wrote:
Silver wrote:
Durzan wrote:
Silver wrote:
1. I wasn't Prophesying

Yes you do!
Pretend that I'm as dumb as a box of rocks...
Now please tell me what I do.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

FTC wrote:I'm looking forward to people paying me homages for prophesying, prior to the elections, that whoever got elected would make it to inauguration.
Probably won't happen, though, because this prophecy isn't titillating. And getting drunk from sensationalizations is far more enticing than swallowing the pill that your life is dull and boring and nothing sensational is going to happen in it.
FTC, you were right. Thank you for grounding us.

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Silver wrote:
setyourselffree wrote:
Silver wrote:
Durzan wrote:
1. I wasn't Prophesying

Yes you do!
To: Dumb as a box of Rocks in Utah

You write to be funny and popular.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNc45FTenhg[/youtube]

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

setyourselffree wrote:
Silver wrote:
setyourselffree wrote:
Silver wrote:
Yes you do!

I didn't watch your Youtube link, but if I were writing to be funny and/or popular, so far it ain't working. And I'm OK with that.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

mhewett wrote:

The only thing that can turn things around is if the people repent. Trump is not going to make that happen. The American people are only growing more wicked by the day.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

setyourselffree wrote:
Zion2080 wrote:
mhewett wrote:

Not sure what election you were paying attention to but the American people hate Clinton way more than Trump, hence the reason Trump is president.
Actually he is correct. Way more people voted for Clinton than Trump. Trump only won thanks to the Electoral College.

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Silver wrote:
setyourselffree wrote:
Silver wrote:
setyourselffree wrote:
Yes you do!

I didn't watch your Youtube link, but if I were writing to be funny and/or popular, so far it ain't working. And I'm OK with that.
I think you are funny. And that's all that matters.