Nibiru

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Goonerboy
captain of 50

Nibiru

Post by Goonerboy »

Lots of stuff floating around about Nibiru for some time but seems to be intensifying. What are your thoughts about all this? The photo evidence seems genuine as surely not all of them can be fake.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Re: Nibiru

Post by iWriteStuff »

Goonerboy wrote:Lots of stuff floating around about Nibiru for some time but seems to be intensifying. What are your thoughts about all this? The photo evidence seems genuine as surely not all of them can be fake.
Real, solid, photographic evidence:
Trumpiru.jpeg
Trumpiru.jpeg (42.8 KiB) Viewed 3832 times
I predict it will arrive on January 20, 2017.

Goonerboy
captain of 50

Post by Goonerboy »

LoL. So Nibiru is the "Donald"

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

My thoughts? My thoughts are that some people will grasp onto anything they can to "prove" their point, no matter how flimsy or blatantly false their "evidence" is. I know someone who is absolutely convinced that chemtrails are real. She has shared pictures of the nozzles on a 747 firefighting tanker and pictures of a well known system Boeing uses in flight testing to move liquid ballast around the plane which she says "proves" the government is poisoning us by spraying chemicals from jets. When I share a link to the Boeing website where they describe that part of flight testing, or I share detailed pictures proving the nozzles are part of a firefighting aircraft and video of the jet dropping fire retardant, she is convinced I am stupid enough to fall for propaganda.

In another topic someone posted a link to video showing bright spots in the sky opposite the sun. It looked to me like two spots of direct sunlight shining on clouds in the background, but comments on that video show most people are convinced the person really recorded three stars in our solar system. I wonder how they rationalized the fact that those "other suns" disappeared and it got dark when the sun set.

I have said this before and I'll say it again. There is no way some conspiracy could keep a new planet or a second star in our solar system a secret. When I started in amateur astronomy the guys with big budgets had 10 or 12 inch telescopes. (The number is the primary mirror width in inches.) These days you can buy a 12 inch telescope for under $1,000 and a 16 inch telescope for under $2,000. You can buy a 20 inch telescope for under $10,000, and some businesses stay in business by selling those telescopes. You can't hide much from a 12 inch telescope.
Every single night and morning amateur astronomers scan the sky, hoping to find a new comet. There's no way a big planet or another star could be anywhere near us and kept a secret by evil conspirators. Specialty tools like radio telescopes and spectrographs are available for, and used by, amateur astronomers.

Additionally, the positions of the planets and moons, and the height and timing of tides, are accurately predicted mathematically. The fact that light doesn't move instantaneously and has a speed limit was discovered because the Galilean moons seemed to orbit Jupiter a little faster as the Earth moved closer to Jupiter and slower as the Earth moved away. ANY large body in the solar system would exert a gravitational influence on everything else, causing anomalies in the skies that anybody with a pair of binoculars could observe and anomalies in the oceans anybody with a clock and average vision could observe.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

After listening to John Moore's videos on you tube, I'm starting to believe it is on its way. He's a former Green Beret who has his own radio show.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

Matchmaker wrote:After listening to John Moore's videos on you tube, I'm starting to believe it is on its way. He's a former Green Beret who has his own radio show.
And just how does being a former Green Beret who has a radio showqualify someone to create a planet that breaks every law of planetary motion, physics, and can remain invisible?

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

gkearney wrote:
Matchmaker wrote:After listening to John Moore's videos on you tube, I'm starting to believe it is on its way. He's a former Green Beret who has his own radio show.
And just how does being a former Green Beret who has a radio showqualify someone to create a planet that breaks every law of planetary motion, physics, and can remain invisible?
He says he was briefed on the coming of this planet and its residual damage by the government.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

I just don't see how it fits into known prophecy. A planet striking our planet would completely and fully destroy all life which I don't think fits well with the earth's future. And I echo what was said above: you can't hide a planet from all the astronomers of the world.

AlbertaBronco
captain of 100

Post by AlbertaBronco »

It is more garbage that is meant to distract.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

gkearney wrote:
According to our current understanding of cosmology, sure

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

[quote="LDS Physician"]I just don't see how it fits into known prophecy. A planet striking our planet would completely and fully destroy all life which I don't think fits well with the earth's future. And I echo what was said above: you can't hide a planet from all the astronomers of the world.[/quo

The planet is not going to strike earth. I think he said it is going to pass close enough to earth to create serious climate change - desalination of sea water, which effects the gulf stream flow, or something like that.

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

I remember a few years ago (was really back in 2005??) a 10th planet was found and it was all over the news. But since then, I've never heard anything about it again. Could this be Planet-X? Nibiru?

Here are some websites showing scientists that have found a 10th planet:

https://science.nasa.gov/science-news/s ... ul_planetx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/01/ ... lar-system" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Goonerboy
captain of 50

Post by Goonerboy »

I have heard it said on one of the reports on Youtube(sorry, not sure which one) that this supposed incoming planet was a possible cause of Noah's Flood and that God sent the Planet our way in order to get the people to repent. Interesting theory. If this were the case could any impending destruction be avoided if the world was to repent and change its ways?
Last edited by Goonerboy on December 21st, 2016, 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

Please watch the you tube video Global Warming - What the Government isn't Telling You (by John Moore)

Sorry. I still haven't learned how to embed videos properly, although Joel and others have tried to teach me.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Most astronomists agree that there is another planet beyond Pluto. They can see the gravitational impact on other planets. They have also said that it wouldn't have to have this crazy orbit that comes into the inner solar system to do damage to earth. All it would have to do is have an orbit that caused it to pass through the Kuiper belt where it's gravity would force asteroids into the inner solar system. In the articles I read they speculated that that was what may have forced the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs into the inner solar system but the same scenario could apply to other natural disasters that happened in LDS scripture.

http://www.universetoday.com/128210/pla ... tinctions/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Most of the Nibiriu nonsense I have come across describes a planet in a highly eccentric orbit that spends most of its time in the Kuiper belt or farther out, but comes to the inner solar system. Matchmaker described this with his belief in a unknown planet that will pass close enough to have an impact on our planet.

The idea of a large planet deep in the Kuiper belt occasionally tossing asteroids our way is plausible, but if this is what really happens, and the belief that wormwood is an asteroid that will hit earth describes that asteroid, then the date for that asteroid impact was set a long time ago. It took nine and a half years for the New Horizons spacecraft to make it all the way to Pluto. It will take another two years (three and a half years after the Pluto encounter) for New Horizons to reach 2014 MU69, its next target. That Kuiper belt object is around 44 astronomical units from the sun.
If an asteroid was kicked out of the Kuiper belt on a collision course with Earth, from a distance of say 50 AU from the sun, kicked out in some way that removed almost all of its orbital velocity so it would go straight, that event would have happened more than a decade before the eventual impact.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

I had only heard Nibiru in passing, so I looked up a little about it. I read this:
...The Anunnaki who are supposedly the citizens of Nibiru, came to planet earth around 25,000 years ago, and gave a lot of knowledge and detail to the developing humanoids;...
Wow. And to think, I believed that school administrators the simplest for of life on this planet.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

This hymn written by Eliza R. Snow and was in the LDS hymn book from 1856-1912

1. Thou, Earth, wast once a glorious sphere
Of noble magnitude,
And didst with majesty appear
Among the worlds of God
2. But thy dimensions have been torn
Asunder, piece by piece,
And each dismember’d fragment borne
Abroad to distant space
3. When Enoch could no longer stay
Amid corruption here,
Part of thyself was borne away
To form another sphere.
4. That portion where his city stood
He gain’d by right approv’d
And nearer to the throne of God
His planet upward mov’d
5. And when the Lord saw fit to hide
The “ten lost tribes” away,
Thou, Earth, wast sever’d to provide
The orb on which they stay.
6. and thus, from time to time, thy size
Has been diminish’d, till,
Thou seemst the law of sacrifice
Created to fulfil.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

Fact: The lost tribes are coming back.

Fact: The City of Enoch is coming back.

If they are not living in Middle Earth, they will be coming down from the sky. We are running out of options, unless they are on the earth now but in another dimension.

By the way, Nibiru, planet X, or whatever name it is given is an entire galaxy that is passing by earth, not just one planet.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

Matchmaker wrote:Fact: The lost tribes are coming back.

If they are not living in Middle Earth, they will be coming down from the sky. We are running out of options, unless they are on the earth now but in another dimension.

By the way, Nibiru, planet X, or whatever name it is given is an entire galaxy that is passing by earth, not just one planet.
I don't think we're missing an entire galaxy on its way to buzz the earth.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

LDS Physician wrote:
Matchmaker wrote:Fact: The lost tribes are coming back.

I don't think we're missing an entire galaxy on its way to buzz the earth.
Galaxy might not be the right word for it, but something is coming from the sky that is going to seriously effect our climate. We'll know more in 2017. I don't believe all the hype about cow farts causing global climate change.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

It must be interesting living the magical world that some of you folks seem to occupy.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Elder Parley P. Pratt also taught that the lost ten tribes were living on another star and would be returned to the earth. He wrote in the Millennial Star, “The stars which will fall to the earth, are fragments, which have been broken off from time to time…some with the ten tribes…These all must be restored again at the “times of restitution of all things.” This will restore the ten tribes of Israel…”

Parley P. Pratt, Millennial Star, Vol.1:258, February 1841

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

There is no possible way that another galaxy is passing through ours without you seeing it. You can see our galaxy at night. You would certainly see it if there was another colliding with ours

Go up into the mountains at night away from the city lights. You will notice a line where the stars are more dense as it extends across the sky.

Looks like this.

That line is you looking through the edge of our galaxy. Even if you believed that there was some conspiracy theory where the government, and scientists were deceiving you, there would be no way for them to hide it. It would be visible to the naked eye at night.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Wilford Woodruff recorded in his journal a statement he attributed to Brigham Young:

The leaders upon their return from Provo made a visit to Logan. Here, President Young is quoted as saying that the ten tribes of Israel are on a portion of the earth--a portion separated from the main land.

Matthias F. Cowley, “Wilford Woodruff,” BookCraft, Salt Lake City, Utah. 1964, p.448