Be ready for a nuke attack before inauguration.

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
paulrobots
captain of 100

Re: Be ready for a nuke attack before inauguration.

Post by paulrobots »

Lexew1899 wrote:Image

Pillars of smoke. Joel 2:30

Here is a map of likely target in the United States for a strategic, crippling, wholesale nuclear assault.
Hilarious that Nevada is targeted so little. You would think they could at least spare a missile for las vegas.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

paulrobots wrote:
Lexew1899 wrote:Image

Pillars of smoke. Joel 2:30

Here is a map of likely target in the United States for a strategic, crippling, wholesale nuclear assault.
Hilarious that Nevada is targeted so little.
They don't want to annoy all the little green Martians living at Area 51.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

paulrobots wrote:Hilarious that Nevada is targeted so little. You would think they could at least spare a missile for las vegas.
Russia loves Las Vegas too much, looks fun...

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Robin Hood wrote:They don't want to annoy all the little green Martians living at Area 51.
Youtube says KGB and Zeta Reticulans agreed to Treaty 23/04 a long time ago...

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

If you want to know when a nuclear attack/accident might happen, please read this excerpt from a talk by Elder Bruce R. McConkie:

https://www.lds.org/general-conference/ ... s?lang=eng" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We do not know when the calamities and troubles of the last days will fall upon any of us as individuals or upon bodies of the Saints. The Lord deliberately withholds from us the day and hour of his coming and of the tribulations which shall precede it—all as part of the testing and probationary experiences of mortality. He simply tells us to watch and be ready.

We can rest assured that if we have done all in our power to prepare for whatever lies ahead, he will then help us with whatever else we need.

He rained manna from heaven upon all Israel, six days each week for forty years, lest they perish for want of bread, but the manna ceased on the morrow after they ate of the parched corn of Canaan. Then they were required to supply their own food. (See Ex. 16:3–4, 35.)

During forty years in the wilderness the clothes worn by all Israel waxed not old and their shoes wore not out, but when they entered their promised land, then the Lord required them to provide their own wearing apparel. (See Deut. 29:5.)

When there was a famine in the land, at Elijah’s word, a certain barrel of meal did not waste, and a certain cruse of oil did not fail, until the Lord sent again rain on the earth. And it is worthy of note, as Jesus said, that though there were many widows in Israel, unto one only was Elijah sent. (See 1 Kgs. 17:10–16.)

We do not say that all of the Saints will be spared and saved from the coming day of desolation. But we do say there is no promise of safety and no promise of security except for those who love the Lord and who are seeking to do all that he commands.

It may be, for instance, that nothing except the power of faith and the authority of the priesthood can save individuals and congregations from the atomic holocausts that surely shall be.

And so we raise the warning voice and say: Take heed; prepare; watch and be ready. There is no security in any course except the course of obedience and conformity and righteousness.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

paulrobots wrote:
Lexew1899 wrote:Here is a map of likely target in the United States for a strategic, crippling, wholesale nuclear assault.
Hilarious that Nevada is targeted so little. You would think they could at least spare a missile for las vegas.
Take a closer look. The big red circle in southern Nevada IS Las Vegas!
Nellis Air Force Base is in the Las Vegas Valley and is home to both the Tactical Fighter Weapons School which teaches advanced air combat, and the 57th Fighter Wing which is operating F-35 Lightning and F-22 Raptor aircraft. It would be a priority target due to those assets, and if it was hit by a the Chinese Dong Feng 5 which reaches its full 5 megaton design capacity, windows would shatter and significant damage would occur along the Strip from 42 seconds after the burst at the Stratosphere to 60 seconds after the burst at the Mandalay Bay (Yes I did the math). Thermal burns would occur well past the Strip, quickly ending the appeal of Las Vegas.

If you want to see a show or a hit a buffet one last time I wouldn't suggest postponing the trip.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

I guess no bikini clad pool parties after nuclear war then :(

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Here is the tracking sheet to know if we've been hit or not...

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

THANKSGIVING ISN'T OVER YET ^^^ (I kid, I kid)

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Lexew1899 wrote:Here is the tracking sheet to know if we've been hit or not...
Does Martin Luther King Jr. day count? It is a holiday, it does occur before election day, and it is on a monday.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Vision wrote:
kirtland r.m. wrote:
Ether 2:10 For behold, this is a land which is choice above all other lands;
Is it Meso America or the Northern Great Lakes that is the choice land above all other lands?
You have to understand the phrase "this land". It means where you are currently standing, not over there or up the coast or 100 miles away from here. The B of M talks constantly about "This Land" being a choice land. Elder Perry in the December Ensign 2012 stated "The United States is the promised land foretold in the Book of Mormon..."

Here are some Prophecies and Promises regarding "choice land" or "This Land" that come from The Book of Mormon. It applies to both the Jaredites and Nephites because they both lived on the same "this land" geographically. You tell me if it seems like Central America or The United States.

1. Land of Promise
2. Land consecrated for an inheritance
3. Land choice above all other lands
4. Land cursed because of wickedness
5. Land Holy to those led to it by the Lord
6. Land of prosperity and security
7. Land of Liberty (huge clue)
8. Land of the New Jerusalem (another huge clue)
9. Land where all worship God or are destroyed
10. Land prepared for the Lord's people
11 Land fortified against all other nations
12 Land never to be brought into captivity
13 Land not to be governed by a king (sorry Obama)
14 Land where sacred record is to be kept (Hill Cumorah)
15 Land where none shall molest
16 Land only for those brought by the Lord
17 Land to be visited by Christ
18 Land kept from the knowledge of other nations. (until the Lord saw fit to bring other people; first it was the Jaredites, then Lehi and family, and around the same time as Lehi, the Mulekites, and then the Pilgrims.)

It ain't talking about central America. ;)

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Lexew1899 wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:They don't want to annoy all the little green Martians living at Area 51.
Youtube says KGB and Zeta Reticulans agreed to Treaty 23/04 a long time ago...
Just saying, but I read somewhere that many of the children that disappear around the world are used for human experiments by the globalist/Illuminati to end up looking "alien like" to make people fear that there really are alien looking people out there. As church members do you really believe that "worlds without end" mean a bunch of little green men, or gray men with big heads is what they would look like? :-?

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

I've heard the Roswell crash was actually children who were experimented on in an attempt to make the US think they were being invaded by Aliens.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

markharr wrote: Does Martin Luther King Jr. day count? It is a holiday, it does occur before election day, and it is on a monday.
I was thinking about adding Hanukkah and Kwanzaa too, but thought those were a bit minor. When most people think of a major Holiday, Dec. 16ths National Ugly Christmas Sweater Day probably doesn't come to mind.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

markharr wrote:
Does Martin Luther King Jr. day count? It is a holiday, it does occur before election day, and it is on a monday.
=))

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

markharr wrote:
I'm sure if you search the world, you can find someone somewhere celebrating a holiday every day leading up to the inauguration. ;)

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

kirtland r.m. wrote:If the Horne family members were right in their G.A.S. Prophesy information, this looks like the time. Watch out for some very creepy people to try to take out P.E. Trump. I heard a B.O. quote on the radio today., Essentially he said that if something threatened America's "core values" he would still get involved even farther into the future. what does that mean. America as I have posted before, is about to get thrashed. I just taught a primary lesson yesterday about the end of the Jaredites. We have seen this pattern before.
Ether 2:10 For behold, this is a land which is choice above all other lands; wherefore he that doth possess it shall serve God or shall be swept off; for it is the everlasting decree of God. And it is not until the fulness of iniquity among the children of the land, that they are swept off.

11 And this cometh unto you, O ye Gentiles, that ye may know the decrees of God—that ye may repent, and not continue in your iniquities until the fulness come, that ye may not bring down the fulness of the wrath of God upon you as the inhabitants of the land have hitherto done.

12 Behold, this is a choice land, and whatsoever nation shall possess it shall be free from bondage, and from captivity, and from all other nations under heaven, if they will but serve the God of the land, who is Jesus Christ, who hath been manifested by the things which we have written.

By the way, it sure seems that earthquake activity is increasing. Did everyone catch the news on the 7.3 earthquake in Japan.http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/J/ ... 1-16-20-38

Did anyone else notice that this occurred FIVE DAYS after Julie Rowe went on the radio after months of silence to give an updated series of warnings, one of which was..the ring of fire.
The first thing she mentioned on what to expect is that very soon the president elect will be shot in the chest near his heart. She didn't say if this would be fatal.
She mentioned poison, then stopped herself from saying anything more for her own safety.
Obsidian Monday is approaching.
Black Friday has significance. Don't be surprised if EBT (welfare) cards and debit cards don't work on the busiest shopping day of the year in the U.S.
She specifically said to stock up on water tonight as well as toilet paper.
Within the next two days or two weeks -- before Black Friday -- (depending on where you are in the U.S.), there may be difficulty in buying supplies
The "Ring of Fire" is alive.
Widespread chaos within the U.S. is coming.
Man-made as well as natural catastrophes to come.
There will be rioting and murdering on an unprecedented scale in Chicago and Houston.
Martial law is now in order.
Trump towers and bombs and other things will go off.
There will be nuclear explosions by this time next year.
There will be a form of martial law (not full-scale) by January 20 (inauguration day). Do not fear when martial law (or some form of it) comes into effect, but to be smart (meaning don't go into debt just because it's Christmas).
Don't go into debt for Christmas gifts. Instead, focus on the real meaning of the holiday and you may find opportunities to serve by helping clean up and/or look for people on the Wasatch front.
She specifically mentions Chicago and that people are being paid to incite violence there and elsewhere. She pleads for these people, and others, to not participate and to know that God loves them.
I didn't put this list together, an acquaintance did, thanks to him.
Last thought, J.R. has been a lightning rod, but I will tell you, that I have been given many, many accounts from others who have seen the same events. Remember the Lord's law of witnesses, and remember the old saying. Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition.
So far, JR's most recent predictions (which I highlighted in red in your post) leading up to Thanksgiving have not panned out. Nothing unusual happened--EBT cards worked fine. No 'poison'. And her ominous emphasis on the 'ring of fire' is just more evidence that JR has been searching the internet for ideas. They've been discussing the ring of fire being more active for a couple of years.
She made other predictions which I hope will not come true. I hope Trump is not shot and Trump towers is not bombed. I also hope there are not huge scale riots and unprecedented murders spreading across the nation's cities. I also hope that martial law is not instigated. I'm glad JR has been wrong so far and hope she continues to be wrong and we enjoy an uneventful, but pleasant holiday season here in the US.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

Silver wrote:If you want to know when a nuclear attack/accident might happen, please read this excerpt from a talk by Elder Bruce R. McConkie:

https://www.lds.org/general-conference/ ... s?lang=eng" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We do not know when the calamities and troubles of the last days will fall upon any of us as individuals or upon bodies of the Saints. The Lord deliberately withholds from us the day and hour of his coming and of the tribulations which shall precede it—all as part of the testing and probationary experiences of mortality. He simply tells us to watch and be ready.

We can rest assured that if we have done all in our power to prepare for whatever lies ahead, he will then help us with whatever else we need.

He rained manna from heaven upon all Israel, six days each week for forty years, lest they perish for want of bread, but the manna ceased on the morrow after they ate of the parched corn of Canaan. Then they were required to supply their own food. (See Ex. 16:3–4, 35.)

During forty years in the wilderness the clothes worn by all Israel waxed not old and their shoes wore not out, but when they entered their promised land, then the Lord required them to provide their own wearing apparel. (See Deut. 29:5.)

When there was a famine in the land, at Elijah’s word, a certain barrel of meal did not waste, and a certain cruse of oil did not fail, until the Lord sent again rain on the earth. And it is worthy of note, as Jesus said, that though there were many widows in Israel, unto one only was Elijah sent. (See 1 Kgs. 17:10–16.)

We do not say that all of the Saints will be spared and saved from the coming day of desolation. But we do say there is no promise of safety and no promise of security except for those who love the Lord and who are seeking to do all that he commands.

It may be, for instance, that nothing except the power of faith and the authority of the priesthood can save individuals and congregations from the atomic holocausts that surely shall be.

And so we raise the warning voice and say: Take heed; prepare; watch and be ready. There is no security in any course except the course of obedience and conformity and righteousness.
His statement above is not even close to being definitive or predictive of what WILL happen. (re-phrasing for clarity) "It's possible, that a nuke attack may happen."

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

kittycat51 wrote: You have to understand the phrase "this land". It means where you are currently standing, not over there or up the coast or 100 miles away from here. The B of M talks constantly about "This Land" being a choice land. Elder Perry in the December Ensign 2012 stated "The United States is the promised land foretold in the Book of Mormon..."

Here are some Prophecies and Promises regarding "choice land" or "This Land" that come from The Book of Mormon. It applies to both the Jaredites and Nephites because they both lived on the same "this land" geographically. You tell me if it seems like Central America or The United States.

1. Land of Promise
2. Land consecrated for an inheritance
3. Land choice above all other lands
4. Land cursed because of wickedness
5. Land Holy to those led to it by the Lord
6. Land of prosperity and security
7. Land of Liberty (huge clue)
8. Land of the New Jerusalem (another huge clue)
9. Land where all worship God or are destroyed
10. Land prepared for the Lord's people
11 Land fortified against all other nations
12 Land never to be brought into captivity
13 Land not to be governed by a king (sorry Obama)
14 Land where sacred record is to be kept (Hill Cumorah)
15 Land where none shall molest
16 Land only for those brought by the Lord
17 Land to be visited by Christ
18 Land kept from the knowledge of other nations. (until the Lord saw fit to bring other people; first it was the Jaredites, then Lehi and family, and around the same time as Lehi, the Mulekites, and then the Pilgrims.)

It ain't talking about central America. ;)
For the geographically challenged: Meso America is not in Central America it is in North America.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

AI2.0 wrote:
kirtland r.m. wrote:If the Horne family members were right in their G.A.S. Prophesy information, this looks like the time. Watch out for some very creepy people to try to take out P.E. Trump. I heard a B.O. quote on the radio today., Essentially he said that if something threatened America's "core values" he would still get involved even farther into the future. what does that mean. America as I have posted before, is about to get thrashed. I just taught a primary lesson yesterday about the end of the Jaredites. We have seen this pattern before.
Ether 2:10 For behold, this is a land which is choice above all other lands; wherefore he that doth possess it shall serve God or shall be swept off; for it is the everlasting decree of God. And it is not until the fulness of iniquity among the children of the land, that they are swept off.

11 And this cometh unto you, O ye Gentiles, that ye may know the decrees of God—that ye may repent, and not continue in your iniquities until the fulness come, that ye may not bring down the fulness of the wrath of God upon you as the inhabitants of the land have hitherto done.

12 Behold, this is a choice land, and whatsoever nation shall possess it shall be free from bondage, and from captivity, and from all other nations under heaven, if they will but serve the God of the land, who is Jesus Christ, who hath been manifested by the things which we have written.

By the way, it sure seems that earthquake activity is increasing. Did everyone catch the news on the 7.3 earthquake in Japan.http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/J/ ... 1-16-20-38

Did anyone else notice that this occurred FIVE DAYS after Julie Rowe went on the radio after months of silence to give an updated series of warnings, one of which was..the ring of fire.
The first thing she mentioned on what to expect is that very soon the president elect will be shot in the chest near his heart. She didn't say if this would be fatal.
She mentioned poison, then stopped herself from saying anything more for her own safety.
Obsidian Monday is approaching.
Black Friday has significance. Don't be surprised if EBT (welfare) cards and debit cards don't work on the busiest shopping day of the year in the U.S.
She specifically said to stock up on water tonight as well as toilet paper.
Within the next two days or two weeks -- before Black Friday -- (depending on where you are in the U.S.), there may be difficulty in buying supplies
The "Ring of Fire" is alive.
Widespread chaos within the U.S. is coming.
Man-made as well as natural catastrophes to come.
There will be rioting and murdering on an unprecedented scale in Chicago and Houston.
Martial law is now in order.
Trump towers and bombs and other things will go off.
There will be nuclear explosions by this time next year.
There will be a form of martial law (not full-scale) by January 20 (inauguration day). Do not fear when martial law (or some form of it) comes into effect, but to be smart (meaning don't go into debt just because it's Christmas).
Don't go into debt for Christmas gifts. Instead, focus on the real meaning of the holiday and you may find opportunities to serve by helping clean up and/or look for people on the Wasatch front.
She specifically mentions Chicago and that people are being paid to incite violence there and elsewhere. She pleads for these people, and others, to not participate and to know that God loves them.
I didn't put this list together, an acquaintance did, thanks to him.
Last thought, J.R. has been a lightning rod, but I will tell you, that I have been given many, many accounts from others who have seen the same events. Remember the Lord's law of witnesses, and remember the old saying. Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition.
So far, JR's most recent predictions (which I highlighted in red in your post) leading up to Thanksgiving have not panned out. Nothing unusual happened--EBT cards worked fine. No 'poison'. And her ominous emphasis on the 'ring of fire' is just more evidence that JR has been searching the internet for ideas. They've been discussing the ring of fire being more active for a couple of years.
She made other predictions which I hope will not come true. I hope Trump is not shot and Trump towers is not bombed. I also hope there are not huge scale riots and unprecedented murders spreading across the nation's cities. I also hope that martial law is not instigated. I'm glad JR has been wrong so far and hope she continues to be wrong and we enjoy an uneventful, but pleasant holiday season here in the US.
Yep. EVERY dated prophecy that JR has made has proven false. When will the poor deceived gullible quit listening to her?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

DesertWonderer wrote:
Silver wrote:We do not say that all of the Saints will be spared and saved from the coming day of desolation. But we do say there is no promise of safety and no promise of security except for those who love the Lord and who are seeking to do all that he commands.

His statement above is not even close to being definitive or predictive of what WILL happen. (re-phrasing for clarity) "It's possible, that a nuke attack may happen."
It seems when that line is read for context with the previous and the following, Elder McConkie is saying that the nuke attacks really will happen. However, knowing that some LD Saints will not survive, if any are to be saved at all, it will be through faith and priesthood and obedience.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

If George Albert Smith saw a black man in his vision, he would have certainly used the word "negro". "Greek extraction" would have meant Greek.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Chip wrote:If George Albert Smith saw a black man in his vision, he would have certainly used the word "negro". "Greek extraction" would have meant Greek.
I have not studied George Albert Smith in detail yet so I have to ask: Can you point to examples from Smith's talks or writings where he uses the word negro?

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS
captain of 100

Post by I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS »

A question above that asked when will people stop believing Rowe since none of her predictions come true, the answer is never. Why? Because many people WANT them to be true.

From reading the posts of some on here and AVOW it's apparent that many have this fantasy of the apocalypse, with them thriving because THEY prepared.

When you're so emotionally and psychologically vested in preparing for collapse, you want/need to have some validation that you were right and haven't wasted time and money looking beyond the mark. Thus even though JR is repeatedly wrong, they hope that maybe this time she might be right, and they'll get some of the validation they so crave.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

When George Albert Smith was the Prophet of the church the First Presidency sent out this statement...
August 17, 1949

The attitude of the Church with reference to Negroes remains as it has always stood. It is not a matter of the declaration of a policy but of direct commandment from the Lord, on which is founded the doctrine of the Church from the days of its organization, to the effect that Negroes may become members of the Church but that they are not entitled to the priesthood at the present time. The prophets of the Lord have made several statements as to the operation of the principle. President Brigham Young said: “Why are so many of the inhabitants of the earth cursed with a skin of blackness? It comes in consequence of their fathers rejecting the power of the holy priesthood, and the law of God. They will go down to death. And when all the rest of the children have received their blessings in the holy priesthood, then that curse will be removed from the seed of Cain, and they will then come up and possess the priesthood, and receive all the blessings which we now are entitled to.”

President Wilford Woodruff made the following statement: “The day will come when all that race will be redeemed and possess all the blessings which we now have.”

The position of the Church regarding the Negro may be understood when another doctrine of the Church is kept in mind, namely, that the conduct of spirits in the premortal existence has some determining effect upon the conditions and circumstances under which these spirits take on mortality and that while the details of this principle have not been made known, the mortality is a privilege that is given to those who maintain their first estate; and that the worth of the privilege is so great that spirits are willing to come to earth and take on bodies no matter what the handicap may be as to the kind of bodies they are to secure; and that among the handicaps, failure of the right to enjoy in mortality the blessings of the priesthood is a handicap which spirits are willing to assume in order that they might come to earth. Under this principle there is no injustice whatsoever involved in this deprivation as to the holding of the priesthood by the Negroes.

The First Presidency
So he probably wouldn't be bashful about using the word negroes.