Be ready for a nuke attack before inauguration.

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Re: Be ready for a nuke attack before inauguration.

Post by Spaced_Out »

Europe on 'BRINK OF WAR' as Turkey gathers boats to ship migrants to Greece over EU anger
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/737 ... EU-Erdogan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Greek intelligence officers have discovered the Turkish plans which they say involve thousands of dinghies and motorboats already being gathered along Turkey's western coast.
The analysts said Syrian migrants are preparing to board the vessels and wash up on Greek shores "within a matter of weeks".
National intelligence officials estimate at least 3,000 undocumented migrants could enter Greece each day under the plan.

zionbuilder
captain of 100

Post by zionbuilder »

dafty wrote:
DesertWonderer wrote:
dafty wrote:
DesertWonderer wrote:
What do you think will happen then?
Jupiter,The King planet, enter Virgo's womb :)
You're going to have to explain that one to me.
I meant that sign in Heavens spoken of by John in Revelation 12. Jupiter enters Virgo mid December and remains in her womb for 9 months and is 'born' mid September 2017. Similar sign was seen during Saviours birth, which only add significance to it.I must admit I do not know exactly what it implies so only shared it as a food for thought :D Both Gileadi and Birenkoff looked at it and Birenkoff shared his thought about it, just in case you thought I look way beyond mark ;) God bless
Jupiter already entered Virgos womb on November 20, 2016 and will remain there for 42 weeks. But yes, when it exits it could fulfill revelations prophecy because there with be the 12 stars near her crown, moon at her feet and clothed in the sun, which also happens close to a Jewish holiday. Revelations 12, I believe.

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

zionbuilder wrote:
dafty wrote:
DesertWonderer wrote:
dafty wrote: Jupiter,The King planet, enter Virgo's womb :)
You're going to have to explain that one to me.
I meant that sign in Heavens spoken of by John in Revelation 12. Jupiter enters Virgo mid December and remains in her womb for 9 months and is 'born' mid September 2017. Similar sign was seen during Saviours birth, which only add significance to it.I must admit I do not know exactly what it implies so only shared it as a food for thought :D Both Gileadi and Birenkoff looked at it and Birenkoff shared his thought about it, just in case you thought I look way beyond mark ;) God bless
Jupiter already entered Virgos womb on November 20, 2016 and will remain there for 42 weeks. But yes, when it exits it could fulfill revelations prophecy because there with be the 12 stars near her crown, moon at her feet and clothed in the sun, which also happens close to a Jewish holiday. Revelations 12, I believe.
nope it hasnt. :D i know all 'Born again Christians' on internet trying to justify their rapture thories will have you believe that it has already entered Virgos womb as it may seem from stellarium software they all use. However, if ur into astronomy a little , ull have to agree that the lines connecting Virgo constellation's stars aren't accurate in this software. the star between Porrima and Spica is being ommited, which changes the shape of the constellation...so long story short Jupiter does enter Virgo around 17th of December and yes it remains there 9 months. Either way, the sign is unmistakably fulfilled before rosh hashanah 2017.So not a problem who is more accurate as we're all on the same team ;) God bless

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Is this all mumbo jumbo or what!

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Robin Hood wrote:Is this all mumbo jumbo or what!
What!

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

you want to try and get out of the forest sometime robin and look upon the stars above ;)

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Hooley dooley!

FTC
captain of 100

Post by FTC »

Its just astrology pinpointing. All the stars/planets are always intermingling with each other. Its used to pinpoint your astrological predictions more accurately. Pretty common thing among astrologers. It can make a dyslexic go batty trying to keep it all sorted. :p Wikipedia it.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Last time I checked astrology was nonsense.
Something changed?

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

Robin Hood wrote:Last time I checked astrology was nonsense.
Something changed?
So why was The Lord showing John stars in the apocalypse? :-? ...were not talking tarot readings here =)) but the Heavenly Signs!!! Genesis 1:14 - And God said, "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years". Also, Luke21:25 "There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars...come on Robin get that telescope out lol

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

dafty wrote:
Something changed?
So why was The Lord showing John stars in the apocalypse? :-? ...were not talking tarot readings here =)) but the Heavenly Signs!!! Genesis 1:14 - And God said, "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years". Also, Luke21:25 "There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars...come on Robin get that telescope out lol
These were to calculate the feast days etc.
It was for time-telling, not fortune-telling.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

dafty wrote:
Something changed?
Which translation of Genesis did you use that includes the highlighted section above? It's not in Moses 2.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Silver wrote:
What!
=))

2EstablishZion
captain of 100

Post by 2EstablishZion »

Astrology is, as in many things, Satan's substitute for a true principle.

I'm pretty sure that I have heard the term "for Signs and Wonders" somewhere.

I know nothing about it, but I think there is likely a proper understanding.

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

Silver wrote:
dafty wrote:
Something changed?
Which translation of Genesis did you use that includes the highlighted section above? It's not in Moses 2.
NIV i think...is that bad?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

dafty wrote:
Silver wrote:
dafty wrote:
Something changed?
Not bad. I just want to see your source.

Never mind. Found it:
http://biblehub.com/genesis/1-14.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
New International Version
And God said, "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years,

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

Silver wrote:
dafty wrote:
Silver wrote:
dafty wrote: So why was The Lord showing John stars in the apocalypse? :-? ...were not talking tarot readings here =)) but the Heavenly Signs!!! Genesis 1:14 - And God said, "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years". Also, Luke21:25 "There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars...come on Robin get that telescope out lol
Not bad. I just want to see your source.

Never mind. Found it:
http://biblehub.com/genesis/1-14.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
And God said, "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years,
in my defense lol Robert D. Hales, (Ensign, Nov. 1997, p. 26) used NIV (New International Version) :) :-B

FTC
captain of 100

Post by FTC »

Something changed?
Has that ever stopped a "prophet" from peddling their dreams and visions? Ever? Or stopped the new ager's from peddling their touchy-feely universe hocus-pocus?

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

FTC wrote:
Something changed?
Has that ever stopped a "prophet" from peddling their dreams and visions? Ever? Or stopped the new ager's from peddling their touchy-feely universe hocus-pocus?

You're right.
And it's never stopped people believing it either.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Silver wrote:http://biblehub.com/genesis/1-14.htm
Let me point out here that any given star will rise at a specific time, as seen from one specific location, on only one day of the year. From my vantage point, if I look to the east shortly after sunset and see Pegasus and Andromeda are just above the horizon then I know it's about to start getting cold. When Cancer and Monoceros are on the eastern horizon I know we are in the vicinity of new year's day. When Bootes and Virgo are on the horizon I know that it's about time for daffodils then tulips to blossom.

By keeping track of the location of the constellations each evening we can easily determine what time of year it is. We can identify seasons and years, and with sufficiently close observation we can even identify specific days and sacred days.

None of this lends credence to the hypothesis that the location of a planet in the night sky has anything to do with your life, my life, or the timing of Heavenly Father's planned events.

tjtax06
captain of 50

This was posted previously.

Post by tjtax06 »

John Pratt's explanation of the astronomy as possibly outlined in Revelation 12.

http://johnpratt.com/items/docs/2016/cl ... h_sun.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

brianj wrote:
Let me point out here that any given star will rise at a specific time, as seen from one specific location, on only one day of the year. From my vantage point, if I look to the east shortly after sunset and see Pegasus and Andromeda are just above the horizon then I know it's about to start getting cold. When Cancer and Monoceros are on the eastern horizon I know we are in the vicinity of new year's day. When Bootes and Virgo are on the horizon I know that it's about time for daffodils then tulips to blossom.

By keeping track of the location of the constellations each evening we can easily determine what time of year it is. We can identify seasons and years, and with sufficiently close observation we can even identify specific days and sacred days.

None of this lends credence to the hypothesis that the location of a planet in the night sky has anything to do with your life, my life, or the timing of Heavenly Father's planned events.
Genuine question Brian, so in your opinion, what was the point of the wondrous sign of revelation 12. Will it be fulfilled or is it really only ''universe Hokus-pokus". Also what about the star of Bethlehem? was it there for a sign or did it have no significance? thanx

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

dafty wrote:Genuine question Brian, so in your opinion, what was the point of the wondrous sign of revelation 12. Will it be fulfilled or is it really only ''universe Hokus-pokus". Also what about the star of Bethlehem? was it there for a sign or did it have no significance? thanx
The star of Bethlehem is the easier one. We don't know what it was. Some have hypothesized that it was a planetary conjunction, a supernova, or a comet, but I reject those ideas. I do not believe that it was a star or anything else in the night sky, but a manifestation of the light of Christ.

Reading Revelation 12, I firmly believe the woman is the church. This is also spelled out in verse 7 of the JST. That would make the 12 stars a parallel to the 12 apostles. The great red dragon that appeared in the sky and drew a third of the stars of heaven to the earth seems to very clearly refer to Satan. Looking at the last verse of the chapter I have to ask: If the woman is nothing more than a constellation in the night sky, how and why would Satan wage war against a constellation?

The meaning of the details of the woman and the dragon are not clearly expressed in the scriptures and I don't have any concrete answers on that subject. The one thing of interest to me is the woman hiding in the wilderness for one thousand two hundred and threescore days (verse 6) or years (verse 5). If the woman is the church, as the JST explicitly states, and the hiding in the wilderness is a reference to the apostasy, with the church coming out of the wilderness in 1830 we can subtract and discover the apostasy began in 570. Therefore the apostasy would have become complete 150 years after the fall of the Nephite nation, leaving me to wonder where the church persisted through those years.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

brianj wrote:

Sherlock Holmes and his reliable companion, Watson, went camping one night far from London. They retired for the evening and our hero, Watson, was sleeping soundly when he was suddenly awoken by Holmes. "Watson, Watson, I say, wake up!"

Watson rolled over on his back, and sleepily said, "What is it, Holmes?"

Sherlock, obviously irritated, replied, "Look up and tell me what you see."

Watson: I see a great expanse of stars.
Holmes: Of course, you see the stars, but what does that mean?
Watson: That the Lord created a beautiful night sky for us?
Holmes: And?
Watson: That we should appreciate more the wonder of nature?
Holmes: And?
Watson: That there is great order in the universe?
Holmes: Oh, Watson, you're hopeless.

With that Holmes closed his eyes and tried to sleep again.

Watson, knowing Holmes was in one of his moods that could only be undone by bringing the matter to its proper conclusion asked, "Alright, Mr. Holmes, what does seeing the stars in the sky mean to you?

Without even opening his eyes again, Holmes' responded tersely, "That someone has stolen our tent, my dear Watson!"

FTC
captain of 100

Post by FTC »

What is far more fascinating than the hoccus-poccus of the astrology of the stars, is the real-life science of astronomy. Over time, current constellations will cease to be. What at one time people thought was literally their god(s), will one day be nothing more than a memory in history books.

https://www.wired.com/2015/03/gifs-show ... 000-years/

What is even more fascinating than that, is that on an extremely long time line, not just our planet, but our galaxy's entire life span is nothing more than a microscopic blip.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_ ... far_future