Be ready for a nuke attack before inauguration.

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Be ready for a nuke attack before inauguration.

Post by markharr »

AI2.0 wrote:
Durzan wrote:Here's the thing with the GAS prophecy... It can only occur when a new president has been elected. All we really know is that it will take place sometime after Obama. The preliminary conditions needed for this prophecy to be fulfilled are complete. Although now seems like the best time for it to occur (And part of me suspects that it will happen now or never), it is possible that it could be fulfilled at a later time... especially if details written down in the prophecy were misinterpreted. It could happen this year, or in 4 years from now, or 8, etc. Be patient.

No, it must happen now. Barack Obama was the first of non-european ancestry to serve as Pres. of the US. The prophecy clearly claims the attack happens during his presidency, on a holiday. Trump will be president after that and even if we have a later President who is non-european, it won't matter, because that President would be the second, not the first. So I disagree. It can't happen later, it's now or never and the prophecy is false. The prophecy was very straight forward on these points, Horne's brother validated it as written (he only disagreed with the 'greek' remark) and I see how anyone can claim it was 'misinterpreted'.
Barack Obama is of European ancestry. He also isn't. Could be interpreted either way.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

The one caveat wrench I would throw into your self-assured confidence, AI2.0, is that there is still the birth certificate question. Even though politically this is a dead issue, there is much evidence that Obama did not qualify constitutionally to be president. In God's eyes he may not be president because by the rule of law he MAY not have been eligible. Meaning that the last 8 years we have been "ruled" by a usurper, not a duly elected President of the US.

This is not a last minute thing, when I have been holding Obama up against the GAS prophecy, this has always been a "but, if" in my mind.

The problem is, too many people think they have all the answers, all the evidence and they quit trying to understand, and simply make blanket statements about what must or must not happen or else "something is a false prophecy. Tread carefully.

As far as the European ancestry - I think if Obama is a legitimate president in God's eyes, and if the GAS is a true prophecy, he must be considered the president spoken of.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

markharr wrote:
AI2.0 wrote:
Durzan wrote:Here's the thing with the GAS prophecy... It can only occur when a new president has been elected. All we really know is that it will take place sometime after Obama. The preliminary conditions needed for this prophecy to be fulfilled are complete. Although now seems like the best time for it to occur (And part of me suspects that it will happen now or never), it is possible that it could be fulfilled at a later time... especially if details written down in the prophecy were misinterpreted. It could happen this year, or in 4 years from now, or 8, etc. Be patient.

No, it must happen now. Barack Obama was the first of non-european ancestry to serve as Pres. of the US. The prophecy clearly claims the attack happens during his presidency, on a holiday. Trump will be president after that and even if we have a later President who is non-european, it won't matter, because that President would be the second, not the first. So I disagree. It can't happen later, it's now or never and the prophecy is false. The prophecy was very straight forward on these points, Horne's brother validated it as written (he only disagreed with the 'greek' remark) and I see how anyone can claim it was 'misinterpreted'.
Barack Obama is of European ancestry. He also isn't. Could be interpreted either way.
Seriously? Is this how we're going to do this? Every prophecy is never proven false because there is always some kind of excuse or rationalization we can use to keep it viable?

Back in 1988, when everyone thought it was Dukakis, did people assume he was pure greek? Did the prophecy say that the person couldn't have a drop of European blood? Seriously? Eight years ago when Obama won, did not everyone point out that he fit the prophecy--that is, AFTER they reinterpreted the whole 'greek' thing??? Are you now going to claim that Obama does not fit the prophecy??? This is ridiculous.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Original_Intent wrote:The one caveat wrench I would throw into your self-assured confidence, AI2.0, is that there is still the birth certificate question. Even though politically this is a dead issue, there is much evidence that Obama did not qualify constitutionally to be president. In God's eyes he may not be president because by the rule of law he MAY not have been eligible. Meaning that the last 8 years we have been "ruled" by a usurper, not a duly elected President of the US.

This is not a last minute thing, when I have been holding Obama up against the GAS prophecy, this has always been a "but, if" in my mind.

The problem is, too many people think they have all the answers, all the evidence and they quit trying to understand, and simply make blanket statements about what must or must not happen or else "something is a false prophecy. Tread carefully.

As far as the European ancestry - I think if Obama is a legitimate president in God's eyes, and if the GAS is a true prophecy, he must be considered the president spoken of.
We agree on this, but I think it's a huge stretch to think he could be considered not a legitimate president for the prophecy--if that was the case, then why wouldn't George albert Smith have mentioned that, it's a bit important. I also don't see why he wouldn't have mentioned that a woman almost won the presidency--this was historic.

Obama was born to an American woman and was automatically a citizen, regardless of where he was born so I've never agreed with the whole birther issue. Just as all children of Military servicemen are citizens, even if born overseas, so was he--and they are eligible to run for President.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Based on the laws at the time, because she was under age that alone did not grant citizenship.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

AI2.0 wrote:
Seriously? Is this how we're going to do this? Every prophecy is never proven false because there is always some kind of excuse or rationalization we can use to keep it viable?

Back in 1988, when everyone thought it was Dukakis, did people assume he was pure greek? Did the prophecy say that the person couldn't have a drop of European blood? Seriously? Eight years ago when Obama won, did not everyone point out that he fit the prophecy--that is, AFTER they reinterpreted the whole 'greek' thing??? Are you now going to claim that Obama does not fit the prophecy??? This is ridiculous.
Was anything I said factually inacurate?

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS
captain of 100

Post by I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS »

Robin Hood wrote:"Be ready for a nuke attack....."
How do you do that exactly?
:))

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS
captain of 100

FTC wrote:And if..... when. When nothing happens, and Trump does make it to and successfully inaugurated, will people come back here and acknowledge that I'm a better prophet than George Albert Smith?
No, what everyone should acknowledge is that the Prophesy was never made. Of course reading through this thread tells me (as I predicted) that people will try to keep the prophecy alive.

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS
captain of 100

markharr wrote:
We are not bound by numerous entangling alliances. Nato is currently the only one unless I am missing something.
Yes we are. We have agreements to come to the aid of a number of non-NATO countries if they're attacked.

http://www.state.gov/s/l/treaty/collectivedefense/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

not to mention every "free trade" agreement that we are in - entangling alliances, secret combinations...

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

markharr wrote: With the exception of tanks and artillery, Russians military strength does not dwarf our own. Quite the contrary actually.

http://www.globalfirepower.com/countrie ... it=COMPARE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Not when it comes to nuclear war heads. They also have a lot more that they are hiding..

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

markharr wrote: We are not bound by numerous entangling alliances. Nato is currently the only one unless I am missing something.
Australia, South Korea and Japan all have military cooperation alliances with the USA to mention a few. USA has military bases in all the countries mentioned. The USA must use their nukes to protect us that was part of the agreement else we would make our own...

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Spaced_Out wrote:
markharr wrote: With the exception of tanks and artillery, Russians military strength does not dwarf our own. Quite the contrary actually.

http://www.globalfirepower.com/countrie ... it=COMPARE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Not when it comes to nuclear war heads. They also have a lot more that they are hiding..

What about the Indian's, Pakistani's and Israeli's?
Not to mentiom the North Korean's.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

Robin Hood wrote: What about the Indian's, Pakistani's and Israeli's?
They are on the first chart, but the text is small. Could not find an image that is less than 800pix - check the link below.

http://www.armscontrol.org/files/images ... 161103.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/ ... whohaswhat" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

India: Between 100-120 nuclear warheads.
Israel: An estimated 80 nuclear warheads, with fissile material for up to 200.
Pakistan: Between 110-130 nuclear warheads.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Spaced_Out wrote:
Robin Hood wrote: What about the Indian's, Pakistani's and Israeli's?
They are on the first chart, but the text is small. Could not find an image that is less than 800pix - check the link below.

http://www.armscontrol.org/files/images ... 161103.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/ ... whohaswhat" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

India: Between 100-120 nuclear warheads.
Israel: An estimated 80 nuclear warheads, with fissile material for up to 200.
Pakistan: Between 110-130 nuclear warheads.

I stand by my statement. Russia has a couple hundred more nukes than the US. If you count NATO nukes held by the UK, the US, and France we have more than Russian, and china combined. That hardly counts as their military strength dwarfing our own.

Also the GAS prophecy specifically states that weapons owned by the people would be taken away. The people still have their weapons and the possibility of such a huge undertaking occurring within 39 days diminishes by the day. There are more guns than people in the Unites states. It also states that the US would withdraw its missiles from Europe. You could argue that this has happened, but you could also argue that it hasn't. We still have missiles in Europe, and moving nuclear weapons is also a huge undertaking with the possibility of it happening decreasing by the day.

You also have to be willing to dismiss the fact that this vision was heard by children who wrote it down years after the fact. At best there would have been important details that were misheard, forgotten, or left out.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Original_Intent wrote:Based on the laws at the time, because she was under age that alone did not grant citizenship.
Are you referring to a 'newly discovered' law that someone tried to use back in 2012 to prove he wasn't a citizen?

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama- ... wn-mother/

Apparently this was thrown out or ruled against because Obama is a US Citizen and by the laws of this land was the legal president for eight years. This angle is not going to save the GAS prophecy, it's dead if it doesn't happen in the next few weeks. The ONLY hope for this prophecy would be for Obama to remain in office, but that's not likely.

2EstablishZion
captain of 100

Post by 2EstablishZion »

@ AI2.0

You are entitled to make such a judgment, and bear the consequences if you are wrong.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

2EstablishZion wrote:@ AI2.0

You are entitled to make such a judgment, and bear the consequences if you are wrong.
I suppose by a solemn statement like that you believe the GAS prediction to be prophetic and true. If so, what preparations have you made for the US to be attacked by foreign troops within the next 40 days?

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

I actually fully believed the GAS prophecy only weeks ago. Do you know what changed my mind about it? I was doing a point by point comparison to post on here.

The biggest problem with it is that it is a second-hand account heard by children who wrote down what they remembered years later.

Obama is not of european decent, or is he? The very fact that A12.0 and I debated about this proves that it is an ambiguous statement at best.
The US could or could not have withdrawn it's missiles from europe depending on your point of view.
Russian does not dwarf the US in military strength, or do they. Once again, the very fact that I am debating others on this point proves that it is ambiguous.
Guns have not been taken away from the people

Read the proclamation for the family. That is revelation as it came straight from the pen of a prophet and there is no ambiguity.

You should absolutely prepare. Have your food storage, have a financial reserve on hand. Do everything the prophets have told you but do it because they told you to do it. Then you will be ready. Ready for Nuclear war, ready for natural disasters, ready for famine, ready for economic turmoil ready for temporary loss of employment.

Vision
captain of 1,000

Post by Vision »

kirtland r.m. wrote:
Ether 2:10 For behold, this is a land which is choice above all other lands;
Is it Meso America or the Northern Great Lakes that is the choice land above all other lands?

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

AI2.0 wrote:
Original_Intent wrote:Based on the laws at the time, because she was under age that alone did not grant citizenship.
Are you referring to a 'newly discovered' law that someone tried to use back in 2012 to prove he wasn't a citizen?

Apparently this was thrown out or ruled against because Obama is a US Citizen and by the laws of this land was the legal president for eight years. This angle is not going to save the GAS prophecy, it's dead if it doesn't happen in the next few weeks. The ONLY hope for this prophecy would be for Obama to remain in office, but that's not likely.
Or wait for an actual Greek president. ;)

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Original_Intent wrote:
shadow wrote:
The thing to remember about the GAS prophecy is that it's not from his own mouth. It's from someone who heard it as a young boy and then wrote it down decades later. Yeah, no problems there.
Yep, I have always taken that into account.
I also take into account that interpretations from Mr. Horne have varied according to circumstance. i.e. when Obama was elected, he recalled that "Greek" was a slang term back in the day for those of African descent.

But I have always watched for conditions to align. Not in a "Chicken Little, the sky is falling" way, but something to be watchful about.

Like right now, I am being watchful for the missile withdrawal in Europe. I don't think it specifies COMPLETE withdrawal, just that missiles would be withdrawn to appease Russia. With the current stances and actions by Russia, and with Trump the President-elect who wants to normalize relations with Russia, I feel now is a time to be very alert.

I think it is important to remember that this is recollections from childhood decades after the supposed revelation was revealed. There almost certainly are things missing or things mis-remembered. I think skepticism is warranted, but the main thing is to be watchful and prepared.
I heard personally from a well known individual (especially to people such as LDSFF forum readers) that his close relative was told by the mother of Hugh Nibley about GAS's talk, where GAS told about the terrible vision he had just. Hugh's mother apparently was present at this talk.

I don't recall whether she may have garnered more information about GAS's experience after the talk.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

Robin Hood wrote:
AI2.0 wrote:

Or wait for an actual Greek president. ;)
Ya...such a good point. Maybe Greek means Greek...and in 2 or three more terms we'll have a person of Greek ancestry actually elected. Why stretch to make Obama Greek?

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Vision wrote:
kirtland r.m. wrote:
Ether 2:10 For behold, this is a land which is choice above all other lands;
Is it Meso America or the Northern Great Lakes that is the choice land above all other lands?
Neither, it's Yorkshire.
See D&C 139 ;)

2EstablishZion
captain of 100

Post by 2EstablishZion »

Silver wrote:
2EstablishZion wrote:@ AI2.0

I suppose by a solemn statement like that you believe the GAS prediction to be prophetic and true. If so, what preparations have you made for the US to be attacked by foreign troops within the next 40 days?
Incorrect assumption.

I have always felt that it was prudent to watch for likely fulfillment and keep the required conditions in mind.

My above warning is simply that you dismiss such warnings at your peril. As long as you don;t get carried away it never hurts to keep an open mind and pay attention.