Be ready for a nuke attack before inauguration.

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Be ready for a nuke attack before inauguration.

Post by Original_Intent »

Referencing the GAS prophecy. So much lining up with Nato/Russia tensions rising, and Trump and Putin getting along so well...I can feel a false flag coming to get us in a war with Russia.

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Be ready for a nuke attack before inauguration.

Post by kirtland r.m. »

If the Horne family members were right in their G.A.S. Prophesy information, this looks like the time. Watch out for some very creepy people to try to take out P.E. Trump. I heard a B.O. quote on the radio today., Essentially he said that if something threatened America's "core values" he would still get involved even farther into the future. what does that mean. America as I have posted before, is about to get thrashed. I just taught a primary lesson yesterday about the end of the Jaredites. We have seen this pattern before.
Ether 2:10 For behold, this is a land which is choice above all other lands; wherefore he that doth possess it shall serve God or shall be swept off; for it is the everlasting decree of God. And it is not until the fulness of iniquity among the children of the land, that they are swept off.

11 And this cometh unto you, O ye Gentiles, that ye may know the decrees of God—that ye may repent, and not continue in your iniquities until the fulness come, that ye may not bring down the fulness of the wrath of God upon you as the inhabitants of the land have hitherto done.

12 Behold, this is a choice land, and whatsoever nation shall possess it shall be free from bondage, and from captivity, and from all other nations under heaven, if they will but serve the God of the land, who is Jesus Christ, who hath been manifested by the things which we have written.

By the way, it sure seems that earthquake activity is increasing. Did everyone catch the news on the 7.3 earthquake in Japan.http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/J/ ... 1-16-20-38

Did anyone else notice that this occurred FIVE DAYS after Julie Rowe went on the radio after months of silence to give an updated series of warnings, one of which was..the ring of fire.
The first thing she mentioned on what to expect is that very soon the president elect will be shot in the chest near his heart. She didn't say if this would be fatal.
She mentioned poison, then stopped herself from saying anything more for her own safety.
Obsidian Monday is approaching.
Black Friday has significance. Don't be surprised if EBT (welfare) cards and debit cards don't work on the busiest shopping day of the year in the U.S.
She specifically said to stock up on water tonight as well as toilet paper.
Within the next two days or two weeks -- before Black Friday -- (depending on where you are in the U.S.), there may be difficulty in buying supplies.
The "Ring of Fire" is alive.
Widespread chaos within the U.S. is coming.
Man-made as well as natural catastrophes to come.
There will be rioting and murdering on an unprecedented scale in Chicago and Houston.
Martial law is now in order.
Trump towers and bombs and other things will go off.
There will be nuclear explosions by this time next year.
There will be a form of martial law (not full-scale) by January 20 (inauguration day). Do not fear when martial law (or some form of it) comes into effect, but to be smart (meaning don't go into debt just because it's Christmas).
Don't go into debt for Christmas gifts. Instead, focus on the real meaning of the holiday and you may find opportunities to serve by helping clean up and/or look for people on the Wasatch front.
She specifically mentions Chicago and that people are being paid to incite violence there and elsewhere. She pleads for these people, and others, to not participate and to know that God loves them.
I didn't put this list together, an acquaintance did, thanks to him.
Last thought, J.R. has been a lightning rod, but I will tell you, that I have been given many, many accounts from others who have seen the same events. Remember the Lord's law of witnesses, and remember the old saying. Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition.
Last edited by kirtland r.m. on November 21st, 2016, 6:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

butterfly
captain of 1,000

Post by butterfly »

kirtland r.m. wrote: Watch out for some very creepy people to try to take out P.E. Trump. I heard a B.O. quote on the radio today., Essentially he said that if something threatened America's "core values" he would still get involved even farther into the future. what does that mean.
Just wondering, why do you say that it would be "very creepy people" that would try to take out Trump?

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by kirtland r.m. »

butterfly wrote:
kirtland r.m. wrote: Watch out for some very creepy people to try to take out P.E. Trump. I heard a B.O. quote on the radio today., Essentially he said that if something threatened America's "core values" he would still get involved even farther into the future. what does that mean.
Just wondering, why do you say that it would be "very creepy people" that would try to take out Trump?
I am talking about people who might try to hurt him. I pray for him, and our nation. However, this could be an event that could trigger G.A.S. Prophesy. Chaos, and a very unhappy Putin. The Russians are preparing for war. They have other allies, mainly China as well. Putin is afraid the west will strike first. The west has pushed hard encroaching near Russian borders with Nukes and troops. Russia, and China have new weapons, I and others have posted about. The Satan 2 is said to be able to take out an area the size of Texas. These are not times for the faint-hearted. Faith in the Lord, not fear.
This is new.http://www.cbsnews.com/news/russia-s-40 ... ures-nato/
Last edited by kirtland r.m. on November 21st, 2016, 8:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

I just saw in the news today about Putin re-positioning and re-tasking his nukes in response to NATO. So the next step I see, if prophecy is to be fulfilled, is nukes being withdrawn to appease Russia. That is likely not going to hit the Mainstream news, and I am watching every news source I can for this event.

From a "fake" news source, today.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-2 ... to-threats" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

That is a lot of stuff that is supposed to happen. Will this be the straw that breaks Julie's back if it none of this happens?

TCG
captain of 10

Post by TCG »

Interesting

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS
captain of 100

Post by I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS »

GrandMasterB wrote:That is a lot of stuff that is supposed to happen. Will this be the straw that breaks Julie's back if it none of this happens?
Don't count on it.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Hmm... Julie Row & GAS... welp, I'll be keeping my eye on this.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

Original_Intent wrote:Referencing the GAS prophecy. So much lining up with Nato/Russia tensions rising, and Trump and Putin getting along so well...I can feel a false flag coming to get us in a war with Russia.
Yeah all the pieces are in place and things are far to calm. Stocks have skyrocket and bonds fallen - that what has occurred prior to most financial collapses.
Trump is undoing everything that Obama put in place - for the last 6 years Obama has been talking about his legacy which will now be completely wiped out unless the status quo changes.

One thing that has bothered me for a long time is the question are we ripe for destruction (fully ripe in iniquity). Yes the prophets a long time back have said we are more wicked than those in the days of Noah. The wiki leaks of corruption and assassinations, pay to play etc..... and the support the corrupt politicians have taken things to a new level.
What has also weighed on my mind is the separation of the wheat and tares, i.e. it is not destruction like Noah, the Jaradites or Nephites or ancient Israel etc... It is perhaps not full ripe in inequity required to start the events of the last days but the beginning process of the separation of the wheat and tares that will bring the destruction, as people are forced to choose a side.

So from all sides including spiritual the GAS type events could be a reality in the coming 2 months.... Not sure what to do about it other than cash in 4 weeks leave that I have built up - so can get some money out. All shares and stocks sold.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

"Be ready for a nuke attack....."
How do you do that exactly?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Robin Hood wrote:"Be ready for a nuke attack....."
I had a martial arts instructor explain the best defense for a strike by an opponent this way: Don't be there.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Silver wrote:
I had a martial arts instructor explain the best defense for a strike by an opponent this way: Don't be there.
Good advice, but where is "there"?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Robin Hood wrote:
Silver wrote:
That is for you to find out, Grasshopper.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Silver wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:
Silver wrote:
That is for you to find out, Grasshopper.
Apparently it would be better to be a cockroach.

paulrobots
captain of 100

Post by paulrobots »

Food, water. Warm clothes, candles and an alternative way of cooking for situations where there is no electricity. Guns and ammunition for when people who don't have food, water, etc., come to steal yours. Toilet paper, lots of toilet paper.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

paulrobots wrote:
Food, water. Warm clothes, candles and an alternative way of cooking for situations where there is no electricity. Guns and ammunition for when people who don't have food, water, etc., come to steal yours. Toilet paper, lots of toilet paper.
None of this will help if a nuke lands nearby.

FTC
captain of 100

Post by FTC »

And if..... when. When nothing happens, and Trump does make it to and successfully inaugurated, will people come back here and acknowledge that I'm a better prophet than George Albert Smith?

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

I wish that reason would prevail and if none of the things in the GAS prophecy or the things that Julie Rowe said come true, then they'd be dismissed as false and their promoters would find something more useful to do with themselves, but I'm afraid that's not going to happen. I think this is a pattern that has been followed for several years now. I bet if we looked at threads from years ago, we'll see the same predictions of nuclear attacks, plagues, earthquakes, etc.--and yes, these things can happen, but IMO, it's unhealthy to allow one's thoughts to revolve around apocalyptic doom and gloom. It's also the predictions for specific times and dates that is disturbing. For years these predictions have come and gone and are forgotten for new dates to look forward to, honestly, it borders on pathological. This is something that is common in cult groups and I find it disturbing that is it so prevalent on LDSFF.

The GAS prophecy only has a few weeks to go before it's declared false, yet I'm CERTAIN there will be posters who'll make excuses and rationalizations for why it could STILL come true next year, or the year after etc. And I'm certain that since Julie Rowe has already been proven wrong several times and she's still breathlessly quoted on this forum, that she'll still be quoted next year and the year after, by people who ought to know better, because they claim to believe in an actual Prophet, Pres. Thomas S. Monson, who doesn't make these kind of predictions and speculations. :(

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Here's the thing with the GAS prophecy... It can only occur when a new president has been elected. All we really know is that it will take place sometime after Obama. The preliminary conditions needed for this prophecy to be fulfilled are complete. Although now seems like the best time for it to occur (And part of me suspects that it will happen now or never), it is possible that it could be fulfilled at a later time... especially if details written down in the prophecy were misinterpreted. It could happen this year, or in 4 years from now, or 8, etc. Be patient.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

paulrobots wrote:
Paul described physical preparations, but there are also financial, emotional, and spiritual preparation. Even just accepting the possibility of something happening would give us a benefit over the masses so we are not as scared and anxious as people who live in a "nothing bad will ever happen" fantasy. Following the counsel to save some money and pay off debt will be a tremendous blessing when the economy is severely disrupted by an attack. Something as minor as a dirty car bomb would at best collapse one building, but it would leave a larger area off limits for a time, cripple the economy, and fill people with dread. An attack at the right location could disrupt the water supply to millions of people, or disrupt the supply of food and other goods from overseas.

I hope it doesn't happen, but I know that if it doesn't happen in the next two months it will happen before long. And, by accepting that it will eventually happen, I will be emotionally prepared to accept the incident when it does happen.

FTC
captain of 100

Post by FTC »

AI2.0 wrote:I wish that reason would prevail and if none of the things in the GAS prophecy or the things that Julie Rowe said come true, then they'd be dismissed as false and their promoters would find something more useful to do with themselves, but I'm afraid that's not going to happen. I think this is a pattern that has been followed for several years now. I bet if we looked at threads from years ago, we'll see the same predictions of nuclear attacks, plagues, earthquakes, etc.--and yes, these things can happen, but IMO, it's unhealthy to allow one's thoughts to revolve around apocalyptic doom and gloom. It's also the predictions for specific times and dates that is disturbing. For years these predictions have come and gone and are forgotten for new dates to look forward to, honestly, it borders on pathological. This is something that is common in cult groups and I find it disturbing that is it so prevalent on LDSFF.

The GAS prophecy only has a few weeks to go before it's declared false, yet I'm CERTAIN there will be posters who'll make excuses and rationalizations for why it could STILL come true next year, or the year after etc. And I'm certain that since Julie Rowe has already been proven wrong several times and she's still breathlessly quoted on this forum, that she'll still be quoted next year and the year after, by people who ought to know better, because they claim to believe in an actual Prophet, Pres. Thomas S. Monson, who doesn't make these kind of predictions and speculations. :(
When I first stumbled upon the doom-and-gloomer's scene in the late 90's, the prophecies/fearmongering was Mexico invading, asteroids smashing the planet, and "them" making all of North America one giant tyranny. China invasions were just starting to sprout. Of course, there were the always prevalent Illuminati and Bilderbergs. They're gonna get us, they're gonna get us, they're gonna get us, THEY'RE GONNA GET US!!!! Anytime now. That was the "prophecy".
You would think that people who proclaim prophetic clairyoince, or, at the very least, just really good intiuitive perception, would forsee some tragedy that actually did happen, so as to prevent it. Say, oh, I don't know, maybe a 9/11 attack? Not even the sustained prophet pegged that one. Weathermen make better prophecies about hurricanes.
The overarching umbrella call of bullsh!t against all "prophets" is that they never predict anything ahead of time that really happens. They only twist lots of nebulous "something big is gonna happen anytime now!", to try and mesh it up with stuff they already knew or that has already happened. Well no F'ing DUH that something big is gonna happen. Something big happens every single day. Idiots. l-)

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Durzan wrote:Here's the thing with the GAS prophecy... It can only occur when a new president has been elected. All we really know is that it will take place sometime after Obama. The preliminary conditions needed for this prophecy to be fulfilled are complete. Although now seems like the best time for it to occur (And part of me suspects that it will happen now or never), it is possible that it could be fulfilled at a later time... especially if details written down in the prophecy were misinterpreted. It could happen this year, or in 4 years from now, or 8, etc. Be patient.
The thing to remember about the GAS prophecy is that it's not from his own mouth. It's from someone who heard it as a young boy and then wrote it down decades later. Yeah, no problems there.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

kirtland r.m. wrote:If the Horne family members were right in their G.A.S. Prophesy information, this looks like the time. Watch out for some very creepy people to try to take out P.E. Trump. I heard a B.O. quote on the radio today., Essentially he said that if something threatened America's "core values" he would still get involved even farther into the future. what does that mean. America as I have posted before, is about to get thrashed. I just taught a primary lesson yesterday about the end of the Jaredites. We have seen this pattern before.
Ether 2:10 For behold, this is a land which is choice above all other lands; wherefore he that doth possess it shall serve God or shall be swept off; for it is the everlasting decree of God. And it is not until the fulness of iniquity among the children of the land, that they are swept off.

11 And this cometh unto you, O ye Gentiles, that ye may know the decrees of God—that ye may repent, and not continue in your iniquities until the fulness come, that ye may not bring down the fulness of the wrath of God upon you as the inhabitants of the land have hitherto done.

12 Behold, this is a choice land, and whatsoever nation shall possess it shall be free from bondage, and from captivity, and from all other nations under heaven, if they will but serve the God of the land, who is Jesus Christ, who hath been manifested by the things which we have written.

By the way, it sure seems that earthquake activity is increasing. Did everyone catch the news on the 7.3 earthquake in Japan.http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/J/ ... 1-16-20-38

Did anyone else notice that this occurred FIVE DAYS after Julie Rowe went on the radio after months of silence to give an updated series of warnings, one of which was..the ring of fire.
The first thing she mentioned on what to expect is that very soon the president elect will be shot in the chest near his heart. She didn't say if this would be fatal.
She mentioned poison, then stopped herself from saying anything more for her own safety.
Obsidian Monday is approaching.
Black Friday has significance. Don't be surprised if EBT (welfare) cards and debit cards don't work on the busiest shopping day of the year in the U.S.
She specifically said to stock up on water tonight as well as toilet paper.
Within the next two days or two weeks -- before Black Friday -- (depending on where you are in the U.S.), there may be difficulty in buying supplies.
The "Ring of Fire" is alive.
Widespread chaos within the U.S. is coming.
Man-made as well as natural catastrophes to come.
There will be rioting and murdering on an unprecedented scale in Chicago and Houston.
Martial law is now in order.
Trump towers and bombs and other things will go off.
There will be nuclear explosions by this time next year.
There will be a form of martial law (not full-scale) by January 20 (inauguration day). Do not fear when martial law (or some form of it) comes into effect, but to be smart (meaning don't go into debt just because it's Christmas).
Don't go into debt for Christmas gifts. Instead, focus on the real meaning of the holiday and you may find opportunities to serve by helping clean up and/or look for people on the Wasatch front.
She specifically mentions Chicago and that people are being paid to incite violence there and elsewhere. She pleads for these people, and others, to not participate and to know that God loves them.
I didn't put this list together, an acquaintance did, thanks to him.
Last thought, J.R. has been a lightning rod, but I will tell you, that I have been given many, many accounts from others who have seen the same events. Remember the Lord's law of witnesses, and remember the old saying. Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition.
You really do yourself a disservice by referencing Julie Rowe.
FYI- the ring of fire has been alive for a loooong time. Rowe didn't come up with that. It's common knowledge that large EQ's will happen along the ring of fire.
Rowe came up with this, which isn't common knowledge-
An imminent, within days 6.5-ish EQ will happen at the UofU in the early a.m. after an unexpected cold front dusts the spring-like grass with snow. It will happen BEFORE the elections.
And since it didn't happen we know that the person who prophesied of that event is a FALSE prophet. Those who keep referencing her as a valid source of info are up in the night.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

If there is going to be an nuke attack I wonder if the NSA Data Center in Utah would be a possible target?