Be ready for a nuke attack before inauguration.

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Be ready for a nuke attack before inauguration.

Post by Original_Intent »

I see a lot of people get my point. and it isn't that I really think it WILL happen. It is just that things are aligning such that if it is a true prophecy and it was remembered and recorded somewhat accurately (I am sure there are mistakes) we are entering a time that instead of the odds of it happening are 1 in 10,000 or 1 in 1,000 maybe the odds are more like 1 in 30 or 1 in 20. It's a time to be very watchful, in my opinion.

I fully expect when the time comes and goes and nothing happens the naysayers will gleefully say "See? Another Boy who cried Wolf or another Chicken Little!" Frankly, and of course I'll be happy if it doesn't happen. But as many have noted, many things are happening that raise the probability.

paulrobots
captain of 100

Post by paulrobots »

gungadin500 wrote:
kittycat51 wrote:
Spaced_Out wrote:The world has reached a crossroads in Syria with the Syrian gov and the Russians about to squash the rebels, now Turkey is trying to intervene and sending massive armaments into Syria, but at tohe same time trying to make peace with Russia. If things get out of hand there it can very well be a catalyst for 3WW and an EMP attack on the USA.

Declaration Of War? Erdogan Says Turkish Forces Are In Syria To End Assad's Rule
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-2 ... ssads-rule" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Assad On Verge Of Biggest Victory Since Start Of Syrian War With Imminent Capture Of Aleppo
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-2 ... ure-aleppo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yup I just read this same stuff except from a different website. :-s Are the dominoes starting to fall?

I believe Obama's wish is for war with Russia. He despises Putin. Obama will make sure it happens before he leaves office. Trump wants peace with Russian; he just can't go and mess up Obama's plans now could he?

I have been a GAS skeptic. Maybe there is something to it?
I've been thinking about this as well - it seems like all of the baiting to get Russia to strike first has not been successful, and I recall Elder Maxwell saying something to the effect that when the final events start to transpire, things will happen so quickly that it will be hard to say what happened first. To my point, if TPTB detonated a nuclear warhead either here or South Korea or Europe, blamed Russia or China for it, and worldwide nuclear war immediately ensued, how would we ever be able to confirm who actually started it? I don't think we ever could. We'd just be left with the outcome. I don't really have any faith anymore that WW3 will only start when Russia starts it.
Do you have the reference for Elder Maxwell's talk? I would love to read it.

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

Will we see Damascus turn out like Aleppo?

(Isa. 17: 1-3; 14) "Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap. . . .The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim. . . . And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he (Ephraim) is not."

Is Isaiah saying that things could happen so quickly that the only warning we would have would be the evening before? With nuclear weapons, all it takes is one command and its over in less than 1 hour.

(Rev.18:10) "Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come."

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

davedan wrote:Will we see Damascus turn out like Aleppo?

(Isa. 17: 1-3; 14) "Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap. . . .The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim. . . . And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he (Ephraim) is not."

Is Isaiah saying that things could happen so quickly that the only warning we would have would be the evening before? With nuclear weapons, all it takes is one command and its over in less than 1 hour.

(Rev.18:10) "Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come."
Yip these things will come to pass it is just the timing. Turkey and Saudi Arabia, US etc.. have openly said their goal is to remove the Syrian president in Damascus. - Turkey army is on the way - they have the 8th largest military in the world. All it takes is a few careless bombings and then the nukes start flying.
We are the most wicked world ever created and in the most wicked time of the earth; Satan will find good use for all those thousands of nukes.

Hivetyrant36
captain of 100

Post by Hivetyrant36 »

Pretty sure Damascus is already not a city anymore... http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/c4b4 ... ef6add442e" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

paulrobots
captain of 100

Post by paulrobots »

Hivetyrant36 wrote:Pretty sure Damascus is already not a city anymore... http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/c4b4 ... ef6add442e" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yup, looks like a ruinous heap to me.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Here's a link with more optimistic pictures of Damascus.
http://www.mintpressnews.com/damascus-l ... ts/218601/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Bump

I started a thread on John Pratt's take on the constellation phenomenon of 9-23-17. Another poster pointed out that it had already been brought up on the forum. Actually, I'm not surprised I missed it, it was brought up on a thread from a year ago about a Nuclear attack, which of course, did not happen and which I doubt I read at the time.
Not sure of the association between his article about 9-23-17 and a supposed nuclear attack before Jan 2017 would have been related but I'm not going to read the whole thread to find out.
What I found interesting was the John Pratt posted on this over a year ago and frankly I think his theory is most plausible. Apparently some christians think it's going to be the rapture.

Anyway, thanks to Dafty for pointing it out.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Silver wrote: November 22nd, 2016, 5:42 am
Robin Hood wrote:
Silver wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:"Be ready for a nuke attack....."
How do you do that exactly?
I had a martial arts instructor explain the best defense for a strike by an opponent this way: Don't be there.
Good advice, but where is "there"?
That is for you to find out, Grasshopper.
Grasshoppers gonna die, if they not way far north. 🍄 🍄 🍄 ssbnsm