The Three Days of Darkness - November 24-26, 2016 A.D.

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
paulrobots
captain of 100

Re: The Three Days of Darkness - November 24-26, 2016 A.D.

Post by paulrobots »

Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Post by Kingdom of ZION »

paulrobots wrote:Thanks, interesting, not what I was expecting. I thought it might have something to do with Daniel 7:25

Daniel 7:25King James Version (KJV)

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

This is not G_d's doings but the Great latter-day anti-Christ and son of perdition. He has attempted to change times and laws: as he has worn out the saints of the most High, having been given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time (the last 3 and 1/2 years before the coming of the risen glorified Son of G_d.

What happened to common law, patterned after G_d's law? What has He done to destroy our G_d inspired Constitution? What happened to the original Shabbot (Sabbath), and to the correct calendar, so we might know when to keep His correct Holy Days? Look at the laws that allow abortions of the innocent and sodomy!

Shalom

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

Kingdom of ZION wrote:
paulrobots wrote:Thanks, interesting, not what I was expecting. I thought it might have something to do with Daniel 7:25

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

This is not G_d's doings but the Great latter-day anti-Christ and son of perdition. He has attempted to change times and laws: as he has worn out the saints of the most High, having been given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time (the last 3 and 1/2 years before the coming of the risen glorified Son of G_d.

What happened to common law, patterned after G_d's law? What has He done to destroy our G_d inspired Constitution? What happened to the original Shabbot (Sabbath), and to the correct calendar, so we might know when to keep His correct Holy Days? Look at the laws that allow abortions of the innocent and sodomy!

Shalom
But that all ended on Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12.

Do you see how the powers of Heaven have been moved as Jesus foretold in Luke 21:26.

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

the_sign wrote:
Kingdom of ZION wrote:

Shalom
But that all ended on Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12.

Do you see how the powers of Heaven have been moved as Jesus foretold in Luke 21:26.
No I do not see this. There has to be a seven year Peace Treaty in Yesrael, a Temple built and the commencement of sacrifices. Half way through the seven years the Man of Sin must be revealed and he shall stop the daily Sacrifices, which sets up the Abomination that makes Desolate. Then comes the Two Witnesses to testify for 1260 day.

ALL of this is FUTURE!!! So how can it all ended on Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.? It CANNOT for the Prophecies must ALL come to pass, and there are at least 100 to as many as 1000 prophesied events that have been foretold to happen first that have not happened!

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

Matchmaker wrote:
the_sign wrote:
Matchmaker wrote:This also happens at the opening of the 6th seal.
You were warned not to add nor take from that book, thou fool.

As the angel of the Lord I was granted the sole privilege of opening that which was sealed in the Book of Daniel (cf. Daniel 12:4 & 9).

Here's your match : :ymdevil:
What on earth are you talking about? Please clarify? Are you calling me a fool, or am I misunderstanding you?

I'm just saying the sun turning dark and the moon to blood also happens at the opening of the 6th seal too.
Have I ever pressured you in or outside of this thread to quote from the Book of Revelation?

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

brianj wrote:
the_sign wrote:
brianj wrote:claim ?
It's not a claim.
In the first post you said: "November 23, 2016 A.D. is also supposed to be exceptionally cold."

That is a claim. And I repeat my question: What is your source of that claim? You posted your claim 66 days before 11/23.
Accuweather makes 25 day forecasts. NOAA makes 14 day foreacasts. The Weather Channel makes 10 day forecasts. All are considered extended forecasts and are notoriously unreliable, yet you claim an exceptionally cold forecast more than two months in advance. Are you just posting what you feel like writing or do you have some source for that claim you can cite?
It is also written that the coldness shall come upon the earth quickly with a howling wind.

Still not a claim.

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

paulrobots wrote:More info on the changing of time?
No.

Purely the work of someone who does not respect the Lord Jesus.

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

Kingdom of ZION wrote:
the_sign wrote:But that all ended on Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12.

No I do not see this.
Blind guide

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

the_sign wrote:
Kingdom of ZION wrote:
the_sign wrote:But that all ended on Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12.

No I do not see this.
Blind guide
Whatever...

FTC
captain of 100

Post by FTC »

Could someone quantify "exceptionally cold"? At least give us a range. And also a frame of refrence. What's cold for someone in Hawaii is sweltering heat for an eskimo.

I do have to admit, I'm getting kinda giddy to stamp this one with a "Your prophecy status: FAIL" (tm) B-)

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Kingdom of ZION wrote:
the_sign wrote:
Kingdom of ZION wrote:

Shalom

No I do not see this. There has to be a seven year Peace Treaty in Yesrael, a Temple built and the commencement of sacrifices. Half way through the seven years the Man of Sin must be revealed and he shall stop the daily Sacrifices, which sets up the Abomination that makes Desolate. Then comes the Two Witnesses to testify for 1260 day.

ALL of this is FUTURE!!! So how can it all ended on Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.? It CANNOT for the Prophecies must ALL come to pass, and there are at least 100 to as many as 1000 prophesied events that have been foretold to happen first that have not happened!
This is just one of many interpretations of these scriptures.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Kingdom of ZION wrote:
paulrobots wrote:
Kingdom of ZION wrote:
Matchmaker wrote:
They say that the atomic clocks have started the last few year to get off and run slower, but we at talking a millionth of a second, not a third of a day, and a third of a night (8 hours). However the Lord said, "And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved." Matt 24:22

Hope this helps, it is doctrinal that time will change, were just not told how,
Shalom[/color]
I didn't know that Mormons can now smoke crack. You will have to share that doctrinal change with me. With that said the scriptures say days be shortened. Not day be shortened. Days extend over a period of time. The scriptures clearly imply that the number of days would be shortened. There is nothing that alludes to the actual day getting shorter. Unless of course you are smoking crack. Let me know about that doctrinal change would you?

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

MrNasty wrote:I didn't know that Mormons can now smoke crack. You will have to share that doctrinal change with me. With that said the scriptures say days be shortened. Not day be shortened. Days extend over a period of time. The scriptures clearly imply that the number of days would be shortened. There is nothing that alludes to the actual day getting shorter. Unless of course you are smoking crack. Let me know about that doctrinal change would you?
For those who are letter of the law folks... D&C 85 does not address smoking anything other than tobacco. So cannabis and whatever is not addressed. I do not smoke anything! But it sounds like you like coloring outside of the lines and are fixated on smoking things? =))
Last edited by Kingdom of ZION on November 15th, 2016, 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

the_sign wrote:
brianj wrote:
the_sign wrote:
brianj wrote:claim ?
It's not a claim.
In the first post you said: "November 23, 2016 A.D. is also supposed to be exceptionally cold."

That is a claim. And I repeat my question: What is your source of that claim? You posted your claim 66 days before 11/23.
Accuweather makes 25 day forecasts. NOAA makes 14 day foreacasts. The Weather Channel makes 10 day forecasts. All are considered extended forecasts and are notoriously unreliable, yet you claim an exceptionally cold forecast more than two months in advance. Are you just posting what you feel like writing or do you have some source for that claim you can cite?
It is also written that the coldness shall come upon the earth quickly with a howling wind.

Still not a claim.
In other words, you have no source for your 11/23 claim. You just pulled the date out of your rear end.

The one useful bit of information I glean from this is that I can ignore what you post because you have no source for your claims.

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

MrNasty wrote:This is just one of many interpretations of these scriptures.
There is only one correct interpretation.

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

I have something of an addenda to add to the ascertainment of Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D. being the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 which includes the words : "Blessed in he who waits and comes unto 1,335 days."

I've never known the Lord to play jokes or tricks on me, and there is no way that one can play a joke or trick on the Lord.

Everything concerning the 1,335th day has been miraculous to me.

Even what I have to add, which is what the Lord spoke in Luke 21:26 : "the powers of heaven shall be moved", and how that relates to what has become more popular most recently on the internet, mainly, The Three Days of Darkness.

By all human standards, the Three Days of Darkness should have preceded May 8, 2016 A.D. on May 5th through the 7th : I actually hold that they have come, but like the flash of thunder which precedes the loud boom, there is such an effect from the powers of heaven being moved.

Think of it as how a computer handles a large chunk of continuous data : all that needs to be done to change the polarity of every bit of data in the chain is to apply a single charge to the first bit of data.

Now if the computer were set only to read in a certain mode of polarity, once the charge is applied, the computer could not read the data unless another charge were to be applied : and these variances could be caused at either end of the chain of data.

As man's wisdom is folly to the Lord (a day is as a thousand years to the Lord : 2 Peter 3:8 ), it can then be seen that the Lord is not only moving the time of the Three Days of Darkness, but quite possibly the space as well.

With those things in mind I include a longer form of basically this same addenda, with the anchor of the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 as being immovable :

During the countdown to the fulfillment of Daniel 12:12 which was, is, and shall forever be, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., I began to include the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14 as equating to the same date, including any future blessing with the blessing of Daniel 12:12.

As I see it now, the Lord was leading me to the 1,335th day but was going to give me a break and He didn't want me to forget the final computation to the end.

I have thought that all prophecy ends with that 1,335th day because St. Paul wrote that all prophecy would end but that love would endure forever. (1 Cor. 13:8 )

I began posting a daily update to the count when it was already at 860 days.

For the first 57 days of those 860, it was unknown to me what exactly was happening.

But something clicked on November 8, 2012 A.D. when I was sitting in front of the king (of the south) foretold in Daniel 11:40; I began to see him for that : an ancient prophecy foretold more than 2,500 years ago about that day when "the two kings shall sit".

But I still hadn't ascertained the specifics to be able to count the days as such.

For the next 698 days I would be his prisoner.

The following spring (in 2013 A.D.), however, was when I prayed publicly as a captive while court was in session; the conditions were horrific inclusive to the written basis for court protocol which was a complaint.

Having met David Ring (he has many preaching videos on YouTube) at an earlier time and then later having heard him exhort how we should not complain has been a staying influence since I read the complaint report.

Yet there are complaint forms in direct opposition to such exhortation.

That was the crux of what led me to pray while in the courtroom, so that God would show His mercy upon us rather than His wrath for grieving His Spirit.

In terms of conflict, I didn't break capture until October 7, 2014 A.D., and it would be another 105 days until I began to promulgate the fruit of that prayer online in terms of a countdown / countup to what still appears to me to be the Day of the Lord according to Malachi 4:5.

When I actually began to include a counting of the 2,300 day period, I thought/felt that I was going out on a limb, not having the fortitude that I had for the 1,335 day period; I basically concluded that even St. Paul's writing that all prophecy ending would occur on the 1,335th day.

To me, all other prophecies dovetailed into that day.

But the ascertainment / unsealing of the 1,335th day all hinged upon a single man's passing into eternal life, and he is one of the very kings foretold to be in Daniel 11:2.

Given the manifestation of the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 as Ascension Sunday, May 8 2016 A.D., the absence of manifestations accompanying writings describing "The Three Days of Darkness" occurring on or near that date, especially the windows of March 24 - 26, 2016 A.D. and May 5 - 7, 2016 A.D., leads one to think of the Mercy of God and of a part of Luke 21:26 : "for the powers of heaven shall be moved".

So occurrences at the end of the Liturgical Years for the Byzantine and Latin (Roman) Rites come to mind, August 29 - 31, 2016 A.D. and November 24 - 26, 2016 A.D.

Many are the prophecies foretelling of a snatching (rapturing), transfer, removal in the latter times, and so can be seen now such moving as foretold by Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Below is the brief message of more than 60 years of research, prayer, and study :

The Second Coming of Our Lord Jesus Christ has begun!

The Return of Our Lord is an Act of Justice, Love, and Mercy!

The Judgment is Everlasting : Eternal Peace is coming!

Great and Holy Thursday, March 24th, 2016 A.D., is the 1,290th day of Daniel 12:11.

Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., is the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 (cf. Malachi 4:5).

The First Year of Judgment began September 1, 2015 A.D. (the Final Day of Indiction) and the following First Sunday of Advent, November 29, 2015 A.D.

The First Sunday of Advent for the Second Year of the Judgment, November 27th, 2016 A.D., is the Day of the Lord (Malachi 4:5), the Day of the Great Illumination, the Day of Triumph for the Immaculate Heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary and the conversion of Russia, the end of World War III, and the fulfillment of the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14.

It is the day foretold that the world would be saved through Our Lady's Brown Scapular and Holy Rosary.

Satan and his minions have been cast into hell (to be temporarily released during the Three Days of Darkness).

Just as I saw the opening/unsealing of the Book of Daniel as regards chapter 12, verse 12 with the passing of a soul to eternal life, so another date was given in like manner : August 11.

So the counting for those 2,300 days began August 11, 2010 A.D., which is completed by the First Sunday of Advent for the Second Year of the Judgment, November 27, 2016 A.D.

Recently there has been a rise in articles regarding the Three Days of Darkness.

A warning sign 8 (eight) days prior is due to come so that all may prepare : November 16, 2016 A.D., the beginning of the Leonid meteor shower.

November 23, 2016 A.D. is also supposed to be exceptionally cold.

The Three Days of Darkness are November 24th through the 26th, 2016 A.D. unless the powers be moved yet again.

Updates to the countdown to the Three Days of Darkness at :

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

the_sign wrote:
MrNasty wrote:This is just one of many interpretations of these scriptures.
There is only one correct interpretation.
Unfortunately no man can claim it for we all see through a glass darkly.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

!!!

FTC
captain of 100

Post by FTC »

Still waiting for someone to quantify "exceptionally cold".

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Kingdom of ZION wrote:
MrNasty wrote:I didn't know that Mormons can now smoke crack. You will have to share that doctrinal change with me. With that said the scriptures say days be shortened. Not day be shortened. Days extend over a period of time. The scriptures clearly imply that the number of days would be shortened. There is nothing that alludes to the actual day getting shorter. Unless of course you are smoking crack. Let me know about that doctrinal change would you?
For those who are letter of the law folks... D&C 85 does not address smoking anything other than tobacco. So cannabis and whatever is not addressed. I do not smoke anything! But sound like you like coloring outside of the lines and are fixated on smoking thing? =))
:-o

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

"Exceptionally cold" for me was three months of inversion working in the oil fields outside Roosevelet, UT average daytime temp was supposedly -41 during that three months. I had to unjel a lot of tractors when their diesel froze up. I had two days I was 4 hrs late to work because the block heater in my truck couldn't keep the heads warm enough through the night to get the truck started. My neighbor left his truck running all night long because he was afraid of being late to work in the morning! The news said we were colder than Nome Alaska- and I have been stationed twice with the Army in Alaska so I believe it!

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

brianj wrote:
the_sign wrote:
brianj wrote:
the_sign wrote: It's not a claim.

Still not a claim.
In other words, you have no source for your 11/23 claim. You just pulled the date out of your rear end.

The one useful bit of information I glean from this is that I can ignore what you post because you have no source for your claims.
Brianj said, "rear end" =))

Still Learning
captain of 100

Still Learning

Post by Still Learning »

the_sign wrote: As man's wisdom is folly to the Lord
At least we agree on this point.

FTC
captain of 100

Post by FTC »

moving2zion wrote:"Exceptionally cold" for me was three months of inversion working in the oil fields outside Roosevelet, UT average daytime temp was supposedly -41 during that three months. I had to unjel a lot of tractors when their diesel froze up. I had two days I was 4 hrs late to work because the block heater in my truck couldn't keep the heads warm enough through the night to get the truck started. My neighbor left his truck running all night long because he was afraid of being late to work in the morning! The news said we were colder than Nome Alaska- and I have been stationed twice with the Army in Alaska so I believe it!
Perfect! I'll take it. So, "exceptionally cold" is gelled diesel. Unless God Himself personally refutes my definition via burning bush style, it stands.

Now, can someone give us a location of this "exceptionally cold" pocket? I'm gonna make a prophetic decision and declare anything past the Arctic/Antarctic circles are off limits, since those places are always exceptionally cold. Worlds without end.

Come people! We're half-way there. We almost have ourselves a viable prophecy! :ymapplause:

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

FTC wrote:Now, can someone give us a location of this "exceptionally cold" pocket?
Of the ca. 200 online sites of which I can access that expound upon the Three Days of Darkness, the predominant preponderance is that it will be global; but this is still under scrutiny.