The Three Days of Darkness - November 24-26, 2016 A.D.

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Todd
captain of 100

Re: The Three Days of Darkness - November 24-26, 2016 A.D.

Post by Todd »

shadow wrote:
shadow wrote:
SmallFarm wrote:
shadow wrote:Dang it, the 24th is my birthday.
My little brother's as well. :)
I'll bet all my birthday cake candles that it'll be just as bright as any other November day.
Yeah, it's a birthday miracle :ymparty:
:ymparty: Congrats Shadow. I'm sure you will have many "bright" birthdays to come.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

the_sign wrote:November 23, 2016 A.D. is also supposed to be exceptionally cold.
Not only is the above statement an unsupported claim, it is a false claim. The 23rd was not exceptionally cold anywhere in the continental United States.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

brianj wrote:
the_sign wrote:November 23, 2016 A.D. is also supposed to be exceptionally cold.
Not only is the above statement an unsupported claim, it is a false claim. The 23rd was not exceptionally cold anywhere in the continental United States.
=))

FTC
captain of 100

Post by FTC »

Your prophecy status: FAIL

Someone beat me to it! *pout* I should have prophesied against this one. I would have easily scored a point. [-(

One has to wonder what goes on inside someone's mind when their prophecies fail. The cognitive dissonance must be staggering. I would love to peek inside a failed prophet's mind. That show must be more extravagent than all the end of world prophecies combined.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

FTC wrote:Your prophecy status: FAIL

Someone beat me to it! *pout* I should have prophesied against this one. I would have easily scored a point. [-(

One has to wonder what goes on inside someone's mind when their prophecies fail. The cognitive dissonance must be staggering. I would love to peek inside a failed prophet's mind. That show must be more extravagent than all the end of world prophecies combined.
We don't know if the original post was an attempt to prophecy an exceptionally cold yesterday or where else that nonsensical claim came from. Unfortunately the poster would not respond to my repeated queries about his source, but I notice he stopped posting just as we reached the beginning of the extended forecast period.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

shadow wrote:
shadow wrote:
SmallFarm wrote:
shadow wrote:Dang it, the 24th is my birthday.
My little brother's as well. :)
I'll bet all my birthday cake candles that it'll be just as bright as any other November day.
Yeah, it's a birthday miracle :ymparty:
Hey it ain't morning yet. The three days of darkness was only supposed to start today :-ss
Oh and Happy Birthday! :ymparty:

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

Sun is up this morning. Another false prophet exposed.

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

This is the current pop-up message in plain view at my website for those of you too lazy to keep informed :

The prophecies regarding the Three Days of Darkness are being tested inclusive to the warning sign of November 16, 2016 A.D. and the final window for the Three Days in terms of God's Justice, November 24-26, 2016 A.D.

N. B. : The use of "eight days before" the Three Days of Darkness could mean eight days before November 27, 2016 A.D. (the end of the Three Days of Darkness), that is, November 19, 2016 A.D. (even more so November 18, 2016 A.D.), not necessarily eight days before November 24, 2016 A.D.

Just for clarification as to what this means for all other online postings regarding the Three Days of Darkness : if all those things foretold in all (and any) of the other accounts of the Three Days of Darkness do not conclude in their entirety by November 27, 2016 A.D., those prophecies shall be deemed false prophecies forever, and as such shall never occur.

I've made it something of an intense study over the past few months regarding online articles about the Three Days of Darkness. In approximately two hours, the entire earth will have entered into the final possible Thursday sunrise in which the Three Days of Darkness could possibly begin. There have been more recent articles added to the list and the comprehensive data includes some particulars found in multiple articles. Dealing in absolutes, the fire which began at Fort McMurray the week before the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 should have encompassed the entire earth, destroying everything and everybody in its path; but it has been rightly foretold that such events would be shortened so that such destruction is averted. That still leaves the bulk of the online articles looming in the balance of being either actual prophecy or merely written forms of terrorism. The same rule of thumb applies to that bulk, if it is written terrorism, it will have its end; but if it is real (true) prophecy, there is the common denominator that a 72 hour maximum duration will conclude such happenings anyway. Many of the articles foretell of a howling, roaring wind to mark the beginning of the chastisement, and this no later than the actual Thursday sunrise foretold. As I mentioned previously, it would not be within the bounds of God's mercy to have the Three Days of Darkness go beyond the First Liturgical Year of the Judgement (which actually ends at sunset November 26, 2016 A.D.); neither would it be within the bounds of His Justice. Therefore, this is the final weekend that will prove whether the many online articles are truly prophetic or merely the attempts of Legion to terrorize humanity.

which is also in the sub-forum "Placations" with a time stamp :

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.c ... placations" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Todd
captain of 100

Post by Todd »

Attachments
sgw7a.jpg
sgw7a.jpg (56.3 KiB) Viewed 1787 times

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

"This is the current pop-up message in plain view at my website for those of you too lazy to keep informed :"

Just a tip here my friend. Don't begin a post that you want to have people take seriously by starting it out insulting everyone that you are posting to. Just not a good idea.. [-(

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

the_sign wrote:In approximately two hours, the entire earth will have entered into the final possible Thursday sunrise in which the Three Days of Darkness could possibly begin.
Your two hours are up. And I noticed that you didn't bother responding to my observation that Wednesday the 23rd was not exceptionally cold anywhere in the United States.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

My understanding was that the predictor expected literally three days of darkness. They made the prophecy, they interpreted it.

No three days of darkness=False prophecy.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

It is dark here. It is totally dark. It is so dark I cannot see anything.

Oh! Wait a minute! I had my eyes closed.
dc

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

Raising a dead thread. It's definitely a lot colder and darker now spiritually than it was in 2016....

On The Fringe
captain of 50

Post by On The Fringe »

moving2zion wrote: November 14th, 2017, 10:01 pm Raising a dead thread. It's definitely a lot colder and darker now spiritually than it was in 2016....
Maybe he was a year off. Our current climate in my thoughts started in mid-2015. Just so much negativity. His date may have been pretty close to where the negativity started pouring faster however.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

I'm really not too sure about this. But there are some other articles floating around about it starting this November too. I don't really know if this is a credible prediction though. There's no link to who came up with it.

One thing I've been concerned about though is that there seem to be a lot of people rejecting truth recently. A lot of them don't even realize they are. They'll first get into this idea of man creates truth. Then man justifies his reasoning. He thinks he can repent tomorrow instead of today. Man then next justifies that God is in him by his might. Ignores scriptures. Man decides he can create truth on his own progress (while ignoring prophets and scriptures). Man creates his truth with his might (ignores scriptures but listens to philosophy of man 'the new truth') saying prophets should 'prove they are prophets' before I will listen to them, man decides that the philosophy of man is more credible than truth and can overrule real sources of truth (slow progression to going against truth using philosophy of gain of man). Philosophy feels hatred through gain justification going against truth, drowing out real truth sources while fighting against God and the scriptures and prophets over time ensues. (See a pattern here? Now look at how many people are doing this right now...even on this forum.)

It's not too late to repent and change.

2 Nephi 20:15
Book of Mormon
Shall the ax boast itself against him that heweth therewith? Shall the saw magnify itself against him that shaketh it? As if the rod should shake itself against them that lift it up, or as if the staff should lift up itself as if it were no wood! (Evolution and other philosophies = axe boasting against its user). Isaiah 45:9 Woe to the one who quarrels with his Maker-- An earthenware vessel among the vessels of earth! Will the clay say to the potter, 'What are you doing?' Or the thing you are making say, 'He has no hands'?

Helaman 8:25
Book of Mormon
But behold, ye have rejected the truth, and rebelled against your holy God; and even at this time, instead of laying up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where nothing doth corrupt, and where nothing can come which is unclean, ye are heaping up for yourselves wrath against the day of judgment.

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

We are more than 50% into what I've noted as the moving of the powers of Heaven : http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.c ... motion#537

The moving is placed into 9 times slots, the 6th to occur November 30 through December 2, 2017 A.D., also marking the completion of the Second Liturgical Year of the Judgment; there will remain three more such motions during the Third Liturgical Year of the Judgment.

The 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14 occurs during the Fourth Liturgical Year of the Judgment on December 29, 2018 A.D.

There is great symbolism (reflection) in that placement with respect to the First Pentecost Sunday coming after the revelation of the Holy Trinity, much like a fourth witness . . .

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

brianj wrote: November 25th, 2016, 1:15 pm
the_sign wrote:In approximately two hours, the entire earth will have entered into the final possible Thursday sunrise in which the Three Days of Darkness could possibly begin.
Your two hours are up. And I noticed that you didn't bother responding to my observation that Wednesday the 23rd was not exceptionally cold anywhere in the United States.
That was for the First Liturgical Year of Judgment.

I have found at least one presentation of the Three Days of Darkness that speaks of a gradual darkening, like the Pauline Epistle which introduces "the mystery of iniquity" as already being at work.

The entire planet being kindled according to 2 Peter 3:10-14 is not something for which there is much empirical data; however, stoking a stove can produce a very smoky period for the fire until the kindling point is reached; when one thinks of the atmosphere reaching such a kindling point, that "great noise" ("great violence") of St. Peter's epistle becomes fathomable.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Wasn't there another thread about three days of darkness this year?
Didn't someone say that Venus and Jupiter are going to be right next to one another, even though their orbits are hundreds of millions of miles apart, and this is going to cause a bunch of gas from Jupiter to somehow go toward the sun instead of being pushed away by the solar wind?

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

brianj wrote: November 15th, 2017, 8:21 pmWasn't there another thread about three days of darkness this year?
Here is the link to "three days of darkness" search here at LDS :

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_ ... as_rights=

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

FTC wrote: November 24th, 2016, 7:54 pmYour prophecy status: FAIL
You need to read this, FTC (and all those under YOUR field of influence), to realize how wrong you are :

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.c ... -of-daniel