One More Step Closer to that Second American Civil War, then Forein Troop Invasion!

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

One More Step Closer to that Second American Civil War, then Forein Troop Invasion!

Post by kirtland r.m. »

Take a look at what B. Obama has been up to.https://www.technocracy.news/index.php/ ... sm-in-u-s/
I saw that during the turbulent period when the United States was under Martial Law,the country received assistance from the United Nations...Troops were sent to the larger cities to stop the rioting...I saw that foreign troops from various nations rose up against the American people, seeking to take over the land.Within a short time,I witnessed Russian and Chinese troops invading the U.S. coasts...I was shown their goal,along with other conspiring governments,to eliminate millions of U.S. citizens along with much of our country's infrastructure, yet preserve ...as much of the land and cities as possible so that they can occupy it themselves.Julie Rowe,The Time is Now, p115,116.
A number of others say they have also seen this, I think they will be shown, to be right!
Last edited by kirtland r.m. on January 25th, 2016, 9:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: One More Stop Closer to that Second American Civil War, then Forein Troop Invasion!

Post by David13 »

Extremeism? Like maybe the ultra extreme, lunatic fringe terrorist organization "Black Lives Matter"? Like that?
That character has an extreme sickness of the mind.
dc

kfb
captain of 100

Re: One More Step Closer to that Second American Civil War, then Forein Troop Invasion!

Post by kfb »

kirtland r.m. wrote:Take a look at what B. Obama has been up to.https://www.technocracy.news/index.php/ ... sm-in-u-s/
I saw that during the turbulent period when the United States was under Martial Law,the country received assistance from the United Nations...Troops were sent to the larger cities to stop the rioting...I saw that foreign troops from various nations rose up against the American people, seeking to take over the land.Within a short time,I witnessed Russian and Chinese troops invading the U.S. coasts...I was shown their goal,along with other conspiring governments,to eliminate millions of U.S. citizens along with much of our country's infrastructure, yet preserve ...as much of the land and cities as possible so that they can occupy it themselves.Julie Rowe,The Time is Now, p115,116.
A number of others say they have also seen this, I think they will be shown, to be right!

Yes perhaps in the next 20 years we will have another civil war and possibly a ww III. I noticed that you used spurious material (according the the LDS church) to bolster your claim.

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS
captain of 100

Re: One More Step Closer to that Second American Civil War, then Forein Troop Invasion!

Post by I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS »

If you believe Obama is the last sitting president mentioned in the GAS prophecy, then JR's prediction doesn't make sense. GAS states the attack takes place before the new president takes office. In JR's account, the U.S. is already under Martial Law when the UN comes to help. It's only after that, or in her words, "Within a short time" that Russia and China invades.

durangout
captain of 1,000

Post by durangout »

kirtland r.m. wrote:Take a look at what B. Obama has been up to.https://www.technocracy.news/index.php/ ... sm-in-u-s/
Since JR has come out on record as saying that Canada's new prime minister is the Anti-Christ (LOL) I wonder what role he has to play in the above mentioned scenario?

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

durangout wrote:
Since JR has come out on record as saying that Canada's new prime minister is the Anti-Christ (LOL) I wonder what role he has to play in the above mentioned scenario?
Hmm... would have pegged the last one instead :))

durangout
captain of 1,000

Post by durangout »

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS wrote:If you believe Obama is the last sitting president mentioned in the GAS prophecy, then JR's prediction doesn't make sense. GAS states the attack takes place before the new president takes office. In JR's account, the U.S. is already under Martial Law when the UN comes to help. It's only after that, or in her words, "Within a short time" that Russia and China invades.
If those were the ONLY contradictions with these false prophets...one of my favs is Spencer says the10 Tribes would come back by walking from the N Pole and Freeman has them coming in hovercraft tanks w/ laser canons to protect the saints walking to Jackson County--SWEET.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

durangout wrote:Since JR has come out on record as saying that Canada's new prime minister is the Anti-Christ (LOL) I wonder what role he has to play in the above mentioned scenario?
I have not heard this before. Please provide a source.

I am subscribed to Rowe's blog, and I listened to her most recent radio interviews, but I don't recall Rowe making comments about PM Trudeau since he was elected to that office - or before he was elected.

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

durangout wrote:
I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS wrote:If you believe Obama is the last sitting president mentioned in the GAS prophecy, then JR's prediction doesn't make sense. GAS states the attack takes place before the new president takes office. In JR's account, the U.S. is already under Martial Law when the UN comes to help. It's only after that, or in her words, "Within a short time" that Russia and China invades.
If those were the ONLY contradictions with these false prophets...one of my favs is Spencer says the10 Tribes would come back by walking from the N Pole and Freeman has them coming in hovercraft tanks w/ laser canons to protect the saints walking to Jackson County--SWEET.
He never said " they will come back walking from the N pole".
He said that in a DREAM, he saw them walking from the N pole.Those are 2 different statements. He also said that he doesn't know the meaning of this, it could be 100% symbolic, it could be nothing, it could be literal. He never offered an interpretation or meaning for the things he saw, he only shared the things he saw.

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS
captain of 100

We do know that at some point there will be a civil war in this country. The questions are when and why. Even though there are a couple of prophecies attributed to Joseph Smith or others wherein they refer to an economic decline as the cause. My question is, do we really think we are that close to where our society could devolve into civil war? Think about it.

The only way I can imagine a large majority of people taking up arms against their neighbors is in a total economic collapse. As in no food being produced or shipped and it's down to just surviving. Some people will kill to save themselves. A larger number would kill to save their children.

That being said, I would like to know anyone's thoughts on the cause behind such a collapse. The standard arguments don't hold up to scrutiny if they are to be applied in the near term. Yes, the dollar may lose its reserve status, but not anytime soon. Or at least in the time frame people who believe in the CO think it will. Even with the cheap credit and QE this could cause a collapse, but not total in my opinion. EMP? This seems to be the most likely though again, any country with the capability to pull this off has a lot to lose themselves if the U.S. goes down. Massive and simultaneous natural disasters or a deadly pandemic are also possible, but I have trouble believing they're right around the corner.

I'd be interested in knowing thoughts and speculations on timelines?

leisure_59
captain of 10

Post by leisure_59 »

"T hat being said, I would like to know anyone's thoughts on the cause behind such a collapse."

Read up on the Baltic Dry Index

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS
captain of 100

leisure_59 wrote:"T hat being said, I would like to know anyone's thoughts on the cause behind such a collapse."

Read up on the Baltic Dry Index
The status of the BDI is a symptom, not a cause.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Re: One More Step Closer to that Second American Civil War, then Foreign Troop Invasion!

Post by brianj »

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS wrote:That being said, I would like to know anyone's thoughts on the cause behind such a collapse. The standard arguments don't hold up to scrutiny if they are to be applied in the near term. Yes, the dollar may lose its reserve status, but not anytime soon. Or at least in the time frame people who believe in the CO think it will. Even with the cheap credit and QE this could cause a collapse, but not total in my opinion. EMP? This seems to be the most likely though again, any country with the capability to pull this off has a lot to lose themselves if the U.S. goes down. Massive and simultaneous natural disasters or a deadly pandemic are also possible, but I have trouble believing they're right around the corner.

I'd be interested in knowing thoughts and speculations on timelines?
I won't provide a timeline, just personal speculation on what could cause an economic collapse in the near future.
As China's stock market lost 25% this month, bringing the Shanghai Composite Index down 50% from its high last June, I have seen no shortage of articles claiming that market is highly manipulated by the Chinese Communist Party. But the US stock markets are also very highly manipulated with companies and the Federal Reserve buying up stocks just to prop up prices. Looking at charts of historic price to earnings ratios for common stock market indicies I am convinced that the markets are still well overvalued and that a historically reasonable number for the DJIA would be in the vicinity of 10,000. But I also have a number of 12,000 in mind as being the boundary below which investors will start panicking and selling as fast as they can to protect what's left for retirement - having already lost 1/4 from now and 1/3 from early last year.
The stock market will continue to fall. Not only are prices above historical norms, it appears the economy is shrinking (even though the government manipulates numbers to tell us it is growing). As sales continue to slow, and businesses are unable to raise cash by selling stocks, we will see businesses downsizing to survive and others going out of business. Government will continue to tout low unemployment rates even as the rate skyrockets. Foreclosure rates will jump, home sales will stagnate, and builders will stop building because there are no buyers.

As the number of unemployed skyrockets, the number of foreclosures skyrockets, and those lucky enough to have a job see their paychecks cut significantly so their employer doesn't go under, the government will be pressured to do something. That something will be to create money and give every adult a couple thousand dollars per month. If they did that today, giving say $2,000 to each of almost 250,000,000 adults each year, that would involve the creation of $6 trillion dollars per year - which would soon lead to runaway inflation.

But I really don't believe what I wrote above. If you believe in the Book of Mormon then you believe there is a secret combination today based on the Gadianton Robbers of old. Ether 8:24 testifies of this organization existing when the Book of Mormon was published, with modern prophets and apostles standing as additional witnesses. I believe the group President Benson testified of intends to attempt to overthrow our government, setting themselves up as a modern North American nobility. But the current population of the country is too big for them to control, and the government too strong to overthrow. Manipulate the economy to cause a major depression, then provoke rioting, and riots will overwhelm the government's ability to maintain order. These people will then wait in comfort, surrounded by a small army of private security who are happy to protect their bosses because they and their families are fed while their families are protected, and when military forces have been recalled from overseas this group can overthrow the government (aided by high level bureaucrats and elected officials in the group), take control of the military, and use martial law to gain control.

But it won't go the way they expect. Foreign governments will send occupation forces under the guise of peacekeeping, major natural disasters will interrupt their plans, and plague epidemics for which they are unprepared will come into play. Then a very large contingent of modern day stripling warriors, very strong in the priesthood, will come to the aid of the remaining elements of the US military forces to repel the invaders, destroying criminal groups and the conspiratorial government in the process.

A great deal of suffering will happen, and a great deal of reconstruction will have to happen, but I am really looking forward to the aftermath. After those trials, faithful church members will have more faith than I can imagine at this time. And surviving Americans will be so humbled that missionary work will be very easy compared to now. I look forward to missionary work in that day!

Todd
captain of 100

Post by Todd »

durangout wrote:
Yes! I particularly enjoyed Freeman's vision of hovercraft with lasers coming in to save the day.

Spencer though is another story. He smartly prefaced his visions with an escape clause: it could all just be symbolic.
Last edited by Todd on January 30th, 2016, 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by kirtland r.m. »

More nonsense cosponsored by Senator Hatch from Utah, what next???http://www.infowars.com/video-senator-w ... al-martial

kfb
captain of 100

Post by kfb »

[MODERATOR EDIT].. get some fresh air.

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by kirtland r.m. »

It is Obama who has the crack pipe. He must have one to understand the Constitution as only someone in a drug induced stupor could. He is a true anti-Christ, and surrounds himself with many others who are just like him. With them in power it is like giving an atom bomb to a rabid group of insane anarchists with a death wish for their own country. Oh how Satan must be enjoying all of this. The greatest country ever to come to be in the history of the world is quickly descending into chaos at the speed of a NASCAR race heading down the side of the empire state building. And you tell me to put down the crack pipe! =))
We are being set up for a fall, you will soon see that. By this summer,the posts on this forum will be starting to take on quite a different turn and tone.

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS
captain of 100

What kind of tone do you believe we'll see on here this summer?

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by kirtland r.m. »

The kind of tone that eye witnesses to the beginning of hard core U.S. civil unrest, starting in earnest as election draws nearer, asking themselves is this really happening? We will soon see many more "true believers" begin to post as events show that we are truly now at the point where things really start to unravel big time. I am not a bomb thrower, what I have said will happen. Government agencies are preparing for it, their buying up millions of rounds of extra ammo (they say for future target practice)?. And Jade Helm? I am sure the government spent millions of dollars,and all that planning for absolutely no real reason at all, don't you? The government claim was to better train our troops,for fighting in the middle east. Hummmm, haven't we had more than a little experience at that, already? The jury is not one hundred percent in yet on what they were really up to. Why all of the re-positioning of so many tanks, why label Texas and Utah, two of the most conservative states in the U.S. as HOSTILE, so they could target those areas in PRACTICE,as ENEMIES (I think in preparation for possible future conflict, why else would they pick these two states). Why a cyops. project, when Barry O. is cutting back on the military? Why the dead silence by those involved, even the rank and file troops as if they have all been sworn to secrecy, what's the great big secret about what happened over those three months? And there is much more evidence that they are preparing for possible martial law.
We have never seen people like this in power before, in such a large group. What does the last year of B.H.O. presidency hold for America, I believe George Albert Smith knew, other Prophets and Apostles were shown, and we shall soon see for ourselves. We can get ready though, and warn our neighbors who will listen. Ruble now down about sixty percent against western currencies, not good for future stability of Russia.http://www.forbes.com/sites/markadomani" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... eb1c7e47ea Also U.S. and E.U. have imposed sanctions on Russia http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-28400218" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. In my opinion, these events are pushing us closer to fulfillment of prophesies. Russia is said to be more anti U.S. than ever before.https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/eu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... story.html David Horne and other family members of George Albert Smith heard Him tell of future Russian attack on U.S.. Prophesies indicate that it will follow a weakening of America due to civil war. That civil war is about to begin.
Noah preached repentance for over one hundred years, but when the rain started, any time to prepare suddenly ran out.
Last edited by kirtland r.m. on January 31st, 2016, 6:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Post by setyourselffree »

There will be no more forum to post on. If what you say is correct people will not have access to the Internet. Power will most likely be a thing if the past. You will not be able to say I told you so. Only people that will be able to do that is us. And when summer passes and nothing has happened I hope you and some other people do a self ban for awhile so you can dust yourself off and step back into reality.

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by kirtland r.m. »

The evidence I have posted is one hundred percent factual, you can disagree with what I believe will happen, but the things I just posted of recent history are proven facts. How you choose to look at them is up to you, but we are about to be at war.

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS
captain of 100

kirtland r.m. wrote:The evidence I have posted is one hundred percent factual, you can disagree with what I believe will happen, but the things I just posted of recent history are proven facts. How you choose to look at them is up to you, but we are about to be at war.
While I don't agree with the level of disaster in the time frame you predict, I do respect the fact you're willing to make such bold predictions in a public forum. If or when events don't transpire the way you believe I don't think you need to self ban, but you should reassess the level of conviction and surety you have of some of these things. Protests during an election season are not remarkable. What you seem to be suggesting will happen is on a whole other level. Time will tell.

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS
captain of 100

When I think about prophecies of the last days I try to imagine multiple scenerios that could lead up to or be a catalyst for these events.
The Government buying so much ammo is well known now and has raised more than a few suspicions.
Jade Helm is still an open question to me because from what I've seen and read the epuipment was shipped to the sites the exercise was being held in but not shipped out. There was plenty of video of trains carrying tanks and fighting vehicles prior to the star of JH. If anyone has seen this equipment leave after Jade Helm ended I'd like to know.
Also, whenever there's an accusation of an active conspiracy, one has to remember that the larger the conspiracy, the more people involved. The more people involved, the more difficult to keep it secret. If JH was meant for something than the stated reasons there's no way rank and file troops would know. If so there would be a leak of information.
Lastly, do I believe we'll have another civil war in the U.S.? Of course. But there has to catalyst for it. States don't just go to war. One side or both have to feel they are under threat. Economic collapse could do it but only if it is a total and final collapse. Then one has to look at the time frame such an event could realistically take place in. For the GAS prophecy to take place in a year, we'd have to see an event large enough between now and then to create an environment where a civil war could actually start. That's a tall order.