"Talk given by Hector Sosa Jr. at the UVU Preparedness Expo, August 15, 2015."

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

"Talk given by Hector Sosa Jr. at the UVU Preparedness Expo, August 15, 2015."

Post by sushi_chef »

"Hector shares Dreams and Open Visions about the U.S. Economy, Foreign Invasion, Plagues, and how important it is to prepare for the huge Change that is Coming.
Video Production by Michael & Nancy James of Color My Media in Springville, UT ColorMyMedia.com"

https://vimeo.com/137109681" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: "Talk given by Hector Sosa Jr. at the UVU Preparedness Expo, August 15, 2015."

Post by kirtland r.m. »

Excellent post sushi_chef!!!

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Re: "Talk given by Hector Sosa Jr. at the UVU Preparedness Expo, August 15, 2015."

Post by sushi_chef »

wait, wait....sushi_s just curiosity-driven....as to next us president, hunches are bush family....
:-B

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by kirtland r.m. »

Sushi_chef, I think Hector will be right.

Catherine
captain of 100

Post by Catherine »

Why is everyone so up in arms with Julie Rowe but not a single peep about Hector. He is saying the exact same things. Not that I want people to start bashing him, I am just confused. Is it the woman thing?

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

Sushi_chef,

I see you are from Tokyo, Japan. Keep us posted on everything that is happening your way. We don't see too much in our newspapers, and I am interested in your perspective on the North Korea problem.

LatterDayLizard
captain of 100

Post by LatterDayLizard »

Catherine I think its because Julie is the most public right now. That, and the energy healing. Others have spoken skeptically of Sosa in the past.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Catherine wrote:Why is everyone so up in arms with Julie Rowe but not a single peep about Hector. He is saying the exact same things. Not that I want people to start bashing him, I am just confused. Is it the woman thing?
I've wondered about this. To the best of my knowledge, although a few times Rowe implied a specific timeline, she never specifically stated one. And Rowe makes the same claim. But Sosa explicitly stated in his book that we could expect a financial crisis last September and a strong Wasatch front earthquake in November. Neither happened.

The woman thing might have something to do with it, but Rowe also has a high profile. I don't think Sosa has done much between writing his book and this talk. Rowe has a website, blog, two additional books, and traveled the country giving talks. And one big thing frequently cited on this board is a strong objection to her belief in energy healing.

SamFisher
captain of 100

Post by SamFisher »

Catherine wrote:Why is everyone so up in arms with Julie Rowe but not a single peep about Hector. He is saying the exact same things. Not that I want people to start bashing him, I am just confused. Is it the woman thing?
Great question. Julie Rowe's issues are not about what she saw, but rather entirely about her annoying personality, lack of humility, and using her popularity to push energy healing. Her core message and the books are pretty good, but they were put through the Chad Daybell filter. Hector's by far a better messenger.

Todd
captain of 100

Post by Todd »

SamFisher wrote:
Great question. Julie Rowe's issues are not about what she saw, but rather entirely about her annoying personality, lack of humility, and using her popularity to push energy healing. Her core message and the books are pretty good, but they were put through the Chad Daybell filter. Hector's by far a better messenger.
Hector was also published by Chad Daybell. If I understand it correctly, Chad Daybell approached both Julie and Hector to write their visions.

Daybell is also an author himself and has written 2 fictional series of the "last days." I think he's up to 12 fictional books now of how the turmoil and gathering is going to happen (through his imagination, his own visions and the visions of others). I found it interesting that he took his blog down when the whole Julie Rowe circus hit the national news last fall. He cited that he had too much on his plate to continue blogging, but if that's the case, why did he delete all of the posts about Julie, Hector, Freeman, himself and his dreams, etc? Seems to me like he was trying to cover his tracks.

I'm not saying Chad Daybell is an opportunist who was trolling the AVOW website looking for a paycheck by exploiting the dreams and visions of people like Julie and Hector, but I wonder why nobody has vetted him?

Catherine
captain of 100

Post by Catherine »

Todd wrote:
SamFisher wrote:
Hector was also published by Chad Daybell. If I understand it correctly, Chad Daybell approached both Julie and Hector to write their visions.

Daybell is also an author himself and has written 2 fictional series of the "last days." I think he's up to 12 fictional books now of how the turmoil and gathering is going to happen (through his imagination, his own visions and the visions of others). I found it interesting that he took his blog down when the whole Julie Rowe circus hit the national news last fall. He cited that he had too much on his plate to continue blogging, but if that's the case, why did he delete all of the posts about Julie, Hector, Freeman, himself and his dreams, etc? Seems to me like he was trying to cover his tracks.

I'm not saying Chad Daybell is an opportunist who was trolling the AVOW website looking for a paycheck by exploiting the dreams and visions of people like Julie and Hector, but I wonder why nobody has vetted him?
I have pondered these same things. Some would like to say that I am crazy for believing that these things happened to Julie and Hector. I have a done a great deal of fasting and prayer over the matter. I always end up with a confirmation that these things are true. My experience has been to continually prepare but live my life. So that's what I am doing. Whether it is next year or 10 years or 100 years away I have no idea. I feel temporally prepared now. That's good but the spiritual preparedness is another matter. I would like to think I would go if I were asked to but my situation is complicated. I have 2 out of the 5 children that probably wouldn't go. It would be agonizing to leave without them. And if there was only a day or so to make that decision, that really causes me grief. I pray that my faith will increase.

Catherine
captain of 100

Post by Catherine »

SamFisher wrote:
I tend to agree with you as far as Hector goes. He is a humble messenger.

Catherine
captain of 100

Post by Catherine »

SamFisher wrote:
This makes me contemplate your assessment of Julie Rowes messenger skills. It makes me think about how Brigham Young was received by many. Most of all Emma Smith. I don't think it is news that Brigham tended to be a brusque man. Although his personality may have been off putting to some, his message was correct. Now I am not comparing Julie to Brigham the Prophet. I don't want people to start on that again. That has been hashed out sufficiently. I am just saying that we may need to excuse human annoying behavior at times. Just my thoughts.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

I don't know who could be more annoying than me!

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

Matchmaker wrote:Sushi_chef,

I see you are from Tokyo, Japan. Keep us posted on everything that is happening your way. We don't see too much in our newspapers, and I am interested in your perspective on the North Korea problem.
urr...speaking of north korea, one came up to sushi_s memory....

"April 25, 2013 North Korea's Kidnappers and the Fate of David Sneddon Pyongyang has admitted abducting Japanese citizens. Was a missing Brigham Young student also seized?"

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB100014241 ... 3109009178" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"....The blog, which is written by distinguished observers of North Korea, refers to David Sneddon as a possible case of North Korean abduction. In June 2014, Stephan Haggard writes,

“A North Korean defector who had previously provided reliable information to the group [National Association for the Rescue of Japanese Kidnapped by North Korea] had obtained Chinese security documents indicating that a 23- or 24-year-old American was arrested in Yunnan province on charges of helping illegal residents—which could have included North Koreans in transit—and that he ended up in the hands of five North Korean secret agents.”"

http://www.helpfinddavid.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:-B

Deb1961
captain of 10

Post by Deb1961 »

brianj wrote:
I've wondered about this. To the best of my knowledge, although a few times Rowe implied a specific timeline, she never specifically stated one. And Rowe makes the same claim. But Sosa explicitly stated in his book that we could expect a financial crisis last September and a strong Wasatch front earthquake in November. Neither happened.

The woman thing might have something to do with it, but Rowe also has a high profile. I don't think Sosa has done much between writing his book and this talk. Rowe has a website, blog, two additional books, and traveled the country giving talks. And one big thing frequently cited on this board is a strong objection to her belief in energy healing.
Putting timelines on visions is not right. The Lord never gives timelines when He gives a vision. We mortals like to do this but it doesn't make the vision invalid. I think when these people say that there is going to be an earthquake by a certain date, and then it doesn't happen,they lose credibility. That being said, I don't think we have time to waste. I myself want to get more wheat, beans, sugar, soap, honey, salt, and water. When gas goes up to $7 dollars a gallon, I will start sweating. In the meantime, I will try to finish the BOM by April and pray more often. I think spiritual preparation is more important than temporal preparation. I think that maybe we will have one more president but then again I could be wrong.

In the meantime, I will watch the stock market and world events to gain clues on when these things will start happening. Hector's visions seemed more detailed and specific. I'm about ready to buy his book. I checked it out at the library the last time I read it.
I think it is important to listen to our local leaders, the prophet, and the apostles, and try to live by the Spirit every day. I try to remain positive and not worry about the future.

nzmagpie
captain of 50

Post by nzmagpie »

Both compelling and informative. It would be harder to find a more humble person than Hector' Sosa. It appears Chad Deybell is the instigator of the books written by Rowe and Sosa. I will watch this video again.

kfb
captain of 100

Post by kfb »

New doctrine, energy healing, alt healing .

Catherine
captain of 100

Post by Catherine »

kfb wrote:
I dont believe that talking about future energy healing constitutes as new doctrine.

thisisspartaaa
captain of 100

Post by thisisspartaaa »

Catherine wrote:
kfb wrote:
I dont believe that talking about future energy healing constitutes as new doctrine.
That isn't what she is saying. She is saying that God will sanction and use energy healing. That is new doctrine. It's an attack on the Priesthood.

durangout
captain of 1,000

Post by durangout »

When people have no argument at all,they bring out either the race or woman card--Nice.

Besides what has already been said why she is such a lightning rod, I'll add that JR recently came out and said the the new prime minister of Canada is the Anti-Christ. How awesome is that?!?!?

Todd
captain of 100

Post by Todd »

durangout wrote:... I'll add that JR recently came out and said the the new prime minister of Canada is the Anti-Christ. How awesome is that?!?!?
My daughter thinks he's "totally hot." So, how could he be?

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

Deb1961 wrote:Putting timelines on visions is not right. The Lord never gives timelines when He gives a vision. We mortals like to do this but it doesn't make the vision invalid.
Actually, God has given timelines several times in the scriptures. The birth of Christ was foretold to the Nephites to within specific years by both Nephi and Samuel the Lamanite, and the beginning of the fall of the Nephites was prophesied to a specific generation, as well as their destruction to within a number of years.

Daniel and Isaiah both have time spans for things happening, as well.

I'm not saying this justifies JR's or Hector's claims, though.

Catherine
captain of 100

Post by Catherine »

When and where did Julie say that the Canadian prime minister is the anti Christ?

durangout
captain of 1,000

Post by durangout »

Todd wrote:
durangout wrote:... I'll add that JR recently came out and said the the new prime minister of Canada is the Anti-Christ. How awesome is that?!?!?
My daughter thinks he's "totally hot." So, how could he be?
Ahhhhh...you''ve hit upon his secret. Jr said his "hotness" would so enfatuate women that they'd go along with his evil scheeeeeeems. bwahahahaha.