Some new information about Julie Rowe's new book, From Tragedy to Destiny

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Some new information about Julie Rowe's new book, From Tragedy to Destiny

Post by kirtland r.m. »

A little new information. Chapter Headings given on Her website...
“From Tragedy to Destiny” – Table of Contents

CHAPTER ONE: On the Edge of the Veil

CHAPTER TWO: Welcomed by John

CHAPTER THREE: The City of Light

CHAPTER FOUR: The Library

CHAPTER FIVE: A Panorama of History

CHAPTER SIX: The Life of Christ

CHAPTER SEVEN: The Founding Fathers

CHAPTER EIGHT: My Life Review

CHAPTER NINE: The Window of Heaven

CHAPTER TEN: Finding Places of Safety

CHAPTER ELEVEN: Natural Disasters Begin

CHAPTER TWELVE: Plagues and Sicknesses

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: The U.S. Government Implements Martial Law

CHAPTER FOURTEEN: Foreign Troops Invade the United States

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: God’s People Will Defend Their Liberty

CHAPTER SIXTEEN: The Savior’s Second Coming

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: My Return to Earth

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: Becoming Spiritually Prepared for the Future

CHAPTER NINETEEN: Be Temporally Prepared Before the Troubles Begin

CHAPTER TWENTY: My Testimony of the Savior

APPENDIX: The Greater Tomorrow Relief Fund

PUBLISHER’S NOTE:

This book includes material that appeared in the author’s previous books, A Greater Tomorrow, and The Time is Now. However, much of that content has been condensed or revised so that the author could include never before published anecdotes and other pertinent information

capctr
captain of 100

Re: Some new information about Julie Rowe's new book, From Tragedy to Destiny

Post by capctr »

"Relief fund"? Is she for real?
Relieving the money from your account to hers, maybe.

capctr
captain of 100

Post by capctr »

"Don't follow me, follow the prophet! I am only sharing my experience as it relates to me because God told me to-not because I am trying to usurp the authority of God's chosen prophet; however, if you have already paid tithing, fast offerings, etc...I have a relief fund you can contribute too..."
I've said it before, I'll say it again-this lady is unbelievable!!

durangout
captain of 1,000

Post by durangout »

capctr wrote:"Don't follow me, follow the prophet! I am only sharing my experience as it relates to me because God told me to-not because I am trying to usurp the authority of God's chosen prophet; however, if you have already paid tithing, fast offerings, etc...I have a relief fund you can contribute too..."
Yes but it is great entertainment. I almost feel like I should contribute to her "relief fund" to repay her for the all good times I've had reading her and her followers' stuff.

thisisspartaaa
captain of 100

Post by thisisspartaaa »

capctr wrote:"Don't follow me, follow the prophet! I am only sharing my experience as it relates to me because God told me to-not because I am trying to usurp the authority of God's chosen prophet; however, if you have already paid tithing, fast offerings, etc...I have a relief fund you can contribute too..."
Because the Church doesn't have any relief fund... :-w

lyanne
Hi, I'm new.

Post by lyanne »

I have many many concerns with Julie Rowe, I am worried for her!!
I appreciate her desire to help but the major concern with her disaster fund is that it is so vague.
Who is she helping, what is she purchasing, where is it stored?
How will she transport it? How can she get into disaster areas when FEMA and State authorities only let the church in
There are people homeless and hungry now.
I have toured Welfare square and main Bishop storehouses, talked to those who work with the church in disaster relief. They have the most efficient channels, transportation and set up that even the Red Cross is impressed and copies what we do.
If she is not careful, dots her I's and crosses her t's legally.
If she is not transparent, open and clear with what she Is doing with others money...she is at risk for fraud and jail time.
I see those who think they know better than God's appointed servants, think they really understand the gospel and are knowledgeable.
They miss the mark, focus on gospel hobbies think some commandments are more important than others.
They get frustrated, seek to do their own will while spouting off they are really doing God's will and attempt to steady the ark.
Get caught in the trap of seeking after the honors of men.
Think they know better than the prophet and lead themselves and others away like Denver Snuffer, Katie Kelly and many others.
They begin to walk the road of apostasy. To many are caught up in the latest vision, dream, supposed Near Death experience. I do not believe that Julie Rowe had an actual NDE. I have several friends who actually have had an NDE and have said after reading her books that she is either lying or do not feel the spirit when they read it. They stay quiet because those that are caught up in the drama are loud, vicious and will attack anyone that questions this false prophetess. When I questioned some of her doctrinally incorrect statements I was verbally attacked.

"An adulterous people seekth after signs" far too many of these right now.
I grew up (Before joining the church) in the eastern cultures. I know something about astral projection, as well grew up around mental illness.
You can leave your body but you are at extreme risk from evil. I believe what Julie had was not an NDE but a mental breakdown combo with being sick possibly playing around with meds and had an out of body experience but was under Lucifer influence not God. Lucifer can act as an Angel of light.
I know some LDS who play around with Astral Projection and think they are going home to visit Father and coming back and teaching this garbage to others. It is extremely dangerous. Too much of her experience sounds plagiarized from others dreams. I think she is just a wannabe NDE. Be careful there are many wolfs in sheep's clothing around us. I believe Julie has been deceived, sincere as she is, nice and kind as she is...but deceived none the less.
I think we need to pray for her, she is going down some wrong roads and could get herself in some trouble.

durangout
captain of 1,000

Post by durangout »

lyanne wrote:I have many many concerns with Julie Rowe, I am worried for her!!
I appreciate her desire to help but the major concern with her disaster fund is that it is so vague.
How will she transport it? How can she get into disaster areas when FEMA and State authorities only let the church in
I have toured Welfare square and main Bishop storehouses, talked to those who work with the church in disaster relief. They have the most efficient channels, transportation and set up that even the Red Cross is impressed and copies what we do.
If she is not transparent, open and clear with what she Is doing with others money...she is at risk for fraud and jail time.
I see those who think they know better than God's appointed servants, think they really understand the gospel and are knowledgeable.
They miss the mark, focus on gospel hobbies think some commandments are more important than others.
They get frustrated, seek to do their own will while spouting off they are really doing God's will and attempt to steady the ark.
Think they know better than the prophet and lead themselves and others away like Denver Snuffer, Katie Kelly and many others.
They begin to walk the road of apostasy. To many are caught up in the latest vision, dream, supposed Near Death experience. I do not believe that Julie Rowe had an actual NDE. I have several friends who actually have had an NDE and have said after reading her books that she is either lying or do not feel the spirit when they read it. They stay quiet because those that are caught up in the drama are loud, vicious and will attack anyone that questions this false prophetess. When I questioned some of her doctrinally incorrect statements I was verbally attacked.

I grew up (Before joining the church) in the eastern cultures. I know something about astral projection, as well grew up around mental illness.
You can leave your body but you are at extreme risk from evil. I believe what Julie had was not an NDE but a mental breakdown combo with being sick possibly playing around with meds and had an out of body experience but was under Lucifer influence not God. Lucifer can act as an Angel of light. I know some LDS who play around with Astral Projection and think they are going home to visit Father and coming back and teaching this garbage to others. It is extremely dangerous. Too much of her experience sounds plagiarized from others dreams. I think she is just a wannabe NDE and did a hand gesture in on of her presentations that border on satanic. How do I know because we have Satanic members pretending to be good LDS preppers that have infiltrated many of these groups and communities.
Will not say anymore, be careful there are many wolfs in sheep's clothing around us. I believe Julie has been deceived, sincere as she is, nice and kind as she is...but deceived none the less.I think we need to pray for her, she is going down some wrong roads and could get herself in some trouble.
Ladies and Gentlement...we have a winner!

Catherine
captain of 100

Post by Catherine »

There seems to be something very intriguing about Julie Rowe to the group who is disgusted by her. They all tend to know every detail of her book and speaking engagements. Why is that do you suppose? Seriously wondering...

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Catherine wrote:There seems to be something very intriguing about Julie Rowe to the group who is disgusted by her. They all tend to know every detail of her book and speaking engagements. Why is that do you suppose? Seriously wondering...
Keep in mind how often somebody tells us what Julie Rowe says that simply isn't true!

Oxbow
captain of 10

Post by Oxbow »

The kicker for me is that this new book is basically just a re-release of her first book with a new title. Smacks of money-grubbing to me.

itsallgood
captain of 50

Post by itsallgood »

Catherine wrote:There seems to be something very intriguing about Julie Rowe to the group who is disgusted by her. They all tend to know every detail of her book and speaking engagements. Why is that do you suppose? Seriously wondering...
Because they know her. Personally I think lyanne is jealous. Many that have known her are now jealous of her because Chad Daybell is only publishing her books lately. Drama, drama, drama! I am pretty sure I know who lyanne is but I will stay out of it.

Catherine
captain of 100

Post by Catherine »

Oxbow wrote:The kicker for me is that this new book is basically just a re-release of her first book with a new title. Smacks of money-grubbing to me.
I believe that it is quite similar. But this book addresses people outside of the LDS religion and that is the difference. Remember that God loves all of His children, not just the Mormons.

Catherine
captain of 100

Post by Catherine »

itsallgood wrote:
Because they know her. Personally I think lyanne is jealous. Many that have known her are now jealous of her because Chad Daybell is only publishing her books lately. Drama, drama, drama! I am pretty sure I know who lyanne is but I will stay out of it.

I get the same feeling. I think you are right. If I am completely honest I will say that there have been moments that I have been a bit envious of her experiences. But then I see how awful her brothers and sisters in Christ have treated her and I decide that I am good.

Catherine
captain of 100

Post by Catherine »

Those that have the hang up on the money part of it are simply not understanding how unimportant that is. Money is just a means to an end. I have been rich and I have been poor. I was equally happy in both cases.

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by kirtland r.m. »

durangout wrote:

You can leave your body but you are at extreme risk from evil. I believe what Julie had was not an NDE but a mental breakdown combo with being sick possibly playing around with meds and had an out of body experience but was under Lucifer influence not God. Lucifer can act as an Angel of light. I know some LDS who play around with Astral Projection and think they are going home to visit Father and coming back and teaching this garbage to others. It is extremely dangerous. Too much of her experience sounds plagiarized from others dreams. I think she is just a wannabe NDE and did a hand gesture in on of her presentations that border on satanic. How do I know because we have Satanic members pretending to be good LDS preppers that have infiltrated many of these groups and communities.
Will not say anymore, be careful there are many wolfs in sheep's clothing around us. I believe Julie has been deceived, sincere as she is, nice and kind as she is...but deceived none the less.I think we need to pray for her, she is going down some wrong roads and could get herself in some trouble.
Ha, Ha, I have really come to enjoy your posts durangout, even though I always disagree with you. Here are a couple of scriptures for us to think about on this subject.
3 Nephi 13:24

24 No man can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will hold to the one and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and Mammon.
and...

Matthew 7:20

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Now show me in any way, how the words of Julie Rowe, or Hector Sosa, or Spencer, or Sarah Menet, lead us away from Christ in any way, NO, they do NOT. In fact, we are only encouraged to FOLLOW THE LORD, and HIS PROPHET, and to KEEP THE LORD'S COMMANDMENTS, by them. They are only giving an additional voice of warning, WITH NO KEYS or CLAIMED AUTHORITY to LEAD ANYONE OTHER THAN THEIR STEWARDSHIP'S over THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS. Therefor explain to me how it would PROPHET SATAN to WARN US TO PREPARE FOR THE JUDGEMENTS OF THE LORD, and FOLLOW THE PROPHET!!! If you had seen a fire at the end of our street, heading our way, I would be happy for your knock on the front door, telling me what you had seen heading toward my house, even if you were not the FIRE BATTALION CHIEF, and didn't claim to be!!!.

lyanne
Hi, I'm new.

Post by lyanne »

Dear Its all good
No you do not know me, I know who you are thinking of but that's not me.
No I am not jealous, far from it. Just a friendly warning to my fellow brothers and sisters to be careful who you listen to.
It's good that there is a difference of opinion, food for thought so that we do not use our agency blindly.
Its is good to question and truly seek direction from the spirit and Heavenly Father. Takes work and effort to really know the difference between emotion and the still small voice. While it is hard to watch the confusion increase in these latter days, I know and trust that these experiences are for all our good so that we may "Know thee now".
Just don't lose your testimony if things don't play out when and how people think or logic it out. Gods in charge and he can prolong, or change anything he wishes based on our choices.
I love John Pontius blog article concerning the coming tribulations and peoples fear. We should stop being so fearful trying to hang on or keep this telestial way of life. Be happy to let it go, our children are growing up in hellish times, with increased vaccination toxins, over regulations in schools, destroying the family, Gadianton with their finger in every pie on this planet. Let it all go I say, God has something better in store.
In the end the truth will always come out.

itsallgood
captain of 50

Post by itsallgood »

kirtland r.m. wrote:
durangout wrote:

Ha, Ha, I have really come to enjoy your posts durangout, even though I always disagree with you. Here are a couple of scriptures for us to think about on this subject.
3 Nephi 13:24

24 No man can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will hold to the one and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and Mammon.
and...

Matthew 7:20

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Now show me in any way, how the words of Julie Rowe, or Hector Sosa, or Spencer, or Sarah Menet, lead us away from Christ in any way, NO, they do NOT. In fact, we are only encouraged to FOLLOW THE LORD, and HIS PROPHET, and to KEEP THE LORD'S COMMANDMENTS, by them. They are only giving an additional voice of warning, WITH NO KEYS or CLAIMED AUTHORITY to LEAD ANYONE OTHER THAN THEIR STEWARDSHIP'S over THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS. Therefor explain to me how it would PROPHET SATAN to WARN US TO PREPARE FOR THE JUDGEMENTS OF THE LORD, and FOLLOW THE PROPHET!!! If you had seen a fire at the end of our street, heading our way, I would be happy for your knock on the front door, telling me what you had seen heading toward my house, even if you were not the FIRE BATTALION CHIEF, and didn't claim to be!!!.
lyanne's claims are that Julie's message is dangerous because she will lead people astray and distract them so that they won't be focusing on what they should be. Those that know Julie from AVOW and other places are some of the ones making these claims about her. There is a lot of history there that not many understand. If you PM me I can give more details if you really want the full story but, this is not the place. I assure you though Kirkland R.M. that there is no point in arguing your point on this one. I think Brian J knows exactly what I am talking about too.

jessie08
captain of 50

Post by jessie08 »

Lol aaaa JR. The LDS answer to the Kardashians. Fake, lame, silly and completely unbelievable but still taking money from those to blind to see what she really is. All we need now is a bad cover shoot and a TV show.

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by kirtland r.m. »

jessie08 wrote:Lol aaaa JR. The LDS answer to the Kardashians. Fake, lame, silly and completely unbelievable but still taking money from those to blind to see what she really is. All we need now is a bad cover shoot and a TV show.
Why do I think this is just going to continue back and forth for some months to come? Maybe not too many more though. I am not as worried weather people believe Julie Rowe, Hector Sosa, Spencer, Sarah Manet, Patriarch Wolfgramm, Patriarch Charles Evans, Sols Caurdisto, David Whitmer, Bishop John Koyle,and many others who say they have been shown very near future events. I sure hope though, at least, that they really believe the PROPHETS and APOSTLES who saw the same events these others have described FIRST. See A Boatload of Prophesy and Quotes about the Fast Approching Second American Civil War,Then Foreign Troop Invasion on this forum for their prophesies. We laugh at or ignore them at our own risk!!!

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

kirtland r.m. wrote:
jessie08 wrote:Lol aaaa JR. The LDS answer to the Kardashians. Fake, lame, silly and completely unbelievable but still taking money from those to blind to see what she really is. All we need now is a bad cover shoot and a TV show.
Why do I think this is just going to continue back and forth for some months to come? Maybe not too many more though. I am not as worried weather people believe Julie Rowe, Hector Sosa, Spencer, Sarah Manet, Patriarch Wolfgramm, Patriarch Charles Evans, Sols Caurdisto, David Whitmer, Bishop John Koyle,and many others who say they have been shown very near future events. I sure hope though, at least, that they really believe the PROPHETS and APOSTLES who saw the same events these others have described FIRST. See A Boatload of Prophesy and Quotes about the Fast Approching Second American Civil War,Then Foreign Troop Invasion on this forum for their prophesies. We laugh at or ignore them at our own risk!!!
Time to close these threads down not much more left to be said, but watch current events.
Financial markets had a bit of jump the last 2 day as the European Central Bank said they would start printing more money, LOL they are already printing $60bn a month and despite that the economy has slowed down and financial markets have fallen more than 20% and entered bare territory. Weather across the globe has gone ballistic. One must be completely intoxicated with the all is well in Zion drugs and have very dark tinted shades on not to see the unfolding catastrophe.

Catherine
captain of 100

Post by Catherine »

You can leave your body but you are at extreme risk from evil. I believe what Julie had was not an NDE but a mental breakdown combo with being sick possibly playing around with meds and had an out of body experience but was under Lucifer influence not God. Lucifer can act as an Angel of light.
I know some LDS who play around with Astral Projection and think they are going home to visit Father and coming back and teaching this garbage to others. It is extremely dangerous. Too much of her experience sounds plagiarized from others dreams. I think she is just a wannabe NDE and did a hand gesture in on of her presentations that border on satanic. How do I know because we have Satanic members pretending to be good LDS preppers that have infiltrated many of these groups and communities.
Will not say anymore, be careful there are many wolfs in sheep's clothing around us. I believe Julie has been deceived, sincere as she is, nice and kind as she is...but deceived none the less.
I think we need to pray for her, she is going down some wrong roads and could get herself in some trouble.

Reading this post gave me a really unsettled feeling. It sounds like an angry rant. It has a real spirit of darkness. And this crazy stuff on astral projection? This hurts my heart. I cannot fathom being this cruel to one of God's children that has intentions of helping others whether you believe her or not. This is not Christlike no matter how you feel about her. Sad...

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

Spaced_Out wrote: One must be completely intoxicated with the all is well in Zion drugs and have very dark tinted shades on not to see the unfolding catastrophe.
Not believing JR's (et al) garbage does not equal belief that all is well in Zion.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

mirkwood wrote:
Spaced_Out wrote: One must be completely intoxicated with the all is well in Zion drugs and have very dark tinted shades on not to see the unfolding catastrophe.
Not believing JR's (et al) garbage does not equal belief that all is well in Zion.
The fact that such "garbage" exists, and is eagerly and unquestioningly consumed by so many, is, for some at least, in fact evidence that not all is well in Zion.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

Onsdag wrote:
mirkwood wrote:
The fact that such "garbage" exists, and is eagerly and unquestioningly consumed by so many, is, for some at least, in fact evidence that not all is well in Zion.
Again more false doctrine preached trying to discredit the scriptural prophesied visions. It is fulfullmetn of scripture sons and daughters are to prophecy. Words of Joel are being fulfilled, when the tribulations come don't say you did not hear the prophecies of the sons and daughters.

Joel 2:28 ¶And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

If your bugout bags are not packed you better start packing, the fault zone is going to pop, the mass balance going to cause the Wasatch fault to let go.
Mass EVACUATION alert: One of world's MOST DANGEROUS volcanoes threatens to BLOW
http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/6 ... ns-to-blow" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

The Prophets, Apostles, and the Scriptures have testified of what is to come in the latter days. We have also been told how and what to do to prepare. We just need to do what we already have been told to do, and then get on with living our lives the way Jesus has asked us to.

Sometimes all these books about NDEs and all the hell that is coming just reinforces the fear in others and seems to make it worse to the point where the coming destruction is all anyone can think about, almost like an obsession or addiction. That's when I think satan gets involved, and it is time to back away quickly.