Julie Rowe's ability to prophesy;

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Re: Julie Rowe's ability to prophesy;

Post by mirkwood »

RAB
captain of 100

Post by RAB »

mirkwood wrote: September 18th, 2017, 2:12 pm The not quite Wasatch Wake Up?

https://www.ksl.com/?sid=45850708&nid=1 ... -park-city
Well, I didn't feel it in Salt Lake City, so it is more like hitting the snooze button.

jim
captain of 10

Re: Julie Rowe has no ability to prophesy

Post by jim »

LDS Anarchist wrote: September 18th, 2017, 7:21 pm
jim wrote: September 18th, 2017, 11:21 am
so in this case the Davidic servant is
the king meaning Jesus Christ

his brother which is the priest is John the Beloved
the prophet is the Hopi Indian which I
I don't have permission from
the spirit to disclose that person's name and Elias is
And Elias is who?! Oh, come on! You cut it off just as it was getting interesting! :x
LDS Anarchist wrote: September 18th, 2017, 7:21 pm
And Elias is who?! Oh, come on! You cut it off just as it was getting interesting! :x
LOL

I hate to break it to you, but she kind of trailed off at that point.
You did make me realize though as I went back through the next part of the transcript,
she did get Jesus's brother being James correct. So maybe she meant James in the first
place, but said John. I'll give her the benefit of that doubt.

Here's the next part for those interested
[again I'm not cleaning up formatting WYSIWYG]:
a title given to the witness in the presidency and in this
case Elias which is the number of the presidency is
the Davidic servants friend they all together
are considered Davidic servants

but it's a Davidic servant presidency
and the Davidic King in this dispensation of the sixth Association of
the gathering of the elect is Jesus
Christ in the seventh dispensation which
is Enoch we have Elias being the witness of Noah and Moses
the Prophet Joseph Smith the priest Elijah and the
King Enoch if you back this up going to
previous dispensations the first one

being out of incest second Noah and Shem
the third Moses and Aaron the fourth
Jesus and James the fifth Joseph Smith

and Hyrum Smith and then that leaves us
again into the sixth dispensation and
you can follow that pattern I encourage
you to study that one of the ways that
we know that the Church of Jesus Christ
of latter-day saints was the TRUE church

and is the TRUE church with the ordinances
this is one of many ways is that it follows the
pattern that have been established in the
scriptures so look for the patterns in the
scriptures when you're looking for information
and understanding on these greater mystery

so there's a sensation that's about to come forth but
hasn't yet is this distance ition and that
we talk about so what I see is we are we
are entering in to the next dispensation of
the fullness of time we are in the
dispensation of the gathering of the words elect
those of us that have been for ordained to
help gather the elect have been charged

with the Commission to witness and testify
of Jesus Christ and of his mission thereby helping
the Lord gather his children home
prior to the enoch dispensation which
takes us into the seventh dispensation
the Davidic servant or the King being

Jesus Christ will later become part of
the next dispensation as an archangel
the Archangels Gabriel [Jerry?] [Mel?] and [reg?]
well and [cereal?] oversee the seventh
Enoch dispensation
If you want more go watch the youtube video I linked above.
But it looks like she agrees with you Anarchist on Jesus Christ
being the King in your response here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46535&start=120#p808602

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

Please forgive me if this has been said, I'm not going to waste my valuable sleeping time to read about what Julie Rowe said, but based on the title of this topic I wanted to add my opinion for what it's worth:

I do not believe Julie Rowe has any ability whatever to prophesy. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Nichts. Gornischt.

The end.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

skmo wrote: September 19th, 2017, 12:22 am Please forgive me if this has been said, I'm not going to waste my valuable sleeping time to read about what Julie Rowe said, but based on the title of this topic I wanted to add my opinion for what it's worth:

I do not believe Julie Rowe has any ability whatever to prophesy. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Nichts. Gornischt.

The end.
Back when I started it a couple of years ago, the purpose of the thread was to document her record of accuracy. After her many 'fails' I guess I should have titled it "Julie Rowe's INability to prophesy;" ;)

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

skmo wrote: September 19th, 2017, 12:22 am Please forgive me if this has been said, I'm not going to waste my valuable sleeping time to read about what Julie Rowe said, but based on the title of this topic I wanted to add my opinion for what it's worth:

The end.
What I can't understand is why anyone would think, in the first place, that she does have any such ability. Why? Because she says so? That's a rather lame reason to believe that someone has the ability to prophesy.
The sad thing about it is that there are others, these self appointed gurus, AND people actually sit at their footsteps waiting for the next announcement from these charlatans, never realizing that none of it ever materialized. That their track record is zero.
Nonsense.
dc

Summerwind
captain of 100

Post by Summerwind »

Many feel that because of Samuel the Lamanite that anyone has the right or ability to prophesy... and there is the gift of prophesy. Personally, I feel that with Julie in particular there is an issue with stewardship. It's one thing to be shown things, but quite another to start speaking about how the whole church will respond to last days events. That steps outside the boundaries of stewardship. Because of this there is no obligation for anyone to listen to her whether she is right or wrong. She's been wrong so many times now that she's losing credibility in large amounts and still trying to find ways to continue with her popularity.

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

People got behind her because she was Mormon and Mormons never lie. Read the comments when her first book came out, Oh Sister Rowe the book was fantastic, Sister Rowe this and Sister Rowe that. So God, or whoever she says she discusses it with over dinner every night, told a woman to warn his Church of the coming doom? UHHH OK.

Summerwind
captain of 100

Post by Summerwind »

She's never been "all there"... and things are getting more and more sketchy.

Now she's been caught manipulating people for money for her charity, and declaring people as unworthy priesthood holders if they turn her own, also telling a newly widowed man in a leadership position of some kind that she will some day be married to him... total crazy crap. I have a feeling she's going to be getting in some serious trouble with the church and possibly the law now. This should be interesting to watch. It's really too bad she didn't quit while she was ahead, and before she wanted to make a biography documentary of her life.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Summerwind wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 5:07 pm She's never been "all there"... and things are getting more and more sketchy.

Now she's been caught manipulating people for money for her charity, and declaring people as unworthy priesthood holders if they turn her own, also telling a newly widowed man in a leadership position of some kind that she will some day be married to him... total crazy crap. I have a feeling she's going to be getting in some serious trouble with the church and possibly the law now. This should be interesting to watch. It's really too bad she didn't quit while she was ahead, and before she wanted to make a biography documentary of her life.

So, what's this? I haven't heard this about telling a newly widowed man that she'd some day be married to him? She's already married, or did I misread this? And I did not know she'd been caught manipulating people for money, or declaring some to be 'unworthy priesthood holders'??? Could you fill me in--this is all new to me. :(

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

jim wrote: September 18th, 2017, 11:21 am On Friday I listened to her podcast on the Davidic Servant (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXxaSI8q2_I)
In it she says there's a prophet, priest and king and a witness, and these form the Davidic servant.
She says that some of these are relatives of each other.

I have a hard time believing what she said because in the first part of the podcast
she says she has a sure witness of these things (by the Spirit, her NDE's and John the Beloved).

Then between the 12 minute mark and 14 minute mark she says that John the Beloved is Jesus' brother (meaning physical brother).
Which it seems she gathered from an incorrect reading of
Matt 17:1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,
However, a quick trip to the Bible Dictionary under the entry for John, and you'll see that James and John are brothers (surnamed Boanerges, meaning sons of thunder), not Jesus and John were brothers.

Since she says that John the Beloved is personally teaching her many of these things, how can we have any confidence in her message when the John the Beloved that is visiting her apparently doesn't know who his own brothers are?

Here's some garbled transcript for the relevant portion thanks to Youtube's close captioned feature and excel (apologies for the lack of good paragraph breaks and punctuation and occasional wrong word transcribed).
say I learned of this through the Spirit
through my NDEs that I've had and
through confirmations of what they've
been showing me regarding my mission and
that of others I have learned firsthand from John
and I think this is fitting given that that
that there are examples in the first chapter
of John in the New Testament if you better John first
chapter go to chapter 19 and start reading till about
25 26 and you'll learn some more about that John
the Baptist was what is considered the hidden portion of
the presidency he came

as a witness of the Savior Jesus Christ prior to
Christ's coming and fulfilling his mission that was
during the fourth dispensation presidency so we
have Peter James and John's who are a type and
shadow coming down as prophet priest and King and
then then what most people don't realize which has
not been recorded or has not been noticed or has not been
qualified is the role that

there is a fourth member of the presidency serving
as the witness so let's let's break this down a
little bit there are some patterns that occur the
king is always an archangel the priest
and King are always taken in the same

manner they're either translated or martyred and the
priests and King are always related
by blood their father son brothers half-brothers

I listened to her podcast as well at the invitation of a friend - I had heard a lot of what she was saying before from other sources. That's not to say that is proof in and of itself that she's borrowing information because if something is true then it's discoverable by many sources and means of acquisition (study/ prayer / revelation / etc.) However, I did get the same feeling listening to her as I got from reading "Visions of Glory." I felt the spirit sometimes in that book as though a lot of mormon lore was collected to make a story - the spirit then only testifying of those lore sources that are actually true. What she was saying about the King, Priest, Prophet, and Witness I had heard before here on LDSFF. The bit about Rexburg being the church HQ after Utah is hit by an earthquake ... that was a pill harder to swallow for me.

If Christ is the dispensation head or King like she's saying, then two witnesses of Revelation could be the prophet and priest, with the witness being hidden. I honestly haven't looked into Julie Rowe much myself to make a judgement one way or the other on here, but I appreciate the thread AI2.0.

Summerwind
captain of 100

Post by Summerwind »

AI2.0 wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 5:32 pm
Summerwind wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 5:07 pm She's never been "all there"... and things are getting more and more sketchy.

So, what's this? I haven't heard this about telling a newly widowed man that she'd some day be married to him? She's already married, or did I misread this? And I did not know she'd been caught manipulating people for money, or declaring some to be 'unworthy priesthood holders'??? Could you fill me in--this is all new to me. :(

jim
captain of 10

Post by jim »

alaris wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 5:49 pm
jim wrote: September 18th, 2017, 11:21 am On Friday I listened to her podcast on the Davidic Servant (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXxaSI8q2_I)
In it she says there's a prophet, priest and king and a witness, and these form the Davidic servant.

I have a hard time believing what she said because in the first part of the podcast
she says she has a sure witness of these things (by the Spirit, her NDE's and John the Beloved).

Then between the 12 minute mark and 14 minute mark she says that John the Beloved is Jesus' brother (meaning physical brother).
Matt 17:1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,
However, a quick trip to the Bible Dictionary under the entry for John, and you'll see that James and John are brothers (surnamed Boanerges, meaning sons of thunder), not Jesus and John were brothers.

Since she says that John the Beloved is personally teaching her many of these things, how can we have any confidence in her message when the John the Beloved that is visiting her apparently doesn't know who his own brothers are?

Here's some garbled transcript for the relevant portion thanks to Youtube's close captioned feature and excel (apologies for the lack of good paragraph breaks and punctuation and occasional wrong word transcribed).
the presidency he came

I listened to her podcast as well at the invitation of a friend - I had heard a lot of what she was saying before from other sources. That's not to say that is proof in and of itself that she's borrowing information because if something is true then it's discoverable by many sources and means of acquisition (study/ prayer / revelation / etc.) However, I did get the same feeling listening to her as I got from reading "Visions of Glory." I felt the spirit sometimes in that book as though a lot of mormon lore was collected to make a story - the spirit then only testifying of those lore sources that are actually true. What she was saying about the King, Priest, Prophet, and Witness I had heard before here on LDSFF. The bit about Rexburg being the church HQ after Utah is hit by an earthquake ... that was a pill harder to swallow for me.

If Christ is the dispensation head or King like she's saying, then two witnesses of Revelation could be the prophet and priest, with the witness being hidden. I honestly haven't looked into Julie Rowe much myself to make a judgement one way or the other on here, but I appreciate the thread AI2.0.
In that youtube link above, I listened to more of it than I mentioned before and the thing that really made me think it was strange was she started throwing out names of dispensations that didn't seem like they had a scriptural counterpart as far as I could tell. Feel free to pursue what she says if the Spirit guides you that way.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

jim wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 11:12 pm
alaris wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 5:49 pm

the presidency he came

In that youtube link above, I listened to more of it than I mentioned before and the thing that really made me think it was strange was she started throwing out names of dispensations that didn't seem like they had a scriptural counterpart as far as I could tell. Feel free to pursue what she says if the Spirit guides you that way.
That rings a bell - I remember something like that during the podcast that had me scratching my head.
Last edited by Alaris on September 23rd, 2017, 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oxbloodangel
captain of 100

Post by oxbloodangel »

Listening to a podcast today, brand new, she says God wants her to own her mission and call herself a prophetess. She is warning against false messengers who claim to have the same info she has about the Wasatch wakeup earthquake, but they will be tricksters who deceive and confuse people.

Personally, I do believe we each have unique missions, appointments that God sets up with other people, and journeys we are uniquely qualified to walk. However, her idea that only she is being warned about this earthquake and all others are fakes trying to discredit God's true messenger (her), does not ring at all true to me. I believe in visions, but people inside AND outside the church have them. Just look up dreams and visions on YouTube. Those who see themselves as prophets all seem to have the same delusion of grandeur. Those just sharing a dream, an interpretation, and a call to faith, I think are more genuine. Not selling anything, anyway.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Yeah, Julie is a bit off her rocker, even if she is inspired (which i doubt for the most part).

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Summerwind wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 6:27 pm

Wow! I guess we are seeing the unraveling of Julie Rowe. I'd say Mechelle McDermott is a credible source because she does know what's going on in the prepper community. She was big supporter of JR's but then a couple of years ago, started to doubt her. So, it makes perfect sense that she would want to expose Julie if she's going to do damage to the reputations of other members of the Prepper community. I seriously don't blame her for choosing to speak out publicly so as to distance herself from her, we've been predicting this for some time on this forum.

Can you tell me where this information was posted? I assume it was recent.

I wonder if Julie Rowe is still posting in her own private pay to post forum on AVOW and if there are any rumblings about this over there.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

It's interesting that McDermott is still making appearances with Rowe, even just two months ago, if she truly believes Julie is off the rails and is a false prophetess, etc. I've often wondered if Shelle was just jealous that Julie's prophesying "career" took off far faster and is much more widespread than her own.

https://www.preparingapeople.com/single ... t-Launched

"Also speaking at the conference will be David Warwick, Shelle McDermott, Jon Miller, Pamela Romney Openshaw, Julie Rowe, Rod Meldrum and other surprise Video Testimonies. Find more about each speaker at: www.PreparingAPeople.com"

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Post by setyourselffree »

EmmaLee wrote: September 23rd, 2017, 3:09 pm It's interesting that McDermott is still making appearances with Rowe, even just two months ago, if she truly believes Julie is off the rails and is a false prophetess, etc. I've often wondered if Shelle was just jealous that Julie's prophesying "career" took off far faster and is much more widespread than her own.

https://www.preparingapeople.com/single ... t-Launched

"Also speaking at the conference will be David Warwick, Shelle McDermott, Jon Miller, Pamela Romney Openshaw, Julie Rowe, Rod Meldrum and other surprise Video Testimonies. Find more about each speaker at: www.PreparingAPeople.com"
I didn't see Julie in that lineup.

Summerwind
captain of 100

Post by Summerwind »

AI2.0 wrote: September 23rd, 2017, 2:39 pm

Wow! I guess we are seeing the unraveling of Julie Rowe. I'd say Mechelle McDermott is a credible source because she does know what's going on in the prepper community. She was big supporter of JR's but then a couple of years ago, started to doubt her. So, it makes perfect sense that she would want to expose Julie if she's going to do damage to the reputations of other members of the Prepper community. I seriously don't blame her for choosing to speak out publicly so as to distance herself from her, we've been predicting this for some time on this forum.

I wonder if Julie Rowe is still posting in her own private pay to post forum on AVOW and if there are any rumblings about this over there.
The name of the group on facebook is in the first screenshot. It was only hours old when I posted it. Like a lot of mechelles posts, she's since deleted it.

I'm not part if avow so I can't answer that part.

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Post by setyourselffree »

Summerwind wrote: September 23rd, 2017, 6:38 pm

The name of the group on facebook is in the first screenshot. It was only hours old when I posted it. Like a lot of mechelles posts, she's since deleted it.

I'm not part if avow so I can't answer that part.
Everyone of those people are crazy. It should be a conference on how to prepare yourself when you are hearing false doctrine.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

If this is true then it is truly bizarre and alarming.

The problem here is that this is, so far, nothing but gossip (despite Shelle's protestations to the contrary). It's not Shelle that's making accusations against Julie from first hand knowledge - it's unnamed third party sources telling Shelle things, which she's then passing on to others. Yes, the nature of the accusations is very concerning. But is there any evidence to support it? Search results aren't bringing up the facebook group mentioned - was it removed or is it private? Is there a link to the "JR thread" she mentioned?

I don't think Shelle is making any of this up (for jealousy or other reasons as someone else suggested earlier). I do believe her when she says people have approached her with information. This isn't the first time Shelle has come forward with insider information about things Julie has said/done that would be incriminating/damaging against Julie. And every time Shelle has almost bent over backwards in trying to protect/defend Julie, or, perhaps more precisely, to protect the prepper movement of which Julie and her are both an integral part. I suspect Shelle doesn't want the prepper movement to be damaged, and pointing out the problems surrounding Julie has the potential to do just that, but yet at the same time if she were to remain silent with the info she has been given then that too could be damaging to the prepper movement. You can see this in the way she says things - "our intimate prepper community," and "the problem with JR is not her message or what is in her books..." (things that are considered gospel among some prepper circles) "...it is what is going on behind the scenes" (which she names as affinity fraud). Actually, there are problems with her message, and with her books, and most everything else Shelle lists as not being problems for Julie - the "sources for her materials," her "mental illness," etc. I guess only is it when it starts to affect the wallet of these people that they begin to sit up and take notice that something just might not be right here... and even here they only want to focus on what they are willing to accept or perceive as being a problem.

And if the accusations are true then would that be a problem? Absolutely! I can't say anything to the accusations of spiritual polygamy and Julie telling people that one day they will marry her, or of her "being sealed to 163 priesthood holders in the pre-existence." But in regards to the money I believe there may be some merit there. Over the past several weeks and months Julie has been posting frequently on her blog and sending out emails sharing scriptures which have a strong charity/giving/selflessness/donation theme to them. Some examples:

• http://julieroweprepare.com/psalm-411/
    “How blessed is he who considers the helpless; The Lord will deliver him in a day of trouble.”
  • http://julieroweprepare.com/luke-1822/
    “When Jesus heard this, He said to him, “One thing you still lack; sell all that you possess and distribute it to the poor, and you shall have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me.”
  • http://julieroweprepare.com/2-corrinthians-9-6-7/
    “Now this I say, he who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each one must do just as he has purposed in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.”
  • http://julieroweprepare.com/luke-1141/
    “But give that which is within as charity, and then all things are clean for you.”
  • http://julieroweprepare.com/matthew-542/
    “Give to him who asks of you, and do not turn away from him who wants to borrow from you.”
  • http://julieroweprepare.com/matthew-2535/
    “For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink;l I was a stranger, and you invited Me in;”
  • http://julieroweprepare.com/matthew-6-1-4/
    “Beware of practicing your righteousness before men to be noticed of them; otherwise you have no reward with your Father who is in heaven. “So when you give to the poor, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, so that they may be honored by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full. ” But when you give to the poor, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that you giving will be in secret; and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you.”
  • http://julieroweprepare.com/proverbs-2827/
    “He who gives to the poor will never want, But he who shuts his eyes will have many curses.”
  • http://julieroweprepare.com/psalm-112-5-9/
    “It is well with the man who is gracious and lends; He will maintain his cause in judgement. For he will never be shaken; The righteous will be remembered forever. He will not fear evil tidings; Hi heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD.

His heart is upheld, he will not fear, Until he looks with satisfaction on his adversaries. He has given freely to the poor. His righteousness endure forever. His horn will be exalted in honor.”
And, finally (emphasis added),

• http://julieroweprepare.com/the-job-of-a-poor-woman/

The Job of a poor woman

Job 31: 16-22

“If I have kept the poor from their desire, Or have caused the eyes of the widow to fail, Or have eaten my morsel alone, And the orphan has not shared it (But from my youth, he grew up with me as with a father, And from infancy I guided her),

If I have seen anyone perish for lack of clothing, Or that the needy had no covering, If his loins have not thanked me, And if he has not been warmed with the fleece of my sheep, If I have lifted up my hand against the orphan, Because I saw I had support in the gate, Let my shoulder fall from the socket, And my arm be broken off at the elbow.”
All of these, and other scriptures she's posted and emailed to people, almost seem calculated to guilt people into donating to her and/or her charity GTRF. She's been pushing these charity/giving scriptures hard these past few months. I suspect, in her mind, these scriptures are intended/meant for people to give to her charity/mission and if people don't do it or refuse then they are not 'valiant' or 'righteous' people (as witnessed in Shelle's report). This, in my mind, lends some credibility to the above reports from Mechelle (Shelle) McDermott. Still, without evidence, it is all just hearsay.

Summerwind
captain of 100

Post by Summerwind »

Oh I agree that it's hearsay, but considering that she is now moving her group away from julie, thats interesting.

That group is secret on facebook, so a link would do you no good.

It does not sound out of possibility of being real though... in fact it seems likely.

e-eye2.0
captain of 100

Post by e-eye2.0 »

No fear preps gave her the boot as in they don't allow for any discussion about her and have warned people.
AVOW supposedly she posts in a paid for sub forum or at least that is what is said - still a bunch of people there that follow her but a bunch who don't so all her topics become pretty contentious.

The main issue I had with her was the energy healing as that was a red flag. Now she has more red flags than a Utah football game. Fruits bear out eventually. It's just easier to not get caught up in these things. If you find yourself going to some meeting,(outside the church) no matter what it is you have a good chance of being deceived. Save the gas money and time and read a conference talk or your scripture instead - heck, you could even do your home teaching.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Summerwind wrote: September 18th, 2017, 11:40 am
AI2.0 wrote: September 18th, 2017, 11:38 am
Summerwind wrote: September 18th, 2017, 11:25 am I have to stifle a bit of a laugh. She's not a very good scriptorian, nor very good at grammar if she thought John was Jesus's physical brother.

I have long thought this podcast was because there are others doing podcasts that have become popular and her blog posts are weird and disjointed, and mostly nonsense or youtube videos. And her books are so full of doctrinal error that they aren't doing well anymore now. She desired another medium to draw the crowds especially to donate to her little fund thing. I don't think it's working well to be honest, especially when she makes such easy errors.

John the Beloved has been with the 10 tribes preparing them for their return one day. Why would he be her personal tutor?
I agree with you, I think she's trying to extend her audience. I also wonder if her charity has done anything so far to help people, we've certainly had many opportunities in the last while where her organization could provide relief. I wonder if she'll do a podcast or update of what the Greater relief fund is doing to help in these hurricanes and the earthquake in mexico. Also, notice she did not predict any of these things, even in her podcasts, when she talks about seeing things happening in areas of the US, she didn't see the hurricanes and flooding.
From what I understand, her fund is meant for those fleeing to the call out, not for others. I could definitely be wrong though. Yes, there are people in need even now with the various disasters around the nation let alone the world. But as far as I've seen, they haven't done much besides collect meager resources.
So can't I get my hands on some of that cash so I can flee? I really need a vacation.